May 20, 2024
31 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
gathering octagon for the shit talkers of faygoluvers
May 25, 2013
2:13 pm
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

you

Slumerican502 said
Im on a gravy train with biscuit wheels...toot toot

u would have lil fat kids runnin behind u with a fork

May 25, 2013
11:03 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

about time 2 bump 2012 gotj, to 2013 gotj ! yell

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

May 25, 2013
11:14 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Old Mr Dangerous said

OCJ_Brendan said

mr B said

OCJ_Brendan said
yea that was kinda the point of my first post...i do find the whole thing funny...I was actually just laughing about internet beef with the homies while we hit a blunt and listened to the new rittz cd...cuz he mentions it in Misery Loves Company...I havent even told my girl about it cuz she would make fun of me for letting internet beef get real...we shall see juggalo j...but i know you and i are both going to the gathering so if i see you there ive got one to hit with ya...or any non wack forum troll for that matter...

if i go ill hit ya up homie shit when i go its jus me my wife an one other homie so we need more homies ta chill with at the gotj which i no theres plenty mor los to chill with but i ll hit u up an we will get blowed the fuck out fo sure

It might just be me my girl and my boy jerome this year too ninja....times are tough alot of the homies are on papers or have child support and shyt...but see my post about the bog if were there Id love to kick it with ya....

That wouldn't be Jerome with the gold fronts would it? Just a shot in the dark...?

haha you know jerome too lol....small world

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

May 26, 2013
12:37 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

mr B said

JuggaloJ said
Dude, he's a troll. By getting mad to the point you wanna fight him just gives him what he wants. I'm sure he wishes he had a hot chick to call his girl like me and you do. He's prolly sum faggot loser in his moms basement. Ull never find him even if he is actually going to the gathering he'll be too much of a coward to meet you face to face I assure you. Let it be. instead laugh at his pathetic ass.

shit that mutha fucker talked about my wife like that internet or not thats grounds for a ass whoppin especially if he gets ta find em at the gatherin id back em 100% for sure ther some things that crosss the line even on the internet yes the internet you jus dont say shit like that to someone  i hope he finds em an smacks the dogshit outta his mouth

WHOOP muthafuckin WHOOP!

I appreciate it homie...it drives me up a wall and into the red zone when someone mentions my girl but its not that serious...this internet clown has gotten more play outta this then is acceptable...lets drop it till august...I hope I see you there

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

May 26, 2013
6:33 am
mr B
mr B
Members

OCJ_Brendan said

mr B said

JuggaloJ said
Dude, he's a troll. By getting mad to the point you wanna fight him just gives him what he wants. I'm sure he wishes he had a hot chick to call his girl like me and you do. He's prolly sum faggot loser in his moms basement. Ull never find him even if he is actually going to the gathering he'll be too much of a coward to meet you face to face I assure you. Let it be. instead laugh at his pathetic ass.

shit that mutha fucker talked about my wife like that internet or not thats grounds for a ass whoppin especially if he gets ta find em at the gatherin id back em 100% for sure ther some things that crosss the line even on the internet yes the internet you jus dont say shit like that to someone  i hope he finds em an smacks the dogshit outta his mouth

WHOOP muthafuckin WHOOP!

I appreciate it homie...it drives me up a wall and into the red zone when someone mentions my girl but its not that serious...this internet clown has gotten more play outta this then is acceptable...lets drop it till august...I hope I see you there

whoop whoop! yea hope shit works out for me.  which it always does an this aint goin ta be no diff so should see ya ther homie

May 26, 2013
7:55 am
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members
Forum Posts: 514

Mr. B i would strongly advise getting a retry n your trial an appeal, because if you wuz stopped under false pretense & then unlawfully searched of your body, & property with out real probable cause, but if ya gave the pig permission then that sux, cuz basically that cop lied to you n profiled you without real justified reason! Just because you had stickers on your car doesent invite law inforcement/peace officers to invade your privacy & comings/going as a citizen of these united states..... Pisses me off too no end, wise up you guys know some shit atleast make them work for their piggy meals....

