March 29, 2024
73 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
flh village stories
July 28, 2016
9:41 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@noah-fence !!!! I was literally just like damn I gotta get him my number I miss him lol you're awesome yo.  Everyone was awesome. 

Whoop Whoop JC :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Noah Fence, scruffy
July 28, 2016
9:56 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

No one has mentioned when @cheshyr had us all sign not one but TWO hamster sized coffins??

-Jules

Whoop Whoop VeryTwiztidRaven :

JC, bayAreaShaman, scruffy
July 28, 2016
9:59 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

Flip flop the clown! Here to smear nut across all ur foreheads.

Whoop Whoop Split :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
July 28, 2016
10:02 pm
JC
JC
Members

flip flop the creeper haha

Whoop Whoop JC :

scruffy
July 28, 2016
10:06 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

@verytwiztidraven i didnt realize they were hamster sized hahah

And clip clop the clown was fucken funny! Lol wtf...

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

scruffy

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 28, 2016
10:58 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Ugh... Just boppin' by for a sec...

It would seem I am the lucky winner of the Gathering sickness. I stop short of calling it the plague, but I got a persistent cough and fucked up sinuses. Kinda like when you get sick after starting a new job 'er some shit.

When I can sit and type without leaking somewhere, I got some words too!

BBL

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 28, 2016
11:12 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

VeryTwiztidRaven said
No one has mentioned when @cheshyr had us all sign not one but TWO hamster sized coffins??

-Jules  

you mean we weren't supposed to sign both? damn, we all fucked up!

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

scruffy
July 28, 2016
11:44 pm
JC
JC
Members

Cheshyr said
Ugh... Just boppin' by for a sec...

It would seem I am the lucky winner of the Gathering sickness. I stop short of calling it the plague, but I got a persistent cough and fucked up sinuses. Kinda like when you get sick after starting a new job 'er some shit.

When I can sit and type without leaking somewhere, I got some words too!

BBL  

Sorry you're sick!  I somehow have not gotten sick yet for like the second gathering ever

but notice how I said yet lol

Whoop Whoop JC :

scruffy
July 29, 2016
12:51 am
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596

Damn, this thread makes me realize how much I missed.  But also glad that I didn't miss it all.

Whoop Whoop DrFreshness :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
July 29, 2016
1:25 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Everyone at the GOTJ must have met Flip Flop the Clown and his sidekick Gravy hahaha

-Jules

Whoop Whoop VeryTwiztidRaven :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
July 29, 2016
6:58 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

VeryTwiztidRaven said

-Jules  

Wow, I forgot about that creepy ass shit lol. That explains the group of ravens circling my car as I drive for the past three days...holy-shit

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
July 29, 2016
2:13 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

CellE2057 said

BEACH LADY
My brain was a little fried so correct any mistakes I make. Since no one else is chiming in on it, how about I start it off and someone else picks it up for a bit and passes it on? I'm curious to read everyone's take on it anyway. Also, why was she dubbed "beach lady"? I'm feelin super left out on the reason for the name. 

The Meatup Massacre is going down, albeit late as fuck, when this middle aged, microwaved-hot dog-skinned, mophead-left in the bleach bucket too long-haired lady wearing a black sundress wanders in to the Village. Doesn't say shit. Doesn't really do anything. She just stands there staring at Shaman. He asks something (don't remember what) that is clearly translating to "the fuck are you doin, lady?" She says that she lost her kid. Thinking that there was some mishearing because she more or less whispered it to no one in particular, she's asked to clarify. Thus begins the madness that is "Beach lady". She starts screaming and crying, like, snot out the nose type of crying, and says some incoherent shit. That drew the attention of most of the people left not paying attention to the scene and a few people start approached her and trying to remedy the situation...

