May 8, 2024
37 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
flh village stories
August 16, 2016
4:42 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

V_Ron said
I'm kinda bummed I didn't get to spend more time with the camp. Had a little bit of drama with the chick that was with me when I stopped by. She's not a close friend, more of an acquaintance I picked up from going to shows at the Palladium years ago. Long story short, she will not be joining me in Denver.

I want a do over of the entire Gathering.

I know I already said this but everyone was dope as hell. Hopefully I can kick it longer with you all next year. Plus @violentdope should be there even if I have to kidnap both he and his wife and toss them in my trunk. YOU'RE GOING.  

haha....if its in Denver I will be there I promise. Get fuckin Nuts!!batman

Whoop Whoop Violentdope :

V_Ron
August 20, 2016
8:04 am
HopeB
HopeB
Members
Forum Posts: 22
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

Had to add a few more bullet points that i just remembered. ......

· the clown standing next to us at main stage stroking his balloon animal and stairing at us the whope time

· Random ninja "show me your butthole!" 

Me "No!"

Random ninja "I'll give you a Jell-O puddin pop! Got it straight from bill cosby himself!".......... About the best bathroom trip! Hahaha

·A guy with a pet crock (the shoe) and i believe the crocks name was Carl. Correct me if im wrong. 

·The GLOWSTICKS! 

·I want to say i signed my soul away too....... Oh well.

· Carnival rides!!!!! Jules and i went on them before wizard of the hood. Lets just say those were the best carnival rides of my life and everyone in the village knows why. 

· And the last one for now........ PEIRCINGS

Whoop Whoop HopeB :

scruffy, bayAreaShaman
August 20, 2016
9:48 am
HopeB
HopeB
Members
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

I forgot one!!!!!

·The ninja that asked to smell my dreads and after doing so, told me they smell luxurious! 

Whoop Whoop HopeB :

scruffy
August 20, 2016
1:51 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518
104sp_Permalink sp_Print

PEIRCINGS! Awful. I wonder if anyone actually had a tattoo or "peircing" done ...

Violentdope said

haha....if its in Denver I will be there I promise. Get fuckin Nuts!!batman  

That was easy. lol I don't think I'll have that much of a problem getting time off.

Whoop Whoop V_Ron :

scruffy, Noah Fence, bayAreaShaman
August 20, 2016
6:06 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
105sp_Permalink sp_Print

V_Ron said
PEIRCINGS! Awful. I wonder if anyone actually had a tattoo or "peircing" done ...

That was easy. lol I don't think I'll have that much of a problem getting time off.  

fat people are hard to kidnapbatman

Whoop Whoop Violentdope :

scruffy
August 22, 2016
12:23 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

Violentdope said

fat people are hard to kidnapbatman  

Oh I have ways, my friend. I'll force you into another round of Echoside until you fall asleep. 

Whoop Whoop V_Ron :

scruffy
August 22, 2016
5:46 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
107sp_Permalink sp_Print

just lure him in with concert tickets lol

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

V_Ron

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 22, 2016
11:12 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

HopeB said
I forgot one!!!!!

·The ninja that asked to smell my dreads and after doing so, told me they smell luxurious!   

I remember that. That guy was all over the place. I totally forgot about that guy. I think he asked a lot of people to smell their hair. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

Noah Fence, HopeB, scruffy
August 23, 2016
4:30 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

HopeB said
I forgot one!!!!!

that guy was not on this planet when that shit happened. we were all chilling at main stage in our chairs and i'm talking to spicy p when somebody starts touching my hair. 

i turn around thinking it's going to be a fellow villager or ninja i've met while gathering just fucking with me.. nah, some random on a next level trip and now he's buried his face in my ponytail. he won't shut up about how silky it is and how luxurious it smells and he still hasn't introduced himself. felt violated, little dirty in fact.

truth is, i was covered in GWAR blood and sweat and there was no way any part of me was pleasant, but like i said, he wasn't really there with us, just in body. 

turns out he is just so fucked up he comes across my ponytail walking by separated from his friends and it brings him back to earth. he was apologizing left and right and we all kept laughing and telling him it was okay.. he told spicy that she was really lucky to have a guy with hair like me lol. 

i got to my breaking point and kindly told him to stop so i brought him over to you to play with your dreads cool

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

Noah Fence, scruffy
August 23, 2016
10:19 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

i remember you tellin me about the hair-smeller, dmj, but i didnt realize he was fuckin with others, too. 

nonetheless, after you told me that tale, i was on guard. 

for those who wouldnt know...  sometimes dummies think it is a funny prank to go up behind a guy with long hair and abruptly yank his ponytail.  this is an excellent way to get punched directly in the fuckin face. 

do it to me, and i will not care how innocently you were just playing blah blah blah...  i will spin around with a fist up ready to punch you right in the nose.  figure youll have, maybe, about a quarter-second to apologize or dash out of range. 

thats some very for real shit, yall.  dont test me.  i cant stand that shit. 

if i discovered some wasted man behind me, smellin my hair...  god, i would react badly to that. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 23, 2016
10:20 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593
111sp_Permalink sp_Print

ya-right

August 23, 2016
10:25 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

ahhh the smelling hair guy.  Well, I assume it's the same guy...

I got in an argument with him about the correct way to smell hair.  I mean, not that I know the correct way...but I'm pretty sure clutching at a random chick's head and shoving your face in her skull is the wrong way...

