April 28, 2024
62 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The Village People
July 10, 2012
2:22 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

kill em all said:

mykal86  , try to find wher the music i listen to has pro babie rape in it - heres a quick list , led zeplin  ,  Creedence clearwater , pantera  ,  soundgarden  ,  pearl jam  ,  hed pe  ,  metallica  ,  twiztid  ,  rage against the machine  ,  stone temple pilots  ,  project deadman  ,  M.E.C.  ,  prozak  ,  house of pain  ,  cypress hill  ,  funkdoobiest  ,  ice t   ,  ice cube  ,  mc ren  ,  eazy-e  ,  bone thugs n harmony  ,  the r.o.c  ,  silverchair  ,  zug izland  ,  the doors  ,  old school fleetwood mac before stevie nicks  ,   charles bradley  ,  tom petty  and a shit load of other artists that dont rap or sing or endorse the rape of babies or gay sex like bizarre and gordy does , you probably dont even listen to music with real instruments . i cant stand this new wave of faggots reppin the hatchet , im old and know what music is  &  im not bias to music from other era's , just cant stand gay raps or babie rape shit , i can care less if they rap about murdering an adult who can fend for themselves  , but when fags start to write about how they want to rape and kill a babies then i stop and call them on it  , like i said ,  i used to like gordys music  , but that was before he wrote about fucking men and babies  lol , you homo

lol this old ass man actin like a teenage troll damn your life must suck

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 10, 2012
2:31 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

DESTRUCT said:

jesus christ man what are you fucking trying to achieve with this? everyone knows what you think about them by now. also its just fucking music get the fuck over it or ignore it

its cool man dude has a right to hate whatever and whomever he wants…. confused And for your information kill em all I listen to alot of rock music too ( you know the stuff with REAL INSTRUMENTS). BTW bravo nice list alot of good stuff I happen to have in my vinyl collection. Thank you for being positive and listing what you like.

July 10, 2012
6:39 pm
kill em all
Guests

DESTRUCT said:

kill em all said:

Mykal86 said:

kill em all said:

Mykal86 said:

I'm not bothered by your hatred of them  it's understandable if it's too much but saying that we are what they rap about is a drastic statement ….I am not a pedo just because I'm a fan of them along with all the other once shady affiliates. At the end of the day its just music I wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill someone for harming my child in that way(any right minded parent would)

But yeah heres my guess for whose gonna get hit with shit

Bizarre, Game, Master P, DMX, ONYX, Village People, and to my disgust possibly the geto boys and fat boys

lol , but you are bothered when i make fun of your gay icons , or else you woundnt tell me your not bothered by it , you support babie rape and gay raps , you are a bottom feeding fag that listens to gay hip hop , go stick them pro child molesting cds up your gay fag ass or go join the closet clan with your friend the warlock you pedophile supporting bitch , you should have your child taken away for being such a sickfuck , you say your not for what they rap about , then why listen to and support it , your a fag mykal86  ,  lets us hear you defend babie rape again , prove how low you are 

Just like Warlock said (who I dont know personally but have some shared opinions with)your logic doesn't make alot of sense so what am I also not supposed to listen to folks who rap about blasting fools, rape, and chopping up people either cuz I dont support that that would mean ICP and Lynch and almost every rapper ever I'm not supposed to listen to either. Have a good day kill em all call me all the names you want just list some folks you listen to and like so we can see a positive side of you because it seems like you just shit on anyone and anything you can on these boards.

only a fag like you can take a positive out of babie rape rap , go listen to your favorite song by bizarre and gordy called justin beiber , you will love that gay ass rap , they both rap about how they want to fuck that fagot kid in his ass , but i bet you see a positive in that too , you a fag , almost as gay as warlock

jesus christ man what are you fucking trying to achieve with this? everyone knows what you think about them by now. also its just fucking music get the fuck over it or ignore it

lol , you like babie rape and gay sex , you flaming faggot , go join the closet clan you bitch

July 10, 2012
7:37 pm
BC313
BC313
Members
Forum Posts: 209

Whats wrong with you guys? Quit queering up my Village People thread!

July 10, 2012
8:07 pm
kill em all
Guests

BC313 said:

Whats wrong with you guys? Quit queering up my Village People thread!

lollaugh

July 10, 2012
9:33 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

So it's prett well known that the singer of Led Zep had a thing for under age girls. And while his music and lyrics never out right said .. It kinda makes you think when realize that he was singing Whole Lotta Love to a room full of fifteen year old girls in the 70's. He even married a woman 30 years younger than him and plenty of women have come forward and said they slept with him when they were underage.

