April 29, 2024
91 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
fl.net forum meetup massacre 2014
August 2, 2014
3:22 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
401sp_Permalink sp_Print

VeryTwiztidRaven said

there is a Circle jerk going down in the The Love Shack! Who wants middle?

Someone wear a GoPro on a helmet, please and thanks!

-Jules

I'm geeking out right now but I'm also fucking disgusted.

August 2, 2014
3:54 pm
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352
402sp_Permalink sp_Print

mmmm whos up for a game of soggy biscuit?

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

August 2, 2014
4:07 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
403sp_Permalink sp_Print

Like I said @punkrockjuggalo your ninja skills made it so the forums heard the Killjoy Club song before most of the people at the Gathering did.

August 2, 2014
5:44 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
404sp_Permalink sp_Print

9k=

August 2, 2014
5:46 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891
405sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sean Law said
mmmm whos up for a game of soggy biscuit?

I'll match your soggy biscuit with a dirty dorrito.

piggofdoom said
Like I said @punkrockjuggalo your ninja skills made it so the forums heard the Killjoy Club song before most of the people at the Gathering did.

PRJ is the shit. Not just on the Gathering shit but ask a random question up in here and within 15 minutes you'll have an answer, pictures, links, all the shit. A big circle jerk to you sir.

August 2, 2014
7:07 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
406sp_Permalink sp_Print

patjoyce said   
I don't dislike you at all, that came out wrong. Kinda got the impression you would run me over with a golf cart though. It's all good though, I appreciate real talk. If it wasn't for people like slumerican502, LTB, Scruffy, OCJ_Brendan, Lucem Ferre, sexylette420, and now verytwiztidraven, I wouldn't necessarily know when I was fucking up.   
It's real easy to come off the wrong way in forums. It's kinda like when you text your friend something sarcastic and they think you're pissed. Tone doesn't come across well in forums either. I didn't realize I was derailing threads all over the place. I just get caught up in my own bullshit more often than not, without thinking how it may effect others' enjoyment on the forum. Now that it's been brought to my attention, I know to knock it off. No, you shouldn't have to have to point out obvious things to me. Nobody should. There are just some people I genuinely dislike on here, who I'm sure dislike me just as much, and I find it hard not to be a dick to them. But I really don't want to take away from other peoples' enjoyment on here. So, since it was bothering you, thanks for letting me know. It won't happen anymore (I hope).    

well said, and well meant.  

youre one of my favorite people on here, pat, and have been since before you actually signed up.  

know that, if i ever bark at you, it aint meant as disrespect, its just that i feel like i know you well enough to say 'youre bigger than that, dont let yourself get away from yourself.'  i could easily be wrong, naturally, but thats how i feel.  

i agree completely, that its kinda hard not to be a dick to some twit who has it comin.  all yall knew that about me.  

ultimately, the only beef i ever have with you, is some of the shit you say to hit people for reactions does kinda cross lines.  racist shit, particularly;  thats one of my biggest pet peeves [read that: intolerances], and it shows badly on you as a person, and on us as a micro-community.  

in fact, take that away, and in my mind, you are not negatively distinguishable from ocj, or slum, or omd, or ltb, or prj, or etc etc et cetera.  basicly, 80% of the ninjas and ninjettes with more than a hundred posts, who are mostly my idols.  

PRJ said  

I'm PLANNING on it! I'm still VERY pissed and upset that i did not make it this year. NOTHING WILL STOP ME THIS UPCOMING YEAR!    

more right than you know, brudda.  

youre goin.  if i have to come out and drag you, i guess i will.  youre goin.  

violentdope, too.  

@scottied - if i write articles about whatever, can i be in the cool kids club, too?  

im only half joking;  i could easily write articles, i just dont have all that much to write about, that i dont cover in the forum.  

that, and punkrock has me out-ninja'd by a factor of about ten.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 2, 2014
7:55 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
407sp_Permalink sp_Print

piggofdoom said
I picked up a half empty 2 liter and threw it in the air and this huge guy made me believe I was gonna get stomped. Ask @carnivalkilla44 because it was his fault.

Ya I'll take full blame for that lol. Dude was big... Glad shit didn't get messy. Good times good times.

