April 25, 2024
81 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
2015 Meetup Massacre
July 23, 2015
8:58 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
141sp_Permalink sp_Print

Miklo Velka said

Novocaine, That Aussie Asshole said

Miklo Velka said
A picture says a thousand words.................
Image Enlarger

i see scruffykins made ti afterall.

i can pick out 2 people in that picture lol.

I see @scruffy @robtidwell @polmar @scottied  , and I'd be guessin on the rest. 

I'm thinking the ninja with the red doo rag on is @bayareashaman .

Just a hunch.laugh

July 23, 2015
11:05 pm
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596
142sp_Permalink sp_Print

Miklo Velka said

Miklo Velka said

Miklo Velka said
Image Enlarger

Just a hunch.laugh

Nice.... didn't make it out tonight as I planned, hope some ninjas will still be there for tomorrow's meetup at 5 at the Faygoluvers RV.  Look for me, I'm a averaged sized bearded dude with a Jedi Mind Tricks hat (blue with a yellow Chinese symbol) and tomorrow I think I'll be rockin a Whitney Peyton shirt tomorrow to promote the idea of bringing her back next year.  

So fucking pumped to get there and in no small part to meet some of you fuckers!!

ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
July 24, 2015
10:03 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
143sp_Permalink sp_Print

FYI, I'm here!!! I can't fuckin' find the RV cuz shit is fucked. Was here for the lot party and walked around with last years shirt on and found no one. Ugh, everything I had in mind was fucked by that ticket line. SEVEN HOURS, I SHIT YOU NOT! We all suffered....

Anyway, I will try again to locate you mafkas, I want me shirt!

Oh and so much for the Feud.... fuck.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 24, 2015
11:38 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
144sp_Permalink sp_Print

PunkRockJuggalo said
Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

@cheshyr maybe these pics will help....doubt it...but you never know

July 25, 2015
9:53 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
145sp_Permalink sp_Print

@punkrockjuggalo Oooh.... okay!  The first picture is good enough for me to at least take a straight line from the ride in front of main stage. Cool, I'll be there today sometime.

I'm having problems with the campsite I got shafted at and this heat is really a decision making factor...

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 26, 2015
8:21 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
146sp_Permalink sp_Print

That

Miklo Velka said

Miklo Velka said

Miklo Velka said
Image Enlarger

Just a hunch.laugh

Yeah thats me hahah. Its a bandanna homie.

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 26, 2015
8:23 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
147sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said
@punkrockjuggalo Oooh.... okay!  The first picture is good enough for me to at least take a straight line from the ride in front of main stage. Cool, I'll be there today sometime.

I'm having problems with the campsite I got shafted at and this heat is really a decision making factor...

We missed you man!

July 26, 2015
9:44 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
148sp_Permalink sp_Print

Miklo Velka said

Image Enlarger

From left to right: Scruffy, Me, Rob Tidwell, Frog, Polmar, BayAreaShaman, and Scottie D.  @ScottieD this is the second one the first one was better imo you should post that one on your face book too.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

bayAreaShaman, scruffy

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 27, 2015
8:47 am
Xanarki
Xanarki
Members
Forum Posts: 313
149sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sorry I only showed up once but it was super cool to see everyone finally, even though it was brief. Thanks Scruffy and Polmar for reminding me about the meetup.

Whoop Whoop Xanarki :

scruffy
July 27, 2015
2:51 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492
150sp_Permalink sp_Print

Did anyone ever run into @cheshyr ??? All this talk beforehand, and all these planned meetups that happened, and I don't know of anyone who saw him. I know he exists and isn't a troll since he was around last year! What happened Cheshyr?

-Jules

Whoop Whoop VeryTwiztidRaven :

scruffy
July 27, 2015
4:50 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

yeah, cheshyr, wazzup? 

itll crush your spirit, when i tell you about how easy it woulda been to get that watch. 

lessee...  list of everybody that made at least one of the meeetups... 

@ocj_brendan, and gloria 

@celle2057, and mary

@bayareashaman, and brit

@scottied and @scottiedswifey 

@polmar 

@verytwiztidraven 

@frog 

@psyral-infection and @krunkazphuk 

@robtidwell 

@skratchie 

@oj810 

@demonicswagger and his boys, brian and morgan senior

@xanarki 

uh...  who else...  is that everybody?  gotta be missin some people... 

@one_3rd, did you make it to a massacre?  cant recall, offhand. 

m.i.a. were @cheshyr and @drfreshness.

@mitchellking and @wow-a-chick also never attended.  and rocko, but then, he aint really been fuckin with the forum in kinda a while. 

lots of others on the missing list, too. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 27, 2015
4:55 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

VeryTwiztidRaven said
Did anyone ever run into @cheshyr ??? All this talk beforehand, and all these planned meetups that happened, and I don't know of anyone who saw him. I know he exists and isn't a troll since he was around last year! What happened Cheshyr?

-Jules

I honestly laughed my ass off about how Cheshyr was so into planning the shit but didn't show up to any of them.  I think it was some staleness in his weekend that held him up but it was funny as hell with certain substances altering my brain.

Scruffy One3rd was at the first two if I remember correctly.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

bayAreaShaman, scruffy

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 27, 2015
5:53 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492
153sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said

itll crush your spirit, when i tell you about how easy it woulda been to get that watch. 

