April 29, 2024
93 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
fl.net forum meetup massacre 2014
August 5, 2014
8:44 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
421sp_Permalink sp_Print

Believe it was Boxy, yeah. Heh. For the record... GodDAMN my head looks small in those pics. Also for the record, I hate sitting in pictures. But, that was all I was able to do at the moment. Sigh.

August 5, 2014
10:39 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492
422sp_Permalink sp_Print

I look better in this one than the one on my phone that I shared.

-Jules

August 6, 2014
4:21 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
423sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said

GanjaGoblin said  
It was cool meeting ya'all.    

likewise, my man.  likewise.    

Here's another pic from the site. Who took the pic?

gideon?  i think?  

love these pictures.  

love the shirt.  

love the gathering.  

This is currently my profile picture on Facebook. @scruffy I will respond to your pm when I am on the computer next. @@Frog what name should I put on the postage for your banner? If I just put frog will it go to you? Feel free to pm me what you want me to do.

August 6, 2014
2:22 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
424sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah, pigg, Frog's so famous if you simply address a letter to "Frog", it'll go right to him.... Ahem..... Sarcasm intended... Heh.

August 6, 2014
2:48 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886
425sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was itching my dick in the other picture

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 6, 2014
3:34 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
426sp_Permalink sp_Print

entrappedmind said
Yeah, pigg, Frog's so famous if you simply address a letter to "Frog", it'll go right to him.... Ahem..... Sarcasm intended... Heh.

Obviously I would put the address and everything on there...

August 6, 2014
6:02 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members
Forum Posts: 169
427sp_Permalink sp_Print

What's up y'all? I'm back. Took a little trip to Myrtle Beach after The Gathering. So first thing first is I'm overly bummed out that I didn't meet anybody. I tried the first two days at the meet up spot and didn't have any luck. I even asked a lo and his lette that came down to the ring if they were there for the faygoluvers meet-up and they just looked oddly at me and said no. When I replied to Raven I noticed it was hours after she had originally posted so I didn't go over that way. I saw ScottieD but when I went to walk over to him he had walked behind the gate near the main stage. Scruffy had walked past me but at like super speed in the opposite direction. I was like HEY! Oh fuck it. If any of you seen the sunburned monkey boy that was me. Oh I witnessed Frogs wheel during the parking lot party. I was there when the old man got pissed because he didn't feel his effort was appreciated and for that dude who drank from the black girls shoe and ate her toenail and licked a guys arm. He really wanted some attention. Frog actually asked me if I wanted to play but I was done partying at that time. (And I don't drink beer) The black chick that Frog knows caressed me and pulled on my tail for a little bit before returning to the dude I played beer pong with lol. I stayed up in Alakazam. It was so peaceful compared to the rest of the Gathering. It was the time of my life. Out of the now four Gatherings I've been to. This one was my favorite. I still had some fuck ups tho. First I didn't get to meet anybody from the forum. The upside is that I had some amazing neighbors. Second I took a friend and he left the last day because he missed his girlfriend. Third I lost my truck keys. Had to charge my phone off a generator (Definatly doing this every day next year) and call my momma to bring me another set. Good thing we only live two and a half hours away. Lol I called her Sunday morning after I unpacked and repacked my truck. Scottie sorry I didn't pick up the shirt. If Faygoluvers has a po box I can send a money order for it and shipping. I haven't read through the pages on this forum since the Gathering yet. I look forward to reading it all. 

August 6, 2014
6:09 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members
Forum Posts: 169
428sp_Permalink sp_Print

Also I'm kind of upset that everyone gave the cheese-steak guy such a hard time. My main gripe about the Gathering is it seems like 50% of the people were Merchantlos. And all the drug dealers! Who was buying them if everybody was selling them? The only shitty neighbor I had was the Molly and Nitros guy. He was so fucking annoying and treated his partner (who actually started to enjoy himself after I took him hostage) like a piece of shit. He asked me if he could use my truck to sneak more nitros in. I said naw man this is my shade. He got pissed and didn't talk to me the rest of Saturday. 

August 7, 2014
2:35 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
429sp_Permalink sp_Print

[meant to reply with this a while back but the downtime made me forget]

@scruffy - no I didn't disappear, I said bye to everyone as we were all getting up to go off in different directions. But I *am sorry I never reappeared to the group :\

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

August 7, 2014
10:02 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845
430sp_Permalink sp_Print

One_3rd said
What's up y'all? I'm back. Took a little trip to Myrtle Beach after The Gathering. So first thing first is I'm overly bummed out that I didn't meet anybody. I tried the first two days at the meet up spot and didn't have any luck. I even asked a lo and his lette that came down to the ring if they were there for the faygoluvers meet-up and they just looked oddly at me and said no. When I replied to Raven I noticed it was hours after she had originally posted so I didn't go over that way. I saw ScottieD but when I went to walk over to him he had walked behind the gate near the main stage. Scruffy had walked past me but at like super speed in the opposite direction. I was like HEY! Oh fuck it. If any of you seen the sunburned monkey boy that was me. Oh I witnessed Frogs wheel during the parking lot party. I was there when the old man got pissed because he didn't feel his effort was appreciated and for that dude who drank from the black girls shoe and ate her toenail and licked a guys arm. He really wanted some attention. Frog actually asked me if I wanted to play but I was done partying at that time. (And I don't drink beer) The black chick that Frog knows caressed me and pulled on my tail for a little bit before returning to the dude I played beer pong with lol. I stayed up in Alakazam. It was so peaceful compared to the rest of the Gathering. It was the time of my life. Out of the now four Gatherings I've been to. This one was my favorite. I still had some fuck ups tho. First I didn't get to meet anybody from the forum. The upside is that I had some amazing neighbors. Second I took a friend and he left the last day because he missed his girlfriend. Third I lost my truck keys. Had to charge my phone off a generator (Definatly doing this every day next year) and call my momma to bring me another set. Good thing we only live two and a half hours away. Lol I called her Sunday morning after I unpacked and repacked my truck. Scottie sorry I didn't pick up the shirt. If Faygoluvers has a po box I can send a money order for it and shipping. I haven't read through the pages on this forum since the Gathering yet. I look forward to reading it all. 

Glad you had a great time homie!  Sounds like I need to go check out Alakazam if it's there next year.  Check your PMs though. I need an addy to send that shirt to and I'm pretty sure you don't want to post it on the forum. 

August 7, 2014
2:40 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

One_3rd said
Also I'm kind of upset that everyone gave the cheese-steak guy such a hard time.

His cheesesteaks were the shit! And I was camped at Alakazam as well. Away from everything it seemed and it was quiet mostly.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
67 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845