So...who wants to take over from there?  

well, okay. 

actually, let me back it up a second.  a lil earlier, maybe half an hour before, this lady appeared at my car.

i was stowin shit and comin to lock the car up, when i sees this woman slumped up against the open backseat.  i instantly thought, 'this bitch is tryin to be sneaky and steal my shit!', so, naturally, i wound up to football kick her in the face.  i quickly pulled up short, however, cuz i noticed she was holding her chest and half-sobbin/half-hyperventilating.  i think shes havin a health problem, talk to her for a second, she says, 'no, its just...  its just hard...' 

in the time it takes me to go to the other side of the car, get a water out of the cooler, and return, she has vanished.  i shrug. 

right.  sumn like twenty minutes later, the stuff that celle wrote up happens. 

bayareashaman comes up to me and says 'that crazy lady is back'.  obviously, this is gonna need dealt with.  im told that she is claimin she lost her kid, like its some code adam shit goin down right in the village, or who knows...  but time for action. 

the first thing that was odd [i mean, out-of-place, the whole thing was odd] was when ocj asked her if she had notified security yet.  she said yes, which made me wonder why the hell she was in our camp without security, when she should be standing next to a radio at all times. 

a little bit more sobby panicking and a whole lot more almost-understandable babble-speech later, and ive got her focused enough to at least realize that im kneeling in front of her.  i try to get basic facts: 

scruffy - 'listen, we need to know whats goin on, can you answer some questions for me?' 

beach lady - [sob]  'yes, i can.'  [sob]

scruffy - 'so, you said your child is missing?' 

beach lady - [sob]  'uh huh.'

scruffy - 'what happened?' 

beach lady - 'we were at the beach!  and i turned around, and he was gone!'  [hysterical sobbing] 

scruffy - 'the beach...?  okay, i have no more questions for you.  please stay seated, dont bother to stand up or anything, ill be right back.' 

at this point it is obvious that she is either off her meds or on someone elses, and that whatever plan of action is forthcoming, she aint gonna be on the planning committee. 

[to be continued by the next person to continue it...  yeah, theres more!]

*  no plague.  maybe a touch of the grungies, but definitely no plague, here. 

*  packages for @spookythefungi and @neverthrive are en route.  also, for @blazinstranger, the contest prize. 

*  lets talk about the flag for a minute.  is that thing not the bombness, or what?

*  lost a pair of sunglasses somewhere along the line, but thats okay, cuz other than good coverage, they kinda sucked, anyway. 

*  i got someones bandanna.  aquamarine-lookin. 

*  just found my amulet.  ya know, the 2016 gotj charm with the teddy bear on it?  took it off and forgot about it early on, only realized i didnt know where it was after i found it. 

*  visual aid time:

juggalo psypher cannibal tribute
cannibal-psypher-live-s.jpgImage Enlarger

ihop-comp-s.jpgImage Enlarger

sewerside1-s.jpgImage Enlarger

heres one for your portfolio, @sewerside 
sewerside2-s.jpgImage Enlarger

@sqeek 
wheres-sqeek-s.jpgImage Enlarger

eatin!
eatin-ihop-s.jpgImage Enlarger

salute the bombness.  i mean it, yall better be salutin. 
flh-flag-shaman-cheshyr-s.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Neverthrive, Cheshyr, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, BlazinStranger, bayAreaShaman, phreakcore, sewerside

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 29, 2016
4:00 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

^^^ YAY!!! A halfway decent picture of me!!!

Still workin' on my words but I think THIS would be a good visualization of what post Juggalo Summer Camp depression looks like in a psychotic mind:

TBC...

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 30, 2016
12:47 pm
j-sikk
j-sikk
Members
Forum Posts: 19

I don't have any stories. But, it was the shit getting to finally meet alot of y'all. You guys are the fuckin bomb for making a ninja feel welcome. Much luv for real y'all.

Whoop Whoop j-sikk :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
July 30, 2016
1:05 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

j-sikk said
I don't have any stories. But, it was the shit getting to finally meet alot of y'all. You guys are the fuckin bomb for making a ninja feel welcome. Much luv for real y'all.  

Naw dude it was really dope u can around to kick it so often. Its not everyday some one comes up to me just to kick it with me so the feeling mutual.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 30, 2016
8:53 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

Alright, here goes...

