April 27, 2024
58 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The Village People
July 5, 2012
2:28 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

its stupid when people throw rocks at the artists

and if you must be a bastard and throw some shit, make it a soft object that wont fuck up the juggalo it lands on, due to your sorry aim. 

if the goal is to work the artists nerve, the best thing to do is nothing.

get everyone around you to face away from the stage.  stand perfectly still and mean mug em like they owe you money.  a quiet crowd full of hard stares sends chills down a performers spine, its more nerve wracking than playing to an empty room. 

course, you gotta figure the village people have pretty much seen it all by now.  how the fuck old are these guys now anyway?  their sixties?

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 5, 2012
3:18 pm
BC313
BC313
Members
Forum Posts: 209

You're never too old to do the YMCA my friend

July 5, 2012
5:20 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

true.

but you can be to old to be in the navy.

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 5, 2012
6:56 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

Hahahahahaahahaha

July 5, 2012
7:08 pm
JTJuggalo410
JTJuggalo410
Members
Forum Posts: 47

lol na somebody told me that this is like the new age village ppl.

July 7, 2012
10:06 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921

well you already have bizarre, now you just need kuniva, swifty, eminem and kon artis to Have the rest of the villiage people, maybe king gordy can fill in for proof? and there you go the villiage people at the gathering

July 7, 2012
12:14 pm
MmmmBrainz
MmmmBrainz
Members
Forum Posts: 548

It's funny to me that people still bag on Bizzar being at the Gathering. Hes been there every year now for like the past four right?

July 7, 2012
12:54 pm
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

why do people still care about the old ass eminem beef?

July 7, 2012
2:28 pm
Mykal86
Members
Forum Posts: 358

confused at the bizzare d12 dissing I didnt realize it was still 2001

July 7, 2012
3:33 pm
BC313
BC313
Members
Forum Posts: 209

I'm hoping people bag on Bizarre being at the Gathering not because of the old ass Eminem beef, but because he sucks.

July 9, 2012
12:24 am
Mykal86
Members

BC313 said:

I'm hoping people bag on Bizarre being at the Gathering not because of the old ass Eminem beef, but because he sucks.

no worries it'll happen along with many other acts that'll get pelted.

July 9, 2012
1:40 pm
kill em all
Guests

lol , bizarre sucks big time , he only raps about killing little girls and how he rapes his family , and its in 99 percent of the songs he makes , then you got king gordy rapping about how he rapes babies , if you ask me they just a cupple of fat gay homos that want the juggalo vote by sayin shocking  fag rhymes , i do like king gordys older shit , that was before he went all babie rapist and wrote about how he wants to fuck little boys , they both are a gay as can be , i mean if you write about how you like to rape babies and little boys then you are gay ,  bizarre and gordy are fags , now all these fags will start crying cus i made fun of ther gay icons , to hell with babie rape . and if you are reading this and is gettin mad at what im sayin then you are a babie rape supporter and you are most likely are a pedophile or child molester 

July 9, 2012
4:04 pm
Mykal86
Members

I'm not bothered by your hatred of them  it's understandable if it's too much but saying that we are what they rap about is a drastic statement ….I am not a pedo just because I'm a fan of them along with all the other once shady affiliates. At the end of the day its just music I wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill someone for harming my child in that way(any right minded parent would)

But yeah heres my guess for whose gonna get hit with shit

Bizarre, Game, Master P, DMX, ONYX, Village People, and to my disgust possibly the geto boys and fat boys

July 9, 2012
7:26 pm
kill em all
Guests

Mykal86 said:

I'm not bothered by your hatred of them  it's understandable if it's too much but saying that we are what they rap about is a drastic statement ….I am not a pedo just because I'm a fan of them along with all the other once shady affiliates. At the end of the day its just music I wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill someone for harming my child in that way(any right minded parent would)

Bizarre, Game, Master P, DMX, ONYX, Village People, and to my disgust possibly the geto boys and fat boys

lol , but you are bothered when i make fun of your gay icons , or else you woundnt tell me your not bothered by it , you support babie rape and gay raps , you are a bottom feeding fag that listens to gay hip hop , go stick them pro child molesting cds up your gay fag ass or go join the closet clan with your friend the warlock you pedophile supporting bitch , you should have your child taken away for being such a sickfuck , you say your not for what they rap about , then why listen to and support it , your a fag mykal86  ,  lets us hear you defend babie rape again , prove how low you are 

July 9, 2012
7:30 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

lol youre a dumbass so by that logic every song icp ever made was about fuckin fat chicks right?? haha fuck outta here you must of been raped as a baby to be so upset & only focus on that part of their songs

