May 21, 2024
38 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
gathering octagon for the shit talkers of faygoluvers
May 26, 2013
6:41 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
Forum Posts: 2381
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lucem Ferre said
What if he could kick ass, what if tons of people do challenge him and beats them all down?

Then, if they outnumbered him he wouldn't have a chance. If they're in the singular form, I;d assume they'd use weaponry. 

Sometimes it seems, you already know the answers to questions you ask, Lucem.

Claps hands

May 26, 2013
6:42 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

Is it for verification purposes? 

I get the feeling you've been lied to your whole life and have trouble differentiating at times.

Claps hands

May 26, 2013
6:48 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cabal you may be on to somthing

May 26, 2013
6:49 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
104sp_Permalink sp_Print

I scare myself sometimes. 

Claps hands

May 26, 2013
7:00 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
105sp_Permalink sp_Print

twiztidkillaxxx2 said

And what if you could make good music hahahahaha,t I'm sorry that made me laugh tho

I doubt smack could beat everyones ass but hey your right lucem, there's a chance

It was the point I was making over the internet beef thing. Hey, we both have a fucked up sense of humor.

May 26, 2013
7:06 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cabal said

I get the feeling you've been lied to your whole life and have trouble differentiating at times.

I know the police fuck with people I've just never been witness to anything that bad, watch out for who you put into power.

It was a point I made, people think internet beefs are pathetic yet tell themselves things about trolls to make themselves better.

And who isn't lied to all of their lives?

May 26, 2013
7:13 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

Lucem Ferre said

Cabal said

I know the police fuck with people I've just never been witness to anything that bad, watch out for who you put into power.

It was a point I made, people think internet beefs are pathetic yet tell themselves things about trolls to make themselves better.

And who isn't lied to all of their lives?

What if your biggest internet beef came from a dude you talked shit about years ago, and then years past and you forgot about it, but he didn't, and then (original beef) comes across another dude he don't like but posted his personal photo. Then he creates a fake account of second said internet enemy, using that guys photo to attack ONLINE against you. Both enemies turn out to be juggalos and before you know what's happened....he's got the both of you fighting each other in person, when your original internet enemy..was the guy who just killed two birds with one stone....you being one of them??????????????????????????

Claps hands

May 26, 2013
7:16 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

I bet you'd feel pretty dumb, right?

Claps hands

May 26, 2013
7:21 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
109sp_Permalink sp_Print

Chances are you just haven't read one of the greatest books ever wrote in human history. It's called the Art of War. I'll make a topic in general discussion for the NEWBS

Claps hands

May 26, 2013
7:26 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cabal said

Reminds me of that episode of south park, tweek vs. that one kid who flips people off. Shit could happen and is more likely to happen outside of the internet. What is the difference between this and that old enemy you forgot about spreading rumors around town?

May 26, 2013
7:29 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members

The difference is you've just bought in to a reality (online) that doesn't exist in reality (offline). Unless you buy into it. 

Claps hands

May 26, 2013
7:31 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thats also why I act like a civilized human being and ask people what exactly their problem is with me. So many things happen over confusion and misinterperation. Like, I've said things and Warlock has assumed that I was specifically taking a shot at him when I truly wasn't.

May 26, 2013
7:33 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

And that's perfectly fine, if you don't let emotions get involved. Maybe you know this already and have mastered the Art of War already, and you're using this as a smokescreen for weakness, when in reality you are more than prepared....

get it yet?

Claps hands

May 26, 2013
7:38 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cabal said

The difference is you've just bought in to a reality (online) that doesn't exist in reality (offline). Unless you buy into it. 

But online does exist in real life. We're all real people, yeah there is a difference between personal relationships and online ones but it's not exactly silly to get, mad over an online event, over something somebody says to gou online. Unless the person is a troll, you can never tell if they are being honest or just talking shit so they don't matter.

May 26, 2013
7:41 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
115sp_Permalink sp_Print

Infact haven't I pissed you off over something about me bitching aboutall the people bitching about Twiztid not giving info?

May 26, 2013
7:51 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lucem Ferre said

Cabal said

But online does exist in real life. We're all real people, yeah there is a difference between personal relationships and online ones but it's not exactly silly to get, mad over an online event, over something somebody says to gou online. Unless the person is a troll, you can never tell if they are being honest or just talking shit so they don't matter.

You're right....now you just need to conquer yourself.

Claps hands

May 26, 2013
7:52 pm
Cabal
Cabal
Members
117sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lucem Ferre said
Infact haven't I pissed you off over something about me bitching aboutall the people bitching about Twiztid not giving info?

Far from it. I like you if anything. See my post above.

Claps hands

May 26, 2013
7:53 pm
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lucem Ferre said
Thats fucked up. I've seen and heard corruptiongoing on in the police force, but nothing that bad.

yea its horrible here unless u no somebody then your all good

May 26, 2013
8:02 pm
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530
119sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said

Lucem Ferre said
Thats fucked up. I've seen and heard corruptiongoing on in the police force, but nothing that bad.

Indiana's a fucked up place...im from there....I have a cousin whose a state trooper who regales me with stories about bumfuck sheriffs departments being corrupt...it makes his job harder when hes in those counties....

yea its deff true homie one of the towns hes prob talkin bout i deleware count which is muncie in put like jus not to long agone ther was this thug ass cop nicknamed t bone well in high school he was sellin crack to some of the students he new then that went on for awhile then sumn most of happened at some point cus we went to go make a sell at the muncie mall an he was in his patrol car on duty and they busted for sellin crack in the parkin lot he got probation

May 26, 2013
9:22 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
120sp_Permalink sp_Print

Lucem Ferre said

Cabal said

Reminds me of that episode of south park, tweek vs. that one kid who flips people off. Shit could happen and is more likely to happen outside of the internet. What is the difference between this and that old enemy you forgot about spreading rumors around town?

tweek vs craig. Craig flips everyone off, well he use to.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: eoykoz
50 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

eoykoz, JamesGof, cbd recovery, calos58050, ridig85083

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845