March 29, 2024
70 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
FLH Forum Meetup Massacre 2016
July 6, 2016
10:42 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

OCJ_Brendan said
if you come by my tent and wake my ass up at 1 ill be down for the 2 o clock ones.  

that, and, any meetups at the village will be right outside, anyway. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 10, 2016
12:33 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

still gotta figure out these times and places, yall. 

tick.  tick.  tick. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 10, 2016
12:54 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

scruffy said
stil gotta figure out these times and places, yall. 

tick.  tick.  tick.   

I think one person should be incharge, otherwise we would never come to a conclusion, since every1 has their own schedule. 

As for day zero, i get off work at 4 pm, i hope to get up there b4 9pm. If u are doin some stealthy ninja shit wait for me to bring my stuff, unless u are able to venture between the spots, then no worries. I also plan on taking a nap sumtime once i get up there since i will be up since 5am that day.

July 10, 2016
6:11 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

scruffy said

3]  we kinda gotta nail down the meetup massacre places and times...  we got a quasi-consensus that they will mostly be mid- to late-afternoonish, and at least the thursday and friday meetups seem to be happenin at flh village [which is itself an assumption, to be picky]... 

but its all still pretty vague. 

heres where im at with it [day-place-time-events]: 

before gates - wherever - whenever - whatever [dunno if shirts will be distributable at this time or not]

wednesday - ? [village might or might not be a good choice] - ? oclock - shirts, ?

thursday - flh village - 2pm to ?pm - bbq, shirts, ? 

friday - flh village - ? oclock - shirts [if anybody still aint gotten em], ?

saturday - seminar tent - probably around the end time of the tattoo contest [1pm], sumn like that - icp seminar, wig gag

for the hell of it:

sunday...? - brunch at the local waffle house or some shit?  who knows.  but still, is possible. 

is that up-to-date?   

before gates meet up could be determined by the process of getting your wristband/passes. if it was like last year then the meet up could be in the line. hopefully not though. key thing is just getting there and letting whoever you plan on contacting know your there and starting the phone tree.

wed- i think the village at 5 or 6. main stage doesn't start till 6:30 and hopefully everyone who stayed up all night got some sleep and will be ready to go.

thurs- the village again.  we said 2 for the bbq but we could even do 3 or 4. meetup can start then for anyone wanting some grub or 5 for everyone else (especially those who might wanna check out the gathering seminar @4pm)

Fri- @sewerside goes on at 4:45 so how about the meetup could be either 430 who wanna go to see him and rep FLH or at 5 for those who wanna just pop in or grab their shirt if they haven't

Sat- The same as what you said scruffy. Seminar tent before the ICP Seminar

Sun- I am totally down for some waffle house. They don't have them around me. There is one right off 70 in Reynoldsburg. 2160 Brice Rd, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 to be exact. 

One other thing though, not to be pessimistic, but if the FLH village doesn't come to fruition we should have a back up spot. Lemme know what you guys think about all of this. I gotta agree with @ocj_brendan with the later afternoon times. I know I won't be crashing till early morning and I think it just makes sense around 4 or 5 ish since most day time stuff will be ending and most people will be gearing up for the main stage. Plus it seems like that worked for everyone before. Damn, can't believe its almost here again. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 10, 2016
6:15 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

I think one person should be incharge, otherwise we would never come to a conclusion, since every1 has their own schedule. 

As for day zero, i get off work at 4 pm, i hope to get up there b4 9pm. If u are doin some stealthy ninja shit wait for me to bring my stuff, unless u are able to venture between the spots, then no worries. I also plan on taking a nap sumtime once i get up there since i will be up since 5am that day.  

nap? sleep? hell to the naw. your gonna be up all night with the rest of us. lol nah man I hear ya. do what ya gotta go. I'm sure you wont be the only one. Shit, bring one of those long beach chairs and catch a nap in line. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 10, 2016
7:05 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

phreakcore said

before gates meet up could be determined by the process of getting your wristband/passes. if it was like last year then the meet up could be in the line. hopefully not though. key thing is just getting there and letting whoever you plan on contacting know your there and starting the phone tree.

before gates isnt really a meetup event, its about gettin in on the gate rush to hook up the village. 

more of a 'clump-up'.  basicly, that last sentence, with the tree. 

wed- i think the village at 5 or 6. main stage doesn't start till 6:30 and hopefully everyone who stayed up all night got some sleep and will be ready to go.

still in question whether or not people will be able to find the village, prior to day one meetup.  they should be able to, but 'should be' aint got much to do with what happens. 

also, id bet a meetup at six will miss sumn.  im still not buyin that nothin happens at six.  

thurs- the village again.  we said 2 for the bbq but we could even do 3 or 4. meetup can start then for anyone wanting some grub or 5 for everyone else (especially those who might wanna check out the gathering seminar @4pm)

forgot about the gathering seminar.  at first i didnt rate it as anything special.  now, though, im wonderin if it might just possibly be worth attending. 

