April 25, 2024
120 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
December 31, 2021
4:13 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3081sp_Permalink sp_Print

Took the girls to see "Sing 2" the other day, and there was an ad before that invited everyone to celebrate Betty White's 100th birthday on January 17th... guess she didn't make it. So weird.

Wife made Buffalo wing dip, life is good.

Oh yeah, it was busy at the lodge tonight, and the housekeeper gals started calling me over to see something a guest left. Turns out to be a small silicone container of what looked (at first, to me) like some THC-A crystals mixed with some wax... but was actually crack rock and heroin mixed. Happy New Years!

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

jiggles the clown
January 1, 2022
11:33 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
3082sp_Permalink sp_Print

had a pretty good night. still haven't slept so thats nice. got to talking to someone about the pokemon card game and now I'm considering just bullying some little fucking kids; my game store I play magic at does pokemon TCG every saturday. I'm genuinely considering buying the best, most competitive deck thats legal right now and walk up to the game store and kick some little kids asses.

I don't give a FUCK about your kids.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Old Mr Dangerous

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

January 1, 2022
12:36 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

jiggles the clown said
... I'm considering just bullying some little fucking kids; my game store I play magic at does pokemon TCG every saturday. I'm genuinely considering buying the best, most competitive deck thats legal right now and walk up to the game store and kick some little kids asses.

I don't give a FUCK about your kids.  

hqUNh9X.jpgImage Enlarger

DdP43jM.gifImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

January 1, 2022
1:32 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
3084sp_Permalink sp_Print

i'd respect kids a lot more if they had that amount of balls to come at me with knives.

what's more likely to happen is they cry and their parents get butthurt.

January 1, 2022
7:36 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3085sp_Permalink sp_Print

Paid to have my mom spend two nights at my lodge, cus I get 50% off stays. Stoned with the wife, watching "Wanderlust" again, it's funny.

the_patriot_smack, jiggles the clown
January 2, 2022
8:45 am
jiggles the clown
Members
3086sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
Paid to have my mom spend two nights at my lodge, cus I get 50% off stays. Stoned with the wife, watching "Wanderlust" again, it's funny.  

sounds like a good day to me, bro.

My usual game store is closed all week. But I found out there's one in portland that opened pretty recently(like 2 years ago) that looks promising, I'm planning on swinging by to play some Commander what's awesome is they run commander nights on nights that my usual haunt runs a different format so if I like the place I might be able to get two commander nights in a week.

oh and I did end up buying that pokemon deck so imma fucking wreck some little kids once it gets here.

other than that, I bought metroid dread and been playing the fuck outta it. super good game.

Old Mr Dangerous

January 2, 2022
9:48 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3087sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

sounds like a good day to me, bro.

My usual game store is closed all week. But I found out there's one in portland that opened pretty recently(like 2 years ago) that looks promising, I'm planning on swinging by to play some Commander what's awesome is they run commander nights on nights that my usual haunt runs a different format so if I like the place I might be able to get two commander nights in a week.

oh and I did end up buying that pokemon deck so imma fucking wreck some little kids once it gets here.

other than that, I bought metroid dread and been playing the fuck outta it. super good game.  

My brother loved Metroid, I couldn't get into them. Then again, I didn't love Zelda until Breath of the Wild (I mean... the original NES and Link to the Past got plays, but I am one of the few hated folks who couldn't get into Ocarina). So maybe I'll give Dread a try. Got 3 days off.

January 2, 2022
4:01 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Wife and I just ate some bomb Ecuadorian food at a new joint that opened a few min from my house. (1st time I ever had tripe!) 

Chillin on couch now watching football and having some drinks. One more day of vacation tomorrow.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

Old Mr Dangerous
January 2, 2022
4:26 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3089sp_Permalink sp_Print

What state you getting this grub in?

1_oXVJZW1GD7iaZb2RT8Lzow-1.jpegImage Enlarger

Carnivalkilla44
January 2, 2022
5:04 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
3090sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

CT. I live in a city that's very diverse culturally and has even more diverse food. For example, there's a middle eastern market down the hill from me where you can pick out a live chicken and watch them chop off the head for you. Right next door to that, is a strip club that always has a buffet!

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

Old Mr Dangerous
January 3, 2022
6:32 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Carnivalkilla44 said

Old Mr Dangerous said

CT. I live in a city that's very diverse culturally and has even more diverse food. For example, there's a middle eastern market down the hill from me where you can pick out a live chicken and watch them chop off the head for you. Right next door to that, is a strip club that always has a buffet!  

Awesome. I love living where we are too. Alief (a partial annex of Houston) is culturally diverse but not divided. Any food is available within a couple of minutes drive. It's called the International District. Yeah, there are a few places where there is like a "little china" or something, but for the most part it is very homogenous.  

Of all the places we have lived, this is my favorite. I don't think they have any strip clubs, though. Too many schools here. I think the county or maybe the city has a zoning restriction on bars and strips joints and such within a certain radius of school zones and bus routes. ... or maybe they are there but I just don't notice them anymore. 

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Old Mr Dangerous
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
January 9, 2022
10:50 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4479
3092sp_Permalink sp_Print

I can never find the Juggalo reference thread when I need too

but I am watching Euphoria season 2 and Scruffy is in the first episode

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/2MX8gSW/scruffy.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

January 10, 2022
2:46 am
jiggles the clown
Members
3093sp_Permalink sp_Print

First time smack ever posted anything funny. Congratulations, faggot 

January 10, 2022
6:32 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3094sp_Permalink sp_Print

Getting ready for the first deep cold of our time back east. Going to be -25 wind chill. We had that back in Colorado but dry cold is waaay more easy for me to handle than this damp cold that can seep into your bones and make you feel like you are (barely) living human permafrost. We will see how I handle it.

