April 19, 2024
49 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
flh village stories
July 27, 2016
8:36 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@ocj_brendan .... @bayareashaman sent your love to me through physical touch... my pores started to holla in nirvanic response...

I first felt the power of OCJ's love through symbiosis, in a weed store... after an apparently magically awesome Gathering.. appropriate....

Once again, Tidwell and Shaman and Britt rock as people. I'm still contact buzzing off meeting yall.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

scruffy, bayAreaShaman
July 27, 2016
8:36 pm
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596

scruffy said

*  i want a do-over on this gathering

Word for word what I was thinking today.

Whoop Whoop DrFreshness :

scruffy
ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
July 27, 2016
8:52 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Old Mr Dangerous said
@ocj_b rendan .... @bayareas haman sent your love to me through physical touch... my pores started to holla in nirvanic response...

I first felt the power of OCJ's love through symbiosis, in a weed store... after an apparently magically awesome Gathering.. appropriate....

Once again, Tidwell and Shaman and Britt rock as people. I'm still contact buzzing off meeting yall.  

I know I told him to touch your face gingerly when he met you.  Im glad he followed my instructions to the letter I expect nothing but the best from that particular homie given his track record of awesomeness.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

scruffy, bayAreaShaman

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 27, 2016
10:07 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

shaman, i sent you a text but not sure if you got it. you mentioned having problems sending texts before.

so glad the three of you are safe and home. you and britt were so generous and accommodating, you should have a million waves of awesome karma coming your way.

looking forward to next year and being able to chip in more now that we've gathered. we will have wheels, that's a game changer for us. 

randy gall said it best at the ihop when he said the gathering is his new years party. you get really drunk and fall naked into sweaty juggalos tents getting rapey and then spend the next year eating discarded donuts in 5x walmart sweatpants.

for real though, we are motivated. nye resolutions are whack.. are gathering revolutions achievable? i sure hope so.

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

scruffy, bayAreaShaman
July 27, 2016
11:10 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Coolio spits true about the Juggalo world

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

JC, scruffy
July 27, 2016
11:32 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Cheshyr said
I'm getting around to making some long ass, sappy post about how fuckin' monumental this year's Gathering and the success of our FLH village has SERIOUSLY impacted me this year like no other personal experience I've had in my life for a loooong time... but for now...

i kinda started this thread as a way of quietly beggin off of having to type long, sappy posts.  but i wanna type em.  i probably should type em. 

anyway, i feel the same way. 

the gathering is kinda like new years to me.  somehow, each one is both the ending ofa phase of some kind, and the beginning of a new one.  i couldnt tell ya how it works or when the 'new years eve' cutoff point is, it just works out like that. 

Under the cut are a few string ends to conversations I can recall trying to have without anyone knowing what the hell I was talking about at the time with whom I was having them... If any topic seems more familiar than another, that'd be a convo we were having that went nowhere without having seen this...

i didnt understand what the hell you meant here at all, until i clicked the spoiler.  then it instantly became clear. 

by the way, ive not only seen monster squad, but i loved it.  musta been someone else, that one. 

GanjaGoblin said  
... Thanks to Scruffy for directing me back to the FLH village. ...   

quite a journey, huh? 

that ten, fifteen minute stroll was like some kinda weird movie. 

Thanks to CarnivalKilla for taking me.

yes, good show. 

Thanks to Scottie D for hooking me up with the FLH jersey.

stunningly amazing, aint it? 

spawn said
I missed out on the village :-( walked by numerous time but my social awkwardness got the best of me. Maybe next time?  

oh, damn... if only you knew! 

the flh village is itself built upon the hard rocks of social awkwardness. 

if we had a latin motto, it oughtta be 'socialus incorrectus, non fuquitus!'

or some shit.  idea being, we are almost all socially awkward.  in some way or another.  next time! 

all right, timeout...  'non fuquitus'.  that right there woulda been the perfect faux-latin motto for the village. 

seriously, ya gotta give it up to me for that one.  non fuquitus. 

deathmetaljuggalo said  
randy gall said it best at the ihop when he said the gathering is his new years party. 

fuck, i wrote that whole bit about new years out, then i check the next page, and see this...  well, shrug. 

i dont remember talkin to 'randy' about that.  but im sure lots of us feel that way. 

speakin of 'randy', anybody get his actual name?  cuz i swear i know him already, he acted like he knew me already...  so neither of us introduced ourselves.  but i suck with names.  code names help, which is why i so rarely call yall by your real names. 