Fri- sewerside goes on at 4:45 so how about the meetup could be either 430 who wanna go to see him and rep FLH or at 5 for those who wanna just pop in or grab their shirt if they haven't

lost me on this one. 

like, people show at 4:30, then bounce, then different people show at five? 

ima be at sewerside, at any rate.  that i can tell you.  would prefer meetup be over by then. 

Sun- I am totally down for some waffle house. They don't have them around me. There is one right off 70 in Reynoldsburg. 2160 Brice Rd, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 to be exact. 

about this... 

it aint gotta be a waffle house.  for obvious reasons, all the nearby waffle houses are flooded with juggalos on sunday. 

in fact, if celle is down for it, i think itd be fresh to find some place with a ghetto hockey table, and have a flh forum air hockey tournament, complete with a years worth of braggin rights. 

One other thing though, not to be pessimistic, but if the FLH village doesn't come to fruition we should have a back up spot. Lemme know what you guys think about all of this.

way i see it, any backup site is on the runners.  and if it comes to that, then anyone who didnt cut in to the comm network is gonna be assed out.  or at least, gonna have to play catch-up. 

I gotta agree with ocj_brendan with the later afternoon times. I know I won't be crashing till early morning and I think it just makes sense around 4 or 5 ish since most day time stuff will be ending and most people will be gearing up for the main stage. Plus it seems like that worked for everyone before. Damn, can't believe its almost here again.   

ya know, if youre in the village, you can just ask someone to get you up. 

me, id say, 'hey, ima crash for a minute.  if somethins about to be happenin, come over and kick my shoulder.' 

most times, somebody will kick my shoulder, and i wont miss anything.  i mean, unless its sumn id rather sleep through. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 10, 2016
8:06 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

scruffy said

forgot about the gathering seminar.  at first i didnt rate it as anything special.  now, though, im wonderin if it might just possibly be worth attending

Yeah I was thinking the same. Seems like something fresh to check out at the least. We can still do the bbq at 2 or 3 and have the meet up concurrently.

lost me on this one. 

like, people show at 4:30, then bounce, then different people show at five? 

ima be at sewerside, at any rate.  that i can tell you.  would prefer meetup be over by then.

I was trying to say people who wanted to see the set could meet up and the village at 430 and roll up from there together and the 5 o clock thing was for those didn't go to the set...yah i see where thats just too much. so how bout just 430 at the pendulum stage. so much easier

Well looks like Saturday is a lock cheers

about this... 

it aint gotta be a waffle house.  for obvious reasons, all the nearby waffle houses are flooded with juggalos on sunday. 

in fact, if celle is down for it, i think itd be fresh to find some place with a ghetto hockey table, and have a flh forum air hockey tournament, complete with a years worth of braggin rights. 

I'll look into this. somewhere in the columbus area....not chuck E cheese of course  

I still might hit up waffle house somewhere on the way though. I gotta get that hash brown fix 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 10, 2016
8:18 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

ooh shit forgot about the other days lol 

Wednesday @ 4 would be the earliest I think. I totally forgot that everyone doesn't know the location of the Village. We could post something on here with the flag in the front of the village like Scottie did last year. 

and Day 0 is just like you said. thats my main goal. to get in when they open the gates. I'm just hoping we are in line waiting at one spot by night so we can actually chill and sit. ya know...a real lot party this year would be cool or even a mini one

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 13, 2016
2:49 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

massacre times... 

massacre places... 

tick, tick, tick... 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 13, 2016
3:45 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

scruffy said
massacre times... 

massacre places... 

tick, tick, tick...   

you wanna just come up with something? that way it's taken care of. i'm up for whatever/wherever/whenever.

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 13, 2016
3:58 pm
DemonicSwagger
DemonicSwagger
Members
Forum Posts: 713

I'm just waiting for you guys to agree on it lol. I want to ad it to my schedule.

