April 24, 2024
43 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
flh village stories
July 26, 2016
9:19 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

OCJ_Brendan said

deathmetaljuggalo said
edit: went to smoke shop and got equipped so we could smoke what we got from the dab dr. everybody tip your juggalo dab dealer, he will hook it up for you.  

Hes not kidding I went by the stand the next day to holler at my friend Techalette and she told me he would not shut the fuck up about DMJ tipping him the night before LOL!!!  It also pays to wear the same vest every day so he can recognize you!!!

had to give it a bath, gathering was amazing but it has a funk that is not conducive to everyday life

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

scruffy
July 26, 2016
9:31 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
Ya the program you found scruffy was mine. Kinda wish i had it to show my woman. But o well, the village got good use out of it.  

pm me a mail drop.  ill send it to ya the same time i send out neverthrive and blazin strangers shit.   which oughtta be fairly soon. 

Split1open said
Maaaan I miss you all  

so do i. 

i also miss the ninjas that i didnt really hang out with all that much. 

i also miss the ninjas that werent there. 

i miss a lot of things, to be honest.  i miss my father. 

deathmetaljuggalo said
getting out of the showers in the rain and running into j-sikk's crew with the mobile smoke unit. five blunts deep by the time we got to the village. kept me dry and high!  

wait, you were in that thing?  at the village stop, i was under it for like ten minutes, but i dont remember seein you. 

was actually kinda hard to see anybody, really. 

OCJ_Brendan said
I was going to post "FLH PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: DONT LET HOPE GIVE YOU A DAB ITLL END YOUR NEXT TWO HOURS" but didnt get around to posting it.  Seriously though ive never smoked so little of my own weed at a GOTJ and had to consider my next move every time you handed me a bowl of your shit LOL.  

lightweight. 

'thppppt!' 

bayAreaShaman said
Im home!!!!!!!! Love u guys!! I will go thru the forum latter and tell my fucken crazy story.....lets just say im fucken blessed to be here. A strait up gathering dark carnival miracle....  

awwwww shit... 

*  its almost certainly easier to teach a bombardier how to skydive, than it is to teach a skydiver to be a bombardier. 

*  i still havent finished all the laundry.  the fuck. 

*  the strawberry was a minor disappointment this year.  the chick runnin it was cool enough, but lacked the required understanding of her responsibilities.  the guy that did it before was at another kiosk, much closer to the village, actually, but didnt have the ice cream.  he remembered me instantly, so he had his girl hook me up with a free drink right off the bat.  so i tipped her a sawbuck.  [thats how you do it, folks...  when someone goes out of their way to get you the hookup, when you know damn well you could easily have afforded it, you double down and give back]

*  speakin of tips, kassia is probably havin a nice week. 

*  this one is actually kind of a downer...  but it was a bit of a drag to hear so many people runnin down faygoluvers as bein a place for haters to bitch about shit.  many singled out the forum in particular.  that sucked. 

my boy, my gathering road dog, who happened to get work from psychopathic this year, balked for a sec about takin pictures of the flh village.  quote:  'aw, it that a faygoluvers flag...?  tsk tsk.'  that sucked. 

*  the last song of the gathering is not one of my favorites.  in fact, in has never made it to any mix or playlist of mine.  but it was, undeniably, perfectly chosen. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 26, 2016
9:39 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Scruffy you have done sooooo much for us and me already, i dont need you to throw any more of your money my way for postage.

Make it rain homie.

10+7=

July 26, 2016
10:09 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

its a 40-page magazine.  cmon, how much could that possibly cost? 

July 27, 2016
1:06 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Alright here it gos. So I'm passed out in the back seat and Britt is driving. We are somewhere in Iowa. Some how i wake up and britt says put ur seat belt on ee got pulled over!

So i put the seatbelt on and they come around. They said our tail lights were out. And and she was 9 miles over the spead limit. 

So they bring out the dog for who know why. Small town cops bored i guess. I told him i had a small amount of medical marijuana from home with me and that both had our medical marijuana card or what not. But that it was mine. Britt also said it was hers. Shes so cool....i told them about the weed after he pulled me out.

So they put me and tidwell in the back of the car. The do a sobriety test on britt. And try to sooper trooper us into admitting we smoked weed on the way there. U know they asked us tge same shite like 8 times..

So the search the inside of the truck. They find nothing. Cuz i had nothing. Then they go in the back and open a bag. They open it and go thru it then 20 min latter i was back on the road. They didnt bust open my first six or my copies of Into The Echoside. 

