April 29, 2024
35 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
gathering octagon for the shit talkers of faygoluvers
May 24, 2013
2:29 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Kidney transplants are more common then you think Lucem. More common then livers and hearts.
I still have my kidneys, they just are running at 35percent lol true..

And I would rather die then listen to your shitty ass music. I listened to your songs and you suck. Its true.

May 24, 2013
2:34 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

this message brought to you by keef it real...bringing classic macgruber to ya dome...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

May 24, 2013
2:35 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Master piece? Master piece of shit! Hahahahahah get over yourself Lucem you fucking suck and your purpose on earth was to make shitty music so I ccan make fun of it lol. You just a wannabe rapper who doesn't even have his laptop chord and bitches about how u can't make music cause your a broke bitch who can't go buy a chord for a laptop.

I've beating death twice. I'm a a cat I have 9lives lol well now 7. So I ain't scared of a kidney diesease.

Just gotta have faith

May 24, 2013
2:37 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

When I work my ass off towards something, and put all my effort and dedicate my life to making music and somebody says something like that to me it sucks. My music is my life and with out it I am nothing. I mean, it's one thing to give criticism and another thing to tell somebody that they plain out suck and should quit. At the same time I know he was trolling so his opinion didn't really matter to me, so I just trolled back more so to prove a point.

It is just the internet, right? As you people say, this isn't real life. Either way, this dude has been on my back since he percieved my criticism of Warlock's music wrongly, am I suppost to feel pitty and understanding for someone who decides to spend what could be their last moments trying to make me feel like shit?

May 24, 2013
2:37 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Keefin it Real, Keef it Up and Keef it Going

MacGruber! I rip throats

May 24, 2013
2:43 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

My last moments of life? Dude I got 6months to 2 1/2 years til I get on the transplant list.

You don't get to go onto the transplant list til you hit 20percent. My kidneys are at 35percents.

So don't worry lucem. I got enough time. But thanks for caring lol, you care bear you hahahahah

Don't get so butthurt lucem.

People talked shit about icp when they were inner city posse and now look how big they are.

Maybe one ypur music will be goodd, but until then keef up the work

May 24, 2013
2:54 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Trust me, I know where my flaws are at and I will fix them, I don't settle for shit with my music.

Les gimmicky, real shit shines brighter than gimmicks so far less gimmicky shock value shit and more real shit.

No voice straining, I never really did that angry voice straining thing on purpose it's just how it came out.

More emotion, I noticed how sometime my vocals get boring because they don't have enough word painting, I will fix that.

If ther is any real shit, any real improvements somebody can think of spill it out, if it's just bullshit hate I don't really care.

May 24, 2013
2:57 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

twiztidkillaxxx2 said

My last moments of life? Dude I got 6months to 2 1/2 years til I get on the transplant list.

You don't get to go onto the transplant list til you hit 20percent. My kidneys are at 35percents.

So don't worry lucem. I got enough time. But thanks for caring lol, you care bear you hahahahah

Don't get so butthurt lucem.

People talked shit about icp when they were inner city posse and now look how big they are.

Maybe one ypur music will be goodd, but until then keef up the work

That just shows my ignorance on kidneys.

May 24, 2013
2:58 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

You never said if you got your laptop chord? That's all I really care about

May 24, 2013
3:01 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Yep lucem. Just remember, they dontt put u on the transplant list til ur kidneys are at 20percent.
I don't know about livers and hearts tho. You only need one kidney to live but for me both minee are fucked.

Transplant list or I can find a donor. Family memeber or friend. They just gotta go get tested to see if they are a match.
Then they can't smoke for 6months b4 the transplant. Same with me

May 24, 2013
3:01 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Honestly glad to hear that though.

May 24, 2013
3:07 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

Hakuna Matata mutha fuckas....It means no worries, until you run out of weed

May 24, 2013
3:11 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Not yet, got some new clothes and now I must work on getting money for both a cord and headphones. Got some great concrpts and pcreated some new scores on the piano app I might use. I also taught my self to play the main piano part from "She Thinks I'm A Psycho" by Brotha Lynch Hung.

May 24, 2013
3:14 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
May 24, 2013
3:25 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Hakuna Matata! Damn it Simba stop pissing on the couch! MAKE THE VOICES GO AWAY GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!! MUFASA!!!!!

May 24, 2013
3:28 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Bananas in pajamas brings me back. what about the one bitch who was on the big red couch? it was on the same channel as bananas in pajamas.

May 25, 2013
9:33 am
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530

twiztidkillaxxx2 said
Yep lucem. Just remember, they dontt put u on the transplant list til ur kidneys are at 20percent.
I don't know about livers and hearts tho. You only need one kidney to live but for me both minee are fucked.

Transplant list or I can find a donor. Family memeber or friend. They just gotta go get tested to see if they are a match.
Then they can't smoke for 6months b4 the transplant. Same with me

homie id come off a kidney for ya any of ya if it was serious enough.  seriously! if i could quit smokin bud an cigs for that long buti believe i could do it if it was for a good cause like that

May 25, 2013
9:46 am
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530

JuggaloJ said
Dude, he's a troll. By getting mad to the point you wanna fight him just gives him what he wants. I'm sure he wishes he had a hot chick to call his girl like me and you do. He's prolly sum faggot loser in his moms basement. Ull never find him even if he is actually going to the gathering he'll be too much of a coward to meet you face to face I assure you. Let it be. instead laugh at his pathetic ass.

shit that mutha fucker talked about my wife like that internet or not thats grounds for a ass whoppin especially if he gets ta find em at the gatherin id back em 100% for sure ther some things that crosss the line even on the internet yes the internet you jus dont say shit like that to someone  i hope he finds em an smacks the dogshit outta his mouth

WHOOP muthafuckin WHOOP!

May 25, 2013
11:25 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
May 25, 2013
1:07 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9043

OCJ_Brendan said

mr B said

OCJ_Brendan said
yea that was kinda the point of my first post...i do find the whole thing funny...I was actually just laughing about internet beef with the homies while we hit a blunt and listened to the new rittz cd...cuz he mentions it in Misery Loves Company...I havent even told my girl about it cuz she would make fun of me for letting internet beef get real...we shall see juggalo j...but i know you and i are both going to the gathering so if i see you there ive got one to hit with ya...or any non wack forum troll for that matter...

if i go ill hit ya up homie shit when i go its jus me my wife an one other homie so we need more homies ta chill with at the gotj which i no theres plenty mor los to chill with but i ll hit u up an we will get blowed the fuck out fo sure

It might just be me my girl and my boy jerome this year too ninja....times are tough alot of the homies are on papers or have child support and shyt...but see my post about the bog if were there Id love to kick it with ya....

That wouldn't be Jerome with the gold fronts would it? Just a shot in the dark...?

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
55 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Michaeletews, issuesthycloon, MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845