April 23, 2024
40 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
2015 Meetup Massacre
July 8, 2015
10:10 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sounds great. Hope I see u there scruffy.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 8, 2015
10:13 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

OCJ_Brendan said
We sir now have a meetup.  If anyone else would like to join it please drop by and say waddup to us.

OFFICAL FLH MEETUP MASSACRE

Dates: July 22,23

Time: 5-6pm  Thats 1700-1800.

While its not required to bring me a gift for nailing down the time and place...I do accept them if they are of the drug/booze/currency persuasion.  

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

bayAreaShaman

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 9, 2015
2:54 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

OCJ_Brendan said  

OCJ_Brendan said  

yes, 1700 to 1800.  

nice touch.  

i woulda made you a lil picture or sumn as a gift, but the computer im using at the moment is kinda raggedy.  

so all you get is a no-prize.  

FL-No-Prize.jpgImage Enlarger

bayAreaShaman said  
Sounds great. Hope I see u there scruffy.    

i hope i see me there, too.  

oh, and, i mean, i hope to see you there, too.  

and, uh, everybody else, too.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 9, 2015
3:01 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

OCJ_Brendan said
We sir now have a meetup.  If anyone else would like to join it please drop by and say waddup to us.

While its not required to bring me a gift for nailing down the time and place...I do accept them if they are of the drug/booze/currency persuasion.  

whoop whoop and shit

July 10, 2015
11:18 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845

RobTidwell said

OCJ_Brendan said

whoop whoop and shit

This is just a test post using the mobile image.jpgImage Enlarger

version of the site.  Figured I would use a pic of our new shirts from the same printer that is printing our massacre shirts.  Should have a pic of those soon!

July 10, 2015
11:28 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

@ScottieD I posted pics from Android mobile last night without issue. cheers_gif

July 10, 2015
12:29 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

@scottied , will you be bringing those to sell at the gathering?

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 10, 2015
1:12 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin

Carnivalkilla44 said
@ScottieD I posted pics from Android mobile last night without issue. cheers_gif

Thanks for the update @carnivalkilla44! Still testing stuff out so any feedback helps!

@psyral-infection, these will definitely be available at the Gathering!  

July 10, 2015
4:46 pm
DemonicSwagger
DemonicSwagger
Members
Forum Posts: 713

ScottieD said

RobTidwell said

OCJ_Brendan said

whoop whoop and shit

This is just a test post using the mobile image.jpgImage Enlarger

version of the site.  Figured I would use a pic of our new shirts from the same printer that is printing our massacre shirts.  Should have a pic of those soon!

Man, that shirt looks fresh as fuck. How much they going for?

July 10, 2015
5:19 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

@ocj_brendan Pretty sure we had already nailed down a time and place (and no one bothers to read a thread before they post to it) but no one had made such a fancy looking box to put it I! I'm sure Frank Rizzo would tell say that he's "very proud a' ya!".

Also we established 5-6p each day before the Main Stage acts go on.

The one thing that needed to be figured was the parking lot party. As in the how we're all gonna find each other...

Any word(s) on the flag situation? Cuz Scottie's RV goes in at 6p and without something to look out for we just have our old shirts. We were discussing meeting up somehow at the ticket "booth"?

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 10, 2015
9:39 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin

Cheshyr said
@ocj_brendan Pretty sure we had already nailed down a time and place (and no one bothers to read a thread before they post to it) but no one had made such a fancy looking box to put it I! I'm sure Frank Rizzo would tell say that he's "very proud a' ya!".

The one thing that needed to be figured was the parking lot party. As in the how we're all gonna find each other...

Any word(s) on the flag situation? Cuz Scottie's RV goes in at 6p and without something to look out for we just have our old shirts. We were discussing meeting up somehow at the ticket "booth"?

@demonicswagger, Will be selling these for $15 each at the Gathering!

I have never towed anything as big as the trailer that we're bringing this year, but I'm still thinking we are going to be there at some point on Monday.  So there's plenty of time for me to pass out shirts. I'll take a pic of the rig and where we're stationed before we are let in and make sure that @psyral-infection has the box of them to hand out the rest.

@scruffy , what's your situation looking like at the moment?

July 10, 2015
10:48 pm
Mr. Tidwell
Members

Will anybody have a boom box so we can bump found at the meet up?

July 10, 2015
10:58 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

@scottied So you're gonna be there a full TWO DAYS before?! That's some serious tailgating there!

As I've said, my personal target time is approximately 3pm on Tuesday (the 21st) and after finally parking my first objective is to find the Faygoluvers RV (and grab my shirt) before you get into the RV line at 6p.

I will DEFINITELY put that gear on once I get it and do my best to roam around to snatch people up.

Hopefully enough of other people will be able to get there's so that we can amass ourselves to be better at doing the same.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 10, 2015
11:54 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

ScottieD said 
scruffy , what's your situation looking like at the moment?   

problems getting to work, so income is temporarily cut off.  no tellin yet how long 'temporarily' means. 

if i can afford it, ill be there. 

if i cant, ill be depressed, and not there. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 11, 2015
12:44 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Cheshyr said
 Pretty sure we had already nailed down a time and place (and no one bothers to read a thread before they post to it) but no one had made such a fancy looking box to put it I! I'm sure Frank Rizzo would tell say that he's "very proud a' ya!".

We had hypotheticals...I compiled them into a final idea that a couple other people agreed to...Way to be a party pooper it was a jest at best I wasn't trying to garner glory be being the guy that set things up bruh...If anything all glory to @scottied for letting us junk up his yard.

My reason for only having it the first couple days is that by the third everyone will most likely have met.  My reason for no parking lot party meetup is its a giant clusterfuck that won't work however we do it.  That being said im totally down to meet any and every one on here at the parking lot party...I just didn't want people getting all confused and such.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

bayAreaShaman

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 11, 2015
12:57 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members

word, and we can plan meet ups for later in the event if we want, since we'll have met each other and shit. 

July 11, 2015
1:56 am
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

Im down for meeting up with anyone who's in the parking lot. I dunno exactly when I will be there on Tuesday but I will post when I get there and anyone who wants to meet up and chill is more than welcome to hit me up. Imma have some beers and if possible bring my charcoal grill and cook up some grub. I won't have enough to feed the masses but if you're hungry or need a beer I got a few to spare for yall. If anyone else has already set up shop just lemme know. 

July 13, 2015
12:28 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin

I know we're getting down to crunch time, but I just wanted to show you what the shirts looked like.  (Will have pics of the backs soon!)  He will be finishing up and shipping today!  I'll have them by the end of the week...just in time for our excursion!  GATHER!!!

11026257_10207282350924834_5148649610073251660_o.jpgImage Enlarger

July 13, 2015
2:40 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin

ScottieD said
I know we're getting down to crunch time, but I just wanted to show you what the shirts looked like.  (Will have pics of the backs soon!)  He will be finishing up and shipping today!  I'll have them by the end of the week...just in time for our excursion!  GATHER!!!

11026257_10207282350924834_5148649610073251660_o.jpgImage Enlarger

And here's the back:11709896_10207283599156039_1442442180940670308_o.jpgImage Enlarger

July 13, 2015
2:45 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2160
100sp_Permalink sp_Print

Shit, too bad I'm not going, I wanna go to this meetup. But, I might be able to go to the 2017 GOTJ, if not, then 2018. 

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
74 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

vifarob470, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845