May 14, 2024
43 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
fl.net forum meetup massacre 2014
August 5, 2013
5:07 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
121sp_Permalink sp_Print

I used to pop mad adderalls. First time high on them 60mgs kept me awake 72 hours...fuck was the crash awful. I hate amphetamine crashes. And yea, i know bout all of adderrals sister drugs.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

August 5, 2013
5:09 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
122sp_Permalink sp_Print

cool gotta keep the little homie safe,and not ripped off I don't want anyone selling you magic beans, unless they really are magic...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 5, 2013
5:11 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
123sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lol u and magic beans lately. But man adderrals dried the fuck up where i live. I might actually get some for me too...since we on the topic of drugs, will ppl tell u if their shits laced or not when u ask? Thats my biggest fear of buying weed there.

August 5, 2013
5:17 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

LTB said

Lol u and magic beans lately. But man adderrals dried the fuck up where i live. I might actually get some for me too...since we on the topic of drugs, will ppl tell u if their shits laced or not when u ask? Thats my biggest fear of buying weed there.

Stay away from the Drug bridge...Around the grounds usually there are ninjas from colorado or kali that will hook it up with name brand for cheap, and no games.  Ive never bought any laced shit at the gathering in all my years, but I followed this advice.  The easier it is to acquire the more likely it is fake or laced.  You will be rewarded for getting to know ninjas and buying from them after you know them.

When else did I mention magic beans...I do it alot in real life...I'm obsessed with climbing a bean stalk and murdering giants...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 5, 2013
5:17 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886
125sp_Permalink sp_Print

No I don't think someones gonna tell you shit if its laced or not, they want the $ quick. Shit gets annoying there quick. But with weed I'd always buy something nice there. Never had issues with that. However, a lady I was camping with bought jello shots one night and it had something else floating in her cup. Anyways, with the weed there, you wanna go for the greener the better. Fuck whatever name their yelling unless its Blue Dream or Cali Mist. Purps ain't all that great neither. Don't buy a brown bag of stems and schwag. Hustle them for $50 a henry.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 5, 2013
5:19 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
126sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said

LTB said

Stay away from the Drug bridge...Around the grounds usually there are ninjas from colorado or kali that will hook it up with name brand for cheap, and no games.  Ive never bought any laced shit at the gathering in all my years, but I followed this advice.  The easier it is to acquire the more likely it is fake or laced.  You will be rewarded for getting to know ninjas and buying from them after you know them.

When else did I mention magic beans...I do it alot in real life...I'm obsessed with climbing a bean stalk and murdering giants...

U also said if my girl didnt enjoy the gathering u knew a guy i could trade her to for some magic beans

August 5, 2013
5:20 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
127sp_Permalink sp_Print

GanjaGoblin said
No I don't think someones gonna tell you shit if its laced or not, they want the $ quick. Shit gets annoying there quick. But with weed I'd always buy something nice there. Never had issues with that. However, a lady I was camping with bought jello shots one night and it had something else floating in her cup. Anyways, with the weed there, you wanna go for the greener the better. Fuck whatever name their yelling unless its Blue Dream or Cali Mist. Purps ain't all that great neither. Don't buy a brown bag of stems and schwag. Hustle them for $50 a henry.

Well that sucks. And my buddy jake who's comin is an avid stoner so he'll be able to spot dirt from good weed. Thanks for the advice guys,

August 5, 2013
5:21 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
128sp_Permalink sp_Print

I do...My homie Dave Nut got the super magic beans...I forgot about that thanks for hanging on my every word...(im playen)

August 5, 2013
5:23 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
129sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said
I do...My homie Dave Nut got the super magic beans...I forgot about that thanks for hanging on my every word...(im playen)

Hahaha dave nut. nah it aint so much hangin as it is good ass memory

August 5, 2013
5:24 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
130sp_Permalink sp_Print

Im glad it was good for you, cuz I went to bed thoroughly unsatisfied....

August 5, 2013
5:25 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
131sp_Permalink sp_Print

That's a first for me

August 5, 2013
5:48 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045
132sp_Permalink sp_Print

Adderall is great but among such side effects as extreme headache and bloody stool, for me it always produced the most cruel of drawbacks: the shriveled penis. Mortifying, just fucking mortifying.

August 5, 2013
5:56 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
133sp_Permalink sp_Print

cosign OMD. never had the headaches or bloody shit but the temporary ED that shit causes is such a hurter

August 5, 2013
6:09 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
134sp_Permalink sp_Print

LTB said
cosign OMD. never had the headaches or bloody shit but the temporary ED that shit causes is such a hurter

LTB said

The bloody stool happened to a chick that would drink nonstop on the adds so I'm certain that was the deal breaker. But the headache is bad.... but we did sniff some adderall off anuther chicks bare ass so we had some fun.

August 5, 2013
6:10 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
135sp_Permalink sp_Print

Im boring, i dont snort. Just pop. Tho snorting off a bare ass sounds fun. Bet the headache was a result of snorting

August 5, 2013
6:16 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
136sp_Permalink sp_Print

I hate snorting pills. When I used to do killers I would just crush em up in a cellophane and pour it on my tongue like a goody headache powder. Works like a charm. As far as smoke goes, last year there was a shop set up by the merch booth that had quite a few different kinds of dro.

Don't buy the pre-rolled reg from them though, they just pack a small joint into a blunt that makes it look like more. If you are like me and plan on smoking a lot i'd cop a bag of reggie to smoke throughout the day and save the expensive shit for the nighttime 

August 5, 2013
6:19 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
137sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah eating is far more effective for all drugs. You lose so much in your sinuses and nose hairs by sniffing. Its been years since I've done any drugs. A couple Ritalin two summers ago, one bowl of herb. I'm a beer guy. Just quit a decade of shrooms cultivation too.

August 5, 2013
6:22 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
138sp_Permalink sp_Print

Problem with coppin a bag of reggie is my homie jake dont even get high unless it's strong shit. Chronic hardly does it for him. only drugs im contemplating besides weed n booze is adderral. And i pop them

August 5, 2013
6:37 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886
139sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don't fucks with anything else other than weed. Never snorted anything and not to into addys and percs and all that.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 5, 2013
7:27 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
140sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
Adderall is great but among such side effects as extreme headache and bloody stool, for me it always produced the most cruel of drawbacks: the shriveled penis. Mortifying, just fucking mortifying.

LTB said

Drink more water homies...proper hydration is key for all uppers...My girl and I have concussive staggeringly long sex on adderal.  It does take some work and sometimes you start off "pushing rope"

This is my public service announcement of the day.

Edit as I went to post this I saw Im a top poster now...Id like to thank my boredom...for allowing me to spend a lot of time bullshitting...and all of YOU the people I bullshit with....

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: krunk
13 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845