April 23, 2024
47 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
June 21, 2022
6:37 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

the_patriot_smack said

Shredder's Revenge?? I am hearing great things you can also play as Casey Jones and Splinter I am a huge TMNT collector.

as for Stardew Valley I played 150 hours into that game when the planeddemic first hit I married that hot goth bitch Abigail  

I'm playing as a female and have my eyes on the town drunk, Pam. She looks like she knows how to have a good time.

And I had that same Usage Yojimbo rabbit toy. He was my brother's favorite character, and I hear he is a secret character in Shredder's Revenge.

June 21, 2022
7:45 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
3222sp_Permalink sp_Print

Driving a box truck from CT to Key West Florida. Currently in Virginia.  Hope to be at the southernmost point of the continental US Thursday evening. Fun fact, Shaggy 2 Dope lived in Key West for a period of time, I'm pretty sure in the late 2000's.

June 22, 2022
9:07 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4478
3223sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just watched the amazing movie Everything Everywhere all at once and the husband in the movie looked familiar and sounded familiar and I was like where the fuck do I know that dude from?? turns out it was Short Round from Indiana Jonas and the Temple of Doom he also played Data in The Goonies all grown up.

if you have not seen this movie do yourself a favor and check it out it's fucking bonkers.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 23, 2022
4:38 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
3224sp_Permalink sp_Print

Don't pretend you suddenly fucking know what the goonies is after I schooled your faggot ass.

Now do the truffle shuffle or shut the fuck up.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

June 23, 2022
6:44 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3225sp_Permalink sp_Print

Temple of Doom is the only one of the series I love. I can't even sit through the other. 

Chilled monkey brains... baked beetles... pulled out hearts... love it!

Today I'm getting through the last 3 days of work until the first thing resembling a vacation in almost a year happens when we do a brief camping trip.

June 23, 2022
9:47 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
3226sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm stoned, chilling, watching Paul. I worked out a bit ago, then took a walk in the woods and burned one. Kinda nervous about getting this cystoscopy [camera shoved in my dickhole] next week. Then I gotta get a camera into my stomach in July, and then hopefully I can Gather healthy.

June 23, 2022
9:51 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
3227sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
Temple of Doom is the only one of the series I love. I can't even sit through the other. 

Chilled monkey brains... baked beetles... pulled out hearts... love it!.  

Really, We have opposite opinions ( imagine that wacky) The only one I can't watch is that one. I think it has to do with the actress in that one. I thought she was horrible.  

Today I'm getting through the last 3 days of work until the first thing resembling a vacation in almost a year happens when we do a brief camping trip.  

Does that mean we will get to see you at the Gathering?  smile

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 23, 2022
9:58 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
3228sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said
I'm stoned, chilling, watching Paul. I worked out a bit ago, then took a walk in the woods and burned one. Kinda nervous about getting this cystoscopy [camera shoved in my dickhole] next week. Then I gotta get a camera into my stomach in July, and then hopefully I can Gather healthy.  

Oh shit. I do not envy you. Focus on health. We need you at the Gathering.

Some gather for the bands, I gather for the people.

Not going to pray for you since I do not think that helps. But I will send as much positive vibes (maybe that is prayer) as I can - probably won't help but it definitely won't hurt. 

batman

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

MASTERWEEDO
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 23, 2022
10:26 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
3229sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said

Oh shit. I do not envy you. Focus on health. We need you at the Gathering.

Some gather for the bands, I gather for the people.

Not going to pray for you since I do not think that helps. But I will send as much positive vibes (maybe that is prayer) as I can - probably won't help but it definitely won't hurt. 

batman  

Thanks. I should be good.

They just need to figure out why there was blood in my urine for months. I thought it was a kidney stone or something but nothing showed up on the scans.

The one in the stomach is cuz of the gallbladder removal last year possibly causing issues.

I'm fully prepared to hear "the scopes looked good, we have no idea whats going on, this is just your life now."  Either that or I have kidney stones with no calcium.