*  for those who dont know, i have a book.  i refer to it as 'the book'.  at juggalo events, primarily gatherings, i have people sign the book, if theyre cool. 
when i refer to it as a book, im half-lyin; its a common spiral-bound notebook, and it doesnt stand up well enough to the chaos of gatherings.  so even though it aint even a third full [thing is an inch thick], im thinkin i might have to retire it, or sumn.  get a new 'the book' that can withstand a lil more battle damage. 
by the way, its not an autograph book.  that implies that its for celebrities n shit, and it aint, although celebrities can have a page, too, if they hang and theyre cool. 
you dont even have to sign it, you get a whole page to do with as you please.  so, what do the villagers do...? 
they all sign one page, in a neat, numbered list.  priceless. 

*  this year, i caught no wrestling at all.  in fact, i never even passed through the gate to the wrestling stage. 

*  someone is gonna tell the beach lady story, right?  i wanna see someone else tell it. 

*  this bullet thing is fun, i should do it all the time.  for no reason.  like now. 
nah. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Neverthrive, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 27, 2016
11:50 pm
Neverthrive
Neverthrive
Members
Forum Posts: 864

scruffy said

oh, damn... if only you knew! 

the flh village is itself built upon the hard rocks of social awkwardness. 

if we had a latin motto, it oughtta be 'socialus incorrectus, non fuquitus!'

or some shit.  idea being, we are almost all socially awkward.  in some way or another.  next time! 

all right, timeout...  'non fuquitus'.  that right there woulda been the perfect faux-latin motto for the village. 

seriously, ya gotta give it up to me for that one.  non fuquitus. 

I know next to nothing about all of that, but I had to give props to non fuquitus. If I end up doing another massacre shirt, it'll probably end up on there, somewhere. And if I don't, I think it should anyway. It's a good motto. 

Whoop Whoop Neverthrive :

scruffy

daisies2-4.jpg

July 28, 2016
12:58 am
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596

spawn said
I missed out on the village :-( walked by numerous time but my social awkwardness got the best of me. Maybe next time?  

Definitely next time!  I'm not normally big on walking into a social situations with a big group of people I don't know either,  but it took me literally about 5 seconds to feel totally comfortable.  

Whoop Whoop DrFreshness :

scruffy, CellE2057, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
July 28, 2016
6:55 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

for the most part, anybody just walkin up and sayin hi was no thing.  lotta ninjas did, the vast majority were cool.  actually, all of them were cool, but i did get a little bit raw with people hoverin around the camp without botherin to talk to us first.  [thats a very foolish thing to be doin, good way to get hurt]

walkin up and sayin 'hi, im soandso from the forum' was like the password to the vip section. 

*  i cut off my wristbands literally ten seconds ago. 

*  @deathmetaljuggalo - how is the nozzle?  i didnt hear you say a word about it again, but i never asked, either. 

*  i am gonna put pictures up, here or somewhere.  but i dont know when ima get to it.  and not all that many, probably, cuz most of em are terrible. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 28, 2016
6:57 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

scruffy said

*  list of acts scruffy didnt catch, and feels a little bad about it, but not as bad as you might think:  ces cru, , most of dark lotus, 

Just wanted to comment on two of these.