If you would like to read the @ocj_brendan Edit Mix, fully abridged and annotated, skip the cut...

• I am so very, VERY proud of the response my Faygoluvers flag received. Not just from you all but from everyone that said so as I walked around with it for a while. Moreso, I really enjoy the fact that it served its purpose beyond Day 0 and seemed to make it so much easier for our village to be found. I definitely got more than enough comments on it to have made all the crap it took to make it SO worthwhile!
  • There is NOTHING more... uplifting(?)... than walking though a huge crowd of strangers and hearing friendly voices calling out your name. It's like the definition of finding acceptance" and I felt the karma wells rising right then.
  • Thanks to any and all that made the core framework of the Village possible with all our ninja tactics on Day 0.
  • Thanks to Phreakcore and Shaman for all the fuckin' awesome eats. Those burgers Day 0 were the SHIT!
  • Day 0 and most of Day 1 had a steady stream of mild heart attacks for me. First when some fuck was clawing at my Car Pass sticker while I was still sitting in the car, then my car seemingly being FUCKED like it had been damaged as it kicked up rocks into the wheel wells and fishtailed all over the parking lot, then Frog's bullshit with The Wheel that fucked me up and got me separated from my lead vehicle, THEN when I was shunted to the lot BEHIND MainStage when our camp was a fuckin' mile away up at Carousel and then finally when I thought I had lost my wallet that night... but all that revealed to me:
  • I experienced muthafuckin' Juggalo Magic. No shit. Like the prophet Moon Glorious once told us, "FIVE!!!". All that shit I just mentioned, all of it, was resolved as soon as FIVE Juggalos showed up about it. Car Pass thing, took five to come up with a suggestion as to how to deal with it that lead me to getting Will's business card. The car thing, I was freaking out that my car had been fucked during the night and it wasn't until the fifth ninja came up (thinking I was fishtailing on purpose), that suggested/asked if I had left the E-Brake on (which I don't ever use but HAD that one time I parked), my parking spot shit got resolved with FIVE Faygoluvers who probably had no idea how far I was talking about and most of my shit got brought back to the Village, and finally my wallet, two of you were watching me search and it wasn't until a fifth person joined in repeating, "No man, it didn't get stolen, it's still here" did I fuckin' find it in a bag I had ALREADY CHECKED THROUGH TWICE! No shit. And that was when I set all that negative shit aside, burned some incense in camp (along with getting a few hours of sleep) and I never had to stress for the rest of the week.
  •  @jc REALLY likes her hair! She was Gathering hard by showing up a few days before he husband and it must have been scared cuz she was always pettin' it, takin' it for long walks and I think I saw her saying soothing things to it too
  •  The cutest couple award goes to @deathmetaljuggalo and Paulina. While everyone was all looking out for their "others", I only caught the two of them singing songs and doing little dances for each other in the mornings or before crashing out.
  • Apparently all you need in order to freak out a bunch of serial killer clowns is a couple of little $1 arts-n'-crafts-y, Dracula style coffins made of soft balsa wood (and some other stuff too but...). I really only meant for everyone to sign ONE of them but I guess when you drop a bunch of Sharpies and say, "Sign it" in front of Gathering Juggalos...
  • Note to self: bring the endless bag of tea lights again
  • We learned that those LED circular ring lights (normally for tents) are actually Weirdo Bug Lights. As soon as we had that thing up, we got every fuckin' nutbar comin' up to us fer shit. I'm glad YOU guys were amused by that fuck Flop-o 'er whatever, but you weren't SITTING next to the guy talking about putting sploodge on people's foreheads! And I also thank everyone for regulating on that shit. Nice is nice but by that time some people were trying to get a little too fuckin' familiar for comfort.
  • Having all of the Faygoluvers Forum crew down at MainStage for The Wizard was a moving fuckin' experience for me. We were sittin' DEEP for that shit too! Had to have been like 12-16 of us! Seeing some of the footage I've gotten to so far, it looks like we had a cherry spot too cuz for as much as the REST of the place looked crushed, we were comfortable as fuck! I've been to Gatherings before but this was a threshold year for me. I had people. I had an orientation. Some kinda fuckin' North Star. And when they played "Homies To Smoke With" and "What You Thinking About", lookin' back and side and we're all mobbed up (and fucked up) together... I may have BEEN to Gatherings... but right then... I Gathered. cryembarassedcool
