April 25, 2024
105 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
November 25, 2021
5:08 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Played football with the family this morning.  Uncle just recently passed away so it was a big tribute to him out of his 10 other brothers and sisters and all of us nieces and nephews. Family members are getting old man. It's a weird time. Everyone falling apart slowly (but still drinking like it's 1980).

Wife cooked a huge spread for her mother and me. Feel like I'm gonna puke after not being able to choose between the pumpkin or apple pie so made the only logical choice...

Drinking wine. Passing out inevitable.

Happy Turkey day homies. 

OMD, I'm in in Vermont this coming May for a week (don't ask where, but I think it's around Burlington). We gotta get up.

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

Old Mr Dangerous
November 25, 2021
6:36 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
3062sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said
Played football with the family this morning.  Uncle just recently passed away so it was a big tribute to him out of his 10 other brothers and sisters and all of us nieces and nephews. Family members are getting old man. It's a weird time. Everyone falling apart slowly (but still drinking like it's 1980).

Wife cooked a huge spread for her mother and me. Feel like I'm gonna puke after not being able to choose between the pumpkin or apple pie so made the only logical choice...

Drinking wine. Passing out inevitable.

Happy Turkey day homies. 

OMD, I'm in in Vermont this coming May for a week (don't ask where, but I think it's around Burlington). We gotta get up.  

Dude that's awesome ! Im less than 1.5 hours south of there, and haven't visited yet. Haven't met up with any forum homies in years.

Hahaha drinking like it's 1980..

November 25, 2021
7:21 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4479
3063sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanksgiving is in October and Pumpkin Pie sucks

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 25, 2021
7:43 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
3064sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
Thanksgiving is in October and Pumpkin Pie sucks  

I dare u 2 make less sense. Just made this with (for) my daughter cuz it's even sweeter than regular pumpkin pie & it's her new favorite thing:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/235271/easy-pumpkin-pie-bars/

image.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Old Mr Dangerous
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

November 25, 2021
7:54 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3065sp_Permalink sp_Print

no thanks I tried pumpkin pie once and I spit it out and will never try anything pumpkin again in my life

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 25, 2021
8:01 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

"If that pumpkin didn't want it why was it smiling at me?" Dave Attell

YouTube Video Dave Attell - Commercials for Jagermeister

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Old Mr Dangerous
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

November 25, 2021
8:02 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

the_patriot_smack said
no thanks I tried pumpkin pie once and I spit it out and will never try anything pumpkin again in my life  

image.pngImage Enlarger

..anything?

November 25, 2021
8:11 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3068sp_Permalink sp_Print

I smoke my weed I do not eat it I never tried an edible once and never will I also don't smoke weed through a pipe or bong or vape and will only use original zig zag cut corners

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 25, 2021
8:15 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3069sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
I smoke my weed I do not eat it I never tried an edible once and never will I also don't smoke weed through a pipe or bong or vape and will only use original zig zag cut corners  

There is literally zero that is admirable about what you just said, dawg. But to each their own. Toke it up!

November 25, 2021
8:18 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3070sp_Permalink sp_Print

no wait I did try and edible once a chocolate chip cookie and it did nothing to me or if it did hit me I was too drunk at the time to notice.

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 25, 2021
8:41 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3071sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
no wait I did try and edible once a chocolate chip cookie and it did nothing to me or if it did hit me I was too drunk at the time to notice.  

I could've swore you had an "overwhelming edible" story but it may have been another person. 

Edibles are the most unpredictable drug, man. Either you don't feel it at all or are taken to The Outer Limits. Everyone is different.

November 25, 2021
9:12 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3072sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think I mentioned that two police officers in Toronto raided a weed store (before they were legal) and helped themself to some edibles not knowing there was weed in them and a few hours later called an ambulance because they were tripping 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-cops-chocolate-edibles-1.4722727

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 26, 2021
8:04 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
3073sp_Permalink sp_Print

I had a good night. Spent the holiday with my girlfriends. Good food, good weed, good booze. Going to a concert now in about 12 hours to see the bridge city sinners, too.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Psyral, Noawareness, Old Mr Dangerous

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

November 26, 2021
8:10 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

jiggles the clown said
I had a good night. Spent the holiday with my girlfriends. Good food, good weed, good booze. Going to a concert now in about 12 hours to see the bridge city sinners, too.  