Ces Cru: The act I think that should open each and every future GOTJ on main stage the first day. It's tough to find another band that is that hype and that has that much chemistry on stage. Reminiscent of the Beastie Boys. I have a serious gripe with them only getting roughly 20min to tear the place apart while acts like fucking Asking Alexandria got close to an hr. What the fuck is that staleness?!

Dark Lotus: I to only saw the first bit of their set. It wasn't good... again. Their sound was fucked up... again...  IMO they were not made for the second stage. For one of the "go to" acts every year, they gotta start getting that shit together and it should be headlining a night. I do understand WOTH made that difficult this year however.

scruffy went on to say

*  i want a do-over on this gathering, it was too good to happen only once.  lets get everybody back together for a second go.  like, this weekend.   

I'd say fuck ya, but am going on yet another debauchery filled camping trip this weekend. While it won't be the same without the butthole requests, fat naked chicks with inverted nipples, and various signs advertising drugs... It'll be fresh none the less.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 28, 2016
7:09 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

there it is, juggalos!  gotj 2016 take two, with ck44.  be sure to bring signs and naked fatties. 

and now, if he will kindly tell us where it is...? 

ces cru is a great opening act, or at least they were in 2014.  this time, i have to take your word. 

much better choice than, say, wolfpac, who belongs more in the latenight lineups. 

July 28, 2016
10:31 am
deathmetaljuggalo
Members

nose is all good. didn't break. 

scruffy, CellE2057
July 28, 2016
3:13 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

If I go next year I will hook it up with breakfast somehow. I'll bring my chicken coops, fresh eggs = fresh omelets naw'saying?

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

scruffy

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 28, 2016
5:35 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

Man, post-Gathering depression sucks. I've been trying to get back into the flow of things so I haven't really had the chance to chime in on here yet. It's hard to go mow the yard when this time a couple days ago I was kickin in with ya'll. Tis the price for the Gathering I suppose. 

Moments that are noteworthy for me that others haven't mentioned, or that I haven't noticed, yet:

• Kottonmouth Kings are The Offspring of rap.
  • Sorry, Grandpa.
  • That fuckin steak that @bayareashaman schooled.
  • Me not fucking up said steaks when I had to take over for a minute.
  • Quite possibly signing our souls away in a 17 candle ritual.
  • Chilling with everyone during a rainstorm. Rain has always been the shit to me and getting to hear thunder off in the distance  while rain poured down while being with all of you in the Village was more of a Shangri-La like moment for me than I can express. Weird, I know, but fuck you. I meant a lot to me.
  • Hearing @cheshyr's fistfull of impressions and laughin till my ribs hurt about em.
  • Having @skratchie fill me in on guns and the like. Good lookin out, man. I'm absolutely clueless on that shit and you did the best you could to get my head straight on it. 
  • Breakfast on Sunday

I think @scruffy is onto something with these bulletpoints. I feel official as fuck right now. 

BEACH LADY

My brain was a little fried so correct any mistakes I make. Since no one else is chiming in on it, how about I start it off and someone else picks it up for a bit and passes it on? I'm curious to read everyone's take on it anyway. Also, why was she dubbed "beach lady"? I'm feelin super left out on the reason for the name. 

The Meatup Massacre is going down, albeit late as fuck, when this middle aged, microwaved-hot dog-skinned, mophead-left in the bleach bucket too long-haired lady wearing a black sundress wanders in to the Village. Doesn't say shit. Doesn't really do anything. She just stands there staring at Shaman. He asks something (don't remember what) that is clearly translating to "the fuck are you doin, lady?" She says that she lost her kid. Thinking that there was some mishearing because she more or less whispered it to no one in particular, she's asked to clarify. Thus begins the madness that is "Beach lady". She starts screaming and crying, like, snot out the nose type of crying, and says some incoherent shit. That drew the attention of most of the people left not paying attention to the scene and a few people start approached her and trying to remedy the situation...

So...who wants to take over from there?