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 9, 2012
7:45 pm
Mykal86
Members

kill em all said:

Mykal86 said:

lol , but you are bothered when i make fun of your gay icons , or else you woundnt tell me your not bothered by it , you support babie rape and gay raps , you are a bottom feeding fag that listens to gay hip hop , go stick them pro child molesting cds up your gay fag ass or go join the closet clan with your friend the warlock you pedophile supporting bitch , you should have your child taken away for being such a sickfuck , you say your not for what they rap about , then why listen to and support it , your a fag mykal86  ,  lets us hear you defend babie rape again , prove how low you are 

Just like Warlock said (who I dont know personally but have some shared opinions with)your logic doesn't make alot of sense so what am I also not supposed to listen to folks who rap about blasting fools, rape, and chopping up people either cuz I dont support that that would mean ICP and Lynch and almost every rapper ever I'm not supposed to listen to either. Have a good day kill em all call me all the names you want just list some folks you listen to and like so we can see a positive side of you because it seems like you just shit on anyone and anything you can on these boards.

July 10, 2012
1:02 pm
kill em all
Guests

lol , mykal86 you and the closet clan masta aka the warlock can listen to babie rape and pro child molestation music all you want , your just a cupple of fags , if thats your logic then you should like all perfomers and artists in the world , cus you gays think anybody can rap about anything and you would support it , they can rap about killing niggaz and raping women and children and even raping grown ass men and you can support it all you like , i guess ther is no line to draw with faggots like the likes of you two , keep being  bottom feeding homos that support disgusting gay shit , you fags belong in the gravelaugh

July 10, 2012
1:06 pm
kill em all
Guests

Mykal86 said:

kill em all said:

Mykal86 said:

Just like Warlock said (who I dont know personally but have some shared opinions with)your logic doesn't make alot of sense so what am I also not supposed to listen to folks who rap about blasting fools, rape, and chopping up people either cuz I dont support that that would mean ICP and Lynch and almost every rapper ever I'm not supposed to listen to either. Have a good day kill em all call me all the names you want just list some folks you listen to and like so we can see a positive side of you because it seems like you just shit on anyone and anything you can on these boards.

only a fag like you can take a positive out of babie rape rap , go listen to your favorite song by bizarre and gordy called justin beiber , you will love that gay ass rap , they both rap about how they want to fuck that fagot kid in his ass , but i bet you see a positive in that too , you a fag , almost as gay as warlock

July 10, 2012
1:38 pm
kill em all
Guests

mykal86  , try to find wher the music i listen to has pro babie rape in it - heres a quick list , led zeplin  ,  Creedence clearwater , pantera  ,  soundgarden  ,  pearl jam  ,  hed pe  ,  metallica  ,  twiztid  ,  rage against the machine  ,  stone temple pilots  ,  project deadman  ,  M.E.C.  ,  prozak  ,  house of pain  ,  cypress hill  ,  funkdoobiest  ,  ice t   ,  ice cube  ,  mc ren  ,  eazy-e  ,  bone thugs n harmony  ,  the r.o.c  ,  silverchair  ,  zug izland  ,  the doors  ,  old school fleetwood mac before stevie nicks  ,   charles bradley  ,  tom petty  and a shit load of other artists that dont rap or sing or endorse the rape of babies or gay sex like bizarre and gordy does , you probably dont even listen to music with real instruments . i cant stand this new wave of faggots reppin the hatchet , im old and know what music is  &  im not bias to music from other era's , just cant stand gay raps or babie rape shit , i can care less if they rap about murdering an adult who can fend for themselves  , but when fags start to write about how they want to rape and kill a babies then i stop and call them on it  , like i said ,  i used to like gordys music  , but that was before he wrote about fucking men and babies  lol , you homo

July 10, 2012
1:39 pm
DESTRUCT
DESTRUCT
Members
Forum Posts: 160

kill em all said:

Mykal86 said:

kill em all said:

Mykal86 said:

only a fag like you can take a positive out of babie rape rap , go listen to your favorite song by bizarre and gordy called justin beiber , you will love that gay ass rap , they both rap about how they want to fuck that fagot kid in his ass , but i bet you see a positive in that too , you a fag , almost as gay as warlock

jesus christ man what are you fucking trying to achieve with this? everyone knows what you think about them by now. also its just fucking music get the fuck over it or ignore it

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
61 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

RichardUnsok, Jorgepient, Williamkib, VincentBah, RobertMiz

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845