So when i hope out in Colorado in front of O.M.D.s shop. I said "hey tidwell they left your bag open.". Bit it wasnt his big it was @ocjbrendan bag. I ws oh that sucks.

One sate latter he calls me to tell me that the bag contains a small marijuana dispensary all baged up in diffrent bags cuz it was random really good i might add gathering weed! Also i small pharmacy!!!!

I would have been fucked! They searched they fucken bag for crying out loud! Wtf!!!!!!! How does that shit fuxken happen!!!!! All i can say is i feel blessed and gratefull..........

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Split, DrFreshness, Old Mr Dangerous, scruffy

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 27, 2016
1:13 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

whoa. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman

July 27, 2016
2:01 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Sucks I lost all the weed but glad you got home safe.  Small price to pay imo.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Split, bayAreaShaman

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 27, 2016
2:11 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Sorry I did not hang out more. Due to @krunkazphuk having some sun sickness and a bad pulled back muscle from day 1, we didn't do much of anything except listen to the mainstage concerts from our tent. Didn't do any other shows, concerts, or events.

Hope everyone had a great time. Despite the medical issues, we still had a great time... Just a much more chill time than previous years.

Not sure how Ballas and stuff are goin down next year but we will probably do the same thing and get a few extra people in a day early to set up the village.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 27, 2016
3:15 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Acid was fun. The sun was not. wacky

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, MASTERWEEDO, Skratchie, bayAreaShaman, Carnivalkilla44

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 27, 2016
3:16 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Psyral Infection said  
Sorry I did not hang out more. Due to @krunkazphuk having some sun sickness and a bad pulled back muscle from day 1, we didn't do much of anything except listen to the mainstage concerts from our tent. Didn't do any other shows, concerts, or events.  
Hope everyone had a great time. Despite the medical issues, we still had a great time... Just a much more chill time than previous years.  

well damn, if i had known that, id have just walked over to yall.  shit. 

Not sure how Ballas and stuff are goin down next year but we will probably do the same thing and get a few extra people in a day early to set up the village.  

my current plan is to do the same.  after i square away the plan for activism in dc. 

*  @ocj_brendan  @celle2057  @maryonette @bayareashaman  @cheshyr  @robtidwell  @spookythefungi  @phreakcore  @skratchie  @hopeb  @jc  @split1open  @deathmetaljuggalo 
@drfreshness  @jrw  @spadedninja4207  @masterweedo  @carlbrain2057  @j-sikk  @frog  @scottied  @scottiedswifey  @punkrockjuggalo  @demonicswagger  @verytwiztidraven  @wow-a-chick  @sewerside @psyral-infection  @krunkazphuk [again]   @barocko-jenkings  @jet-yonkin  @carnivalkilla44  @ganjagoblin 
ive been meaning to do that.  yeah, i know some of em dont come around.  fuck you, so what?  people i missed: fuck you, so what?  [im playin.  xin loi charlie, sorry bout that.  ill getcha.] 

*  im still waitin on that delivery address, spooky, youre holdin up the mail run. 

*  the complete list of acts that scruffy caught:  juggalo psypher live, most of the luniz, most of tech n9ne [the first half was incredible, the second was more party tunes n all im not big on.  areola, etc.], esham, warren g, GWAH [not a typo, i know what the hell i said], wizard of the hood, a piece of dark lotus, gypsy[!], sewerside[!], onyx, most of twiztid [or half, at least], slick rick, bone, icp.  
thats it.  pretty small list, by most peoples gathering standards.  liberally rounding up, thats fifteen out of what, seventy-five?  one in five.  havent seen so few gathering sets since 2000. 

*  i never showed em around at the village, but i got two unopened cans of faygo that ive been carting around to gatherings and on long trips for years.  theyve been to the last six gatherings [ive only been to the last five...].  figure they now have about seven thousand miles and sixteen states behind em.  
i dunno why i do it.  no idea. 

*  ninja assassin didnt exactly happen the way it shouldve.  actually, none of the meetup massacre games happened, except for hatchets to hatchets.  but no prizes were given out for that.  i ended up givin out all the prizes i had in a semi-random way, but kinda ran out and wanted to hook up more people, so i started givin away, just, stuff i had on me.  'anybody want a piece of the juggalo justice car from 2012...?' 

*  the portos were mostly in reasonable condition, this year.  except a few that got blown up by jackasses with fireworks. 
saturday/sunday was a lil rougher. 

*  speakin of the ninja assassin game that didnt really get played...  i won!  
i dont care what anybody says, i clearly had more and better kills, by any standard.  
true, one of my kills in particular kept rising from the dead to shoot me, but i managed to put the monster back down every time.  and yes, i did get hit a couple times, but those were flesh wounds.  i definitely won. 

