April 26, 2024
86 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
FLH Forum Meetup Massacre 2016
July 25, 2016
7:12 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@maryonette upload them to a hosting site like tinypic.com or photobucket then there should be sharing links

Edit: I love ya and thanks for jumping so fast on the pics, sorry my grumpy ass had GLO text ya about it.  Also THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP AND WELCOME!

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

CellE2057, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 25, 2016
7:20 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members
Forum Posts: 63
122sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said
@maryonette upload them to a hosting site like tinypic.com or photobucket then there should be sharing links

Edit: I love ya and thanks for jumping so fast on the pics, sorry my grumpy ass had GLO text ya about it.  Also THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP AND WELCOME!  

@ocj_brendan, Thank you! It might take me a minute, as I'm apparently working with the slowest laptop ever known to mankind. Fast might be an overstatement, but I'm getting there. If I can get this figured out, I will upload the pictures I have from last year as well.smile 'Tis no problem, I love ya back and I'm happy to be here!

Whoop Whoop Maryonette :

scruffy, bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 25, 2016
8:01 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
123sp_Permalink sp_Print

this goes out to The Great Tall One.. thanks for picking up brunch, what unexpected and awesome thing for you to do..

we both called out of work tomorrow so now it is time for season three of Bojack Horseman and some recovery dinner.0725162040.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 25, 2016
8:11 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members
124sp_Permalink sp_Print

Test Number 2!

I think it worked this time.

Image Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Maryonette :

deathmetaljuggalo, OCJ_Brendan, scruffy, Split, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 25, 2016
8:28 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Yup so awesome thanks!

Edit:  I think if I remember correctly Photobucket has the ability to upload bulk folders if they only have picture files in them.  IDK if im remembering the right site or feature but look around as its alot easier then doing each one by itself.  Ill go look in a minute to see if i can find it.

Edit2: Yeah you just have to drag the folder to the upload area.  It takes alot longer to upload but saves steps.

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 25, 2016
8:40 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
126sp_Permalink sp_Print

thanks for taking so many pics Maryonette! definitely stole some from you already. so good seeing all your smiling faces throughout the course of the week and then seeing them again. 

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 25, 2016
9:41 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members
127sp_Permalink sp_Print

Pictures!

My computer is crashy, so here's a few for now.

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger
Image Enlarger
Image Enlarger
Image Enlarger
Image Enlarger
Image Enlarger
Image Enlarger
Image Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Maryonette :

scruffy, Old Mr Dangerous, Split, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 25, 2016
9:49 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members
128sp_Permalink sp_Print

@ocj_brendan, Photobucket is so horrible to navigate now. According to my account, I haven't used that site since 2008. But I did get everything uploaded. I just have to transfer them here. I'll probably do more of that tomorrow.

@deathmetaljuggalo, You are very welcome! Steal away!

Whoop Whoop Maryonette :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 26, 2016
12:02 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
129sp_Permalink sp_Print

Im glad to have finally meet everyone, i now will be able to know where sumone is coming from when they post and not blur together wit everyone else. I will also now use muzzies voice in my head for all the ones i didnt meet and the newbs to come. Bawston represent!

July 26, 2016
12:55 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041
130sp_Permalink sp_Print

A marvelous ass thing happened today...

I got to meet bAyAreaShaman , his awesome gal, and the homie RobTidwell!

They came to my gig, and we had an awesome talk. I was given the dopest shirt ever, and I feel like, even though I didn't make it this year, I was part of the FLH Forum Meetup Massacre! So damn cool...

You guys are the nicest people I've met in a long time. You all made my day, my week, my month (which has been a kinda rough one... but its all good again)

Homies.jpgImage Enlarger

Homies2.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Neverthrive, JC, deathmetaljuggalo, ScottieD, bayAreaShaman
July 26, 2016
2:16 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
131sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

They came to my gig, and we had an awesome talk. I was given the dopest shirt ever, and I feel like, even though I didn't make it this year, I was part of the FLH Forum Meetup Massacre! So damn cool...

You guys are the nicest people I've met in a long time. You all made my day, my week, my month (which has been a kinda rough one... but its all good again)

Homies.jpgImage Enlarger

coooool! 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 26, 2016
12:13 pm
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390
132sp_Permalink sp_Print

sorry, here they are!  :) thanks fellas.

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 26, 2016
2:47 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549
133sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sorry I didn't make any meet ups this year. But it really ment alot to me that you guys still got me a tee shirt made. For real. I had planned to swing by shortly after u guys gave me the shirt, but unfortunately my boys tent got robbed and we had to go serve some justice. There's a couple videos of it floating around , I think it's labeled 412 and 216 juggalo justice. Not the best videos of the situation but they are out there.

Anyways, thanks again for thinking of me guys,  it's was great to see some of you guys again, even if it was only briefly, love u ninjas

Whoop Whoop Frog :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

July 26, 2016
3:02 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
134sp_Permalink sp_Print

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz7SD4JVTOg

Frogs in the red shorts fucking dude up.  Whatd he steal?

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 26, 2016
3:26 pm
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549

Couple cards,like pre paid cards. banDana's, I can exactly recall. He would've gotten it alot worse if we found any of the items on him. All we had was an eye witness, and the dude claimed to just be putting my boys shit back in his tent after it got ran sacked. We roughed him up a little bit and handed him over to the police. It could've been alot worse for him, but with only an eyewitness we didn't go full force. Looking back, I think we shouldve

Whoop Whoop Frog :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

July 26, 2016
3:47 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

Old Mr Dangerous said

Homies.jpgImage Enlarger

this is fresh...dope shirt @robtidwell batman

that forum shirt is just as dope

Whoop Whoop Violentdope :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 26, 2016
4:31 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139
137sp_Permalink sp_Print

Why does Scruffy look like he is about to perform a fatality in that pic?

Whoop Whoop Nyro :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 26, 2016
5:18 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
138sp_Permalink sp_Print

Frog said
Couple cards,like pre paid cards. banDana's, I can exactly recall. He would've gotten it alot worse if we found any of the items on him. All we had was an eye witness, and the dude claimed to just be putting my boys shit back in his tent after it got ran sacked. We roughed him up a little bit and handed him over to the police. It could've been alot worse for him, but with only an eyewitness we didn't go full force. Looking back, I think we shouldve  

Witout 100% proof or being caught red handed, i think you took the good route, congrats on not blowing the fuck up. Ive broken someones nose in a similar case and he ended up being innocent. 2 whoops for containing yourself and just letting the pigs deal wit it.

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Nyro, scruffy
July 26, 2016
5:22 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
139sp_Permalink sp_Print

I agree with @spookythefungi with no true proof you did the right thing by not taking it further.  Eyewitnesses are unreliable.  Whoop whoop

Whoop Whoop JC :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
July 26, 2016
5:30 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139
140sp_Permalink sp_Print

Dude looked like a scared kid I would have felt bad beating on him. Especially with only one eyewitness? Man, shit seems a little off especially when you say you didn't find anything on him.

Throw him out and be done with it. If he was innocent then everyone that beat on him simply beat on a scared little scrawny wimp...which makes them what? Lemmings at best? Scumbags at worst?

Now if you had proof I would say go for it. ONE eyewitness doesn't hold up anywhere legally they call it word against word...you need a counter balance without extra proof like a video of him stealing.

Whoop Whoop Nyro :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
84 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845