Interesting. Never heard them before until now. Kind of a dark folk music thing. ... Only listened to one song (Unholy Hymns) so my entire opinion is based only off that song.

... "Spent the holiday with my girlfriends." ... Player!

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

Noawareness
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
November 27, 2021
1:04 am
jiggles the clown
Members
3075sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just got out. Was a great show. I haven't seen anyone perform live for almost two years because of COVID and this was definitely a great show to come back to.

Psyral Infection said

jiggles the clown said

Interesting. Never heard them before until now. Kind of a dark folk music thing. ... Only listened to one song (Unholy Hymns) so my entire opinion is based only off that song.

... "Spent the holiday with my girlfriends." ... Player!  

What can I say? Monogamy doesn't suit me. Luckily I've got two beautiful girls who don't mind sharing. Ones bi, and the other is straight but so's speghetti until you get it wet and hot enough know what I'm saying?

Old Mr Dangerous

December 11, 2021
12:35 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3076sp_Permalink sp_Print

I drove across city lines today to Laval to go to a new dep that opened called Munchiz and it was a huge letdown they advertised snacks you can't get in Quebec and that was a huge turn-on for me until I got there.

a box of fruity pebbles $18.99

Froot Loops Pop-Tarts $12.99

weird Kit Kat bars from Japan at $6.99 each

shit was expensive a small box of Chip's Ahoy Hershey cookies was $9.99 plus taxes on all this shit

but they had faygo at $3.99 a bottle, not the 2 litres the small bottles at $3.99 they also had can's of yoohoo's for $4.99 too

I bought 3 bottles of Faygo Firework because it's the only version not available here and the bottles are half-covered with a French sticker because the bottles are not bilingual but now I have tried every flavour of faygo so the price was worth it

they also had vacuum-sealed single spicy dill pickles for $4.99 

Happy Holidays Ninja's Christmas is two weeks away

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

December 31, 2021
7:18 am
jiggles the clown
Members
3077sp_Permalink sp_Print

So, due to my work schedule I can't play warhammer anymore, which has lead me to getting back into magic the gathering. There's a few people at my game store who take shit a bit too seriously and want to run the best of the best decks even against little kids and shit, so I've decided to make a deck that's a complete fucking ringer so I can humble them. It's only gonna cost me 2,500 bucks which is pretty cheap for a top-of-the-line MTG deck.

December 31, 2021
1:08 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3078sp_Permalink sp_Print

Working as usual. Getting shit ready for this New Years Eve wedding at our lake lodge. I have a feeling these folks are gonna get wild tonight. Not me, however. Gotta work in the morning and I doubt I'll even be awake at 10:30 pm. Who knows.

Anyone else got NYE plans? 

December 31, 2021
1:38 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
3079sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
Anyone else got NYE plans?   

Nothing special. Just gonna get drunk with my girls, maybe play some video games or something.

Old Mr Dangerous

December 31, 2021
1:45 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3080sp_Permalink sp_Print

Francois Legault is a piece of shit yesterday he announced Quebec is under Curfew starting today nobody is allowed outside after 10 PM on New Year's eve and all restaurants must close their dining rooms it's take out and delivery only fucking over every restaurant in the city that had reservations and ordered extra food for tonight.

besides that I buried my grandmother this morning, you have any idea how much a funeral cost??? it was $8,600 just for the wake, $5000 just for the casket and another $2500 to have her buried thankfully we already owned the plot and headstone cause that would have been another $50,000.

then when I get home I find out Betty White the last golden girl died it has not been the best of days.

oh yeah and it's my birthday tomorrow 

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
89 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845