April 27, 2024
135 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The Village People
July 14, 2012
2:03 pm
kill em all
Guests

The Warlock said:

kill em all said:

mykal86  , try to find wher the music i listen to has pro babie rape in it - heres a quick list , led zeplin  ,  Creedence clearwater , pantera  ,  soundgarden  ,  pearl jam  ,  hed pe  ,  metallica  ,  twiztid  ,  rage against the machine  ,  stone temple pilots  ,  project deadman  ,  M.E.C.  ,  prozak  ,  house of pain  ,  cypress hill  ,  funkdoobiest  ,  ice t   ,  ice cube  ,  mc ren  ,  eazy-e  ,  bone thugs n harmony  ,  the r.o.c  ,  silverchair  ,  zug izland  ,  the doors  ,  old school fleetwood mac before stevie nicks  ,   charles bradley  ,  tom petty  and a shit load of other artists that dont rap or sing or endorse the rape of babies or gay sex like bizarre and gordy does , you probably dont even listen to music with real instruments . i cant stand this new wave of faggots reppin the hatchet , im old and know what music is  &  im not bias to music from other era's , just cant stand gay raps or babie rape shit , i can care less if they rap about murdering an adult who can fend for themselves  , but when fags start to write about how they want to rape and kill a babies then i stop and call them on it  , like i said ,  i used to like gordys music  , but that was before he wrote about fucking men and babies  lol , you homo

lol this old ass man actin like a teenage troll damn your life must suck

lol ,  you rap in a closet with other men , your name is warlock  ,  and you support babie rape and gay sex , i think your life sucks , stop the babie rape you hlaughomo

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
58 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

WayneTyday, Ronniedyemo, Craiganges, ArthurPaurn, RicardodUt

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845