April 25, 2024
78 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
February 25, 2022
9:38 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4479
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3161sp_Permalink sp_Print

yeah man just watch an episode of Magnum PI the old one or new one they love that spam over there even McDonald's sells it there.

and what I am doing??

Netflix released Vikings Valhalla I am gonna get drunk and high and binge that shit 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

February 26, 2022
3:32 am
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2160
3162sp_Permalink sp_Print

Same ole shit everyday n every night, this typa shit that happens everydayyyyyy

(There a hatchetman on my hat n $B on my hood keepin it wicket while I get it.)

5D2C2713-01BB-43F0-949A-8CDDA2FE8EA3.jpegImage Enlarger

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

February 26, 2022
8:25 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
3163sp_Permalink sp_Print

This months episode of: Thats my art, yo!

The wife and I are still semi in awe. We got hit up by someone from Psy about making a part. It took a lot of pissing around, but we managed to do it. The final result was us getting 2 tickets into the Late Night Fun House Talk Show. 

144218.jpegImage Enlarger

144105.jpegImage Enlarger
20220223_233611.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

the_patriot_smack, Psyral, Old Mr Dangerous, Carnivalkilla44, bozodklown

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

February 27, 2022
12:38 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
3164sp_Permalink sp_Print

Watching this month's episode of Food Is Good Food:

28 Slammin' Things To Do With Spam®

https://www.allrecipes.com/gallery/spam-recipes/

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Old Mr Dangerous
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

February 27, 2022
2:08 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3165sp_Permalink sp_Print

last night I took my leftover spam and fried it until it was crispy and then I made a triple-decker sandwich adding cheese pickles potato chips for a crunch with mustard and mayo it was delicious but it was at 2 AM after I drank 12 beers and smoked a joint 

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/f8Fjd9P/spam.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

February 27, 2022
4:12 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
3166sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
last night I took my leftover spam and fried it until it was crispy and then I made a triple-decker sandwich adding cheese pickles potato chips for a crunch with mustard and mayo it was delicious but it was at 2 AM after I drank 12 beers and smoked a joint 

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/f8Fjd9P/spam.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

There ya go. Late night drunk/stoned recipes are the best. I've made a few crappy meals but I swear sometimes I can approach culinary genius, but I usually don't recall the methods to the mayhem.

When you're camping, Spam can be wonderful added to eggs and such. Corned beef hash is our favorite go-to the next morning after camping though. 

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

the_patriot_smack
February 27, 2022
4:36 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2160
3167sp_Permalink sp_Print

Spam is good I don’t even have to cook it jus throw it on the bread with a buncha mustard. 

Whoop Whoop JiffyLong :

the_patriot_smack, Old Mr Dangerous

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

February 28, 2022
5:07 am
Iris The Tranny juggalette
Members
Forum Posts: 1338
3168sp_Permalink sp_Print

I've spent a shit ton of hours spiking a jacket, only to realize that I accidentally screwed the right pocket shut, then I realized the right pocket was fucking massive and 70% of the spikes I put contributed to screwing the jacket shut, now I'm trying to fix it and it's finna take fuckin forever.

So then I got drunk and now my I'm not functional enough to fix the jacket.

Gonna go drink a shit ton of water so I'm not hungover tomorrow. I'm at least 67% sure that actually works.

Whoop Whoop Iris The Tranny juggalette :

Old Mr Dangerous

I see no difference between a corpse and a sex toy

February 28, 2022
5:48 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929

Another tip for avoiding hangovers is to drink a lot of shit with electrolytes. Gatorade or body armor.

A hangover is really just being dehydrated due to alcohol. Anything that fights off dehydration will help prevent a hangover.

So, I finally booked an appointment to get my eyebrow pierced. But everythings booked up until saint Paddy's day. Which is also one of my girlfriends birthday, so hopefully I won't be too drunk by then.

Also ordered an Irish greatsword. Looking forward to that coming.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Old Mr Dangerous

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

February 28, 2022
6:31 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3170sp_Permalink sp_Print

There's a million home remedies and opinions on hangover cures, some work better than most but none work every time. Some hangovers are just too vicious. 

But like Jiggles said, hydration is the best defense. I gave a boat ride to some dudes who told me a story of how they partied with some nurse who supplied them with access to an IV drip whenever they wanted it, and they all avoided hangovers like 100%. Crazy stuff. They gave me a $100 tip.

But like drinking water (before, during and after drinking), I have found personally that nothing seems to help with the resurrection after a night of alcohol than exposing oneself to nature. More specifically; water immersion and sunshine. 

My brother and I had this funny tradition going where whenever we partied at the lake, to jump in the water as soon as we woke up. This would wash away the hangovers somehow. And the feel on sun on your exposed skin (if you're lucky enough to have a sunny day) would act as some sort of natural sauna. I'm sure that lots of this tradition was purely psychological, bordering on superstitious, but it worked. Every time. No lake to jump into? Douse your head in ice water. Cool down and hydrate that dome, bitches. Get some UV rays.

