April 29, 2024
35 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
gathering octagon for the shit talkers of faygoluvers
May 23, 2013
5:34 pm
JuggaloJ
Members
Forum Posts: 498
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

It's goin DOWN!

May 23, 2013
6:25 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
Forum Posts: 2381

OCJ_Brendan said
The problem with going after shit talkers aka trolls is that they wont own their words in real life...so they will either not show up to the gathering...or theyll duck and dodge us cuz they dont use their real picture...so we cant find em...I called Ryda out the other day...but Im sure he will just avoid me and hide cuz he knows what I look like...and all i have to go on with him is hes an overweight whiney mouth breather....that doesnt narrow it down much at the gathering...

Even if the guy showed up and he was a giant...I think it's safe to say...you'd have more back.

Claps hands

May 23, 2013
6:40 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

I imagine I would but thats irrelevant its a problem between two people and thats it...he wants to talk about my girl disrespectfully...he makes his own bed...thats all I say on the interwebs...we shall see what comes in August...no more bluster on here makes a bit of difference...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

May 23, 2013
6:46 pm
JuggaloJ
Members

Dude, he's a troll. By getting mad to the point you wanna fight him just gives him what he wants. I'm sure he wishes he had a hot chick to call his girl like me and you do. He's prolly sum faggot loser in his moms basement. Ull never find him even if he is actually going to the gathering he'll be too much of a coward to meet you face to face I assure you. Let it be. instead laugh at his pathetic ass.

May 23, 2013
6:52 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

yea that was kinda the point of my first post...i do find the whole thing funny...I was actually just laughing about internet beef with the homies while we hit a blunt and listened to the new rittz cd...cuz he mentions it in Misery Loves Company...I havent even told my girl about it cuz she would make fun of me for letting internet beef get real...we shall see juggalo j...but i know you and i are both going to the gathering so if i see you there ive got one to hit with ya...or any non wack forum troll for that matter...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

May 23, 2013
7:03 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

I agree with juggaloj here. Look at all the shit ICP has taken over the years. 

Why you gonna let one dude get to you? Especially on the internet.

Just have fun like real people do, and if some idiot tries to fuck with that, chances are someone close to you will take care of it before you even get a chance....real talk

Claps hands

May 23, 2013
7:11 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Cabal said

Just have fun like real people do, and if some idiot tries to fuck with that, chances are someone close to you will take care of it before you even get a chance....real talk

This should be everyones game plan at the gathering... this year will be my 8th...and I have alot of old homies to catch back up with ive met over the years...and anyone from the last year on here who wants to kick it like a donkey with me and mine...we always have a good time...check out he B.O.G  O.C.J family banner in swamp rats...we shall be there from the parkinglot party all the way to monday afternoon with the rest of the slackers who dont pack up till its over...

May 23, 2013
7:22 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

Fuck I hope I can make it. It's funny that some people from the states complain about border problems at Canada because of past records, but I'm considered a free man in Canada, and  a criminal to the states. I can easily cross the border when I want, but given the farther distance to the gathering, if i even get caught in the smallest drug deal down there....I'm going to jail longer than most. 

Claps hands

May 23, 2013
7:24 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

It's like an 80's action movie for me most times I go there

Maine lets me in everytime....Michigan most of the time....everywhere else tells me to fuck off

LATE EDIT:

Niagara Falls is now giving people problems. Have you seen what NF looks like on the States and Canadian side. It's hell on earth outside of their little Vegas they created. Don't get me started on the radioactive areas surrounding it all.....no joke...but these fuckers won't even let me look at the falls, from the most apocalyptic neighborhood in the entire US...

don't believe me....go check it out for yourself

Claps hands

May 23, 2013
9:10 pm
JuggaloJ
Members

I feel you like a motha fucker cabal! I just paid a lawyer $4,000 to save my ass in court. The prosecutors wanted to lock me up for FIVE fuckin years! Yet sumhow my lawyer got me off with just probation. But the judge warned me, one little fuck up and I'm behind bars. Fuck the law, middle finger to em all!

