April 25, 2024
64 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
September 16, 2021
4:53 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2981sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
but have you ever tried this Budweiser??

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/jMRRKRD/quebeec.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

Does it taste like Lars

September 16, 2021
4:58 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2982sp_Permalink sp_Print

Today was a day of injuries. First my wife's great uncle died this a.m. 

Then the lady my mom watched fell in the bathroom during the other girl's watch shift and broke her hip.

Then my father in law fell and dislocated his shoulder.

Finally (I hope) my mom was sitting in her outside chair and it suddenly fell apart and she cut her arm but is okay.

Likely it is....

images.jpeg

ee4fd441ecd61798c62d1f51d26e8f71_1080x.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

the_patriot_smack
September 16, 2021
4:58 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4479
2983sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Careless said

Does it taste like Lars  

tastes like shit, regular Budweiser is much better

I drove close to two hours to Quebec city to buy 5 cases of them still have 2 sealed ones, the empty cans alone sell for like $20 on eBay.

they were all very limited edition each case came with a numbered certificate and there was a chance you could find a can that all members autographed

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 18, 2021
4:21 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2984sp_Permalink sp_Print

just went to a garage sale and bought a stack of comics for $10 all in real minty shape

X-force # 1 is worth about $90

X- force #11 is worth about $120 1st appearance of Domino

the savage dragon #1 about $80

Bartman #1 about $60

Gen 13  #1 about $80 and rising because they are now in DC comics

and Iron Man #282 about $200 1st appearance of War Machine

today was a good day

Old Mr Dangerous, Ghazghkull Thraka

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 18, 2021
6:03 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2985sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
just went to a garage sale and bought a stack of comics for $10 all in real minty shape

X-force # 1 is worth about $90

X- force #11 is worth about $120 1st appearance of Domino

the savage dragon #1 about $80

Bartman #1 about $60

Gen 13  #1 about $80 and rising because they are now in DC comics

and Iron Man #282 about $200 1st appearance of War Machine

today was a good day  

You're a real bitchboy but I dig your hustles. Making some skrilla 4 rilla. 

Do you use those old Wizard mags to help with values? Or is it all online now?

September 18, 2021
6:34 pm
Ghazghkull Thraka
Members
Forum Posts: 5
2986sp_Permalink sp_Print

Preparing da WAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!

September 18, 2021
7:22 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2987sp_Permalink sp_Print

wizard has been out of print for over a decade

best way to determine value is threw eBay these days, search for the item then click advanced search and then sold listings

you see what the item sold for and when it sold

and as it turns out my iron man 282 is worth about $400 or more because it's newsstand edition 

there are 2 types of comics one that gets sold in comic shops that's a direct edition and one that is sold at newsstands those ones have barcodes on them.

direct editions are sold to comic stores who almost always bag and board all their comics and keep them in mint shape and cannot be returned, newsstand editions are sold at newsstands or corner stores and if they don't sell out the comic company buys them back .

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 19, 2021
2:19 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2988sp_Permalink sp_Print

So, on the 8th I was in orientation for the new job and one of the people there tested positive for COVID. So I can't go to work until I get a negative test. Was tested on thursday but haven't got the results back yet. So I've kind of just been self isolating so I don't risk getting anyone else sick in case I do have it. I'm vaxxed and not showing any symptoms so if I did catch it, I'm not too worried myself.

good news is, I'm still getting paid for my regular hours. still making a little less than if I was working; I'm supposed to get 2 hours OT a day for a 12 hour work day, they're not giving me that OT but I can't complain about making slightly less money for hours im not even working.

So because of that, I've mostly just been playing video games. Finally got good enough at Hades to know the boss patterns and kick their asses. I think i've had 4 successful runs now, including my first time with the Bow, so that was dope. thinking I might try to get better at the spear.

oh, and because of Kate browns dipshit new laws I'm having to actually buy a gun safe and hope it gets here in time.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Old Mr Dangerous

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

September 19, 2021
9:52 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
2989sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
...oh, and because of Kate browns dipshit new laws I'm having to actually buy a gun safe and hope it gets here in time.  

BPCNqNH.jpgImage Enlarger

YouTube Video Gorillaz - Kids With Guns (Official Video)

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

September 19, 2021
7:01 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2990sp_Permalink sp_Print

Another weird chapter in our story. 

I gave this older couple a boat ride today, and somehow got on the subject of how my mom watches a 91 year old woman on the lake who just fell during the other caretaker's shift and broke her hip. . Anyway, the lady of the boat couple turned around and looked at me, and said something like "you'd better start counting your money" (??)

I asked why. 

She said that the lady that fell will get pneumonia and die.

We had a nice boat ride, they tipped me two $5 bills, and I finished my shift and went home.  

My mom just told me that the lady did, indeed, pass in the hospital.

There's more to the story but I'm being brief out of confidentiality and respect for the parties involved. 

Either way, what a weird day. Not sure what happens next. 

September 19, 2021
7:40 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2991sp_Permalink sp_Print

at that age when you break a hip your pretty much dead

my grandmother is that age and she fell and dislocated her shoulder last March and has been on the decline ever since, needs round the clock care before she fell she was sharp as a tack, now she needs her meals prepared for her I want to put her in a home but my uncle does not and moved in with her and takes care of her the best he can hired a caretaker to give her showers and dress her but she can pass any day now and dementia is starting to set in.

I never want to get that old forget stuff to become a burden on people must really suck

but Clint Eastwood is also 91 and that guy could probably still kick my ass, I saw his new movie yesterday Cry Macho also staring the one and only Dwight Yoakam really good movie I recommend it.