So while not baby rape, anyone under the legal limit is still illegal which is the point right?

Credence Clearwater revival

"Little Girl (Does Your Momma Know)" by the band that would become Creedence Clearwater Revival. I think they released this under the name The Golliwogs. No ages mentioned, but the narrator is clearly stuggling with being much older than the object of his affection.

Little girl, does Your Momma Know
You're out tonight?
And if she did, would she
Die of fright
Just to know you're out with me?

And then, later

I'm so much older than you
You don't know what I'm going through

Sounds like a baby toucher if you ask me ..

Metallica and stone temple pilots .. You're insane if you think they weren't banging underage groupies when they were at the peak of their careers. What 80's band wasn't ...

Now having said both of those things ... This whole conversation is fucking pointless and etarded. It comes down to this ... He listens to them, you don't ... Neither of you are gonna change your minds because of what the other is saying, so what's the point of calling a person a name. Your just trolling at that point, but I gather you kinda realize that ... Which is why this has gone on for days. Move the fuck on ... They still haven't even been actually announced as appearing (the village people) that is ...

July 11, 2012
3:08 am
kill em all
Guests

MmmmBrainz said:

So it's prett well known that the singer of Led Zep had a thing for under age girls. And while his music and lyrics never out right said .. It kinda makes you think when realize that he was singing Whole Lotta Love to a room full of fifteen year old girls in the 70's. He even married a woman 30 years younger than him and plenty of women have come forward and said they slept with him when they were underage.

So while not baby rape, anyone under the legal limit is still illegal which is the point right?

Credence Clearwater revival

"Little Girl (Does Your Momma Know)" by the band that would become Creedence Clearwater Revival. I think they released this under the name The Golliwogs. No ages mentioned, but the narrator is clearly stuggling with being much older than the object of his affection.

Little girl, does Your Momma Know
You're out tonight?
And if she did, would she
Die of fright
Just to know you're out with me?

And then, later

I'm so much older than you
You don't know what I'm going through

Sounds like a baby toucher if you ask me ..

Metallica and stone temple pilots .. You're insane if you think they weren't banging underage groupies when they were at the peak of their careers. What 80's band wasn't ...

Now having said both of those things ... This whole conversation is fucking pointless and etarded. It comes down to this ... He listens to them, you don't ... Neither of you are gonna change your minds because of what the other is saying, so what's the point of calling a person a name. Your just trolling at that point, but I gather you kinda realize that ... Which is why this has gone on for days. Move the fuck on ... They still haven't even been actually announced as appearing (the village people) that is ...

lol , you suck balls lil bitch , dont quit you day job on the street corner slangin that gay ass of yours , you sound like a high school kid with your crappy rhymes , you support fucking underage girls , i heard warlock and all those fags talking about how they hate how under age girls gettin fucked with at the gathering , then they talk about how they love babie rape and gay sex  , i guess its cus its not with women  , but you fags love babie rape and homosexuality , your also a fag , now go give your gay homies some Mmmmbrainz you dick sucking cunt lol , fuck babie rape and gay sex

July 11, 2012
4:39 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

LOl .. Im not a rapper. and what .. the .. oh right .. I get it.

July 11, 2012
5:25 am
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

kill em all said:

then they talk about how they love babie rape

two things

1) it BABY not babie

2)no one ever said they love baby rape, youre the one who keeps bringing it up

July 11, 2012
9:46 pm
kill em all
Guests

DESTRUCT said:

kill em all said:

two things

1) it BABY not babie

oh shit , my bad , i didn't think you were a grammar nazi , i now know you like BABY rape, gay sex and correct grammar .laugh 

July 11, 2012
10:33 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

underage girls, not so bad ! smile underage boys, you are going 2 hell ! ! !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 11, 2012
11:05 pm
JTJuggalo410
JTJuggalo410
Members
Forum Posts: 47

Lol Wonka Is so True

Micheal Jackson In Hell !!!!!!

Catholic Priests More then Likely In Hell !!! 

Adolf Hitler In Hell !!!! And Killing a bunch of people 

All for fucking Lil Boys 

Hugh Hefner Going To Heaven !!!!! and at the start of play boy he used underage girl and no one body cared.

July 12, 2012
1:32 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

Let's be serious. No one is going anywhere ... Except going to be dead.

