April 24, 2024
83 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
March 5, 2022
8:07 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3181sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

Oklahoma was 16 for us. Well, that's what Google Maps said, actual was a bit longer with stopping. There's plenty of people I know that are driving from the north east. Reach out to a few folks. Split the ride and the cost. You still owe me a smoke session.  

True, I mean we did just drive for like a week last August, it was outstandingly awesome.. 

I want to say it's because I'm old, but Krunk is like 71 and she still freaks a few GOTJ's, so that excuse is out... 

I've got peeps in all corners of North America and a bit beyond... very fortunate, am I... 

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Drunkalo
March 8, 2022
11:03 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
3182sp_Permalink sp_Print

spending way too much money on shit. I bought a new revolver and a 1911, debating buying a second revolver. started playing the digimon TCG so I bought about 5 booster boxes of different sets so open the packs and make decks out of the cards I pull. plus I bought a new pokemon deck, more cards for my MTG decks and a whole new commander deck. I need to be stopped, they never should've given me this kinda money.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

March 10, 2022
5:41 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2160
3183sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

Oklahoma was 16 for us. Well, that's what Google Maps said, actual was a bit longer with stopping. There's plenty of people I know that are driving from the north east. Reach out to a few folks. Split the ride and the cost. You still owe me a smoke session.  

Thornville? Again? Shit….. that’s like….. fairly close……….. I grew up on this forum I wanna meet some of y’all finally………..

Whoop Whoop JiffyLong :

Drunkalo

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

March 10, 2022
6:50 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4479
3184sp_Permalink sp_Print

laughing my fucking ass off

spent the last 5 hours watching the Jussie Smollett trial

the judge obliterates him gives him 150 days in jail 30 months probation and 120,000 fine

then Jussie loses his shit and yells I AM NOT SUICIDAL I AM NOT SUICIDAL I AM NOT SUICIDAL

then drops the BLM fist

lollollollollollollollollol

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

March 10, 2022
7:35 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3185sp_Permalink sp_Print

The nice folks that I work for have discovered that it might be in their best interest to have me pick up a unique business item for them, instead of the other options. So come May, it's very likely I'll be driving out to Ohio to retrieve this item and bring it back. I'm excited to do the test run, because then I'll get a feel for how well I handle an 11 or so hour drive. Weird thing would be if the town is near Thornville, knowing my luck it probably will be lol. I'll stay thr night and drive back to work the next day.

So we will see this test run and then I'll decide if I'm not too Old and Dangerous for another GOTJ after an 18 year absence. That's really crazy to say, I just realized. Some of yall reading this weren't even alive when we used to Gathering. I truly am Old hahahahaaa

P.S. here is the item that I am slated to pick up and return from Ohio. Gonna be an interesting summer, either way

62262072_646999525772405_7930907036210954240_n.jpgImage Enlarger

March 11, 2022
10:42 pm
bozodklown
bozodklown
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 394
3186sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
The nice folks that I work for have discovered that it might be in their best interest to have me pick up a unique business item for them, instead of the other options. So come May, it's very likely I'll be driving out to Ohio to retrieve this item and bring it back. I'm excited to do the test run, because then I'll get a feel for how well I handle an 11 or so hour drive. Weird thing would be if the town is near Thornville, knowing my luck it probably will be lol. I'll stay thr night and drive back to work the next day.

So we will see this test run and then I'll decide if I'm not too Old and Dangerous for another GOTJ after an 18 year absence. That's really crazy to say, I just realized. Some of yall reading this weren't even alive when we used to Gathering. I truly am Old hahahahaaa

P.S. here is the item that I am slated to pick up and return from Ohio. Gonna be an interesting summer, either way

62262072_646999525772405_7930907036210954240_n.jpgImage Enlarger

Only gathering i been to was 2003.... you just made me realize that was 19 fecking years ago! holy crap we old my guy!

Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

March 12, 2022
7:11 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
3187sp_Permalink sp_Print

bozodklown said

Only gathering i been to was 2003.... you just made me realize that was 19 fecking years ago! holy crap we old my guy!  

We need to get you guys BACK to the gathering. Any roadblocks that are preventing y'all from making it this year? 

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 12, 2022
8:16 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3188sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said

We need to get you guys BACK to the gathering. Any roadblocks that are preventing y'all from making it this year?   

Physical health, mostly. I'll never claim it to be a money issue because I used to gather when my wife and I were below Below BELOW the poverty line. That's never an excuse. 

March 12, 2022
8:23 pm
bozodklown
bozodklown
Members

Moderators
3189sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said

Mental health mostly. I barely leave my house except for work and groceries. Also depression.... My son being a 19 year old man child who doesnt want to go so i would be making the drive alone and worried about him the whole time.... the list goes on. idk....