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 19, 2021
7:50 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2992sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
at that age when you break a hip your pretty much dead

my grandmother is that age and she fell and dislocated her shoulder last March and has been on the decline ever since, needs round the clock care before she fell she was sharp as a tack, now she needs her meals prepared for her I want to put her in a home but my uncle does not and moved in with her and takes care of her the best he can hired a caretaker to give her showers and dress her but she can pass any day now and dementia is starting to set in.

I never want to get that old forget stuff to become a burden on people must really suck

but Clint Eastwood is also 91 and that guy could probably still kick my ass, I saw his new movie yesterday Cry Macho also staring the one and only Dwight Yoakam really good movie I recommend it.  

Damn dude. 

My mother-in-law got thrown off her donkey (or mule) and broke her hip and she was in her 50s or early 60s. She is still quite active but it fucked her up hard-core for a bit. 

I agree about not wanting to be that old. Fuck it. If I ever have people taking care of me then consider me "leaving". 

Fun Fact: Clint Eastwood visited that Colorado town we lived in to film part of "The Mule"... he went to this local cowboy restaurant and they had a color photo on the front of the local paper with a lady that ran it... she was actually one of my favorite frequent customers at the weed shop. I was like "I get that broad high!!" Haahaha

the_patriot_smack
September 20, 2021
3:48 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2993sp_Permalink sp_Print

since I voted early I used my extra hour break to visit a thrift shop I don't visit that often and boom first thing that I see when I walk in. 

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/rc19vD3/cabbage.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

vintage 1983 Cabbage Patch Kid still in the box for $6.75 the box is damaged but it still has it's birth certificate and all the tags, the doll itself is MINT and her name is Lauren Lia

not sure what it's worth could be as low as $150 or as high as $800+ need to get it appraised 

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 21, 2021
11:05 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
2994sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Citrus? You becoming bitter in your old age, sir?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Old Mr Dangerous

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

September 21, 2021
1:23 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2995sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
Old Mr Citrus? You becoming bitter in your old age, sir?  

I prefer "sour".

Two days off, so I drove all the way to Massachusetts to get some recreational products. Vermont is legal but no shops until October 2022, and their medical card process is confusing and lengthy, fuck that.

What a beautiful day for a drive tho. Got some edibles for my wife and mom, and a PAX Pod for myself and a topical for my aches.

Drunkalo
September 23, 2021
4:15 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2996sp_Permalink sp_Print

Given my new schedule, I've been thinking about getting back into MTG; my game store hosts magic nights 2 out of the 3 days I have off, and the other night is a minis game called warmachine/hordes. so I'm thinking, fuck it. Start up magic again, build a few commander decks and standard decks.

even started playing MTG arena to kind of shake the ring rust off. I think I'm doing pretty good.

11922c40071b1974c4e79446eb26bd77.jpgImage Enlarger

3f28c9fb7ff9717f5e9f79503413698a.jpgImage Enlarger

these are the two best endings I've had all night so far; beat one dude so bad he was at -38 health, the other dude had 30 health vs my 13 but knew he was about to get his shit kicked in so quit.

September 23, 2021
12:15 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2997sp_Permalink sp_Print

eating a piece of strawberry cheesecake

its delicious 

jiggles the clown

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 23, 2021
7:18 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2998sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
eating a piece of strawberry cheesecake

its delicious   

best type of cheesecake.

#facts

September 23, 2021
7:29 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2999sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just imagined an alternate universe in which Paul Methric decided to call it quits after his mental health scare, around the "For The Fam" EP. He quit rapping 90%, sometimes springing up on choruses and reverse verses.

Jamie Madrox stayed with Psychopathic Records, growing and contributing and spearheading dope projects.

He released an album called Tin Tizzy: Trials of Da Trash Can Man, which is a Wizard of the Hood spin-off. It is simply a short album about The Tin Man's life before and after Violent J visited his world. Blaze, Shaggy and ABK reprise their roles, and Boondox takes over Monoxide's as The Scarecrow. 

Everyone is much happier. 

wizard_of_the_hood_promo.jpg

Paul goes back to his dope ass towtruck job, for the most part. He does some music production here and there for PSY. He maintains his mental health and realizes his role in the cosmos.

Boondox begins to play a more prominent role at the label. 

Great things happen. In this alternate universe of ours. 

The Bloody Brothers is released, revealing that there are 3 brothers, Shaggy, J, and Boondox. Boondox headlines the project, but the clowns have great input as well. It is considered a horrorcore milestone. Alla Xul Elu is accused of copping The Bloody Brother's style and concept, but they all talk it out, like men, and eventually form a Dark Lotus Super-Super Group: Violent J, Shaggy, Madrox, Esham, Boondox, ABK, AXE guys, all produced by Mike E. Clark, Mike P., and Kuma. 

Playaz Lounge Crew win the Underground Emcee contest, and release stupendous records on Hatchet House, occasionally doing music on PSY itself. They find two studious young men named Otis and Other Guy, and they shine shoes very well.

Soopa Villainz is released as it was intended, Violent J - Esham - Shaggy. 

Soopa Heroez never was even conceived, because none of the drama ever happened. There were no supervillain and superhero personas as a rapping concept.

September 27, 2021
9:13 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3000sp_Permalink sp_Print

pretty fucking excited

gotta get a tooth extracted tomorrow, my upper right side wisdom tooth cracked and got infected I been on anti-bodies for a week, I had the left upper wisdom tooth extracted 5 years ago for the same thing turns out you are supposed to get them removed before you turn 20 and I did not.

while health care is free in Canada dental is not and this is going to cost me close to $300 for a single fucking tooth

also turns out my cabbage patch kid was a bust, its a 2 dimple one, and that makes it common if it had 1 dimple it would be rare one but its still worth about $100 because it's mint and has the birth certificate but it's gonna be a hard sell.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
66 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

winin84724, Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845