Dude...I went to Juggalo Family Feud the night that ABK, Bones Dub, Otis and Flagrant pulled Moonshine from my group to play for them (so we were left with two, and didn't get to play). It was like people were just trying to be funny and not actually win...which is cool since it made it entertaining...but if you really wanted a watch, anyone who played the game seriously could have definitely won one. I think my favorite part was how Kegan was so surprised at some of the answers, like how when 100 Juggalos were asked "what's the most important thing you should bring to Gathering?" no one said water! haha

-Jules

July 27, 2015
8:22 pm
MitchellKing
MitchellKing
Members
Forum Posts: 316
154sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was constantly coming and going to as many events as I could, and as such managed to miss every single meetup. If only the Gathering were two weeks long.

Whoop Whoop MitchellKing :

scruffy
July 27, 2015
8:53 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
155sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey guys...

Trust me, there is NO ONE more confused and upset with how shit went down and my inability to hook up with you after all my planning. I intend to give a more full account after my brain has downloaded the week but in a quick nutshell:

That fucking ticket line KILLED me. SEVEN GAWD DAMN HOURS IN DIRECT UNSHADED SUNLIGHT AND HEAT. It just totally did me in for the rest of the week. It may not have been a broken bone, but I was in effect injured. THEN I got further fucked by being shunted over into the WIDE OPEN FIELD of the JCW Stage camping area (because I had a parking pass. More on that later) which just kept me all but trapped up there until the sun went down.

My Gathering tagline will repeatedly be: "There was fun to be had and I definitely got mine! But..."

But that ticket line bullshit and its effects fucked up EVERY other event that was supposed to take place after it. Because I couldn't seem to get over to the meet-ups, I had no idea how to get into the Family Feud games (ie no team).

At the lot party I was walking all over the place like an idiot wearing last year's shirt trying to fly the flag and catch one of you and got nuthin' soooo....

IOW, all my Gathering planning went to total shit and I ended up making my own fun in-between bouts of complete miserableness...

And yes, @verytwiztidraven , I do exist. I met some of you last year but barely. I was really hoping to make up for that this year.

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD: I did show up on the last day between 5:30-6p and no one was there. Upon leaving, I ran into ScottieD on his way back and he gave me my shirt. Because he was busy (as usual), I needed to return to pay for it and I did and STILL no one but Scottie and his people in his RV. I handed him a $10 (I thought the shirts were $10 and that's all I had on me so I hope that extra helped someone :)

I guess I got a "You Fucked Up!" chant comin' my way. Sorry guys. Second Gathering. Maybe third time's the charm. Well, the first was way fuckin' dope though so I need another one as a make-up exam, derp.

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

scruffy

July 27, 2015
9:01 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
156sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said 
AND JUST FOR THE RECORD: I did show up on the last day between 5:30-6p and no one was there. Upon leaving, I ran into ScottieD on his way back and he gave me my shirt. Because he was busy (as usual), I needed to return to pay for it and I did and STILL no one but Scottie and his people in his RV. I handed him a $10 (I thought the shirts were $10 and that's all I had on me so I hope that extra helped someone :)   

missed us by just a few minutes. 

mind you, the fourth day meetup consisted of me, polmar, and krunk.  thats it, nobody else.  so, we just chatted it up for a while, and made our way off to do whatever. 

but seriously, we werent there for very much less than half an hour. 

also, short version is that basicly anybody showed for the feud got a watch.  one of my non-flh road dogs won one, he showed it to me. 

its nice. 

July 27, 2015
10:09 pm
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Members
Forum Posts: 596
157sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said

m.i.a. were @cheshyr and @drfreshness.

Yeah, that sucked.  Due to some mapping ap-related staleness, what was was supposed to be a 5.5 hour drive ended up being almost an 8 hour drive all the fuck over Pennsylvania and I didn't get there until about 4 PM on Friday.  I looked around but didn't find the Faygoluvers RV.  I finally did see it at about 6 on Saturday on my way to the mainstage, but no one was there at that point.

I'm also almost 100% sure that I saw @scruffy on the other side of the crowd during Dope DOD but when I went over there after their set he was nowhere to be found.  I also saw a fan of ScottieD on stage taking pictures a couple of times (couldn't have been the real ScottieD since I know he wouldn't be arrogant enough to wear a jersey with his own name on it ;) ), other than that the only familar face in the crowd was Batman.

Anyway @scottied happy to PayPal you or send you a check for my share if you lost money on the t-shirts, lemme know.

Whoop Whoop DrFreshness :

scruffy
ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
July 27, 2015
10:27 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
158sp_Permalink sp_Print

yeah, like i say, the saturday meetup was abbreviated, and attended by less people than the 2013 massacre. 

we really shoulda stuck around...  sorry bout that. 

any more pics?  from the other meetups, say? 

July 28, 2015
3:02 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
159sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said
yeah, like i say, the saturday meetup was abbreviated, and attended by less people than the 2013 massacre. 

we really shoulda stuck around...  sorry bout that. 

any more pics?  from the other meetups, say? 

Yeah in retrospect i should have made it more of a thing for the last two. 

July 28, 2015
10:29 am
sewerside
sewerside
south florida
Members
Forum Posts: 156
160sp_Permalink sp_Print

i really regret missing out on this shit. i was acually camped right next to faygoluvers and every time i came by, everyone was out doin other shit.  i was able to swing by and buy a regular faygoluvers shirt (peep me sporting that shit in the juggalo psypher video coming soon) and say what up to @scottied a few times but thats about it. i'll def be there next year - which i'm already planning for haha

Whoop Whoop sewerside :

scruffy

and now i'm gonna be performin at Juggalo Day WHUT

Official Sewerside Website * Sewerside on Facebook

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
69 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845