May 26, 2013
8:18 am
mr B
mr B
Members

rudemark1 said
Mr. B i would strongly advise getting a retry n your trial an appeal, because if you wuz stopped under false pretense & then unlawfully searched of your body, & property with out real probable cause, but if ya gave the pig permission then that sux, cuz basically that cop lied to you n profiled you without real justified reason! Just because you had stickers on your car doesent invite law inforcement/peace officers to invade your privacy & comings/going as a citizen of these united states..... Pisses me off too no end, wise up you guys know some shit atleast make them work for their piggy meals....

homie i tried bout all i can livin where i do the cops have no rules they do as they please an no one can stop them this hell hole is currupt as fuck my daughter got hit in the ass end while stopped at a light with my sister in law the dude that did it his name mike burton hes related to the police chief the chief is married to his sister burton was messed up on xanys an ran from the scene its even on the police report the cop told me when they find out who did it they was goin ta take care of em on the way to jail well im standin in the hospital an i ask the cop u find out who did it he replys yea we sent a officer to his house his girlfriend is goin to bring him to the hospital never did my lil girl 10 years old got lifelined to riley hospital in indianapolis she had complete facial reconstruction surgery she got her chin bone an jaw bone completely shatterd with a piece of bone stickin out her mouth and her mouth was ripped open bout 3/4 inch she got fucked up in this wreck and it was 100% covered up by the police believe me or not the fuckin cops called me an told me i done fucked up an wasnt goin to see a penny for callin the news stations an paper my girl got 60 gs in the law suit thats all an now im tryin ta put a lawsuit on the police department yea the muncie police department is some hoes

May 26, 2013
8:24 am
mr B
mr B
Members

this all happend at the same time so they where most deff fuckin wit me of course im sad bout my girl but u no i cant own any weapons now cant get no passports nothin like that been completly iliminated from society

May 26, 2013
8:53 am
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members
Forum Posts: 514

Look im only replying as a biased party in the since that i dnt know u from stray dog so you could be telling a tale or be real im wit people who are being wronged n ya girl thats pretty fucked, but dnt take it lying down not saying u are just it seems to me that its a vendetta on you now you have to get proof record those conversations get in wit the enemy make em fuck up go to outside officials that will hear u out get a case started & if it goes to trial have it moved to serve both parties best interests it sux but ya gotta keep fighting hope all goes well n those that seek justice shall prevail n those that seek suffrage shall fall down like the snake they are!!!

May 26, 2013
9:17 am
mr B
mr B
Members

rudemark1 said
Look im only replying as a biased party in the since that i dnt know u from stray dog so you could be telling a tale or be real im wit people who are being wronged n ya girl thats pretty fucked, but dnt take it lying down not saying u are just it seems to me that its a vendetta on you now you have to get proof record those conversations get in wit the enemy make em fuck up go to outside officials that will hear u out get a case started & if it goes to trial have it moved to serve both parties best interests it sux but ya gotta keep fighting hope all goes well n those that seek justice shall prevail n those that seek suffrage shall fall down like the snake they are!!!

i wish none of this was true but it is an its a on going battle wish i could get into more bout it gets deep so it really dont matter if any of yall or the rest of the world believes me its sumn im dealin with an it fuckin sucks but i promise u this it will be out in the light b4 its all over with im not the only one thats bein fucked with by these to fuck faces jus come ta muncie everybody an ther mammas mamma nos bout it  

May 26, 2013
9:20 am
mr B
mr B
Members

an u got me fucked up if ya think imma put my girl on blast like that an jinx her ass yea right