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

deathmetaljuggalo, HopeB, Skratchie, JC, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, DrFreshness, scruffy
July 28, 2016
7:30 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

I have so much to say im just gonna start chipping away. U guys coverd alot of ground here.

• I really missed all the people i met last year so when i saw u guys i just felt hella happy and relieved. i could finally relax.i smiled for like 24 hours sstrait
  • Meating all the new homies was the shit! You guys are for ever with me. This shit will be with me for ever. U guys mean alot to me. All you guys are the shit and i care for u dearly...cant wait till next year!!!!!!
  • Fucken being the first runner in. Well i didnt even need to do all that cuz scruffy and psyral hook us up ballen the night before. But it still felt good running as fast as i can into an empty gathering. I fucken smoked it. Scruffy was like "dude its all set up" or something like that. I didnt care it was awesome.lol pointless but great.  But i had to stop. Then i went back i think for @ocjbrendan or @jc
  • How dope it was that britt fucken gave the yellow shirts a big fuck you and drove that big ass truck in her way! She was like ten minuets behind me! We all thought it was gonna take her like 3 hours!!!!! Wtf!!!!!!! She pull an A1 ninja tactic....props to her.
  • Day 0 was dope. Me @phreakcore bust out them burgers early! It was great. Laughs out the yin yang.
  • ASS TO ASS!!!!!
  • again psyral and scruffy hooking us up.
  • Acid
  • Everyone enjoying the food. Next year i plan on something dope....
  • Scruffy saving those two kids from getting thier skull smashed.
  • @celle2057 in those pink dreds.
  • My FLH charm!!!!!!
  • Seeing a guy get fisted with my girl
  • How well we pulled off that village!!!!!!! Im going to stop mentioning how we did it. But the out cime was fucken great!!! We had alot of people!!! From last years camp happening all by fate or qhat ever u wanna call it to this year having a fucken village!!!!!i think 20 people? Nexf year will be nuts!!!!! We need music next year and some lighting. Maybe a small generator will be necessary. That way we dont fuck up our cars and shit. More tikkies for sure. Theres time to plan...
  • @Ganjagoblin being my son. He is now known as Ganjashaman.
  • Acid
  • All the people that came to say whats up to us just to say whats up ya'll are the shit. Hope to see u on here and next year.
  • How about thay fucken march? Holy shit am i right?
  • MUZZEY!!!!!!! The guy is priceless....he was a great sport for not punching me in the face....he should have. I couldnt help but to laugh at that dope petter Griffin voice he had.
  • That fucken breakfast after the gathering.....and scruffy coming thru again!!!!!

I will type more but im just exhausted!!!! I got alot of thinking to do.

I really like how voilent j told us to get our shit together! 

But you homies were tbe highlight of my gathering!

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

JC, GanjaGoblin, deathmetaljuggalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, DrFreshness, scruffy

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 28, 2016
8:15 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Props to @phreakcore for repping the greatest NFL team too. Fly eagles fly, go birds! That's dope you live in the area. 

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

scruffy

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 28, 2016
8:43 pm
spawn
spawn
Members
Forum Posts: 42

I was all ready disappointed in my self for not at least sayin what up. But now hearin all the fun/stories you guys had and shaman askin about me makes me regret it more. 

GOD DAMN YOU SOCIAL AWKWARDNESS!!! 

I wont let it get the best of me again. As i am sure you can tell by my extensive post history over the past 4 years its hard to get me to shut up, and it definitely didnt take me 10 minutes of writing this out and reading it before actually posting it ??

Whoop Whoop spawn :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
July 28, 2016
8:52 pm
sewerside
sewerside
south florida
Members
Forum Posts: 156

@scruffy hook me up with that frog killer song.

Whoop Whoop sewerside :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy

and now i'm gonna be performin at Juggalo Day WHUT

Official Sewerside Website * Sewerside on Facebook

July 28, 2016
8:54 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members

found this pic on monkeyzoncrack social media. in front of the second yellow shirt you can see brendan and i creeping our way in hard. good shit. GUYS GET BACK BEHIND THE FENCE!

