March 29, 2024
88 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
flh village stories
July 26, 2016
4:46 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

not really stories about the village, per se...  just a place for people from the village [or anyone else, really] to drop random bits of gatheringness. 

for starts: 

*  @scottied -  you are one of the dopest people on planet erf.  thank you thank you thank you.  thank you.   

*  pizza is too damned expensive.  but its still pizza.  crappy pizza, but... still pizza. 

*  i missed sumn like half the main stage acts and the majority of the rest.  watched most of lotus from the village.  

*  the guy at the lemonade stand moved like his quaaludes werent mixing well with his heroin. 

*  trench butt, the pungent killer. 

*  "Faygoluvers is severely understaffed right now" -Scruffy to OCJ discussing philosophy at the Village. 

*  @psyral-infection @krunkazphuk -  big heroes!  you guys hooked it up, you gave us the combination to the safe that had the key that opened the door that got us into the party.  we are all, without exception, profoundly grateful for that, and i say that not having consulted with anyone, i just know they agree.  unless they are foolish. 

*  ihop should have air hockey tables.  im just sayin. 

*  @cheshyr is a hell of a lot funnier than most of yall probably realize.  funny guy. 

*  the whole village thing came together beautifully.  i especially like the part about how it actually happened, instead of just bein talked about. 

*  muzzy is so fuckin fresh.  the forum needs him.  or does it...? 

*  there will be more.  many more.  so much more.  you will all say, 'no more, no more!' 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, HopeB, djscrubb, Skratchie, sewerside, OCJ_Brendan, ScottieD, deathmetaljuggalo, Split, bayAreaShaman, phreakcore

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 26, 2016
7:05 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

you thought i was joking, didnt you? 

*  if you dont think juggalos live in the past, tell one to call your moms butthole a hor lathering for sugar fuckin yo sleep.  or some shit.  [no hey dickheads, though, and relatively little fuck this hill] 

*  ONYX!!! 

*  i think from now on, whenever i meet juggalos, im gonna take a video of each face as they say their names, role-call-style.  that way, at least ill remember their fuckin names next year, for once.  [this dont apply so much to the forum villagers, just the randos i bump into year after year at shows, gatherings, et cetera] 

*  rocko is still rocko, and god bless him for it.  we didnt talk about the forum. 

*  the beach lady.  okay, this isnt a tidbit...  it has got to have its own little section, maybe its own thread.  the fuckin beach lady. 

*  this one shouldnt be a tidbit either, lest it be overlooked...  anybody from the village missing their gathering program?  apparently they ran out of em, so they are in short supply.  its kinda beat up, like it was one of the ones sittin around the floor of the camp or some shit.  found it in the table box. 

*  @phreakcore @bayareashaman @anyoneelsewhowascooking  - props.  seemed like there were a bunch of yall cookin, but usually shaman.  anyway, i didnt have to cook anything, and im soooo grateful. 

*  i got chemical burns on both legs, right above the bootline, from what was essentially a civilian smoke grenade.  thanks a lot, asswipe that threw it.  if youre reading this, be a fuckin man and apologize.  regardless, quit bein such a fucked up jerkoff of a punk.  the fuck is wrong with you? 

*  im not done railin on about the fireworks throwers;  i intend to start a thread entitled 'fuck yo fireworks!' if someone doesnt beat me to it.  because i have a whole lot more unkind things to say on that subject. 

*  next years village is gonna be really, really tough to plan.  unless somebody knows the site, or sumn. 

*  car battery died on friday, i believe.  really didnt think it would.  need a new battery, i spose. 

*  i actually took pictures.  there mustve been two, three times that i remembered that i have a camera now.  expect ill post some up sooner or later. 

to be continued. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

djscrubb, sewerside, ScottieD, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Split, bayAreaShaman

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 26, 2016
9:01 am
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277

"Ay yo, that ain't my bic lighter! I got an A on mine!" I guess it only works if you read that in a THICK Boston accent

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bayAreaShaman, Split, phreakcore
July 26, 2016
4:30 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Ya the program you found scruffy was mine. Kinda wish i had it to show my woman. But o well, the village got good use out of it.