May 26, 2013
10:47 am
mr B
mr B
Members

rudemark1 said

after i was stopped is when they got probal cause cuz i was buzzed up pretty good  an really the reason they pulled me over is cus they no me an no that i dont have a liscense so i was pretty much fucked but i shall seek revenge for my daughter 5/10/15 years from now his jaw will b wired shut an he will be on a all liquid diet sippin threw a straw like my lil girl was it jus sickens me how currupt cops are an people think that corruption in police departments dont exist pisses me off to the max i feel like im helpless in this situation been talkin to lawers otta town bout the lawsuit on the police im gathering more evidence for them to start the case up the funny thing is that i got to diff police reports where they said they was changing the initial report my injury lawyers laughed and said they couldnt do that well they did an now they r going to go into the hands of a attorney general that my homies moms friends with outta indy this case will prevail mark my word an i believe in karma ther [mike burton,police chief joe winkle] days are going to b limited my daughter will get justice an me gettin her money for when she turns 18 aint justice

i hope all you guys read this and understand the bullshit i went threw and am still goin threw ill never give up on this as long as i live thank for hearing me out homies

May 26, 2013
12:54 pm
JTJuggalo410
JTJuggalo410
Members
Forum Posts: 47

JuggaloJ said

SO true homie, OCJ_Brendan. Yo homie dont let some fuckin losser get in your head this is like my 4 or 5 gathering this year ive seen some shit i remember one year a dude got stabbed and they found home boi that stabbed the other homie in a porta potty  and beat his ass and they both left in ambulances so i mean just think about it all that money to go and have a good time and your gone before day 2 is over, was it worth is ?

May 26, 2013
1:45 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Thats fucked up. I've seen and heard corruptiongoing on in the police force, but nothing that bad.

May 26, 2013
2:54 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

JTJuggalo410 said

JuggaloJ said

SO true homie, OCJ_Brendan. Yo homie dont let some fuckin losser get in your head this is like my 4 or 5 gathering this year ive seen some shit i remember one year a dude got stabbed and they found home boi that stabbed the other homie in a porta potty  and beat his ass and they both left in ambulances so i mean just think about it all that money to go and have a good time and your gone before day 2 is over, was it worth is ?

I will repost what was said earlier to address this:

OCJ_Brendan said 

Cabal said 

Just have fun like real people do, and if some idiot tries to fuck with that, chances are someone close to you will take care of it before you even get a chance....real talk

This should be everyones game plan at the gathering... this year will be my 8th...and I have alot of old homies to catch back up with ive met over the years...and anyone from the last year on here who wants to kick it like a donkey with me and mine...we always have a good time...check out he B.O.G  O.C.J family banner in swamp rats...we shall be there from the parkinglot party all the way to monday afternoon with the rest of the slackers who dont pack up till its over...

Mr.B said: shit that mutha fucker talked about my wife like that internet or not thats grounds for a ass whoppin especially if he gets ta find em at the gatherin id back em 100% for sure ther some things that crosss the line even on the internet yes the internet you jus dont say shit like that to someone  i hope he finds em an smacks the dogshit outta his mouth

WHOOP muthafuckin WHOOP!

OCJ_Brendan said

I appreciate it homie…it drives me up a wall and into the red zone when someone mentions my girl but its not that serious…this internet clown has gotten more play outta this then is acceptable…lets drop it till august…I hope I see you there

And thats where we leave this topic for ANYONE who wants to mention it...in August...otherwise we are feeding trolls...and that is no buenos...as my woman always says....thanks for the advice JTJuggalo

May 26, 2013
3:00 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Lucem Ferre said
Thats fucked up. I've seen and heard corruptiongoing on in the police force, but nothing that bad.

Indiana's a fucked up place...im from there....I have a cousin whose a state trooper who regales me with stories about bumfuck sheriffs departments being corrupt...it makes his job harder when hes in those counties....

May 26, 2013
6:15 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Smack is funny. Whatever makes you sleep at night smack hahahahaha

I shouldn't be talking because I'm not making it this year. But smack u couldn't beat your own meat

May 26, 2013
6:22 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

What if he could kick ass, what if tons of people do challenge him and beats them all down?

May 26, 2013
6:37 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

And what if you could make good music hahahahaha, I'm sorry that made me laugh tho

I doubt smack could beat everyones ass but hey your right lucem, there's a chance

May 26, 2013
6:39 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
Forum Posts: 2381
100sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lucem Ferre said

I thought you understood the government fucks with people....why would the cops do any different?????

Claps hands

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
49 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JamesGof, cbd recovery, calos58050, ridig85083, Williammal

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845