April 24, 2024
81 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Anyone else have a shitty Gathering experience?
June 22, 2012
10:21 pm
derekgatz
derekgatz
Members
Forum Posts: 4
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i took too many x pills and puked all the way to my tent and missed gwar. drinkin at 7am in 90 degree weather all day every day. thank god my ghetto neighbors had some good buds, we got 2ozs of shitty shwag and smoked it in one day. dont buy x or acid from the bridge. bring your own so you know its good... and if your are a fatass, wear fucking clothes.

June 23, 2012
1:00 am
iLLtheClown
Members
Forum Posts: 2700

Got ya fatasses wear no clothes

June 29, 2012
2:11 am
BigChris216
BigChris216
Members
Forum Posts: 56

i dont think they need to change security at all,jus leave it the way it is.its a place where i can let loose and do some crazy stuff,and see shit that no one else in the world will ever see.thats the thing about the gathering,you never know what to expect.

March 9, 2013
2:30 am
freeknick50
freeknick50
Members
Forum Posts: 336

They need to tighten security and let the cops do proper vehicle searches. They need security on drug bridge and need to boot the people selling sex and drugs.
security yes ILLEGAL searches a big fat NO and whats wrong wit a little prostitution i know personally that the only way a few of us have sex and let security deal wit harder drugs

March 9, 2013
2:35 am
freeknick50
freeknick50
Members
Forum Posts: 336

Got ya fatasses wear no clothes

No one should wear clothes the first nudist music festival. No flash requests if ur tits r already out

March 9, 2013
12:15 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

I got caught bangin another girl the last morning of the 2010 gathering by my gf at the time. Talk about an awkward 15 hour ride home. But still, if you have a "shitty" gathering experience your stupid. It's what you make it to be. If you can't have fun there, idk where in the world you will...

March 9, 2013
12:24 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

Fatasses wear no clothes

March 9, 2013
1:22 pm
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members
Forum Posts: 196

Whats the ratio of Los to Lettes?

March 9, 2013
1:24 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

^I would say 60/40, there are more dudes then chicks but not by alot.

March 9, 2013
1:35 pm
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members

This will be my first gathering, so I'm just gonna go in optimistic & have a good time regardless of all the bs. If I was to walk around paranoid as fuck by all the drugs/sex/whatever, I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself. 

March 9, 2013
7:13 pm
lordzero
lordzero
Members
Forum Posts: 90

SexyLette420 said:

This will be my first gathering, so I'm just gonna go in optimistic & have a good time regardless of all the bs. If I was to walk around paranoid as fuck by all the drugs/sex/whatever, I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself. 

whats there to be paranoid about?? im sure youll find yourself comfortable amongst it. for me, the more debaucherous the better. i love all the freaky ass sights you'll come across at like 4 or 5 am...straight apocalyptic shit

March 9, 2013
7:14 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

I had a year that sucked worse then the other 7 Ive been, but it was really my fault for being too stuck on a chick i shouldn't have been with in the first place....and the next year after breaking up with her and bringing my current gf I was rewarded with the best gathering ive ever had ( except my first one in 2005 nothing compares to the crystal forest imo....)

The drug bridge is avoidable if you want to there is another smaller bridge that circumvents its path...

Ive never even seen anyone selling sex...but I do bring a lette every year so im not exactly looking either...

Overall  be prepared with adequate food/water/shelter/and money and the gathering is what you make it....but roll with the punches and try not to get stuck on small setbacks... its the only place I personally get to be 100% open and free so I try to not get hung up on petty shit...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

March 10, 2013
5:50 pm
muthafuckaferren
muthafuckaferren
Members
Forum Posts: 31

I've never really had a horrible gathering experience but there are things that I don't like about the gathering. and I pretty much love every thing about the gathering. I think about it all fucking year round, I would never want to miss one... but it does have it's downsides. 

The worst thing that has ever happened to me at a gathering was me doing too much ether. But I brought that upon myself being young and stupid and not knowing what it was.

I really don't like all the drugs that are sold there. I mean dont get me wrong, I like to dabble in drugs, but there are just so many drugs... It's insane. It's not safe, and it's even a little scary. and like one of you said, a lot of people are just there to sell the drugs, they aren;t even juggalos

I also am not a fan of people always throwing shit at each other... Like on the love train. I rode it once and the one time I did a guy gets busted in the face with a jug FULL of orange juice... and also on the artists that perform. Like at the deadly medley last year, Cold 187 was getting all kinds of shit thrown at him. I mean, I'm not a fan of him but I thought that was so fucking ignorant.