I'm pretty sure I offended him :'(

Whoop Whoop JC :

Noah Fence, scruffy
August 23, 2016
10:27 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

JC said  
I'm pretty sure I offended him :'(    

good show. 

August 23, 2016
10:40 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

I dont know how i missed the hair smelling guy.

I mean was my hair not goid enough?

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Noah Fence, V_Ron, scruffy

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

August 23, 2016
10:43 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
115sp_Permalink sp_Print

bayAreaShaman said
I dont know how i missed the hair smelling guy.

I mean was my hair not goid enough?  

nah he only smells luxurious hair

haha jp jp

Whoop Whoop JC :

Noah Fence, V_Ron
August 23, 2016
10:45 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

L

JC said

nah he only smells luxurious hair

haha jp jp  

My hurr is ultra luxurious lol

Dont let the blond bun fool you.

JC, Noah Fence

August 24, 2016
8:19 am
HopeB
HopeB
Members
117sp_Permalink sp_Print

See

deathmetaljuggalo said

HopeB said
I forgot one!!!!!

that guy was not on this planet when that shit happened. we were all chilling at main stage in our chairs and i'm talking to spicy p when somebody starts touching my hair. 

i turn around thinking it's going to be a fellow villager or ninja i've met while gathering just fucking with me.. nah, some random on a next level trip and now he's buried his face in my ponytail. he won't shut up about how silky it is and how luxurious it smells and he still hasn't introduced himself. felt violated, little dirty in fact.

truth is, i was covered in GWAR blood and sweat and there was no way any part of me was pleasant, but like i said, he wasn't really there with us, just in body. 

turns out he is just so fucked up he comes across my ponytail walking by separated from his friends and it brings him back to earth. he was apologizing left and right and we all kept laughing and telling him it was okay.. he told spicy that she was really lucky to have a guy with hair like me lol. 

i got to my breaking point and kindly told him to stop so i brought him over to you to play with your dreads cool

You..... Son...... Of...... A......... Bitch..... Hahaha. That was really weird.  

Whoop Whoop HopeB :

scruffy, JC
August 25, 2016
1:21 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

That one guy that walked uo with the juggalos for Jesus shit and i think a DJ Paul 666 shirt in his hand trippin balls off acid. He was fucken great! Ahha he said something about trying to bring balance. Funny shit.

Eating hot dogs with a @celle2057 @phreakcore and i dunno who else as we watched all the angry people walk back from lotus. That was funny. THEY WERE SO MAD hahaha

First time really trippin balls off acid was great. 

I wanna buy something to record more shit. Like i dunno im ignorant about what to use but that is easily fixed. U know im glad we had pictures this year!

That glow stick i got in the back of @cheshyr shit.

I should have tooken a picture of muzzy and his truck.

scruffy

August 27, 2016
4:49 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
119sp_Permalink sp_Print

*  after breakfast on sunday, since i had to double back to get to 70 anyway, i stopped in [again] at the shell station, just to drop an extra tip on rosemary. 

so, about the very last thing that happened before i set off for home was a ninja i chatted with at the station.  he and all the people he was camped with had just had all of their shit taken, whole campsite cleaned out, 'like twenty minutes ago'.  tents, bags, the lot.  all his people were apparently beefin with each other over who stole what and how it happened. 

again, im two minutes from heading back to the world; i dont want to be caught up in a new adventure.  so i gave him some off-the-cuff simplistic advice [that i knew didnt amount to much, but at least pointed him in the right direction and made him feel better], and rolled on out. 

wasnt until i was stuck in the traffic jam later that i realized... it was already sumn like two, three oclock.  at 12:01, they start policing up everything left on the grounds, whether youre ready to go or not.  these guys just fucked around way too long, and their entire camp probably got thrown into the back of some truck in about two minutes flat. 

*  speakin of jams, saw too many wrecks on the way out.  lot of em were obviously juggalos, probably most of em were. 

aside from time wasted [about an hour and a half just waitn on wrecks in ohio; which was an annoyance, but a necessity that im prepared to sit through], it bugs me just a bit that so many juggalos had their week end in disaster. 

im sure most or all of those wrecks were caused by fatigue.  the main reason it bugs me, is that these days, they give us an entire extra night to rest and recoup for that road grind ahead.  what im sayin is, fatigue shouldnt even be a problem. 

from what ninjas told me, though, i was a few hours behind the real demolition derby.  heard it was 'twice as bad' earlier in the day. 

*  so...  i gets extra t-shirts, so i can wear and not have to worry about fuckin em up, yeah?

i discovered, only a couple days ago, that one of my shirts is backwards.  as in, the back is printed on the front, and vice versa.

looks kinda odd, to my eyeballs, so im not gonna wear it.  i spose, if someone is interested in a 3xlt misprinted black 2016 meetup massacre t-shirt, a deal can be dealt.  or maybe a banner can be made out of it.  or sumn. 

August 27, 2016
8:31 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Damn, we bounced from the camp grounds at like 8:30 AM Sunday morning. No traffic jams to be found then and definitely no accidents. Wake up earlier ninjas!

Edit: On second thought, never mind. Stay the fuck asleep so I don't have to deal with that shit.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
54 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

AlfredoHyday, adult movies, RobertNop, Shawnmup, Alfredtes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845