May 23, 2013
9:24 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

laugh juggaloj got sum ju$$$tice ! laugh

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

May 24, 2013
7:42 am
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530

JuggaloJ said
I feel you like a motha fucker cabal! I just paid a lawyer $4,000 to save my ass in court. The prosecutors wanted to lock me up for FIVE fuckin years! Yet sumhow my lawyer got me off with just probation. But the judge warned me, one little fuck up and I'm behind bars. Fuck the law, middle finger to em all!

homie that exact same shit happen ta me but i got 2 years house arrest an followed by two years probation for 2 hydros mutha fucker was like i dont why im not sendin your ass to prison well for one i jus gave his muthafuckin ass close to 5 gs  man an it was my first an only charge jus got caught up cuz a bein labeled a gang member iwas pulled over with a hatchetman on back of truck an he "the pohos" claims thats not why he pulled me over but said it was mandatory he checked my shit since iwas in a gang well he found a couple pills an i got charged with couple d felonys    an now my whole lifes fucked up i had ta come off all my guns cant vote which iwouldnt ever concider doin that any way cant leave the country cant do fuckin shit yea i could keep this post goin for a another ten days but im sure u get the point                             i think they mad cuz they wifes wanna fuck us

May 24, 2013
8:13 am
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530

OCJ_Brendan said
yea that was kinda the point of my first post...i do find the whole thing funny...I was actually just laughing about internet beef with the homies while we hit a blunt and listened to the new rittz cd...cuz he mentions it in Misery Loves Company...I havent even told my girl about it cuz she would make fun of me for letting internet beef get real...we shall see juggalo j...but i know you and i are both going to the gathering so if i see you there ive got one to hit with ya...or any non wack forum troll for that matter...

if i go ill hit ya up homie shit when i go its jus me my wife an one other homie so we need more homies ta chill with at the gotj which i no theres plenty mor los to chill with but i ll hit u up an we will get blowed the fuck out fo sure

May 24, 2013
12:09 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359

we need to get the shit back to wha its supposed to b which is shangri leeeezaaaaa. mayb ass whoopin is needed to get back to greatness

May 24, 2013
12:50 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

I find it hypocritical and self contradicting that people come on here to build relationships and make friends and feel empathy and gain respect for one another over the internet but once somebody gets angry or hurt or feels hate towards somebody on here it's considered pathetic. Most of the people that claim it's pathetic are just in denial because I know damn well that most of you have gotten,pissed off over the internet. By the way, lets cut this real life shit because this is just as real as communicating in person, we are all real people, people are just as fake when thy are face to face as they are on the internet.

A side note, trolls don't do shit but try to piss you off so nothing they say really matters, and not every troll is some loser. It's the ignorant thibg people tell themselves to make themselves feel better; he's a troll, he's just loser so he takes it out on me, it's the internet it isn't real, he probably lives in his mom's basement, I have such a better life because I have friends in the "real world" and all he has is the internet.

May 24, 2013
1:47 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Shut up Lucem. Your gay and your music sucks ass. Id rather cut my ears off and shove them up my ass then listen to your music again.

May 24, 2013
1:48 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Now go pay the troll toll

May 24, 2013
2:13 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

At least I have my kidneys lol.

Honest question, no hate, did you ever wonder about what if you die? I mean, such a life threatening thing, I believe that there is chance that your body could reject your new kidneys and you could die. That sucks, man. It's kind of bullshit how life throws this shit at people who want nothing more than to live while ungrateful people like me walk around with a deep hatred towards life with perfectlg healthy kidneys.

I sort of believe I have a purpose, I tend to notice thi.gs that most are to ignorant or to scared to see so I'm going to try to shove it down people's throats with my music. Hopefully it eventually grows on you, hopefully you wil live to hear and understand the masterpiece that will be fles ruoy llik.

May 24, 2013
2:17 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

mr B said

OCJ_Brendan said

if i go ill hit ya up homie shit when i go its jus me my wife an one other homie so we need more homies ta chill with at the gotj which i no theres plenty mor los to chill with but i ll hit u up an we will get blowed the fuck out fo sure

It might just be me my girl and my boy jerome this year too ninja....times are tough alot of the homies are on papers or have child support and shyt...but see my post about the bog if were there Id love to kick it with ya....

May 24, 2013
2:19 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Lucem Ferre said
At least I have my kidneys lol.

Honest question, no hate, did you ever wonder about what if you die? I mean, such a life threatening thing, I believe that there is chance that your body could reject your new kidneys and you could die. That sucks, man. It's kind of bullshit how life throws this shit at people who want nothing more than to live while ungrateful people like me walk around with a deep hatred towards life with perfectlg healthy kidneys.

I sort of believe I have a purpose, I tend to notice thi.gs that most are to ignorant or to scared to see so I'm going to try to shove it down people's throats with my music. Hopefully it eventually grows on you, hopefully you wil live to hear and understand the masterpiece that will be fles ruoy llik.

Low blow....kinda dickish....hating on music<<<<<<making fun of someone dying...just sayin

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
78 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845