FB_IMG_1469562071330.jpgImage Enlarger

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
July 28, 2016
9:01 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

First big ups to the people who helped me get to the gathering:

• Shaman and Britt really did me a solid. i would not have been able to get there without them being willing to let me carpool with them. I chipped in way less in terms of gas and the rental car than they did but I did as much as I could. They were literally heroes in my eyes.
  • V Ron also donated quite a bit of cash to my cause and that was a big help.
  • Scruffy bought a piece of my art and over paid, which helped me a great deal.
  • Violent Dope also contributed to my cause, but I used the bit he gave me to go with him and Leah to the riddlebox show. Still, it was a big help and I really hope we make it so that they get to go next year.

Those guys made everything possible so I owe them so much gratitude.

Some of my highlights

• Finding out that JC isn't a guy. wtf. I guess I always just assumed and never really bothered to confirm. I must be a little sexist or somethin'. 
  • Having her ask me to come back to the forum made me smile, too. I won't be back on as much as I was before I bounced but I'm at least semi back.
  • Getting to chill with V Ron and her homies was nice. 
  • the FLH village being very chill was dope as hell. Everybody was cool as fuck.
  • Green Jello won me over in a big way. I was never like OMG THESE GUYS ARE GREAT but I had never seen them live before. I'm sold. I'm officially going to every show in the LA area for the rest of my life. It was so wild and different.
  • Handing out juggaLGBT flyers and getting nothing but positive responses was fantastic. One girl told me that our page was the first thing that made her feel safe in the family.
  • One of the concession stand chicks had a bunch of lesbian tattoos and I gave her a flyer and she got really fucking teary eyed and excited. That made me really happy.
  • Esham killed it. I listened from my tent but he did basically every favorite song of mine of his and I had never really experienced him live before.
  • Those mystery guests were HYPE as fuck. The only one I didn't know was the last one. But onyx, warren g, and luniz were dudes I had bumpin growin up. My brother was a much bigger fan of theirs than I was but I was always hearing it and bumping it. So it made me happy.
  • Bone thugs was the shiiiiiiiiiit.
  • acid was cool but mixing it with booze made me have an emo rollercoaster. In the end it was cool though.
  • Gwar was OK from a distance but I think I coulda had more fun had I been closer.
  • WOTH was fucking DOPE even though I don't really like that album.
  • ICP set was dope. I was right on the barricade and fucking loved it.
  • @neverthrive your shirts were a huge hit. I was stopped CONSTANTLY while wearing it and asked where people could cop one. At one point I literally couldn't walk for more than a minute without being stopped. Great design man.
  • I lost last years pendant. My link is missing. 
  • Breakfast was so fucking fun. 
  • Loved having shaman's meat all up in my mouth.
  • Miss Juggalette Pageant was dope as hell. It was so dope to hear so many people giving love to Burger. No haters made themselves known. Rachel holding up the trans flag and my juggaLGBT flyer was DOPE as hell and meant a lot to us.
  • VODKA is dope but should be shared. 
  • Flavor infused vodka that V Ron's homie made is as good coming up as it is going down. 
  • Bernie Hatchetman stickers are DOPE. I'll have to give one of my left overs to @violentdope 
  • I'm OK with being one of few who thinks Blahzay is dope as hell. I wish she would have preformed a mini set but I'm sure she'll be on the next tour or two so I'll peep her then.
  • I missed Lex the Hex because I was wasted. he is the only act on majik ninja I really like so I wanted to peep him out.
  • Anybody else think that the regulars kinda took it easy this year? Tech, twiztid, etc all did similar sets to previous years. Nothing special. 
  • I really hope my painting didn't end up in the trash.
  • On the drive home, the lightning was INSANE.
  • Getting stopped by the cops and not getting caught up in some bullshit was AMAZING. We got so fucking lucky.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, JC, scruffy

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
72 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845