April 25, 2024
83 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Anyone else have a shitty Gathering experience?
March 13, 2013
2:32 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

People are so worried about Twiztid/Blaze/Lotus/Rydas performing. I personally don't care one bit. Iv seen all of them more times then I care to count. Hell, I skipped lotus the past 2-3 years for good comedy tent seats. They play the same fuckin set list every year. The Gathering for me is about the experience. Not too much the performances. And the people I always can't wait to see are the crazy guests, not the PSY artists. ICP is the only act from the label who's performance truly matters to me.

March 13, 2013
2:56 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

JuggaloJ said:

People are so worried about Twiztid/Blaze/Lotus/Rydas performing. I personally don't care one bit. Iv seen all of them more times then I care to count. Hell, I skipped lotus the past 2-3 years for good comedy tent seats. They play the same fuckin set list every year. The Gathering for me is about the experience. Not too much the performances. And the people I always can't wait to see are the crazy guests, not the PSY artists. ICP is the only act from the label who's performance truly matters to me.

yeah.

i did make it a point to catch twiztid last year, but missed rydas, lotus, and half of blazes set.  didnt bother me. 

on the other hand, i had a blast watching the acts i hadnt seen before, like george clinton, raekwon, pharcyde, onyx, etc, etc.

and kickin it with the cool ninjas. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 14, 2013
7:29 am
Bostin
Bostin
Guests
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

I missed all the "coast party's" because the tent was packed to where you couldn't see the stage.. this year's underground stage was bomb! Shitty that king gordy and bizarre left... Shitty that mars didn't show (tho he said on his facebook later he told psy months before hand he wouldn't be there...) However Twisted Insane straight DESTROYED the stage.

March 14, 2013
7:40 am
Bostin
Bostin
Guests

Lotus for me is part of the gathering experience.. Idc if they do the same set… It just gives me that warm fuzzy feeling and a pinch of reality that I'm finally home for the week… I've been the past two years and the only shitty things to me have been artists not showing/walking off.. me and my homie walked around for half an hour trying to find whoever was throwing rocks at gordy… Then dmx not showing in 2012 ruined my night… I passed out till the underground stage started up.

March 14, 2013
4:37 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549
105sp_Permalink sp_Print

I get hit in the head with shit every year, ive lost my rentals car keys , had my tent robbed. Lost like 7 gotj charms from past years. Lost my shoes. Had a tent collapse on me cause of rain. But honestly, even with all that happening over the years, its still the best time of the year.
When our shit got robbed, people gave us food and drinks for nothing, we had spare keys, bunch random ninjas helped me fixy tent in the pouring rain. And someone always gives me ice for my head, if its bad enough that i even need to ask.

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

March 15, 2013
9:47 am
lordzero
lordzero
Members
Forum Posts: 90
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

damn...you had some spare keys for the rental car when you lost 'em?? good thing, who knows what kind of bullshit you'd have to go thru to get back in that bitch

March 15, 2013
9:59 am
sex_offender
Members
Forum Posts: 4
107sp_Permalink sp_Print

I once went and didn't manage to get a blowjob from an underage kid

March 15, 2013
10:19 am
sex_offender
Members
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

iLLtheClown said:

Juggalos police the gathering. Kick out people if you see them dealing crack and heroine. Take the lettes whoring themselves and boot them as well or verbally smack them around. The Gathering is for us so let's clean it the fuck up.

this doesn't sound very wicked

March 15, 2013
10:25 am
sex_offender
Members
109sp_Permalink sp_Print

Starvin_Marvin said:

Jeffalo said:

I have had nothing but great gathering experiences, I have been to 6 gatherings and each one has been amazing in its own way.  Of course there is going to be stale shit going down, but its up to you to not associate with stuff that bothers you. Its about who you hang out wit and what yall do with your time that that makes the experience fresh.. Now if you dont like open sex, or open drug use, or drugs being offered to you thats just fine and dandy.. just ignore it.. I have no problem telling people no i dont want drugs or no to this or that...  Have an open mind and realize that not everything there is for you, and have the power to say no and youll be just damn fine.

Uh, so you think 4 ADULT men molesting a 15 year old girl who's rolling on some shit is something that should just be ignored?

I do smile

March 15, 2013
10:32 am
sex_offender
Members
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

sketchez said:

mine was horrible man, 2 guys pushed me in the corner of this tent and said to give them both a bj at the same time. they were gonna kick my ass if I didn't do it, so I had to and it was terrible man they shot it all over my face too. part of the reason is because I tried to steal their beer and yelled suck my cock when I tried to get away, but they caught me and said no, you suck our cocks.

LOLWUT

March 15, 2013
11:10 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
111sp_Permalink sp_Print

lordzero said:

damn...you had some spare keys for the rental car when you lost 'em?? good thing, who knows what kind of bullshit you'd have to go thru to get back in that bitch

theres a locksmith or two who go about gettin paid on the last day, supposedly.

March 15, 2013
11:15 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

uh, sex offender.  dont go round bein sick.

more to the point, dont go round makin me sick, i fuckin hate that shit. 

despite your dumb ass name, im pretty sure youre full of shit, since it would take law enforcement about thirty seconds to figure out who you are.  but in the meantime, if you wanna be a punk, ill gladly make you invisible.

March 15, 2013
12:47 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

Bostin said:

However Twisted Insane straight DESTROYED the stage.

Yes he did

sketchez said:

mine was horrible man, 2 guys pushed me in the corner of this tent and said to give them both a bj at the same time. they were gonna kick my ass if I didn't do it, so I had to and it was terrible man they shot it all over my face too. part of the reason is because I tried to steal their beer and yelled suck my cock when I tried to get away, but they caught me and said no, you suck our cocks.

I had to go back an read all the pages because of this post.....I'm pretty sure if that happened you would have told exactly no one about it....Well, I wouldn't have

March 15, 2013
1:24 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

You wouldn't tell anyone? Where do u usually camp at

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

March 15, 2013
1:50 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
115sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well the difference between me and sketchez is you would have to kill me before i would put a dick in my mouth....You  can come and try but you better be 220 of nothing but muscle

March 15, 2013
2:01 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

Slumerican502 said:

You  can come and try but you better be 220 of nothing but muscle

even that kinda muscle doesnt help against a sharp metal object. 

whats with all the degenerate talk lately?  that idiocy isnt fooling anybody. 

sew your testicles back on and quit playing the sap, children. 

March 15, 2013
2:06 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
117sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said:

whats with all the degenerate talk lately?  that idiocy isnt fooling anybody. 

sew your testicles back on and quit playing the sap, children. 

Care to elaborate?

March 15, 2013
2:17 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

not you, slum, the degeneracy you were referring to. 

that wack shit is getting old.  im of the opinion that its just shittalk intended to make us look bad.  punk shit. 

to be specific, thats aimed at sketchez, chris, sex offender, and frog.  maybe its just strained attempts to be funny, but i rate it as general assholishness. 

child molestation and rape arent humorous.  get real or get gone. 

March 15, 2013
2:57 pm
sketchez
Members
Forum Posts: 1251

I was high when I wrote that. I was one of the guys that pushed him in the corner

March 15, 2013
5:13 pm
DAPZ
DAPZ
Members
Forum Posts: 8
120sp_Permalink sp_Print

The only bad experience i had was i ended up havin a bad acid trip for only about an hour but then it was just all good vibes

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
67 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

winin84724, Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845