March 29, 2024
75 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
flh village stories
July 31, 2016
12:15 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

phreakcore said
oh and how could I forget this

oh, the humanity. 

if your dj keeps hittin the button that makes that noise, you need to stop payin him immediately. 

shit was thoroughly played out before rappers got hold of it.  now...  ugh. 

it dont get the crowd hype;  it gets em to roll their eyes. 

*  i did kinda just run off when onyx hit the stage, but not without a word...  i said sumn like, 'gotta go!', if that counts for anything. 

*  the weirdo bug light...  makes me wanna clarify some shit: 

when we say to random juggalos, 'come by and say what up', thats what we mean.  not, 'come by and throw yourself into our camp'.  ninjas from faygoluvers got that invitation.  if you aint flh, a what up is enough, for starters. 

and for real, if the first words outta your mouth are 'smells like yall are smokin some of that good shit!', we know why youre there, and youve probably already worn out the welcome.  dont stand around like a jackass tryin to see whos got the blunt.  the blunt went undercover when your schnorrer ass showed up.  [look it up, goyim]

*  all i knew at the time about the coffins was that someone handed me one and said i had to sign it, then later somebody else handed me another one and told me to sign it.  i was unaware of protocols... 

I was happy to see that our Village didn't have any assholes. ... or we didn't have any pyros or fireworks fuckers in our mix. ...

the first part is debatable.  theres never been a shortage of people waiting for any opportunity to say im an asshole. 

the second...  ill admit that once upon a time, i used to be a bit of a torch.  all ima say about it is that i never hurt anybody.  but i definitely know how to make fire.  its just that im not stupid enough to indulge in a hobby like that in the middle of my family reunion.  sadly, stupid torches do sometimes still get in... im just not one of em. 

*  trench butt. 

*  i forgot to mention that same time i found my amulet, i also found my assassin card necklace thing.  how many of those were actually given out?  i wore the thing for the better part of a day, but i dont remember anyone else wearin one. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 31, 2016
12:22 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Oh, let us not forget the body "peircer". How many gatherings you think that sign went through before someone told them it was spelled wrong?

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

July 31, 2016
12:30 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Noah Fence said
Oh, let us not forget the body "peircer". How many gatherings you think that sign went through before someone told them it was spelled wrong?  

my guess, they hear it all the time, and just play dumb, because thats extremely plausible. 

those guys had me film a stale 'commercial' for their shit, but that tale is actually an asterisk at the end of the beach lady story.  a story that needs to be continued.  i wasnt around for much of the end part, so...  whos up...? 

July 31, 2016
12:53 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9038

scruffy said

my guess, they hear it all the time, and just play dumb, because thats extremely plausible. 

those guys had me film a stale 'commercial' for their shit, but that tale is actually an asterisk at the end of the beach lady story.  a story that needs to be continued.  i wasnt around for much of the end part, so...  whos up...?   

I'm captivated and need to know the next chapter. popcornrasta_gif

July 31, 2016
1:11 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Very true what Cheshyr said...it was a camp made up of people how know how to act. Grown ass adults who can act like grown ass adults when necessary. That camp that I abandoned last year was apparently a shit show this year, since I saw the two organizers and they said that they were only in camp for long enough to sleep, grab their stuff and get back out. I was very glad that I had a great place to chill out when I wasn't with my Nashville/Florida friends at my other site.

So, I wrote up a thing on Facebook to let everyone know that I'd decided that this year was going to be my last Gathering. I didn't mean for it to be anything too sappy or emotional, but that's kind of how it came out. Would anyone care to read it? I can post it here if anyone cares. I think Tidwell is the only one on my FB that may have even seen it.

-Jules

Whoop Whoop VeryTwiztidRaven :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
July 31, 2016
1:36 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9038

VeryTwiztidRaven said
Very true what Cheshyr said...it was a camp made up of people how know how to act. Grown ass adults who can act like grown ass adults when necessary. That camp that I abandoned last year was apparently a shit show this year, since I saw the two organizers and they said that they were only in camp for long enough to sleep, grab their stuff and get back out. I was very glad that I had a great place to chill out when I wasn't with my Nashville/Florida friends at my other site.

So, I wrote up a thing on Facebook to let everyone know that I'd decided that this year was going to be my last Gathering. I didn't mean for it to be anything too sappy or emotional, but that's kind of how it came out. Would anyone care to read it? I can post it here if anyone cares. I think Tidwell is the only one on my FB that may have even seen it.

-Jules  

I'm curious.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

bayAreaShaman
July 31, 2016
5:25 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

VeryTwiztidRaven said
Very true what Cheshyr said...it was a camp made up of people how know how to act. Grown ass adults who can act like grown ass adults when necessary. That camp that I abandoned last year was apparently a shit show this year, since I saw the two organizers and they said that they were only in camp for long enough to sleep, grab their stuff and get back out.

so, they had to bail out of their own shit? 

yeah, thats gotta be shit show-y. 