  • This bit here is just for @verytwiztidraven @skratchie and @hopeb ... Thank you X3 for bringing the wigs!!! You literally made a dream come true! Okay, it was a thought but that doesn't sound as poetic. Even though I ended up not being able to find any in my searches, YOU went, looked and found that shit and occupied your thoughts and time (and trunk space) to get them to The Gathering. Shit, cuz of the way I was sitting on the outside of the Seminar Tent, I didn't even get to throw any of the damn things. But that didn't matter... Now I know you didn't do all that shit FOR me, but what transpired just felt like a fuckin' gift and it would NOT have happened without YOU three and your wigs. It may not have been perfect but it was perfect! At first I wasn't thrilled with when they got thrown but in hindsight knowing how serious and heartfelt Violent J got about everything else, it was actually the best time to have done it as there wasn't anything else that would have been appropriate (unless yer thinkin' Blase Rose was worth all the wigs). But more than anything else, it made J and Shaggy laugh! It put a fuckin' chuckle in 'em and that shit was REAL! WE did that! Fuckin' Faygoluvers Forum fuckin' did that! At Gathering 17, at the "big" ICP Seminar... we're gonna start a new fuckin' tradition! I'm tellin' you, it's gonna be a thing! And I know some of you may not be able to go next year, but I plan to find a fat ass bag of those wigs in your absence to throw out at the 18th! MMFWCL for all that shit!
  • At one point when there were just a few of us at camp, Scruffy jumped up like he was gonna go throw down on someone and bolted without a word. Someone followed him for back-up only to return and inform us he was sprinting down to MainStage. With the line of weirdos that had come through beforehand, those of us there thought we were gonna have to get into something.Turned out it was because Onyx was one of the special performers... funny.
  • A bunch of us going down to PendulumStage to see @sewerside 's show was awesome as well. The show was great and he seemed to dig all of us showing up. It was fuckin' fresh how he dealt with the mic fuck-up and still looked like he was having a great time during it all still performing. Fuckin' with us! I can't believe I didn't think to have him sign my damn cd when he came by to hang with us! Fuck it. We'll see ya next year, homie!
  • Saw some footage that there ACTUALLY was a zipline... only it was from the corner of MainStage to the road on the left of the Stage if yer facing it. IOW, NOT from the Seminar Tent hill TO the MainStage area.
  • I enjoyed that our village was so evenly mixed. It wasn't some testosterone sausage party like I saw a lot of other groups comprised of. We were pretty much divided evenly and that just made the whole social thing so much fresher. Always interested in the Lette perspective on shit.
  • I was happy to see that our Village didn't have any assholes. Everyone was prepared for themselves and there was always someone helping someone else who helped someone else; like, there wasn't anyone that showed up with nothing and thought that the rest of us would pick up the tab for every other thing they might have needed. Everyone was very giving of what they could but c'mon... ya gotta have yer shit together to Gather. Very much symbiosis up in there. There wasn't any forum user who prided themselves on wearing a single stinking shirt the whole week or we didn't have any pyros or fireworks fuckers in our mix. Everyone was cool, smart, ready and accommodating. Any time a conversation dipped into touchy subjects, we all just bounced to something else so as not to get deep into divisive subject matters. Oh we talked about plenty of shit, but kept is easy and light (unless we were bitching about the heat in which case we just laid into it). Real community type shit. Great!
  • When it was all over, I think everyone got to say bye to everyone else (except for those not there and Skratchie/Hope) and helped break everything down before leaving for home. So it wasn't like anyone woke up to an empty campsite making the day that much of a downer for leaving.
  • I got WAY more props for all the homies and new friends made this year but I guess I've been gettin' on with this shit so I'll be done fer now. Now it's more than just words around here. It's that fuckin' Juggalo love fer realz.

