April 16, 2024
24 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
June 28, 2022
6:12 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3241sp_Permalink sp_Print

Made plans to take one of the girlfriends to see Rocky horror picture show on Saturday. A friend from work and his wife are gonna be there too, plus maybe another friend and her brother. It'll be a fun night 

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

MASTERWEEDO

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

June 28, 2022
8:48 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4477
3242sp_Permalink sp_Print

and another one jabbed and another one jabbed and another one bites the dust RIP Travis Barker

he's not dead yet but if the jab does not get him being married to a Kardashian will

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 29, 2022
9:00 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8172

the_patriot_smack said
and another one jabbed and another one jabbed and another one bites the dust RIP Travis Barker

he's not dead yet but if the jab does not get him being married to a Kardashian will  

Rogan called it:

YouTube Video Joe Rogan o Kim Kardashian [napisy PL]

And what am I doing... drinking ginger tea & spreading joy.

5dKIIqd.jpg

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 29, 2022
5:58 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
3244sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm reading the latest posts from Smacky and krunk and realizing why women shouldn't drink when they are pregnant.

June 29, 2022
9:10 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

MASTERWEEDO said
I'm reading the latest posts from Smacky and krunk and realizing why women shouldn't drink when they are pregnant.  

coming from a dude who thinks dudes can get pregnant and thinks the J6 committee is telling the truth

yeah Trump totally tried to assault the secret service and tried to hijack the presidential limo because they would not drive him to the capitol building then both the agent and driver both publicly said Cassidy Hutchinson was lying and the J6 committee are now saying they are both Trump yes men and will do whatever he asks them.

oh really??

then why did they not drive him to the capitol building??

LOL the liberals are so fucking stupid

when I see this death toll number rising and rising already in 2022 more people suddenly died than did in 2019 and we are only halfway threw the year.

Dweedo your time is up your dumb compliant ass is going to die probably in your sleep your mom is going to find you dead in your room and you will also have shat the bed

so please keep getting your booster shot's because people like you deserve what you get

have a nice night it might be your last

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 30, 2022
8:01 am
krunk
dirtball
Members

Still laughing.

YoPokJh.pngImage Enlarger

June 30, 2022
8:51 am
jiggles the clown
Members
3247sp_Permalink sp_Print

Planning another great night. Heading to the store to pick up some naan bread for the butter chicken and rice I'm gonna cook for dinner, teach the live-girlfriend how to play MTG and then go up for commander night at the game store. I made three new decks yesterday so I'm a little chuffed to try them out. Might make a fourth before I leave, who knows.

Last night was fun. Went to ground kontrol and had a good time. Kicked the girlfriends ass at Mario kart 2, she stomped me at street fighter 3. Played some pinball. Had a few drinks.

June 30, 2022
7:50 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277
3248sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

Last night was fun. Went to ground kontrol and had a good time. Kicked the girlfriends ass at Mario kart 2, she stomped me at street fighter 3. Played some pinball. Had a few drinks.  

I like ground kontrol. Always my go to spot for drinks and games before a show at the Roseland

June 30, 2022
11:02 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
3249sp_Permalink sp_Print

Skratchie said

I like ground kontrol. Always my go to spot for drinks and games before a show at the Roseland  

I'm a fan, probably going to take her out again next Wednesday free play night.

July 1, 2022
5:55 pm
BZA
BZA
Members
Forum Posts: 767
3250sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said

MASTERWEEDO said

coming from a dude who thinks dudes can get pregnant and thinks the J6 committee is telling the truth

yeah Trump totally tried to assault the secret service and tried to hijack the presidential limo because they would not drive him to the capitol building then both the agent and driver both publicly said Cassidy Hutchinson was lying and the J6 committee are now saying they are both Trump yes men and will do whatever he asks them.

oh really??

then why did they not drive him to the capitol building??

LOL the liberals are so fucking stupid

when I see this death toll number rising and rising already in 2022 more people suddenly died than did in 2019 and we are only halfway threw the year.

