May 14, 2024
36 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2018 - Legend Valley (July 18-21)
July 26, 2018
11:08 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
761sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'll be going this year. It's the 20th anniversary, why not?

Haven't been since 2004.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

scruffy, Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, djscrubb, MASTERWEEDO
July 26, 2018
11:10 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
762sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said     
Haven't been since 2004.      

awwwww sheeeeeit...!  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Old Mr Dangerous, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 26, 2018
11:14 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
763sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

Haven't been since 2004.  

Holy hell man, i wanna smoke with you. Some crazy colorful elephant tranquilizer/laxitive/sleep for 3 days type shit. I havent hit anything since hallowicked last year, and gotj the year before that. So some ticonderoga #3 pencil shavings would prob be enough.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Old Mr Dangerous, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, SteelCityDahmer

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

July 26, 2018
11:19 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045
764sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

Holy hell man, i wanna smoke with you. Some crazy colorful elephant tranquilizer/laxitive/sleep for 3 days type shit. I havent hit anything since hallowicked last year, and gotj the year before that. So some ticonderoga #3 pencil shavings would prob be enough.  

July 27, 2018
4:29 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
765sp_Permalink sp_Print

Bonesaw Wizardstick said

Sounds about right.  Honorable mentions go to Shaman, CK44, Weedo & his girl (sorry if she's a forum member.  I don't know the name), and FuckHerRightInThePussy.  

Dont forget about KristaICP!

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Drunkalo
July 27, 2018
7:59 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
766sp_Permalink sp_Print

Did anyone make it to the reno rydas midway m'words party? How midway like was it? Is the faygoluvers midway something to keep looking into or did they corner that market?

July 27, 2018
2:45 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
767sp_Permalink sp_Print

@jc sucks we were beefin but it was still nice seeing u

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 27, 2018
4:39 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
768sp_Permalink sp_Print

bayAreaShaman said

Fuck red meats, i vote turkey sausage!

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

bayAreaShaman, Hypnotized Ninja

July 27, 2018
4:42 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
769sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

Fuck red meats, i vote turkey sausage!  

Went over my head at first lol.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Drunkalo, Hypnotized Ninja

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 27, 2018
7:53 pm
MitchellKing
MitchellKing
Members
Forum Posts: 316
770sp_Permalink sp_Print

Now I'm chiming in! That was for real maybe the best GOTJ experience I've had of the 5 I've been to. Just gonna rattle off names and thoughts I have associated with said names!

Scruffy: Always the man. You and Shaman were the first people I hit it off with in 2015 when I randomly camped next to the proto-village, and if it weren't for that then I wouldn't have got to experience 2018 with y'all too. You're my bro for real. Even if you have lost all the joy of Gathering (just kidding!).

Shaman: Dude, maybe the funniest Juggalo I know. You mentioned that you knew I was cool when we first met, and I feel the same way. I remember it well, actually. You introduced yourself in 2015 and said that if I needed any water or anything like that then you'd hook it up. It was fuckin on from the jump. And again, you telling that random guy that he sold you some bad nitrous balloons will make me laugh forever. You're my bro, bro.

CellE: So fucking rad. And you and Mary killed it with the goddamn fajita bar. Now I'm spoiled! I appreciate you not peeing on my things despite your many warnings that you might.

Mary: This sounds fucking retarded, but there was a time in 2015 (or 2017?) where you weighed in with an opinion on something and I had some kind of snippy response. I don't even remember what it was, and you probably don't even remember it happening, but it's something that I'm still annoyed at myself over, haha. You rock! And thanks for the food this year! That shit was lit.

Bonesaw: I should've bought that damn Hurricane Of Diamonds cd when you told me they had it at merch! That's what I get for being lazy! But for real, you really gotta find the pics of your drunk ass, because you were on one! So awesome.

Cheshyr: Dude, that Peter Griffin impression was flawless. All of them were. You even busted out a pretty damn good Rude Boy at one point. Who the fuck does Rude Boy impressions? Nailed it. Also I'm jealous of your Jumpsteady jersey.

Drunkalo: Nice meeting you bro, I remember we shared a touching conversation about how shoving ice up someone's ass can help with an overdose. How sweet. Great FLH sign, too! That shit was official af.

Mandy (I think was your name? Drunkalo's wife. I hate characterizing women by saying "so-and-so's wife" but here we are): My most vivid memory of you is Drunkalo declaring that he's never seen your butthole, haha. Hopefully we meet again and top that memory, because surely we can do better than that!

Pigg: Dude, you asking that woman if her moonshine would make you blind is going to be a story I tell everyone. It's not even a story, but hopefully everyone else finds it as hilarious as I did. Also, I hope you eventually took off that damn diaper!

Sarah: Like I told you on the last day, you're one of my favorite people! SO creative! Those fuckin Hatchetmen/ Faygomen at the campsite were the fuckin nuclear bomb! Not to mention the tie dye station. I love your attitude! Great running into you at the march, also!