@ocj_brendan EDIT: Thanks everyone![1] I had a great time and learned a lot![2] Hope to see you all again next year or SOONER at Juggalo Day![3]

[1]True dat! [2]Best believe! [3] You better!

So fuckin' magical!

Now on with my pants...!

'~'=

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

Split, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Neverthrive, DrFreshness, HopeB, scruffy, bayAreaShaman, Skratchie

July 30, 2016
9:14 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Cheshyr said
Alright, here goes...

If you would like to read the @ocj_brendan Edit Mix, fully abridged and annotated, skip the cut...

• I am so very, VERY proud of the response my Faygoluvers flag received. Not just from you all but from everyone that said so as I walked around with it for a while. Moreso, I really enjoy the fact that it served its purpose beyond Day 0 and seemed to make it so much easier for our village to be found. I definitely got more than enough comments on it to have made all the crap it took to make it SO worthwhile!
  • There is NOTHING more... uplifting(?)... than walking though a huge crowd of strangers and hearing friendly voices calling out your name. It's like the definition of finding acceptance" and I felt the karma wells rising right then.
  • Thanks to any and all that made the core framework of the Village possible with all our ninja tactics on Day 0.
  • Thanks to Phreakcore and Shaman for all the fuckin' awesome eats. Those burgers Day 0 were the SHIT!
  • Day 0 and most of Day 1 had a steady stream of mild heart attacks for me. First when some fuck was clawing at my Car Pass sticker while I was still sitting in the car, then my car seemingly being FUCKED like it had been damaged as it kicked up rocks into the wheel wells and fishtailed all over the parking lot, then Frog's bullshit with The Wheel that fucked me up and got me separated from my lead vehicle, THEN when I was shunted to the lot BEHIND MainStage when our camp was a fuckin' mile away up at Carousel and then finally when I thought I had lost my wallet that night... but all that revealed to me:
  • I experienced muthafuckin' Juggalo Magic. No shit. Like the prophet Moon Glorious once told us, "FIVE!!!". All that shit I just mentioned, all of it, was resolved as soon as FIVE Juggalos showed up about it. Car Pass thing, took five to come up with a suggestion as to how to deal with it that lead me to getting Will's business card. The car thing, I was freaking out that my car had been fucked during the night and it wasn't until the fifth ninja came up (thinking I was fishtailing on purpose), that suggested/asked if I had left the E-Brake on (which I don't ever use but HAD that one time I parked), my parking spot shit got resolved with FIVE Faygoluvers who probably had no idea how far I was talking about and most of my shit got brought back to the Village, and finally my wallet, two of you were watching me search and it wasn't until a fifth person joined in repeating, "No man, it didn't get stolen, it's still here" did I fuckin' find it in a bag I had ALREADY CHECKED THROUGH TWICE! No shit. And that was when I set all that negative shit aside, burned some incense in camp (along with getting a few hours of sleep) and I never had to stress for the rest of the week.
  •  @jc REALLY likes her hair! She was Gathering hard by showing up a few days before he husband and it must have been scared cuz she was always pettin' it, takin' it for long walks and I think I saw her saying soothing things to it too
  •  The cutest couple award goes to @deathmetaljuggalo and Paulina. While everyone was all looking out for their "others", I only caught the two of them singing songs and doing little dances for each other in the mornings or before crashing out.
  • Apparently all you need in order to freak out a bunch of serial killer clowns is a couple of little $1 arts-n'-crafts-y, Dracula style coffins made of soft balsa wood (and some other stuff too but...). I really only meant for everyone to sign ONE of them but I guess when you drop a bunch of Sharpies and say, "Sign it" in front of Gathering Juggalos...
  • We learned that those LED circular ring lights (normally for tents) are actually Weirdo Bug Lights. As soon as we had that thing up, we got every fuckin' nutbar comin' up to us fer shit. I'm glad YOU guys were amused by that fuck Flop-o 'er whatever, but you weren't SITTING next to the guy talking about putting sploodge on people's foreheads! And I also thank everyone for regulating on that shit. Nice is nice but by that time some people were trying to get a little too fuckin' familiar for comfort.
