March 28, 2024
52 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
FLH Forum Meetup Massacre 2016
June 24, 2016
10:56 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

HAHA!  Nice touch.

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 24, 2016
11:02 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

PunkRockJuggalo said

Chad (FLH interviewer) is on the left of Scottie, Polmar aka Jeremy (FLH webmaster) is on the right of Scottie. Jules aka @verytwiztidraven is next to Polmar.

I believe @psyral-infection is kneeling down (the one with braids). the other one kneeling down has to be a webmaster also, because of the jersey  

Chad?  Im the guy on the left of Scottie PRJ Da FuQ??  The other kneeling guy is @xanarki 

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

June 24, 2016
11:17 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

OCJ_Brendan said

Chad?  Im the guy on the left of Scottie PRJ Da FuQ??  The other kneeling guy is @xanarki   

Really? Damn, y'all two look alike. Sorry, dude.

Whoop Whoop PunkRockJuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 24, 2016
11:19 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Looks like a Chad to me.

Then theres @scratchy and @onethird not sure about the lat ninja.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Nyro, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 24, 2016
11:22 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

OCJ_Brendan said

I'm also a Chad....but this is the Chad I was speaking of. Sorry for the mix up.

Image Enlarger

Whoop Whoop PunkRockJuggalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 24, 2016
1:26 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

djscrubb said   
The only people I know in this pic is Krunk, Shaman, scruffy and Scottie.  So who's all else in this pic?  (left to right)    
Meetup Massacre 2015Image Enlarger

krunk, shaman, self, ocj, scottie, polmar, raven, skratchie, one3rd, oj810;  psyral and xanarki kneeling. 

and no ctc, prj.  as you now know. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 3, 2016
1:40 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

Image Enlarger

I forgot I still has this grill. Just cleaned it up. The meat up massacre is a go and now bigger than before

Edited:pic didn't load at first and a typo

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

bayAreaShaman, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 3, 2016
1:59 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Nice! I have a portable one but i hate it. Im gonna buy one. I its a great investment. I like how ur grill folds in.

Actually i i just might tottaly bite off of yours.

phreakcore, Nyro, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 3, 2016
2:10 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

bayAreaShaman said
Nice! I have a portable one but i hate it. Im gonna buy one. I its a great investment. I like how ur grill folds in.

50 buck all day at home depot. It doesn't get as hot as my little weber but you can adjust the rack if you wanna sear. It does fold down and rolls well. 

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 3, 2016
2:24 pm
Nyro
Members
Forum Posts: 2139

phreakcore said

bayAreaShaman said

50 buck all day at home depot. It doesn't get as hot as my little weber but you can adjust the rack if you wanna sear. It does fold down and rolls well.   

Shit man though that is the way to go. Don't  take something expensive just take what gets the job done.

Whoop Whoop Nyro :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 3, 2016
3:02 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

bayAreaShaman said

My homie just picked up a Coleman grill/stove top. She goes all the fuck out.

@bayAreaShaman  I can't remember if I gave you my contact info at the Observatory but I pm'ed you my number.

Whoop Whoop V_Ron :

bayAreaShaman, scruffy
July 3, 2016
4:25 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

@v_ron tell her to come thru! 

@nyro. @phreakcore i was planning on getting something like that cuz of the surface area and probability but like phreakcore said it doesnt get that hot more coals and stuff. I dunno ill see i want a cheap round portable grill i cand destroy and not feel bad about doin it. Ill find it if not settle.

Nyro, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 5, 2016
11:48 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518

bayAreaShaman said

@nyro. @phreakcore i was planning on getting something like that cuz of the surface area and probability but like phreakcore said it doesnt get that hot more coals and stuff. I dunno ill see i want a cheap round portable grill i cand destroy and not feel bad about doin it. Ill find it if not settle.  

I need to talk to her about it when I fly in to Connecticut on the 16th. I'm sure she'd be down, plus she's getting the second shirt I ordered. We both dug the fuck outta that design.

July 6, 2016
2:52 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

bayAreaShaman said

I did a test run on Sunday and used the suggested amount of coals and it definitely didn't get super hot like to get a good sear. I'm gonna try with more coals this time. Overall though it did come out good. I cooked steaks and was aiming for med rare but I overcooked it because I didn't think it was getting hot enough. Burgers and dogs though should be easy. I'll let you more after these next few cooks

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 6, 2016
9:34 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

@bayareashaman I just cooked some burgers on the grill and they came out great. I added more charcoal and spread it out pretty even and it was good to go. If you get that grill just remember to add more charcoal than they suggest. I put 4 patties on there and there was plenty of room for more. The one issue I have is the grill grate itself is too wide. Very easy for some meat to slide in between. Maybe I could rig up something to go underneath kinda like chicken wire or something. Definetely gonna bring Big Red though. 

Image Enlarger

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 6, 2016
10:10 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

tree tings: 

1]  im glad you cook types are doin tests n shit.  smart.  it wouldnt have occured to me, not bein a cook type myself. 

2]  i still havent found a wig for even ten bucks, but i bought these bags of fake hair [for extensions, i guess] and some gorilla glue, and whipped up a couple fake 'wigs'.  they actually look much more like scalps than wigs, but theyll serve the purpose well enough. 

3]  we kinda gotta nail down the meetup massacre places and times...  we got a quasi-consensus that they will mostly be mid- to late-afternoonish, and at least the thursday and friday meetups seem to be happenin at flh village [which is itself an assumption, to be picky]... 

but its all still pretty vague. 

heres where im at with it [day-place-time-events]: 

before gates - wherever - whenever - whatever [dunno if shirts will be distributable at this time or not]

wednesday - ? [village might or might not be a good choice] - ? oclock - shirts, ?

thursday - flh village - 2pm to ?pm - bbq, shirts, ? 

friday - flh village - ? oclock - shirts [if anybody still aint gotten em], ?

saturday - seminar tent - probably around the end time of the tattoo contest [1pm], sumn like that - icp seminar, wig gag

for the hell of it:

sunday...? - brunch at the local waffle house or some shit?  who knows.  but still, is possible. 

is that up-to-date? 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 6, 2016
10:17 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Can we do them later then 2.  I might miss them if theyre that early as I go to sleep around 7 am each day.  Last year we did 5pm and it made me sooo happy.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 6, 2016
10:27 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

OCJ_Brendan said
Can we do them later then 2.  I might miss them if theyre that early as I go to sleep around 7 am each day.  Last year we did 5pm and it made me sooo happy.  

off the top of my head, i know sewerside is at five. 

meant to add this to the other post. 

Image Enlarger

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 6, 2016
10:34 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Id be down for 3 or 4 then honestly ill do whatever if you come by my tent and wake my ass up at 1 ill be down for the 2 o clock ones.

July 6, 2016
10:34 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

@phreakcore yeah. I had that type of grill before. I mean we can get it done with anything. Last year i brought my grill but forgot my fucken grill plate at home! But i took my chimney. So i cooked with that dude. It was weird. Shit give me some rocks some wood and a shoping cart. 

@ocj_brendan yeah 2 is just the very start of the bbq plenty of tine to fuck up and start latter jah fee me.

Nyro, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
70 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845