Today I have a couple days off. Chillin hard. 

March 1, 2022
1:51 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
3171sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
There's a million home remedies and opinions on hangover cures, some work better than most but none work every time. Some hangovers are just too vicious. 

But like Jiggles said, hydration is the best defense. I gave a boat ride to some dudes who told me a story of how they partied with some nurse who supplied them with access to an IV drip whenever they wanted it, and they all avoided hangovers like 100%. Crazy stuff. They gave me a $100 tip.

But like drinking water (before, during and after drinking), I have found personally that nothing seems to help with the resurrection after a night of alcohol than exposing oneself to nature. More specifically; water immersion and sunshine. 

My brother and I had this funny tradition going where whenever we partied at the lake, to jump in the water as soon as we woke up. This would wash away the hangovers somehow. And the feel on sun on your exposed skin (if you're lucky enough to have a sunny day) would act as some sort of natural sauna. I'm sure that lots of this tradition was purely psychological, bordering on superstitious, but it worked. Every time. No lake to jump into? Douse your head in ice water. Cool down and hydrate that dome, bitches. Get some UV rays.

Today I have a couple days off. Chillin hard.   

What about "hair of the dog"? 

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 1, 2022
7:43 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3172sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said

What about "hair of the dog"?   

When you're a teenager, maybe lol

But there have been studies and one fella said that this is indeed the best strategy to "feel better", but only temporarily. It ultimately compounds the damage you've already done from the night before.

I go with "The Dare of the Hog" method. You round up every cut of pork you can get, from bacon to ham to chops to cracklins and rinds, and eat as much as you dare before the sodium content pickles you into some sort of grotesque porcine abomination. That is the Dare of the Hog.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Psyral
March 1, 2022
9:31 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3173sp_Permalink sp_Print

so that state of the union was interesting

he stands with the Iranians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoLh1tAOFM

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

March 1, 2022
9:53 pm
802_WICKEDninja
802_WICKEDninja
Members
Forum Posts: 31
3174sp_Permalink sp_Print

There's only two cures for a hangover. #1 water have a glass of water between beers, works every time. I told about this by an old timer that drank his whole life. #2 my favorite and what I do if I don't have to work is just have another drink as soon as you wake up lol. Always works

March 2, 2022
5:10 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
3175sp_Permalink sp_Print

Anyone know a place called swiss colony? They sell like, fruit preserves, summer sausages, cheese bricks, etc. That kinda shit. When I was a kid my mom would order there from time to time, I was feeling nostalgic so I ordered like 100 bucks worth of shit.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

March 3, 2022
7:00 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
3176sp_Permalink sp_Print

Screenshot_20220302-124032_Facebook.jpgImage Enlarger

20220111_203147.jpgImage Enlarger

We did it again! Another huge statement piece. 

March 3, 2022
8:51 pm
Stalkz
Members
Forum Posts: 277
3177sp_Permalink sp_Print

Currently playing Shin Megami Tensei IV on the 3DS while my boyfriend plays Shin Megami Tensei V on the Switch

Waiting for my Steam Deck to come in so I can emulate SMT V with the 60fps patch \m/

March 5, 2022
11:12 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3178sp_Permalink sp_Print

Currently taking a break, today is my "friday". We are going to get a warm front of like 60 degrees tomorrow and you know what that means.. a cold front to follow! Topsy turvy stuff but I think we are over the prolonged hump of extreme winter weather here. January was nuts and February wasn't much better, but we survived. There will be snowstorms and below zero temps here and there but not as often. 

Got some folks inquiring me about GOTJ 2022 but I don't think I'll make it. It's an 11 hour drive, much longer than I expected moving back out east. 

But ya never know.

March 5, 2022
3:32 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
3179sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
Currently taking a break, today is my "friday". We are going to get a warm front of like 60 degrees tomorrow and you know what that means.. a cold front to follow! Topsy turvy stuff but I think we are over the prolonged hump of extreme winter weather here. January was nuts and February wasn't much better, but we survived. There will be snowstorms and below zero temps here and there but not as often. 

Got some folks inquiring me about GOTJ 2022 but I don't think I'll make it. It's an 11 hour drive, much longer than I expected moving back out east. 

But ya never know.  

Oklahoma was 16 for us. Well, that's what Google Maps said, actual was a bit longer with stopping. There's plenty of people I know that are driving from the north east. Reach out to a few folks. Split the ride and the cost. You still owe me a smoke session.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Old Mr Dangerous

March 5, 2022
6:10 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
3180sp_Permalink sp_Print

Listening to amazing music while preparing to show my daughter how to properly store pasta in mason jars.

Vl22FwW.gifImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Old Mr Dangerous
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
87 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

winin84724, Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845