I was very glad that I had a great place to chill out when I wasn't with my Nashville/Florida friends at my other site.

me too. 

whaaaaat?! 

aw.

July 31, 2016
11:05 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

deathmetaljuggalo said
so small ass fucking world reality check, guys.

paulina just got home from work and tells me that through facebook tags and whatnot she goes to adds some new friends and shit. gets to v_ron by way of tidwell and realizes they share a mutual friend.

the mutual friend is a ex-navy guy who lives above my old job and is her favorite customer at the diner she works at. in fact, he will be there tomorrow.

raven where you at with those wigs cuz i'm flippin' wacky 

Kyle! That caught me off guard. I've partied quite hard with that man while we were both stationed in Connecticut. He may have a few stories, we both volunteered with the local roller derby league ... and I'll leave it at that.

Whoop Whoop V_Ron :

deathmetaljuggalo
July 31, 2016
11:15 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

I'm kinda bummed I didn't get to spend more time with the camp. Had a little bit of drama with the chick that was with me when I stopped by. She's not a close friend, more of an acquaintance I picked up from going to shows at the Palladium years ago. Long story short, she will not be joining me in Denver.

I want a do over of the entire Gathering.

I know I already said this but everyone was dope as hell. Hopefully I can kick it longer with you all next year. Plus @violentdope should be there even if I have to kidnap both he and his wife and toss them in my trunk. YOU'RE GOING.

Whoop Whoop V_Ron :

Noah Fence, scruffy
August 1, 2016
7:10 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

@cheshyr Muchos Gracias Amigo!  To the uninformed I asked Cheshy ol top to excersice the mantra of Brevity is Wit so I can actually read what he posts without it turning to word soup.  I get @cheshyr so much better after getting to know him.  Hes a really chill dude irl.

@phreakcore You are so very welcome.  I have an image of you cheesing on happiness that night.  That made all the hunting worth while.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

scruffy

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 1, 2016
7:21 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

scruffy said

sewerside1-s.jpgImage Enlarger

heres one for your portfolio, @ sewerside 
sewerside2-s.jpgImage Enlarger

Who is that sexy motherfucker front and center with the green rag on his face during Sewerside?  On the real tho I felt kinda bad because he put the mic in my face cuz I was singing along but I had no fucking voice.  @bayareashaman I had my face light but he still couldnt hear me why is that?

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 1, 2016
10:20 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

yall look like his security team, there to make sure nuthin happens to 'mister sewerside' while hes off-stage. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

August 2, 2016
1:02 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

OCJ_Brendan said

scruffy said

sewerside1-s.jpgImage Enlarger

heres one for your portfolio, @ sewerside 
sewerside2-s.jpgImage Enlarger

Who is that sexy motherfucker front and center with the green rag on his face during Sewerside?  On the real tho I felt kinda bad because he put the mic in my face cuz I was singing along but I had no fucking voice.  @bayareashaman I had my face light but he still couldnt hear me why is that?  

Ahhah i was just talking about that. 

For everyone out there for some reason when we were on acid i couldn't hear and decipher what Brendan was saying unless he put a fucken flashlight underneath his fucken face!!!!! Wtf. It was funny but i wasnt trying to be funny. We had fun....

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

August 2, 2016
2:32 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

scruffy said

*  the weirdo bug light...  makes me wanna clarify some shit: 

when we say to random juggalos, 'come by and say what up', thats what we mean.  not, 'come by and throw yourself into our camp'.  ninjas from faygoluvers got that invitation.  if you aint flh, a what up is enough, for starters. 

and for real, if the first words outta your mouth are 'smells like yall are smokin some of that good shit!', we know why youre there, and youve probably already worn out the welcome.  dont stand around like a jackass tryin to see whos got the blunt.  the blunt went undercover when your schnorrer ass showed up.  [look it up, goyim]

I guess I'll tell the story of our scrub "guest"...

I think it was the night of Day 3... We're all vibing at camp involved in our myriad conversations and some dude shows up next to me and says, "Some guy down the way said you guys might have some food..." Uhhhh... "SCRUFFY!!!" After repeating the request to him, Scruffy went and got a big 'ol can of Beeferoni 'er something Boyardi and even gave him a wrapped plastic spork. "Whoop whoop, right on, homie!"

Now, normally the situation would end itself and the ninja would go off and enjoy his eats. Instead he asks if he can sit down and eat it there. "Sure, have a seat." Of course, the only seat available is next to me, so I am now this dude's conduit to everyone else... As he sat there enjoying his roni, he proceeds to tell us (ie whoever hadn't returned to their conversations with each other) that he wasn't able to get to the Scrub Care Unit. Why? Because he didn't have a bracelet. "Did the clasp come off on ya or something? They are a few they didn't clamp on too tightly".   "No, I never got one."

Ohhhhhh....confused

He came by himself without anything, snuck in and now can't get to the place that been set up for ninjas like him because it is beyond the security fence and he'd have to sneak back in. No food, no money and no sleeping shit.