January 10, 2022
10:25 am
jiggles the clown
Members
3095sp_Permalink sp_Print

been working on some more magic decks and trying to plan out some upgrades for decks i already own

also might be adding a third girlfriend to what is slowly becoming a harem I dont know how i do it but i have a way of getting women whod swear they would never do poly-stuff or even be okay with it to say they love me and ease themselves into the idea 

Old Mr Dangerous

January 10, 2022
12:37 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
3096sp_Permalink sp_Print

Learning more about bushcraft (the aboriginal, fire-making kind, not the ⇧love bombing⇧ ur way into Mary Jane Rottencrotch's panties kind).  And thanks to jiggles the pimp, I'm now pirating Full Metal Jacket for later.

YouTube Video MaryJane Rotten Crotch

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Old Mr Dangerous
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

January 10, 2022
7:03 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3097sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
been working on some more magic decks and trying to plan out some upgrades for decks i already own

also might be adding a third girlfriend to what is slowly becoming a harem I dont know how i do it but i have a way of getting women whod swear they would never do poly-stuff or even be okay with it to say they love me and ease themselves into the idea   

Dude, before we decided to have a kid, that last summer... almost considered starting a cult. I had two separate four-ways with six different gals. Enjoy yourself, you definitely seem to be.

krunk said
Learning more about bushcraft (the aboriginal, fire-making kind, not the ⇧love bombing⇧ ur way into Mary Jane Rottencrotch's panties kind).  And thanks to jiggles the pimp, I'm now pirating Full Metal Jacket for later.

YouTube Video MaryJane Rotten Crotch  

That bushcraft shit is addicting. Seriously considering getting a piece of land and starting from scratch. We grew up in a broken down hunting cabin, shouldn't be much harder to thrive.

January 10, 2022
10:18 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
3098sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

Dude, before we decided to have a kid, that last summer... almost considered starting a cult. I had two separate four-ways with six different gals. Enjoy yourself, you definitely seem to be.

I am. I just don't get HOW I do it. Like, the girls I have now?

One of them I started by making it clear I wasn't looking for anything too serious. When I first met her I was coming off a bad relationship and didn't want to commit to anything. We've been at least sleeping together for about 8 years now minus the brief stint I was dating a girl in Georgia.

The second girl was a girl I've known for years, she calls herself a lesbian but broke up with her girlfriend and we kinda just...spent a bunch of time together, started fucking, etc and round up together. With her knowing about the other girl 

This third girl knows about the other two and I told her I'm not leaving anyone for anyone else. She said she won't do poly stuff but I can tell she's easing herself into it and getting used to it - we still fuck now and then either way so I'm not too worried lol.

But like, I don't consider myself anything special. I'm not rich, I've got a good sized dick but nothing ridiculous. I'm kind of an asshole. And yet women seem to love me. It is what it is I guess

January 11, 2022
7:54 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3099sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

Old Mr Dangerous said

I am. I just don't get HOW I do it. Like, the girls I have now?

One of them I started by making it clear I wasn't looking for anything too serious. When I first met her I was coming off a bad relationship and didn't want to commit to anything. We've been at least sleeping together for about 8 years now minus the brief stint I was dating a girl in Georgia.

The second girl was a girl I've known for years, she calls herself a lesbian but broke up with her girlfriend and we kinda just...spent a bunch of time together, started fucking, etc and round up together. With her knowing about the other girl 

This third girl knows about the other two and I told her I'm not leaving anyone for anyone else. She said she won't do poly stuff but I can tell she's easing herself into it and getting used to it - we still fuck now and then either way so I'm not too worried lol.

But like, I don't consider myself anything special. I'm not rich, I've got a good sized dick but nothing ridiculous. I'm kind of an asshole. And yet women seem to love me. It is what it is I guess  

I wish I had the answer (I dont), but my educated guess is that at some times in our life, we are at the peak of our charisma. And word gets around, and people's imaginations and expectations inflate. Its like they don't want to miss out on the party that supposedly is going on.

Back to the charismatic peak theory, I didn't even realize it at the time until near the end. Females were gravitating towards me like a magnet, everywhere I went. At my second job at the college, at parties in the fields, hanging downtown with peeps, everything was just, as Violent J put it "shining". 

It's so weird, too, because I was in poverty despite working 2 to 3 jobs. I mean, the bills were always paid and never late, but my wife and I weren't anywhere near the level we earned a few years after. So to be able to pull the kinds of broads that I was (and "pull" isn't even the correct term, because I wasn't even trying.. some gals literally tried to rape me) while being broke, working at jobs that are mostly considered to be anti-pussy magnet lol, while not even trying.. it was a weird time is all I can figure. Once we announced we were trying to have a child, things stopped mostly (although one nympho kept trying to get with what she called "the hot daddy". She never succeeded but tried. At least she got to bang both my brothers before they died!)

Do I miss that time? Not really, but I'm honored it happened. It happened so suddenly, too. When we spent a few years in NC we only had one decent three-way, but when we moved back to NY it was like a bomb went off. The Obama years were good to me lol, even though I didn't have much money.

Enough about me... be safe, ride that lightning and enjoy life, man. It may not happen again. But who knows, maybe it'll keep on roaring. 

January 11, 2022
9:03 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4479
3100sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
I can never find the Juggalo reference thread when I need too

but I am watching Euphoria season 2 and Scruffy is in the first episode

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/2MX8gSW/scruffy.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

so this guy played the young Mike Myers in the Rob Zombie Halloween movies he is a real Juggalo in real life his name is Daeg Fearch that Jeckel Brothers tattoo is real he is also a pretty crappy rapper and apparently collaborated with Ouija Macc

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
105 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845