  • Having all of the Faygoluvers Forum crew down at MainStage for The Wizard was a moving fuckin' experience for me. We were sittin' DEEP for that shit too! Had to have been like 12-16 of us! Seeing some of the footage I've gotten to so far, it looks like we had a cherry spot too cuz for as much as the REST of the place looked crushed, we were comfortable as fuck! I've been to Gatherings before but this was a threshold year for me. I had people. I had an orientation. Some kinda fuckin' North Star. And when they played "Homies To Smoke With" and "What You Thinking About", lookin' back and side and we're all mobbed up (and fucked up) together... I may have BEEN to Gatherings... but right then... I Gathered. cryembarassedcool
  • This bit here is just for @verytwiztidraven @skratchie and @hopeb ... Thank you X3 for bringing the wigs!!! You literally made a dream come true! Okay, it was a thought but that doesn't sound as poetic. Even though I ended up not being able to find any in my searches, YOU went, looked and found that shit and occupied your thoughts and time (and trunk space) to get them to The Gathering. Shit, cuz of the way I was sitting on the outside of the Seminar Tent, I didn't even get to throw any of the damn things. But that didn't matter... Now I know you didn't do all that shit FOR me, but what transpired just felt like a fuckin' gift and it would NOT have happened without YOU three and your wigs. It may not have been perfect but it was perfect! At first I wasn't thrilled with when they got thrown but in hindsight knowing how serious and heartfelt Violent J got about everything else, it was actually the best time to have done it as there wasn't anything else that would have been appropriate (unless yer thinkin' Blase Rose was worth all the wigs). But more than anything else, it made J and Shaggy laugh! It put a fuckin' chuckle in 'em and that shit was REAL! WE did that! Fuckin' Faygoluvers Forum fuckin' did that! At Gathering 17, at the "big" ICP Seminar... we're gonna start a new fuckin' tradition! I'm tellin' you, it's gonna be a thing! And I know some of you may not be able to go next year, but I plan to find a fat ass bag of those wigs in your absence to throw out at the 18th! MMFWCL for all that shit!
  • At one point when there were just a few of us at camp, Scruffy jumped up like he was gonna go throw down on someone and bolted without a word. Someone followed him for back-up only to return and inform us he was sprinting down to MainStage. With the line of weirdos that had come through beforehand, those of us there thought we were gonna have to get into something.Turned out it was because Onyx was one of the special performers... funny.
  • A bunch of us going down to PendulumStage to see @sewerside 's show was awesome as well. The show was great and he seemed to dig all of us showing up. It was fuckin' fresh how he dealt with the mic fuck-up and still looked like he was having a great time during it all still performing. Fuckin' with us! I can't believe I didn't think to have him sign my damn cd when he came by to hang with us! Fuck it. We'll see ya next year, homie!
  • Saw some footage that there ACTUALLY was a zipline... only it was from the corner of MainStage to the road on the left of the Stage if yer facing it. IOW, NOT from the Seminar Tent hill TO the MainStage area.
  • I enjoyed that our village was so evenly mixed. It wasn't some testosterone sausage party like I saw a lot of other groups comprised of. We were pretty much divided evenly and that just made the whole social thing so much fresher. Always interested in the Lette perspective on shit.
  • I was happy to see that our Village didn't have any assholes. Everyone was prepared for themselves and there was always someone helping someone else who helped someone else; like, there wasn't anyone that showed up with nothing and thought that the rest of us would pick up the tab for every other thing they might have needed. Everyone was very giving of what they could but c'mon... ya gotta have yer shit together to Gather. Very much symbiosis up in there. There wasn't any forum user who prided themselves on wearing a single stinking shirt the whole week or we didn't have any pyros or fireworks fuckers in our mix. Everyone was cool, smart, ready and accommodating. Any time a conversation dipped into touchy subjects, we all just bounced to something else so as not to get deep into divisive subject matters. Oh we talked about plenty of shit, but kept is easy and light (unless we were bitching about the heat in which case we just laid into it). Real community type shit. Great!
  • When it was all over, I think everyone got to say bye to everyone else (except for those not there and Skratchie/Hope) and helped break everything down before leaving for home. So it wasn't like anyone woke up to an empty campsite making the day that much of a downer for leaving.
  • I got WAY more props for all the homies and new friends made this year but I guess I've been gettin' on with this shit so I'll be done fer now. Now it's more than just words around here. It's that fuckin' Juggalo love fer realz.