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

bayAreaShaman, scruffy
July 26, 2016
4:37 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

nobody wanting to man up to owning the hazlenut/almond lighter.

speaking of lighters, MY orange lighter has the resin on the bottom of it.

flh representing at the sewercide set. 

linen fresh joints.

trench butt.

fahkin' boston, khed.

where's bonez?

cybergoth CellE.

the cooks. 

cheshyr gives the jerky boys a run for their money.

tattoos, condoms and PEIRCINGS.

the fucking catalina wine mixer.

constant chair rotation. FUCK THE SUN!

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, HopeB, Split, bayAreaShaman, scruffy
July 26, 2016
5:39 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

Maaaan I miss you all

Whoop Whoop Split :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bayAreaShaman, OCJ_Brendan, deathmetaljuggalo, scruffy
July 26, 2016
5:42 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

The traps are out there

That yellow brick alleyway was hella fresh

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

bayAreaShaman
July 26, 2016
6:30 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Mafukin Bonez Dubb owes my ninja Shaman a shirt...and should quit rap.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

bayAreaShaman

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 26, 2016
6:56 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

Transvestittys!

Whoop Whoop Split :

deathmetaljuggalo, bayAreaShaman
July 26, 2016
7:11 pm
HopeB
HopeB
Members
Forum Posts: 22

@Cheshyr....... "I give one lighter out and it comes right back!"

And of course muzzy and the whole "that's not my dam lighta! I dont want your dam lighta! I want mine!"

Whoop Whoop HopeB :

bayAreaShaman, scruffy
July 26, 2016
7:30 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members

getting out of the showers in the rain and running into j-sikk's crew with the mobile smoke unit. five blunts deep by the time we got to the village. kept me dry and high!

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

Nyro, bayAreaShaman, scruffy
July 26, 2016
8:02 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139

deathmetaljuggalo said
getting out of the showers in the rain and running into j-sikk's crew with the mobile smoke unit. five blunts deep by the time we got to the village. kept me dry and high!  

Man...that sounds awesome.

Whoop Whoop Nyro :

bayAreaShaman
July 26, 2016
8:26 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277

deathmetaljuggalo said

Were they fresh linen?

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

scruffy
July 26, 2016
8:27 pm
HopeB
HopeB
Members
Forum Posts: 22

@OCJ_Brendan "Don't trust their weed. It will fuck you up! You better hope you dont plan to do anything!"

hahaha. Im going to get you with a dab again!

Whoop Whoop HopeB :

scruffy
July 26, 2016
8:35 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

I was going to post "FLH PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: DONT LET HOPE GIVE YOU A DAB ITLL END YOUR NEXT TWO HOURS" but didnt get around to posting it.  Seriously though ive never smoked so little of my own weed at a GOTJ and had to consider my next move every time you handed me a bowl of your shit LOL.

deathmetaljuggalo, scruffy, HopeB, Skratchie

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 26, 2016
8:40 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Im home!!!!!!!! Love u guys!! I will go thru the forum latter and tell my fucken crazy story.....lets just say im fucken blessed to be here. A strait up gathering dark carnival miracle....

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Nyro, Old Mr Dangerous

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 26, 2016
8:56 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Hes really not kidding LOL ill let him tell it but once again I am SO SORRY MIGUEL!!!!!

bayAreaShaman, scruffy

July 26, 2016
9:04 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members

this doesn't have anything to do with my second hand toilet does it?

I CLEANED AND SANITIZED THAT SHIT I SWEAR!

edit: went to smoke shop and got equipped so we could smoke what we got from the dab dr. everybody tip your juggalo dab dealer, he will hook it up for you.

July 26, 2016
9:07 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Nah its way more serious and my fuckup not his.  Once again Ill let him tell it as its his story.

July 26, 2016
9:10 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

deathmetaljuggalo said
edit: went to smoke shop and got equipped so we could smoke what we got from the dab dr. everybody tip your juggalo dab dealer, he will hook it up for you.  

Hes not kidding I went by the stand the next day to holler at my friend Techalette and she told me he would not shut the fuck up about DMJ tipping him the night before LOL!!!  It also pays to wear the same vest every day so he can recognize you!!!

scruffy

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
100 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang, loppoxz

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845