Dweedo your time is up your dumb compliant ass is going to die probably in your sleep your mom is going to find you dead in your room and you will also have shat the bed

so please keep getting your booster shot's because people like you deserve what you get

have a nice night it might be your last  

Is this how your brain actually works? Maybe go see a doctor 

July 1, 2022
8:15 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members

I recommend seeing this doctor, one of the inventors of the mRNA technology used by Moderna & Pfizer for their covid injections:

t=CxHAPcMgXqtNnQyr4Ml92g

And what am I doing... evolving.

Axba92m.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

the_patriot_smack

July 1, 2022
9:27 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3252sp_Permalink sp_Print

in Canada Happy Canada Day BTW it looks like 4 out of every 5 covid deaths are triple vaccinated.

and the people dying are dying from a much weaker variant of covid than what we got when this first started so it looks like each vaccination actually lowers your immune system.

rumor has it that the soyflake supreme Justin Trudeau is going to bring back the vax pass in September/October and you will then need 3 doses to sit down in a Burger King or to go to the movies.

Justin Trudeau is the most hated world leader in the world even more hated than your idiot of a President because at least Biden can get some sympathy because he is clearly being manipulated and used I call what is happening to him elder abuse as for Trudeau he gets no sympathy he was even booed at his Canada Day speech today where he banned the fucking Canadian flag and will fine people $1000 for shouting or making an unusual noise.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 4, 2022
5:13 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9038
3253sp_Permalink sp_Print

Celebrating July 4th at home with the cat and 3 new mice. The fam is in NY with their fam, I had to work but have 3 days off. Have been sober lately. Lifestyle change has me down 20 lbs. Tonight I will likely have some drinks and definitely some bud.

My brother would've been 40 years old today. Insane to think about. 

Have fun and enjoy each other's presence today. Even the ones that annoy you. We are alive for a blink.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

MASTERWEEDO, Carnivalkilla44
July 4, 2022
5:43 am
jiggles the clown
Members
3254sp_Permalink sp_Print

got a fuckin' kidney stone. still haven't passed it yet, but my side/back fucking hurts like hell. sickest i've ever been in my life.

July 4, 2022
7:40 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9038
3255sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
got a fuckin' kidney stone. still haven't passed it yet, but my side/back fucking hurts like hell. sickest i've ever been in my life.  

Dude... I fear them... my homie said he considered eating a bullet from the pain. I hope it's over this fucking second man

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

MASTERWEEDO
July 4, 2022
9:39 am
krunk
dirtball
Members

@jiggles the clown

My grandpa used horsetail (shavegrass) tea as a kidney stone remedy when I lived with him, & it worked.

https://mikra.scottexteriors.com/what-is-shavegrass-tea

P.S.

The link won't load directly for me when it's clicked on, so if u wanna load it just copy the link, paste it into the url window then hit enter.

July 4, 2022
10:42 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
3257sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

Take your ass to the emergency room and get some sweet painkillers while it passes, or they go in and get it.

I'm still not right for my cystoscopy, they put something in my kidneys and it fucking hurt for days.

July 4, 2022
11:54 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
3258sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just finished 2 days of re-piping the hot/cold water lines in my house. Had to chop open my whole kitchen ceiling and am now cleaning up the war zone that's left. My best friend Rosa spent a lot of his time helping me so shout out to him. Couldn't have done it myself.

After we finished yesterday, we went out and chilled with family and friends. Hit a lake for some grub on the grill then watched my city's fireworks.

Today's just cleaning and making dinner before the wife gets home from work. Listening to an Eazy-E playlist and feeling gangsta.

July 4, 2022
1:29 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
3259sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said

Take your ass to the emergency room and get some sweet painkillers while it passes, or they go in and get it.

I'm still not right for my cystoscopy, they put something in my kidneys and it fucking hurt for days.  

Oh I already did. They gave me some good meds yesterday and gave me a script for oxy.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

MASTERWEEDO

July 4, 2022
4:59 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3260sp_Permalink sp_Print

Happy 4th of July my American peeps BBQ your meat, drink your beer eat your apple pie and scare the shit out of your dogs because it's MAGA month all month long

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
45 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Larrylet, organic cbd gummies, HelenSkits, Jamhajk, thc cbd gummies

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845