After hearing that, I was a lot less concerned to say the least. I tried getting back into whatever I was doing before our guest showed up. My mind on the socialization I was into and the corner of my eye on the dude making himself at home beside me. He took his time getting to the bottom of the can. WHen he finished he just kinda sat there quietly, observing us and the camp. After several more silent minutes ( like... you can excuse yourself at any time there, homie ), he asks me for a cigarette. "Sure, man. Here, I'll take one and you can take the last two of the pack". hammer

So now the guy sits back and enjoys the full length of one of the menthol 100s I gave him. Not that I wasn't sure that everyone else wasn't also keeping an eye on him, but because I was next  to him and had been the one he made first contact with before I called over Scruffy, I felt like I had to babysit the guy (in so much as keeping a closer eye on him). He eventually finished the cigarette without much comment or banter with anyone else. Then he just sat there... chillin'. 

I KNEW I was gonna have to be the one to make a move. The line of chairs around the site ended in the one he was in and like I said, I was the first link in the chain leading to everyone else. I broke conversation with Split1Open and announced I was leaving to take a piss. I did so and when I came back... *POOF*... he was gone. Some more magic fer yer ass from Cheshyr.

Afterwards, I was asking, "Who the fuck "down the way" is tellin' people to come to US?". (not pissed just curious) Apparently it was one of us in the FL Village [who shall remain nameless unless they wanna jump up, ahem] but how would they have known?

So here's where MY line is: there's a big difference between having "shit happen", bad luck occur and end up ass out needing some help... but if you tell me you never bought a ticket, SNUCK IN without any knowledge as to HOW to Gather on the scrub side, didn't PAY for SHIT and didn't BRING ANYTHING and expect "the family" to provide for every other thing you may need...? I'll give ya some grub and a smoke but you better count your blessings and move the fuck on in a polite and thankful fashion. When everyone else around has BUSTED THEIR ASSES all year, working overtime, NOT going out on weekends, NOT buying things for themselves unless it was in preparation for The Gathering, rearranged their LIVES in antici-pation of being ABLE to attend The Gathering.... Don't be tryin' to beam off someone else's shine cuz you didn't bother to get lit yerself. Fuck that.

The Ant and The Grasshopper, mafkas! And let's not forget that at the end of that story (the nicer versions), the Ant eventually let the Grasshopper into his home rather than let him die in the cold... But I'd bet you he kicked his fuckin' ass out the door as soon as winter was over...

I also got that hitchhiker dialog kicking around in my head. Not when ya pick them up ("Cash, Grass or Ass") but when dropping off, "I hope this ride was able to help ya".... "Now close my fuckin' door cuz I places to go in my car that's paid off and fully insured!"

[sorry. mood.]

aaaaaaaaannnnndd.... DISCUSS!

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

August 3, 2016
12:43 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Oh yeah...

I forget who it was I was talking to about it but here is what I was referring to when I said that the Bang! Pow! Boom! Joker's card always reminded me of the "Electric Gremlin". Don't know who it was but you were looking at me like I was crazy, heh.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

August 4, 2016
3:16 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

sooo i'm watching video of the wizard of the hood set. dude starts in the press pit and when "thug whilin" starts he has to leave, venture through the crowd and stops between the zipper and the ferris wheel.

i think to myself, "damn, that's awfully close to where we were all standing."

a second later, left side, 30 glowsticks go flying through the air all at once.

good work, scruffy.

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

Noah Fence, scruffy
August 4, 2016
4:47 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Britt has the plague.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

August 4, 2016
5:16 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

bayAreaShaman said
Britt has the plague.  

nooooooooooooooooooooo tell her I hope she feels better soon.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 5, 2016
12:06 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Cheshyr said

So here's where MY line is: there's a big difference between having "shit happen", bad luck occur and end up ass out needing some help... but if you tell me you never bought a ticket, SNUCK IN without any knowledge as to HOW to Gather on the scrub side, didn't PAY for SHIT and didn't BRING ANYTHING and expect "the family" to provide for every other thing you may need...? I'll give ya some grub and a smoke but you better count your blessings and move the fuck on in a polite and thankful fashion. When everyone else around has BUSTED THEIR ASSES all year, working overtime, NOT going out on weekends, NOT buying things for themselves unless it was in preparation for The Gathering, rearranged their LIVES in antici-pation of being ABLE to attend The Gathering.... Don't be tryin' to beam off someone else's shine cuz you didn't bother to get lit yerself. Fuck that.

https://i0.wp.com/s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/9DOmt.png?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

-Jules

Whoop Whoop VeryTwiztidRaven :

Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Hypnotized Ninja, Carnivalkilla44, scruffy
August 16, 2016
4:39 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
100sp_Permalink sp_Print

@noah-fence  i appreciate it buddy...u can keep the bernie stickers...i got a bunch from v ron....thanks for thinkin of me yo!!batman

Whoop Whoop Violentdope :

Noah Fence, scruffy
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: Rotten J
79 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

hornyatkonef, cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845