March 13, 2022
8:17 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
3190sp_Permalink sp_Print

bozodklown said

Mental health mostly. I barely leave my house except for work and groceries. Also depression.... My son being a 19 year old man child who doesnt want to go so i would be making the drive alone and worried about him the whole time.... the list goes on. idk....  

Mental health is no reason not to do things. I could honestly just sit on the couch all day and be good with it. That's a pretty dull life. I have to force myself to do a lot of things. I make parts not cause I want to, but because people want them and that makes me feel good. Some I want to do because their a bit difficult and make me think more, some are fun. I really like chatting with new people online. I go to work cause I'm good at my job and they need me. I love being around people even though I run out of things to say after 3 minutes and just feel retarded, I'm awkward as hell. I really do like the feel of being around people though. I've got issues and if the wife didn't make me join a bowling league, I wouldn't have met the 20 new people I call friends now. Don't think, man. Just do.

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

March 13, 2022
9:20 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
3191sp_Permalink sp_Print

I take that back, I do like making the pieces. What else am I going to do, sit on the couch all day?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

the_patriot_smack

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

March 13, 2022
7:29 pm
bozodklown
bozodklown
Members

Moderators
3192sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

Mental health is no reason not to do things. I could honestly just sit on the couch all day and be good with it. That's a pretty dull life. I have to force myself to do a lot of things. I make parts not cause I want to, but because people want them and that makes me feel good. Some I want to do because their a bit difficult and make me think more, some are fun. I really like chatting with new people online. I go to work cause I'm good at my job and they need me. I love being around people even though I run out of things to say after 3 minutes and just feel retarded, I'm awkward as hell. I really do like the feel of being around people though. I've got issues and if the wife didn't make me join a bowling league, I wouldn't have met the 20 new people I call friends now. Don't think, man. Just do.  

I get that, but its hard man. Since the wife died I haven't had much want to do anything honestly. I still go to shows locally, depending on who is on the bill, but I have become more of a hermit in the last 2 years than I would like to admit. I DO sit on the couch all day, and most of the time I'm not good with it but have 0 energy to do anything else, then when I'm at work I daydream about the things I would like to do on my days off.... then the days off hit and I'm too tired physically, mentally, and emotionally to do anything but binge and game. I know its not healthy but it is also a hard cycle to break. I would probably get more out of cleaning my house for a week than driving across country and gathering sadly. Maybe I need pills, maybe I need to quit smoking weed, maybe I just need a swift kick in the ass... idk

Whoop Whoop bozodklown :

Drunkalo, the_patriot_smack

March 14, 2022
5:41 am
jiggles the clown
Members
3193sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey man, if you genuinely want to go. I hope you can find whatever strength or help you need to make it there and have the time of your life.

If you don't wanna go? Shouldn't feel pressured or obligated to. The homies might miss you and shit, but ya shouldn't force yourself to do shit ya don't wanna do for other people.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Drunkalo

March 16, 2022
4:06 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3194sp_Permalink sp_Print

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/XYTBMHV/monster-high.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

finally gonna listen to Yum Yum Bedlam on my brand new Monster High Boombox

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

March 17, 2022
8:30 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3195sp_Permalink sp_Print

Waiting for Limp Bizkit to play the second night of GOTJ 2022, and witness Shaggy come out with the flying kick again

March 19, 2022
2:56 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
3196sp_Permalink sp_Print

said fuck it, and decided to start learning how to make mead. ordered a home brewing kit. now we wait for it to get here.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Carnivalkilla44

March 19, 2022
4:15 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
3197sp_Permalink sp_Print

^Nice, I'll be brewing beer tomorrow for the first time in 5-6 years. Just got a bunch of stuff today.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

jiggles the clown
March 19, 2022
4:36 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
3198sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said
^Nice, I'll be brewing beer tomorrow for the first time in 5-6 years. Just got a bunch of stuff today.  

dope. I'm planning on just sticking to mead, even if I end up not liking it I figure it'll be good for gifts and shit.

March 23, 2022
8:13 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3199sp_Permalink sp_Print

wondering where the fuck have all the avatars gone??

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

March 26, 2022
6:37 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3200sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yesterday, March 25th, I received a notice about a phone hearing appointment to take place March 23rd at 11:00 am. 

There's more. It said on the same page that it was mailed March 23rd.

Anyway, on to funner stuff. Saw people doing the Polar Plunge in the lake today. I was working so couldn't join in. Done it before in ponds, not a lake yet though. 20220326_123959.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Stalkz
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
79 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845