April 19, 2024
63 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Anyone else have a shitty Gathering experience?
March 10, 2013
8:53 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11701
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

fuckin deeeeeaad @ chris' responses haha

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

March 10, 2013
9:00 pm
Chris
Guests

Oh and gathering IS prison rules, you gotta go hard on a motherfucker or you wind up on the yard with some big 400lb thick popeyes chicken eating motherfucker making you into a little pig tailed baby back bitch

March 10, 2013
9:03 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

The Warlock said:

fuckin deeeeeaad @ chris' responses haha

aroused, are you?

dont fret, if you ever make it to a gathering, im sure youll get your opportunity to suck some. 

Chris said:

Oh and gathering IS prison rules, you gotta go hard on a motherfucker or you wind up on the yard with some big 400lb thick popeyes chicken eating motherfucker making you into a little pig tailed baby back bitch

going hard on a mufucka does not need to include putting your penis into him. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 10, 2013
9:15 pm
Chris
Guests

Its a alpha male thing, you only to have to do that once and it sends a message that you are not to be fucked with, and hell, a blowie is a blowie, i just close my eyes and imagine olivia wilde

March 10, 2013
9:19 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

still rape.

March 10, 2013
9:20 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11701

where do you get aroused from that??

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

March 10, 2013
9:22 pm
Chris
Guests

scruffy said:

still rape.

Its not rape if they blink their eyes, its a legal thing, it holds up in a court of law, trust me, i'm a lawyer

March 10, 2013
9:45 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

shitty gathering experience ? how bout buying a ticket this year, no Blaze, no Twiztid, no Ryda's, and no Lotus ! W.T.F. ? it's gonna suck !cry

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

March 10, 2013
9:55 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

wonka does have a point with that one....

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

March 10, 2013
10:27 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

thank you ! ! ! laugh

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

March 11, 2013
1:37 am
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members
Forum Posts: 196

shitty gathering experience ? how bout buying a ticket this year, no Blaze, no Twiztid, no Ryda's, and no Lotus ! W.T.F. ? it's gonna suck !cry

We dont even know the details of this yet, so hold on to your nutsack. J talked about this in his interview and we have yet to see the infomercial, so whipe your eyes and wait. Lol.

:)

March 11, 2013
3:19 am
Squarepakk666
Squarepakk666
Members
Forum Posts: 455

Carnivalkilla44 said:

Ya my first, and only, gathering I went to in 2010. It was fuckin over 100 degrees every day. Definitely took away from the fun factor cause I'll be damned if I'm running around getting shitfaced everyday in that heat. I saw too many ninjas there just laying on the ground not moving cause they did that. FUCK THAT!

I couldve swore it was 115 degrees everyday in 2010,I remember it was extreme heat,I sat in the ICP Autograph line for 6 hrs in that heat.And the next day i did so for Twiztid as well,I stood in line for 3 hrs on sat waiting to meet twiztid tech and lynch,But tech and lynch were beefin at that time and they dipped out and five minutes later Twiztid left the autograph tent,I was kinda pissed cuz i stood in that line so damn long without meetin em.Ive had some bad Gathering exp. from the only one i went to just because i really didnt know what to expect and the ride home was fuckin brutal,8 ppl in a packed ass suburban,Sober drivin 1300 mi. to get back home,Babies screaming and crying it was horrible.I missed lotus that year,And i missed the tila tequila incident just cause i went back to camp to pass out.

March 11, 2013
6:15 am
sketchez
Members
Forum Posts: 1251

it's true man, but isn't it gay for them because they both touched when they were in my mouth and basically shot it on each other. and this shit has happened before too but I got them back by taking a dump right outside their tent when they weren't around.

March 11, 2013
7:28 am
Deadfolx
Deadfolx
Members
Forum Posts: 206

Squarepakk666 said:

Carnivalkilla44 said:

Ya my first, and only, gathering I went to in 2010. It was fuckin over 100 degrees every day. Definitely took away from the fun factor cause I'll be damned if I'm running around getting shitfaced everyday in that heat. I saw too many ninjas there just laying on the ground not moving cause they did that. FUCK THAT!