I don't like how a lot of the girls there put themselves out the way they do either. I mean showing your tits is one thing... but I seen bitches being fucked here and there sucking guys dicks and just letting any guy come stick his fist up her stankin ass puss. To each there own, but shit... that's just some nasty fuckin hood rat shit. Do you have any respect for yourself? and how could you expect any man to love and respect you when you do shit like that

I don't know man, thats the end of my rant

March 10, 2013
7:13 pm
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members

muthafuckaferren said:

I've never really had a horrible gathering experience but there are things that I don't like about the gathering. and I pretty much love every thing about the gathering. I think about it all fucking year round, I would never want to miss one... but it does have it's downsides. 

The worst thing that has ever happened to me at a gathering was me doing too much ether. But I brought that upon myself being young and stupid and not knowing what it was.

I really don't like all the drugs that are sold there. I mean dont get me wrong, I like to dabble in drugs, but there are just so many drugs... It's insane. It's not safe, and it's even a little scary. and like one of you said, a lot of people are just there to sell the drugs, they aren;t even juggalos

I also am not a fan of people always throwing shit at each other... Like on the love train. I rode it once and the one time I did a guy gets busted in the face with a jug FULL of orange juice... and also on the artists that perform. Like at the deadly medley last year, Cold 187 was getting all kinds of shit thrown at him. I mean, I'm not a fan of him but I thought that was so fucking ignorant.

I don't like how a lot of the girls there put themselves out the way they do either. I mean showing your tits is one thing... but I seen bitches being fucked here and there sucking guys dicks and just letting any guy come stick his fist up her stankin ass puss. To each there own, but shit... that's just some nasty fuckin hood rat shit. Do you have any respect for yourself? and how could you expect any man to love and respect you when you do shit like that

I don't know man, thats the end of my rant

I'm guess every persons perception of having a free week is different, lol. I agree with you though. 

March 10, 2013
8:18 pm
sketchez
Members
Forum Posts: 1251

mine was horrible man, 2 guys pushed me in the corner of this tent and said to give them both a bj at the same time. they were gonna kick my ass if I didn't do it, so I had to and it was terrible man they shot it all over my face too. part of the reason is because I tried to steal their beer and yelled suck my cock when I tried to get away, but they caught me and said no, you suck our cocks.

March 10, 2013
8:23 pm
Chris
Guests

Sorry about that sketchez, by the way you should probably get tested.............NEVER SHOULDA TRUSTED A JUGGALO!!!!!!!!!

March 10, 2013
8:25 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

first, drugs.

ive said it before, but it bears repeating:  DO NOT come to the gathering looking to experiment.  stick to drugs you are already familiar with, and know how to function on.  mufuckas have died at the gathering.  get it?  dead. 

the drug bridge might seem scary to the uninitiated, but in all honesty, its not any more dangerous or scary than your average slummy neighborhood.  you dont need to be afraid at all, just wary. 

next, the supersluts.

yeah, they are some foul bitches.  but its the gathering of the juggalos, not the gathering of the clear headed squares.  there are many, many juggalos who are fucked up individuals.  in my experience, when a female is a fucked up person, shes usually pretty free with her openings.  distasteful?  yeah.  but there isnt much you can do about it, unless you wanna ride out on some bitch for fuckin and blowin ninjas.  personally, i dont.  'nasty ho' is not a beatdown offense. 

the place is nc-17 like a muthafucka.  you need to be prepared for literally fuckin anything, because that is what can happen. 

throwing shit.

ive registered my disgust with this before, but ill do it again.

you wanna throw bits of soft trash and shit like that, whatever.  youre an asswipe, but, whatever. 

you wanna throw rocks, full cans of pop, or anything else that might hurt someone when it hits them [random ninjas, mostly, since bitches who throw shit always have bad aim], im a say somethin.  if you cant show any flex, if you wanna act like youre special, i might just take it to cases.  if that happens, youre gonna lose. 

sketchez, i hope your just talkin shit, cuz that sucks.  may want to consider going out heeled. 

of course, thievery is gonna get you some payback.  but an ass whuppin would have been more appropriate. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 10, 2013
8:29 pm
Chris
Guests

No its true scruffy,because i remember making him blow me and finishing on his face

March 10, 2013
8:33 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Chris said:

No its true scruffy,because i remember making him blow me and finishing on his face

thats good to know.

next time, just whup ass, rape is unnecessary.

prison rules doesnt require prison conduct.  that shit is reprehensible. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 10, 2013
8:35 pm
Chris
Guests

hey i tried to make it as cordial as possible, we told him he looked pretty and called him jennifer the whole time 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
64 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845