Adam: Hopefully you got that damn dog out of your RV! Just kidding. Nice seeing you again and at the march as well!

JC: Sorry that I had to burst your bubble about Blaze admitting he already left Psychopathic before he announced it officially. When I told you that story, you looked like I told you there was no Santa Claus! Always nice talking to you, and running into you at the march!

SplitOneOpen: "Show me what you got!" I never saw that damn packing pillow in the crowd, it must've got destroyed with a quickness! Next year you gotta put that shit on a legit sign! It looked so good!

Spooky: You rock, man. I think you might be the only person on this forum who actually uses Twitter too! Thanks for reaching out to me on the FLH forum and making sure I knew where to camp. You're the man, I hope you come to a lot more Gatherings!

HypnotizedNinja: I forgot to tell you that your Hypnotize Camp Posse hat was the shit. I saw that shit and forgot to comment on it! And I'm glad you appreciate the greatness of DJ Paul enough to have got his autograph. I shoulda done that too! D'oh.

Death Metal Juggalo: I don't think we really chopped it up that much this year, but I remember from previous years that you're a cool guy so shout out to you too!

Death Metal Juggalo's gf (I'm sorry! I can ALMOST remember your name! It starts with a P, I'm sure of it! Tip of my tongue!): We didn't really talk that much this year but I remember from previous years that you are the shit! Always a pleasure seeing you around!

Don: With a camp so damn big, it's impossible to get to know everyone really well. We didn't talk that much but you had a cool vibe to you. Nice meeting you!

New friend Lizzie: there's two things I know about you: one time you peed yourself, and you ate that one guy's butthole. So basically, you seem pretty cool to me! Plus you were rocking a Mighty Death Pop shirt, which always gets extra points from me. Not enough love for that album!

Shit, is that everyone? I know I'm gonna remember somebody after I post this! That's how this shit always works. And it's gonna be someone that makes me think, "Really, you forgot HIM/HER?? Even after all those hilarious times you shared together??" Either way, just know that if you were at this GOTJ (those listed above and otherwise) then you were a huge part of why I had such an awesome time. We can do the shit even bigger and better next year! I'll tell you one thing: if there's supposed to be some bomb ass CD dropping next year then I'm gonna do better than that little rinky drink speaker I was using this year. That shit was great for background music, but listening to Hell's Cellar on it was probably a mistake. That was never intended, we just did it because we could. Next year I'll fuckin buy a Beat Pill if I have to!

p.s. does anyone know where my cooler ended up? I accidentally left it there.

Whoop Whoop MitchellKing :

Bonesaw Wizardstick, scruffy, Drunkalo, Hypnotized Ninja, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 27, 2018
8:13 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
771sp_Permalink sp_Print

MitchellKing said

p.s. does anyone know where my cooler ended up? I accidentally left it there.  

2 small red coolers were left on the grounds. Seems everyone was tapped out for room, so they were abandoned. One was later claimed by Mr. Wizardstick. The other must have been yours. If your lucky its still there. I want to say it was Jim Morrison with the ice cube. I remember having the ice cube conversation but couldn't remember with whom I had it. I tried watching the episode again on demand and missed the ending where it would have happened. (in the end, hahaha)

Def have to chat up the group a little more next year in hopes of connecting better. 

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 27, 2018
8:41 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
772sp_Permalink sp_Print

MitchellKing said   
[see above]    

not all the joy...  enough to be noticeable, though.  

whos fuckin dog was that, anyway?  i hate extremely negligent pet owners...  

bullets!  

• know who i had a problem with?  
    nobody.  well, myself, but i often have problems with that guy.  
  • didnt have a problem with the generic fourth stage.  there was a few times when i was debating explaining conversational volume, but it hardly mattered.  i think they got bored with their toy almost as quick as we did.  
    and sometimes, they played decent tunes.  
  • didnt have a problem with the camp on the other side of the fence.  i considered it a relatively stale place to camp, but that up to their taste, not mine.  i actually thought, for a while, that we were gonna be a problem for them, if the sign happened to fall over.  but it didnt, so.  
    one reason i have doubts about the merch tent robbery story [the psy tent, anyway], is cuz it seems to me that those campers behind the thing woulda been rousted outta there and searched with a quickness.  i know i woulda, if it was my responsibility.  
  • didnt have a problem with any of the vendors, although i thought the pizza sucked this year.  
  • didnt have a problem with any of the staff.  they seemed to make it a point to not actually have any problems, no matter what.  fairly lackadaisical.  gate people werent even lookin for glass [or anything else], until somebody ripped into em.  
  • didnt have a problem with the cops.  barely even saw any.  
    worst thing the cops did, that i heard about:  somebody gave one of em a drink... he poured it on the ground.  
    thats so un-brutal, its practically a complement.  
  • didnt even have a particular problem with the fireworks.  i heard about some big accidents, but i dont remember seein any.  
  • ooh, i know!  i had/have a problem with whoever the hell it is constantly makin it a point to fuck the portos up.  thats a real problem.  
    but then, i guess i already talked about that lowlife fuckery.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 27, 2018
9:26 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
773sp_Permalink sp_Print

A camp told me they sold to an undercover cop in a hatchetman jersey and got raided.

