April 29, 2024
41 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
gathering octagon for the shit talkers of faygoluvers
May 26, 2013
9:24 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
121sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah dude Lucem , we both got fucked up sense of humor. I'm sure a lot of us do lol. I mean no real haterid to you. You a cool dude for being a juggalo lol there I go again

May 26, 2013
9:48 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
122sp_Permalink sp_Print

You ever say something really fucked up and not realise it until later?

May 26, 2013
10:03 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
123sp_Permalink sp_Print

Nope. I think before I say somthing. Unless I'm really baked

May 26, 2013
11:31 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

mr B said

OCJ_Brendan said

Lucem Ferre said
Thats fucked up. I've seen and heard corruptiongoing on in the police force, but nothing that bad.

Indiana's a fucked up place...im from there....I have a cousin whose a state trooper who regales me with stories about bumfuck sheriffs departments being corrupt...it makes his job harder when hes in those counties....

yea its deff true homie one of the towns hes prob talkin bout i deleware count which is muncie in put like jus not to long agone ther was this thug ass cop nicknamed t bone well in high school he was sellin crack to some of the students he new then that went on for awhile then sumn most of happened at some point cus we went to go make a sell at the muncie mall an he was in his patrol car on duty and they busted for sellin crack in the parkin lot he got probation

This is a long shot ninja but did u hear earlier this year about a state trooper's car getting shot up in rosedale indiana....

http://tribstar.com/news/x2280.....n-Rosedale

My cousin is Michael Organ....he sometimes has to have his kids in his car and they very well could have been in the car when he responded to the domestic call...he car took several rounds as he used it for cover...which would obviosuly not have been the case if his daughters had been in the car...but still if that asshole ever gets out you know where ill be...

Terra Haute is where my fam lives now...I plan on going by there after the GOTJ...mayb ill make to trip out to muncie to grab a beer wit ya...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

May 27, 2013
6:15 am
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530
125sp_Permalink sp_Print

mr B said OCJ_Brendan said Lucem Ferre said Thats fucked up. I've seen and heard corruptiongoing on in the police force, but nothing that bad. Indiana's a fucked up place...im from there....I have a cousin whose a state trooper who regales me with stories about bumfuck sheriffs departments being corrupt...it makes his job harder when hes in those counties....   yea its deff true homie one of the towns hes prob talkin bout i deleware count which is muncie in put like jus not to long agone ther was this thug ass cop nicknamed t bone well in high school he was sellin crack to some of the students he new then that went on for awhile then sumn most of happened at some point cus we went to go make a sell at the muncie mall an he was in his patrol car on duty and they busted for sellin crack in the parkin lot he got probation This is a long shot ninja but did u hear earlier this year about a state trooper's car getting shot up in rosedale indiana.... http://tribstar.com/news/x2280.....n-Rosedale My cousin is Michael Organ....he sometimes has to have his kids in his car and they very well could have been in the car when he responded to the domestic call...he car took several rounds as he used it for cover...which would obviosuly not have been the case if his daughters had been in the car...but still if that asshole ever gets out you know where ill be...   Terra Haute is where my fam lives now...I plan on going by there after the GOTJ...mayb ill make to trip out to muncie to grab a beer wit ya...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

yea homie i did hear bout that pretty fucked up shit an hell yea we would deff have ta go grab a drink thatd b tight if u smoke homie i always have some sum fire dro to

May 27, 2013
6:18 am
mr B
mr B
Members
126sp_Permalink sp_Print

well glad sumn one understands how fucked up shit is round muncie in /deleware county thanks ocj

May 27, 2013
7:40 am
mr B
mr B
Members
127sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said

mr B said

OCJ_Brendan said

Lucem Ferre said
Thats fucked up. I've seen and heard corruptiongoing on in the police force, but nothing that bad.

Indiana's a fucked up place...im from there....I have a cousin whose a state trooper who regales me with stories about bumfuck sheriffs departments being corrupt...it makes his job harder when hes in those counties....

yea its deff true homie one of the towns hes prob talkin bout i deleware count which is muncie in put like jus not to long agone ther was this thug ass cop nicknamed t bone well in high school he was sellin crack to some of the students he new then that went on for awhile then sumn most of happened at some point cus we went to go make a sell at the muncie mall an he was in his patrol car on duty and they busted for sellin crack in the parkin lot he got probation

This is a long shot ninja but did u hear earlier this year about a state trooper's car getting shot up in rosedale indiana....

http://tribstar.com/news/x2280.....n-Rosedale

My cousin is Michael Organ....he sometimes has to have his kids in his car and they very well could have been in the car when he responded to the domestic call...he car took several rounds as he used it for cover...which would obviosuly not have been the case if his daughters had been in the car...but still if that asshole ever gets out you know where ill be...

Terra Haute is where my fam lives now...I plan on going by there after the GOTJ...mayb ill make to trip out to muncie to grab a beer wit ya...

yea an thank god the children wasnt with him that day that couldve turned out a hella lot worse for sure

May 27, 2013
3:34 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
128sp_Permalink sp_Print

I only smoke on days that end in Y.....got some hash in the pipe right now actually....shits FIIIIRRRREEEEEE

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

May 27, 2013
6:47 pm
mr B
mr B
Members
129sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said
I only smoke on days that end in Y.....got some hash in the pipe right now actually....shits FIIIIRRRREEEEEE

im smokin on sum lavender kush with a thc % of 23 shit is fuckin fir ass fuck nice white lookin buds with a real bright frorst lookin purple all oner sum buds are more purp then some of the other ones are straight greenn with so many trichromes that they lok whit its ome dank ass shit one of my fav strains a it takes a lot for mr to say sumn is one is my fav strains

May 27, 2013
6:51 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
130sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said

haha....smokin on some jacks secret..got some xxx scarface og that is mind numbing

May 27, 2013
6:57 pm
mr B
mr B
Members
131sp_Permalink sp_Print

Violentdope said

OCJ_Brendan said

haha....smokin on some jacks secret..got some xxx scarface og that is mind numbing

i jus had some shit called goats breathe and another straincalled cat piss the cat piss was sum straight dank and the gm was fire as hell to

May 27, 2013
7:31 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
132sp_Permalink sp_Print

mr B said

Violentdope said

OCJ_Brendan said

i jus had some shit called goats breathe and another straincalled cat piss the cat piss was sum straight dank and the gm was fire as hell to

ive had that cat piss from humbolt...shits dank but really smells like cat piss...weird..

May 27, 2013
7:33 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
133sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think ive had cat piss before...I havent had good hash in almost a year but this kid owed me for an 8th of bubba head band or something (i am terrible with names) and didnt have any cash cuz he had just got a bunch of hash...so i took some of the hash instead...shit worked out for this guy...im blasted...and my bowl will taste like hash for weeks now too haha

May 28, 2013
9:33 am
mr B
mr B
Members
134sp_Permalink sp_Print

Violentdope said

mr B said

Violentdope said

OCJ_Brendan said

ive had that cat piss from humbolt...shits dank but really smells like cat piss...weird..

was that cat piss u had orange with alil bit of purp on it

May 28, 2013
9:35 am
mr B
mr B
Members
135sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said
I think ive had cat piss before...I havent had good hash in almost a year but this kid owed me for an 8th of bubba head band or something (i am terrible with names) and didnt have any cash cuz he had just got a bunch of hash...so i took some of the hash instead...shit worked out for this guy...im blasted...and my bowl will taste like hash for weeks now too haha

yea i like smokin hash outta my bowl to cuz u can taste it forever after its gone. hahha good shit!

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
54 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845