I couldve swore it was 115 degrees everyday in 2010,I remember it was extreme heat,I sat in the ICP Autograph line for 6 hrs in that heat.And the next day i did so for Twiztid as well,I stood in line for 3 hrs on sat waiting to meet twiztid tech and lynch,But tech and lynch were beefin at that time and they dipped out and five minutes later Twiztid left the autograph tent,I was kinda pissed cuz i stood in that line so damn long without meetin em.Ive had some bad Gathering exp. from the only one i went to just because i really didnt know what to expect and the ride home was fuckin brutal,8 ppl in a packed ass suburban,Sober drivin 1300 mi. to get back home,Babies screaming and crying it was horrible.I missed lotus that year,And i missed the tila tequila incident just cause i went back to camp to pass out.

waiting all those hours for autograph is a  bit silly.  And why the hell did you have babies in the car on way home?  please tell me you were just calling people babys cause they were acting like one and not that you brought a baby or 2 to the gathering/

March 11, 2013
11:14 am
S.W.I.T.C.H.
S.W.I.T.C.H.
Members
Forum Posts: 86

Squarepakk666 said:

Carnivalkilla44 said:

LOL!  Yup it was hot as fuck that year!  My first too!  Then 2011 was chill as fuck and had me wishing I brought long pants.

SIDE NOTE:  WTFF?!  Why do I have to do math to post!  STUPID SHIT!

March 11, 2013
11:56 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

i personally gives not a shit about an autograph, but if thats how a ninja want to spend his time, im not gonna hate em for it. 

ive seen nuff babies at gatherings.  its a flat out bad idea.  dont let anybody tell you different. 

heat sucks, but as long as you got water, its not impossible to deal with. 

i was just reading the first responses on page one [including mine].  i realized that, despite all the shit weve been bitching about, my worst gathering experience was really the first one in novi. 

main reason for that is, the only ninja from my crew that was there, was also working for psy for about 80% of it.  we had rolled up there with a couple other crews, but they were honestly not all that much fun to kick it with.  if anybody remembers heavy clown and his brother ray [yeah, the ray day guy], they were part of that convoy. 

i actually first met mmmmbrainz there, which is funny, considering we came from the same town.  but we didnt hang out much up there.

there wasnt nearly as much to do at that gathering.  look at the old stage sets and shit, which was cool, but only took about ten minutes.  i talked to project born and jake the flake for like an hour.  couldve stood in line all day to get into the autograph asylum, but, nah.

it was indoors, and you couldnt smoke inside, they were confiscating tobacco at the door, so i had to smuggle my nails in, which was ridiculous.  through the whole weekend, i had a total of two joints to smoke alone.  the only way of getting more was getting ripped off by detroit ninjas.  200 an o for regulo was the best deal i heard about.  fuck that.

so, in the end, i spent most of the time sitting around and chatting with random ninjas, which is cool and all, but not that cool, if thats all you do all day. 

at the time, of course, it was the freshest thing in history, it being the only gathering in history.  compare it to the gathering today, it was like a big, overblown instore appearance. 

still, much better than dripping around at home all weekend. 

March 11, 2013
6:01 pm
Squarepakk666
Squarepakk666
Members
Forum Posts: 455

Deadfolx said:

Squarepakk666 said:

Carnivalkilla44 said:

waiting all those hours for autograph is a  bit silly.  And why the hell did you have babies in the car on way home?  please tell me you were just calling people babys cause they were acting like one and not that you brought a baby or 2 to the gathering/

Well i rode to the gathering with my brother,his lady and her parents,They didnt have a babysitter so they had to bring the babies with us,They stayed at the super 8 motel in harrisburg while we stayed at the gathering,But yeah the ride home was brutal as i said before,That was the worst exp ive had of going to the gathering.

March 12, 2013
7:02 am
lordzero
lordzero
Members
Forum Posts: 90

Neither one of these experiences made that year bad for me, but a couple of things stick out for sure…

2010 me and my homie got hit with a bottle of warm vomit in the front of the crowd at main stage.

Last year while on the love train, a bottle of a random disgusting concoction (that is still unknown to me, i think it was like mustard mayo and rotten milk and maybe some other shit all left to sit out in the sun) smacked right directly into me out of everyone on the train. i have a strong stomach and not even the vomit bottle made me gag but this concoction had me instantly retching and trying to find the mother fucker. i never did…i remember the bottle fucking hurt when it smacked me too but the smell was far worse. and they fucked my ringmaster shirt up god dammit

Whoop Whoop lordzero :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
March 13, 2013
2:06 pm
prosinz
Members
Forum Posts: 29

Wow I've always wanted to go to a gathering, but after hearing most of this shit, I think I changed my mind. Would of been cool to go back in the beginning when juggalos were still cool

March 13, 2013
2:12 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

prosinz said:

Wow I've always wanted to go to a gathering, but after hearing most of this shit, I think I changed my mind. Would of been cool to go back in the beginning when juggalos were still cool

shame, that. 

but hey, if you dont think you can hack it, i dunno what to tell you.

cool or not, juggalos have never been noted for their good behavior.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
68 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845