May 17, 2024
27 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering is officially moving! Speculations!?!?!?
December 9, 2013
12:05 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ypsi Foolish said

scruffy said
well, im obviously all for missouri, but this state has generally shown a low tolerance for our shit.  theres probably two dozens places that could host it, but i doubt many would be willing.  

how juggalo friendly is iowa these days?  

i went to a show there way back when.  there was no outrage or cop trouble, it seemed like everybody [including most of the juggalos] had no idea what was going on.  

What difference would it make about the cops if they have the festivities on private property?

Entering and exiting.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

December 9, 2013
12:55 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members
Forum Posts: 725

Yea but u know all the drugs n illegal shit is already there, or psy helps people get the shit in.

December 9, 2013
1:04 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

Yes Ypsi, the drugs just magically appear on the gathering grounds. When the first people come through the gates, the drugs are already there in nice little packages, signed: Love, Psychopathic.

Better strap your helmet on dude, life is going to be hard on you.

December 9, 2013
1:19 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9045

Guest said
Yes Ypsi, the drugs just magically appear on the gathering grounds. When the first people come through the gates, the drugs are already there in nice little packages, signed: Love, Psychopathic.

You're one of my least favorite people on here, Guest, but that last line you delivered was gold. Props.

December 9, 2013
1:25 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

I thought you get your fear and loathing drug suitcase when they give you your medallion, wrist band and program? Thats when I got mine...

Ypsi is right though they obviously can't check every car because shit definitely makes it in there. Though even the drugs are marked up carnival style. Gotta love free market. So you gotta ask yourself do you wanna chance it on the way in or buy some overpriced shit from a stranger

December 9, 2013
1:35 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Slumerican502 said
I thought you get your fear and loathing drug suitcase when they give you your medallion, wrist band and program? Thats when I got mine...

Ypsi is right though they obviously can't check every car because shit definitely makes it in there. Though even the drugs are marked up carnival style. Gotta love free market. So you gotta ask yourself do you wanna chance it on the way in or buy some overpriced shit from a stranger

I choose C all of the above.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

December 9, 2013
1:49 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
December 9, 2013
1:54 pm
Chuklz
Chuklz
Terrorist, Arabland
Members

I'm just hoping its in Wisco. It has a lot of open land and shit. Psy should fuck around and put it in a dense ass Wisconsin forest.laugh

My brain is gone, my brain is gone, say no more my brain is gone

December 9, 2013
2:00 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members

Guest said

Nobody likes a smartass....ok maybe not psy but the shit always finds its way in...thats the point I was tryna make.....STOP MAKING FUN OF MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

December 9, 2013
2:01 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members

I'm just hoping its in Wisco. It has a lot of open land and shit. Psy should fuck around and put it in a dense ass Wisconsin forest.laugh

I'd dig wisconsin for a gathering

December 9, 2013
3:44 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549

From my understanding,  the concert venue is seperate property from the camp spot.  Also,  there's a water slide/park there. I was told the camp grounds and water park are private poperty,  and the pavilion is seperate.  Also,  that it woulnt be till September. After labor day,  or memorial day.  Which ever day is in Sept. After labor day,   or whatever holiday it is,  when the water park officially  closes,  is when we will have the place. 

What I heard could be all horse shit,  but it sounds plausible to me.  Then again I am pretty gullible. 

I think it would be awesome to have a water slide there,  and even better in September,  August is way to fucking hot. 

If there is a slide there,  I really don't see us being at this spot more than once.  We just don't know how to behave

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

December 9, 2013
3:53 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

GanjaGoblin said
I vote outta the country. Out in Thailand or off in the jungles of India perhaps? See how real it gets then. I'm all about that. Juggalo Gathering mixed with some Survivor shit.

I take it that you have no idea how much airfare costs across the ocean. It's never been below $1400 round trip anytime that I've flown across it, and that's for coach back with the bathrooms and the engines and shit. Use your head, the attendance is dropping as it is. There would be like, 10 juggalos there, and none of them would be able to hitchhike back. I take it you've probably never been to a Gathering, it's pretty survivor like as it is. It's dangerous enough dodging bottles and rocks and shit, do we really have to throw in poisonous insects, snakes and giant spiders too? You rode the little bus to school huh? Fucking Thailand, fuck outta here.

December 9, 2013
4:04 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members

Gotj karachi pakistan. $5 grams of herron. Bring your own guns

December 9, 2013
4:47 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Wisconsin GOTJ! 

Probably never happen though

December 11, 2013
4:21 pm
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Members
Forum Posts: 3773

patjoyce said

GanjaGoblin said
I vote outta the country. Out in Thailand or off in the jungles of India perhaps? See how real it gets then. I'm all about that. Juggalo Gathering mixed with some Survivor shit.

I take it that you have no idea how much airfare costs across the ocean. It's never been below $1400 round trip anytime that I've flown across it, and that's for coach back with the bathrooms and the engines and shit. Use your head, the attendance is dropping as it is. There would be like, 10 juggalos there, and none of them would be able to hitchhike back. I take it you've probably never been to a Gathering, it's pretty survivor like as it is. It's dangerous enough dodging bottles and rocks and shit, do we really have to throw in poisonous insects, snakes and giant spiders too? You rode the little bus to school huh? Fucking Thailand, fuck outta here.

as per violent j, icp is bringing the gathering to australia in 2015, and we (australia) are leading the world in poison animals. so your theory kinda gets thrown in the trash. 

December 11, 2013
4:24 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

VJ said festival not Gathering

December 11, 2013
5:19 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Sorry Novo, looks like you are the one, who in fact, is wrong. You guys get a mini Gathering, which I'm sure will be cool too. You guys can spray your imaginary faygo and pretend you're in the United States and that people actually give a shit. You'll have a ball.

December 12, 2013
6:57 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

and poisonous animals, it isnt an aussie party without the poisonous animals.  

less facetiously, though, im about 99% sure that people will give a shit.  

as an aside, ive been to maybe half a dozen of the juggalo-run mini-gatherings, some of them were fun as all hell.  performances, concerts, barbecue, even football; all kinds of shit.  

some were not as much fun.  twenty random ninjas standing around a park pavilion with nothing much to do.  

since psy is apparently the founder of the feast in this case, id expect it to be more the fun variety.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

December 12, 2013
10:41 am
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530

Guest said Yes Ypsi, the drugs just magically appear on the gathering grounds. When the first people come through the gates, the drugs are already there in nice little packages, signed: Love, Psychopathic. Better strap your helmet on dude, life is going to be hard on you.

Nobody likes a smartass....ok maybe not psy but the shit always finds its way in...thats the point I was tryna make.....STOP MAKING FUN OF MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

man If I ever meet you guest I'd knock u out with something you are a straight BITCH .... U lil no it all faggot yea that's right I said faggot just like the racsist still use the word nigger you are peter puffin faggot 

December 12, 2013
2:21 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I was implying that we will not be jealous Scruffy. Psychopathic has a hard time booking acts to come to random parts of America, who do you think they're bringing to Australia? You can't even get faygo over there, yeah, real nice Gathering. If I lived in Australia I'd be excited as hell, but I don't, so I'm not. Good for them, but quite frankly, I could give a shit. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
73 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

laticiagibson, xidotir783

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845