April 28, 2024
54 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The Village People
June 29, 2012
1:43 pm
BC313
BC313
Members
Forum Posts: 209
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

So what does everybody think about The Village People performing at the Gathering? I gotta admit i LOL'd when i first heard, but this might be your TMZ gathering moment this year.

June 30, 2012
9:49 pm
rowdymartyflair
Members
Forum Posts: 26

fuck yea Village people at the gotj would rock!

July 1, 2012
1:15 am
1 eyed j
Guests

HELLL NO. PERIOD. I would not watch and would kinda Hate to buy a ticket and them be there.

July 1, 2012
3:29 am
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Kinda glad I'm not going this year. 3 years of it was cool enough for me to be there. At least for now.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 1, 2012
8:50 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

surprised  stop posting retarded acts 4 gotj ! psy. will do it soon enuff !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 1, 2012
9:17 pm
BC313
BC313
Members

wonka69 said:

surprised  stop posting retarded acts 4 gotj ! psy. will do it soon enuff !

This is the Gathering forum, what else are people gonna post about?

P.S why am I being forced to perform math everytime I make a post? That wasnt in the terms and conditions and I didnt agree to this.

July 1, 2012
9:41 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

don't be posting dunb, impossible acts that have no chance at gotj. whut's the point ? keep that shit in ur head.  leave it up 2 J !  laugh

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 1, 2012
10:28 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

Geto Boys just were announced FUCK YEAH! I'd go for the three of them together onstage alone. Not even Cypress Hill could make it happen at their Smokeout festival only 2 out of 3 showed.

July 2, 2012
12:01 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

BC313 said:

P.S why am I being forced to perform math everytime I make a post? That wasnt in the terms and conditions and I didnt agree to this.

lol word i hate that shit!! haha

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 2, 2012
8:57 am
kill em all
Guests

the village people are stupid and gay , almost as gay as that closet rapping queer warlock , i can say i would like to see House of Pain get back together and do a set. i would also like to see Raps On Contact hit the stage again , he one of the best mc's outta detroit !!  hell , he one of the best mc's around anywhere

July 2, 2012
12:32 pm
BC313
BC313
Members

wonka69 said:

don't be posting dunb, impossible acts that have no chance at gotj. whut's the point ? keep that shit in ur head.  leave it up 2 J !  laugh

On The Village People website in the tourdates, They are listed as Aug 8th Cave In Rock illinois, I thought that was the Gathering, or is it something else do you think? I do kind of fear for their safety if they do play the Gathering

July 2, 2012
1:21 pm
JTJuggalo410
JTJUGGALO410
Guests

Wow J just books any body for the gathering r u serious the 5 gayest mother fuckers u could find r gunna be at the gathering. Thanks Violent J for makin Juggalos look gay now. Im personally gunna pelt them with stones and drive them off stage at the gathering fuck them I didnt pay all that money to see some lame shit like the village people.

Fuck the only good thing so far for the gathering is the ghetto bois, cheech and chong, ralphie may, and souldfly and fear factory. but damn thats not enough for me. How bout anybody else feel like psy dont get that these guys r gunna get fucked up.

Cant wait to read Village people get pelted by rocks and shit just like tila... lol.

July 2, 2012
1:25 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

up until now, i couldnt tell if this was a put-on or not.  i dont be going to the village peoples websites and shit. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 2, 2012
2:17 pm
BC313
BC313
Members

JTJUGGALO410 said:

Wow J just books any body for the gathering r u serious the 5 gayest mother fuckers u could find r gunna be at the gathering. Thanks Violent J for makin Juggalos look gay now. Im personally gunna pelt them with stones and drive them off stage at the gathering fuck them I didnt pay all that money to see some lame shit like the village people.

Fuck the only good thing so far for the gathering is the ghetto bois, cheech and chong, ralphie may, and souldfly and fear factory. but damn thats not enough for me. How bout anybody else feel like psy dont get that these guys r gunna get fucked up.

Cant wait to read Village people get pelted by rocks and shit just like tila... lol.

I think if you dont like them you should just not watch their set. If you pelt them with shit and end their set early, you fuck PSY over, If one of them gets hurt from said pelting and sue PSY, you're fucking PSY over. Dont be a knuckle draggin hate filled retard.

July 2, 2012
7:32 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

he's going to be a knucklehead just let him do it.....jackasses will be themselves, they think "Im gonna make sure Psy doesnt book anymore lame acts" and instead its really gonna be "I'm gonna get them sued so much to the point that there is no more gathering"

July 2, 2012
9:42 pm
Joeberg
Guests

you do know that if they get pelted off stage itll just be that much longer until the next act comes on right?  either way, id be pumped to see the village people for real.  fuck everybody.  dont really see how this could end well for them though.  It's fun to play at the GOTJ?

July 2, 2012
10:56 pm
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

never heard anything by them but that ymca track and dont care enough to look them up, but are they good?

July 2, 2012
11:37 pm
skaterat3322
Guests

This is some dumb shit for real psy r making the biggest mistakes i dont throw shit its kind of childish in my opinion but they shoulnt be inviting a band that plays gay bars this is not a good look

July 3, 2012
2:56 am
JTJuggalo410
JTJUGGALO410
Guests

Ok Ok Ok Calm Down People. 

If Anything I Guess I should have said Its just a bad Idea to have Some "GAY" guys play the gathering.

I mean really PSY is doin this for A TMZ moment and it makes everyone that already talks shit about us, this is just fuel to there fire.

I guess seeing them pelted is a bad Idea I mean I watched ppl throw shit and rocks at tila I was fuckin there, but I didnt throw shit at her. 

And like Juvenile last year got shit thrown shit at him and he just walked off said fuck you to the crowd or red man and method man. 

And they catch a bunch of shit for or get sued.

But still ppl r gunna throw things at the stage I know Ive been to a few gatherings.

Needless of all that There bringing these guys so people will talk about it in a good way or in a bad way cuase its all publicity  for them.

July 5, 2012
8:44 am
kill em all
Guests

its stupid when people throw rocks at the artists , if you dont like them then you can verbally diss them all you want , but personal wanting to harm someone cus you dont like ther musick is dumb , take ging gordy foe example  , i cant stand his babie rape raps , but i wouldnt want to physically harm him , laugh

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
79 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

KennethLon, Richardwal, ShaneBus, Arthurrek, Thomastam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845