[edit]  have we heard back from demonic or phreakcore, yet...?  ive lost track.  seems like someone else hasnt turned up, too. 

[edit edit]  okay, phreakcore did say sumn, i forgot. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057, spadedninja4207

July 27, 2016
3:31 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

LMAO at "You won"  Id call it a tie if there ever was one....smh.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 27, 2016
3:41 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

OCJ_Brendan said   
LMAO at "You won"  Id call it a tie if there ever was one....smh.   

dead people have no recourse.  winner, right here. 

*  list of acts scruffy didnt catch, and feels a little bad about it, but not as bad as you might think:  ces cru, dayton family, hoodoo, mayday, most of dark lotus, frodo, ill phil, lowercase j, skitzo, ill, killjoy club, hopsin [mostly cuz of the faygoluvers bit; i half-heard that from the village and thought i was losin my mind.  video or detailed rundown of that moment would be appreciated!] 
after hearing about the spectacle that was green jelly, i spose i should add that one in...  but it was fun just hearing it, and laughing about what we thought was goin on. 

*  who is gonna tell the beach lady story? 

*  i want a do-over on this gathering, it was too good to happen only once.  lets get everybody back together for a second go.  like, this weekend. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 27, 2016
5:02 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

I'm getting around to making some long ass, sappy post about how fuckin' monumental this year's Gathering and the success of our FLH village has SERIOUSLY impacted me this year like no other personal experience I've had in my life for a loooong time... but for now...

Under the cut are a few string ends to conversations I can recall trying to have without anyone knowing what the hell I was talking about at the time with whom I was having them... If any topic seems more familiar than another, that'd be a convo we were having that went nowhere without having seen this...

https://youtu.be/r7qliVpGEk0

The reporter/narrator's voice is sooo annoying but tough it out.

Was once on Netflix. Seek it out.

Who's is better? DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince's track that was actually on the soundtrack OR The Fat Boys track that was never credited and placed on their album "Coming Back Hard Again". Personally, The Fat Boys track should have been in the movie...

or

While there may be a relationship that ends cuz they haven't ever seen "Back To The Future", I am equally as shocked that ya'll haven't ever seen THIS: Yes, an 80's movie that sounds cheesy but is actually THE FUCKING SHIT!!! Stan Winston 4 LIFE MAFKAS! (also on Netflix).

uhhh... that's all I got that isn't in paragraphs.

I got mad love for ya all soon enough!

'~'=

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

scruffy

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 27, 2016
5:17 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I wanna say thanks to Shaman for his delicious food. Thanks to his girl for watching over my chair. Thanks to Scruffy for directing me back to the FLH village. Thanks to CarnivalKilla for taking me. Thanks to Scottie D for hooking me up with the FLH jersey. And the massacre shirts too, those are fucking dope! Thank you all at FLH village for being cool peoples.

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

scruffy

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 27, 2016
6:34 pm
spawn
spawn
Members
Forum Posts: 42

I missed out on the village :-( walked by numerous time but my social awkwardness got the best of me. Maybe next time?

Whoop Whoop spawn :

scruffy
July 27, 2016
6:57 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544

awe you should have stopped by!  I'm socially awkward as fuck though so I get it, I didn't meet any forum people last year because I was too shy to go to a meetup lol     whoop whoop 

Whoop Whoop JC :

spawn, scruffy
July 27, 2016
7:03 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

Shut up little man!lol

Whoop Whoop Split :

scruffy
July 27, 2016
7:20 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

so small ass fucking world reality check, guys.

paulina just got home from work and tells me that through facebook tags and whatnot she goes to adds some new friends and shit. gets to v_ron by way of tidwell and realizes they share a mutual friend.

the mutual friend is a ex-navy guy who lives above my old job and is her favorite customer at the diner she works at. in fact, he will be there tomorrow.

raven where you at with those wigs cuz i'm flippin' wacky

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

JC, scruffy
July 27, 2016
8:15 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

spawn said
I missed out on the village :-( walked by numerous time but my social awkwardness got the best of me. Maybe next time?  

Spawn dude i asked about u like five times a day!!!!!!

Highly upset on this one but i understand and dont hold it against u. 

And ganja was hella dope and funny. One of my highlights was kicken it with you. 

I have been sleeping and cleaning i havnt had much time on here. I will tonight get stoned and kick it.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

scruffy

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 27, 2016
8:20 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

bayAreaShaman said

Spawn dude i asked about u like five times a day!!!!!!

I do actually remember him asking about you several times.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
83 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845