Fucking underage is girls is no different than fucking babies, male or female. You can't have it both ways ...

July 12, 2012
2:14 pm
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

MmmmBrainz said:

Let's be serious. No one is going anywhere ... Except going to be dead.

Fucking underage is girls is no different than fucking babies, male or female. You can't have it both ways ...

depends whats underage. fucking a baby is worse than fucking like a 16yo (which is also bad, just not as bad)

July 12, 2012
2:25 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

as long as youre under 18 you can fuck a teenage adolescent. my two cents.

if youre 18 or over get a bitch your own age then again i was fuckin a chick in her mid 20s when i was 17! GAME! haha

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 12, 2012
2:41 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

The law says anyone under the age of consent is not an adult. Can't have it both ways ... It's like these fucktards that protest abortion clinics but are for the Death penalty.

So yeah .. The point was the bands dude listed are on the side of baby touching according to song lyrics and actions. Do I hold that against the people buying albums ... Fuck no. Kashmir is a fucking dope song.

Quit arguing everything anyone says ... It's pointless, is my point. Which is shown by the fact the Village people haven't been discussed since the first page ... Sigh.

This board needs a mod ... With a brain to close topics when they turn into sissy cat fights and troll bait.

July 12, 2012
10:42 pm
kill em all
Guests

MmmmBrainz said:

The law says anyone under the age of consent is not an adult. Can't have it both ways ... It's like these fucktards that protest abortion clinics but are for the Death penalty.

So yeah .. The point was the bands dude listed are on the side of baby touching according to song lyrics and actions. Do I hold that against the people buying albums ... Fuck no. Kashmir is a fucking dope song.

Quit arguing everything anyone says ... It's pointless, is my point. Which is shown by the fact the Village people haven't been discussed since the first page ... Sigh.

This board needs a mod ... With a brain to close topics when they turn into sissy cat fights and troll bait.

lol , you still in it hoe , & learn how to read lyrics , you pro baby rape bitchlaugh its funny how you get so angry when i diss your baby rape and gay sex icons 

July 13, 2012
12:58 am
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members

The only person mad in the entire thread about anything is you troll .. Lol, I'm tryna make conversation about your dumbshit and pointing out the flaws in your argument. Of which there are many .. Hahaha .. Thing is I'm at the point of skipping your troll bait posts after this one. As I recommend everyone else does.

Once again .. I have never said I liked Bizzar .. Not that I'd care at all what you thought about it if I had.

Lol .. I'm mad? Motherfucker the kind of weed I smoke doesn't allow me to be in a shitty mood. Hahaha.

They should make the math problems harder on here so these motherfuckers can't post at all .. Maybe throw some division at em .. Or algebra ... Trolls gone. Mark my words.

July 13, 2012
7:24 pm
kill em all
Guests

MmmmBrainz said:

The only person mad in the entire thread about anything is you troll .. Lol, I'm tryna make conversation about your dumbshit and pointing out the flaws in your argument. Of which there are many .. Hahaha .. Thing is I'm at the point of skipping your troll bait posts after this one. As I recommend everyone else does.

Once again .. I have never said I liked Bizzar .. Not that I'd care at all what you thought about it if I had.

Lol .. I'm mad? Motherfucker the kind of weed I smoke doesn't allow me to be in a shitty mood. Hahaha.

They should make the math problems harder on here so these motherfuckers can't post at all .. Maybe throw some division at em .. Or algebra ... Trolls gone. Mark my words.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        yeah the weed you smoke dosent allow you to get mad , cus you dont get mad you just fantisize of babie rape , lol  , go on and quit being as you put it " troll bait " but it dont matter cus one day you will be jail bait from touching all them poor babies  ,  desides if your gonna quit anything i would suggest you quit supporting babie rape and men fuckin men , i know you wont , and i know will always be their in the pro babie rape movement with your favorite babie rape rappers like  bizzare and gordy , and i know hes your favorite cus you went out of your way to tell me you dont like him at all , even when i never said you did , and if you dont like him then why did you get involved and support someone that is pro babie rape ,wait , i know why you mad , its not that im making fum of bizzare , it because you love gay sex and the rape of babies laugh

July 13, 2012
10:22 pm
kill em all
Guests

DESTRUCT said:

kill em all said:

two things

1) it BABY not babie

lol , thats right , you know all about babies , i bet the baby in your pic is your main squeeze , and king gordy said he loves babie rape , you know king gordy  hes the laughguy that got you on the the baby rape train

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845