@ocj_brendan EDIT: Thanks everyone![1] I had a great time and learned a lot![2] Hope to see you all again next year or SOONER at Juggalo Day![3]

So fuckin' magical!

Now on with my pants...!

'~'=  

Wish i could give this 2 whoops

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Split, scruffy
July 30, 2016
9:29 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

Cheshyr said
Alright, here goes...

So fuckin' magical!

Now on with my pants...!

'~'=  

Good read homie...

We had a great 1st gathering.

Sorry we up and left. We could have helped pick up....Just got a jump on the drive I guess. Also I wish I would've been more involved with the forum activities. 1st gathering, New experience for us.

Y'all are very cool... and it was a very chill atmosphere, even amongst circus of madness. 

Whoop Whoop Split :

bayAreaShaman, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 30, 2016
10:49 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

holy shit!!!! wow I miss every one of you guys. I am going through some serious withdraw right now. I got back to work and it was no stop. I finally have some time to reflect and chill. 

I am sending muzzy the info now. I am glad yall had fun with him. I planned on going alone this year and last month he told me he was down for going and could get the time off. I was happy to see him again and was ecstatic to see how much fun we all had. I totally forgot about his "A" lighter lol.  Thats only the 2nd time I have hung out with him. I have chatted with him for a few years on another site. First time we hung out was the gathering in 2014

I could not stop laughing in my head when I think of @cheshyr and his jerky boy impersonations. Spot on! "Look jerky, I don't need to talk to you"

@skratchie @hopeb Holy fuck with those dabs...wow. I think I might need to stop smoking weed for a little because the weed I got isn't getting me that high and I think my tolerance is sky high now...oh and I just got a big bottle of Burnett's...7 shots in as of right now

I can't take much credit for the food. @bayareashaman really came ready to eat with all the carne asada and burgers ready to go. All I did was cook it. I enjoy cooking for people and I considered it an honor to cook for everyone. shaman did you end up taking my red grill? I left my starter too. Hopefully it found a good home. 

@ocj_brendan  thanks for looking out for all of use with your wisdom and knowledge of what is legit and what wasn't. Your a very wise and resourceful person. That Wizard of the Hood night was amazing because of you

@scruffy I saw that pic you had during the sewerside set and I noticed myself and Brendan there. I look fucked up lol.

I know I can be kinda quiet and laid back but I truly had an amazing time. I'm talking up there in my top 5 experiences in my life. It all started with day 0. We all were able to meet up, get out wristbands, get to the gate, and get our spot....Big thanks to the ballas who had the pass to get in there early too. I am just happy everything we wanted to accomplish with the village we did and that we had a place to call home. I still have my wristband on and I have my purple FLH shirt on right now. Sorry I didn't go out for breakfast with everyone. I had a case of the bubble guts and I was really missing my wife and dogs. Was just eager to get home on Sunday. I doubt I will get to Colorado next year. My wife and I are trying to start a family and all. But I will still be here and I will anticipate all the stories you guys have next year and live vicariously through them. 

@ganjagoblin fly eagles fly! if your going to any shows hit me up. same with you brendan. if your ever coming up to philly hit me up. you always got a place to stay over here. I'm about an hour away from philly. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

scruffy, HopeB, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Skratchie
July 30, 2016
11:29 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

oh and how could I forget this

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

GanjaGoblin
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
84 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

sunny992, levishang, loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845