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 28, 2018
8:25 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
774sp_Permalink sp_Print

MitchellKing said

Cheshyr: Dude, that Peter Griffin impression was flawless. All of them were. You even busted out a pretty damn good Rude Boy at one point. Who the fuck does Rude Boy impressions? Nailed it. Also I'm jealous of your Jumpsteady jersey.

Hmm... you must have gotten a drunken special performance cuz I'm not sure I actually have a "Rude Boy impression"... but I'd be willing to bet that it was probably during the retelling of 'The Juggalo Show' story when he called me a bitch (haha), and by that time I'd gotten a bit of a rasp in my voice from all the smoking and yellin'... Otherwise, I can't seem to be able to find it again (at the moment).

An' I really was contemplating bringing that Mystery Box winnings o' mine. If for no other reason then to share it with all of you (several that were in the chat at the time as well) but after knowing how much it rained an' all that potential mess... I can only promise to get it displayed proudly and take pictures.

Personally, I think my Cleveland is better than my Peter. (and those are not  references to my buttcrack or  my dick)

Where's the Mr. Pibb?!?!

It's the only Coke that I like!!!

...and everyone's homework assignment is to watch "Slither". It is FUNNY, disturbing and disgusting! Can't believe some haven't seen it!

Shout-Outs to our Scouts!

@spookythefungi , @bonesaw-wizardstick & Don (I forgot your forum handle) (with props to JC&Adam in the RV)

It was through your trials and trails up and down the hill on Day 0 that helped us get the space that would become our home. It turned out to be a great and comfortable and safe space. I'm still amazed that the airflow kept the proximity to the Port-o-potties as a 'non-factor' all week!

I think everyone was happy with where they ultimately posted up their tents n'such.

Them moving the Carousel Stage and the Pendulum Stage though...

I'm betting that the "stage show" across the street was NOT expecting that change of traffic flow, otherwise, we would have been back in our 'old' spot again. But I think our 'new' space was better... Roomy!

Whoop Whoop! to ya all!

'~'=

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, FuckHerRightInThePussy

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 28, 2018
8:26 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555
775sp_Permalink sp_Print

Bonesaw Wizardstick said

Sounds about right.  Honorable mentions go to Shaman, CK44, Weedo & his girl (sorry if she's a forum member.  I don't know the name), and FuckHerRightInThePussy.  

Someone remembered me haha. I shoulda spent more time in the village but I was do damn busy exploring, peepin new artists n shit I havent seen, tripping my balls off, rollin and being a drunk clown. I actually had trouble finding it for a few days, likely because of afore mentioned reasons. Beauty is, theres always next year. 

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
July 29, 2018
8:08 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Drunkalo said

Definitely Clown love man! Were def gonna have to hit up some fishing spots together. I drive over a lake on the way to and from work everyday. Ive been bass fishing lately, i do know a couple decent spots for steelhead, this winter. Also the father in law is going to be buying a boat for perch, walleye, and night cat fishing. Plenty of places to hide bodies man, keep me in your loop.  

https://faygoluvers.net/v5/forum/the-13th-annual-gathering-of-the-juggalos-2012/gathering-2018/page-38/#p215968

@FuckHerRightInThePussy your listed here as "poker", as in poker right in the hooha.

I aint forgot about you, son. We got some fishing to do!  

Hows things at home man, you get the lady thing figured out?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, FuckHerRightInThePussy

July 29, 2018
9:07 am
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
777sp_Permalink sp_Print

bayAreaShaman said

Awe you're awesome, I'm sorryyyy

Whoop Whoop JC :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Pigg
July 29, 2018
5:39 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555
778sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

Drunkalo said

Definitely Clown love man! Were def gonna have to hit up some fishing spots together. I drive over a lake on the way to and from work everyday. Ive been bass fishing lately, i do know a couple decent spots for steelhead, this winter. Also the father in law is going to be buying a boat for perch, walleye, and night cat fishing. Plenty of places to hide bodies man, keep me in your loop.  

https://faygoluvers.net/v5/forum/the-13th-annual-gathering-of-the-juggalos-2012/gathering-2018/page-38/#p215968

@FuckHerRightInThePussy your listed here as "poker", as in poker right in the hooha.

I aint forgot about you, son. We got some fishing to do!  

Hows things at home man, you get the lady thing figured out?  

Yea I figured out I need to find a better one lol. Thanks for askin homie. Workin on replacing my stolen goods. Where do you live at again I forget. Def gotta crack some cold ones and catch some big ones.

Whoop Whoop FuckHerRightInThePussy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
July 29, 2018
6:05 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Im in Youngstown, Ohio. You were in new york somewhere yah?

July 29, 2018
7:54 pm
LSDemon
Members
Forum Posts: 40
780sp_Permalink sp_Print

Who has the video of bonesaws turn up night that shit was great

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
52 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Peepeesucker, Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845