Whoop Whoop DemonicSwagger :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 13, 2016
4:49 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

I gave some suggestions. Scruffy was the only one who really gave any feedback. here is what I thought made sense based on the opinions of everyone on the thread and what would work. 

wed- 5pm at the village. 

thr 2pm BBQ at the village

fri 430 pendulum stage 

sat 1pm seminar tent area

I think though as long as we do have the village up there will be a lot of people meeting up throughout the whole gathering. but at least this makes it more official. now do you want to have a back up place to meet in case the village doesn't get going? im not doubting our will to make it happen but if there is any fuckery above our control and shit gets crazy  at least we know wed at 5pm there will be a back up meet up point. 

Wed 5pm at the seminar tent area if no village?

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Split
July 13, 2016
4:53 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Whenever you guys decide on a time and place, someone message me the details. Bayareashaman told me where the village is gonna be at, that's where I plan on camping. But let me know the times and place and all please. 

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 13, 2016
5:54 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

phreakcore said

wed- 5pm at the village. 

thr 2pm BBQ at the village

fri 430 pendulum stage 

sat 1pm seminar tent area

I can work with or around this

Whoop Whoop Split :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 13, 2016
6:12 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

THURSDAY: i do want to hit up the GWAR auto signing at 3 because that's my shit. plan is to eat grilled food and then go to auto tent.. then come back for more grilled food haha

other than that i have no schedule conflicts.. count me in

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 13, 2016
7:04 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

yeah. 

just typed up a big thingy, which for to nail this down with...  but took a lil too long makin coffee, and the damn thing timed out on me. 

like happened to freshness recently.  probably thats what smack was trippin about, too.  but whatever. 

lesson learned here is:  if youre gonna be typin a bigass post, either edit it in sections, post it in sections, or draft it and copy/paste it in. 

and, on that note... 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 13, 2016
7:05 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

here we go... 

massacre locations:  
wed, thu, fri - FLH Village,  sat - Seminar Tent 

massacre times:  
wed 5-6pm,  thu 2-4pm,  fri 4-5pm,  sat 1-2pm 

yeah, its a lil weird, but we are workin around a whole other schedule. 

features:  still bein hashed out, but we know we got the bbq on tuesday;  the wig gag on saturday;  t-shirts wed-fri;  assassin game beginning wednesday and ending friday;  other games/contests/competitions not finalized, but probably sumn each day.  and still some time to come up with whatever else we wanna do. 

also, i and whoever else will be trompin off to rep flh at the Sewerside set on friday at 4:45 pm.  also also, let us not forget that our very own Gypsy/Rachel/wowzers will be performing at 1pm!  these are flh peeps, so their sets are flh events. 

pre-gathering/post-gathering:  as of right now, there are no official flh events happenin on tuesday or sunday.  however, anybody wants to be part of the village should be latchin on to fellow faygoluvers people as soon as possible, before gates.  when in doubt, check around the ticket booths, check the ticket lines.  pass a phone number to somebody. 

hopefully, there can be some t-shirt distribution beforehand.  well see. 

theres been some talk of a sunday morning meetup, after they kick us all outta the place, but thats probably sumn thatll be figured out at the time.  

contingenciesif, for some fucked up reason, we just cant come up with a clear flh village, the emergency backup site for wednesdays meetup is the stale old classic, the wrestling bleachers.  at that point, we will work out the rest of em. 

ANYBODY WHO DOESNT KNOW THE TARGET SITE FOR THE FLH VILLAGE NEEDS TO PM ME, SOONEST.  or if not me, any member who is hip to it.  and remember, it is still only the target site, and wont be confirmed until there are bodies on it, holdin it down. 

my understanding is that if the target site is unavailable after gate rush, the runners pick out the best spot they can grab. 

everybody is welcomed and encouraged to show for the meetup massacre! 

you do not have to be livin in the village, or lookin to play games, or active every day on the boards, or for that matter even be a member of faygoluvers [although seriously, you should be, as that is the whole point].  half the people at the first massacre were passersby.  even if you just stop in to filch barbecue, if youre cool, its cool. 

one last thing...  Team Faygoluvers

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 13, 2016
7:11 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

cheersrasta_gif

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

July 13, 2016
7:14 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Thanks Scruffy. Once CK44 and I get there I'll be looking for y'all. 

Whoop Whoop GanjaGoblin :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 13, 2016
11:13 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

So are we looking at something like this?

2016TimeLIne.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

scruffy, GanjaGoblin, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
107 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

sunny992, levishang, loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845