I have lost weight though, in 2018 I was about 250lbs, now I'm about 200lbs.

June 23, 2022
11:32 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3230sp_Permalink sp_Print

Christ almighty, a lot to digest here...

TWEEDO, you're tougher than me. Anything to do with dickhole insertion freaks me out. My brother explained how he had to deal with that once from alcohol poisoning and once for STD test. I can't handle it. More importantly, I hope it's nothing. I hope it's like "you have so much strong blood that sometimes it comes out your massive wang, sir. You're superhuman, and we recommend BloodKokk as your moniker. You will be charged nothing, and might we say again, what a pecker! Healthy as a golden horse!"

Psyral, while GOTJ is never out of the question, it won't happen. I give it a 1 in 100 chance. Too much going on lately. 

Also, I can understand not being able to endure that actress. Her tone used to freak me out as a kid. It made it scarier because it seemed like the actress was insane. I remember they make a joke about her in Family Guy, with Stewie playing Short Round.

I'll just be camping at a little spot down the road from my work. Hopefully the fishing is as good as the reports say.

I just took an old couple on the pontoon at work, I was warned that he would be drunk because they had cops called on them a couple nights ago or something. But I am ideal at dealing with all types of downtrodden people (my main talent at the dispensary, I'm told)... so we had fun. They fished the whole time, even when the rain started. The lady caught a largemouth on a rubber worm, better than nothing. 

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

the_patriot_smack
June 24, 2022
1:30 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3231sp_Permalink sp_Print

Celebrating St John Baptiste day and laughing at all the crying libtards about Roe V Wade ending

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 24, 2022
1:36 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
3232sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm sure the Satanic Temple is working on case right now to restore body autonomy and medical privacy.

June 24, 2022
1:44 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3233sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said
I'm sure the Satanic Temple is working on case right now to restore body autonomy and medical privacy.  

you another satanist like twinkie pie??

it would make sense because you are both dumb as shit

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 24, 2022
2:18 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
3234sp_Permalink sp_Print

If you think so Smacky.

The Satanic Temple are atheists, the only people that believe in a literal Satan are Christians.

I'm wondering how this forum turned into a haven for alt-right views. It's fucking mind boggling.

June 24, 2022
2:36 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3235sp_Permalink sp_Print

satanists are losers simple as that

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 24, 2022
8:20 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
3236sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
Celebrating St John Baptiste day and laughing at all the crying libtards about Roe V Wade ending  

Of course this homophobic, racist, alt right terrorist is also against women's rights 

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

June 25, 2022
10:29 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

Enjoying the classics while getting baked on my new porch. cool

YouTube Video Marilyn Manson - Irresponsible Hate Anthem [Live Guns, God And Government, L.A 2001] HQ

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 25, 2022
4:53 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3238sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunk said
Enjoying the classics while getting baked on my new porch. cool

YouTube Video Marilyn Manson - Irresponsible Hate Anthem [Live Guns, God And Government, L.A 2001] HQ  

I thought you only toked at the GOTJ, annually? I ain't mad atcha.

Just got done with a hectic day at the Lodge. Got up to 90 degrees and I spent most of it on the lake doing boat rides. Finally vacation time. My daughter enters the double digits tomorrow.

June 25, 2022
6:29 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3239sp_Permalink sp_Print

pissed off the Avalanch did not win the Stanley Cup last night it would have been crazy if the former Nordiques won the cup on St Jean Baptiste.

but I am still laughing at these democrat libtards rioting in democratic cities about Roe V Wade being overturned I mean these people are so fucking stupid that they are destroying cities where abortion will still be legal.

besides that, I do not care if a liberal has an abortion that's a good thing because we don't need any more stupid people out there so we don't want these people reproducing and raising their children to be genderless soylies.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2022
9:28 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
3240sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
... but I am still laughing...  

#MeToo

YouTube Video The Birdcage 

lol

Whoop Whoop krunk :

the_patriot_smack
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
51 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

THC Edibles, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845