August 2, 2014
8:50 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
408sp_Permalink sp_Print

You know, even if I hadn't had the spec-fucking-tacular time that I had, I'd feel good knowing that our experience has opened the doors to what appears will be bigger and bigger meet-ups down the line. Like, people are seeing how well we all meshed, how little (like, zero) drama was involved, and now they're like "I wanna be part of that!".

Next year's Gathering, unless some bullshit goes down between now and then, stands to be freakin' HUGE for us.

August 2, 2014
8:52 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
409sp_Permalink sp_Print

Carnivalkilla44 said

piggofdoom said
I picked up a half empty 2 liter and threw it in the air and this huge guy made me believe I was gonna get stomped. Ask @carnivalkilla44 because it was his fault.

Ya I'll take full blame for that lol. Dude was big... Glad shit didn't get messy. Good times good times.

And at the end he was like "it's the gathering, what else should I expect" and let me hit his bong lol

August 2, 2014
9:02 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
410sp_Permalink sp_Print

piggofdoom said 

And at the end he was like "it's the gathering, what else should I expect" and let me hit his bong lol

......aaaaaaaaaaand gave you SARS. He wasn't gonna whoop you, he was simply waiting for his moment to biologically attack you. ;)

August 2, 2014
9:03 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845
411sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said
@scottied - if i write articles about whatever, can i be in the cool kids club, too?  

im only half joking;  i could easily write articles, i just dont have all that much to write about, that i dont cover in the forum.  

@scruffy , if you want to write articles, whether they be editorials or actual news posts, we'd be more than happy to have you as part of the team.  You've already shown to be more qualified for the job than many who have asked in the past...and that's just because you can type coherently.  lol.  Hit me up though if you're serious.

August 2, 2014
9:15 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492
412sp_Permalink sp_Print

We should all write up reviews of the GOTJ this year. More than simple "I liked this...I didn't like this" reviews, but not necessarily as detailed as mine and Scottie's. I particularly wanna read Boxy's!!

-Jules

August 2, 2014
9:18 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

scruffy said

I do not know about that, but thank you!

patjoyce said
PRJ is the shit. Not just on the Gathering shit but ask a random question up in here and within 15 minutes you'll have an answer, pictures, links, all the shit. A big circle jerk to you sir.

Thank You! I try to help where and when i can.

August 3, 2014
4:58 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
414sp_Permalink sp_Print

Here's couple questions:

1) What the fuck happened to Big Silva? They said he got "stolen" but how the hell would a person steal a thing like that? Not to mention, how in the hell would they have done a show at the top of a hill at the Carousel Stage with him?

2) What the fuck happened to the 150ft Slip n' Slide? Nuthin'! No water, no slide. I don't even know where they would have put it but it sure would'a made that JCW hill worth going down and back up again to go back down it... again.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

August 3, 2014
5:11 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
415sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said
1) What the fuck happened to Big Silva? They said he got "stolen" but how the hell would a person steal a thing like that? Not to mention, how in the hell would they have done a show at the top of a hill at the Carousel Stage with him?

From what i heard Big Silva got thrown away, but was recovered by Psychopathic after the Gathering ended.

Cheshyr said
2) What the fuck happened to the 150ft Slip n' Slide? Nuthin'! No water, no slide.

From what i heard it was ran over by a semi-truck the day before the Gathering opened. They plan to have it next year.

August 3, 2014
5:14 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
416sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said
Here's couple questions:

2) What the fuck happened to the 150ft Slip n' Slide? Nuthin'! No water, no slide. I don't even know where they would have put it but it sure would'a made that JCW hill worth going down and back up again to go back down it... again.

1) From what I heard, Big Silva was there, but he wasn't stolen.  Whoever was in charge of that event didn't have anything for big Silva to smash.  Slight oversight.  So they just canceled it.  

2) I wanted to use my GoPro on that Slip N Slide!  I think they were supposed to set it up right by the shower trucks.  I actually saw what looks to be a part of it there, but ninjas just started camping on top of it. At some point, it just wasn't there anymore.  I don't know where else they would have set it up either.

August 3, 2014
5:22 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
417sp_Permalink sp_Print

Damn you @punkrockjuggalo !

August 3, 2014
5:30 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
418sp_Permalink sp_Print

ScottieD said
Damn you @punkrockjuggalo !

ron-simmons-damn-2-o.gifImage Enlarger

August 3, 2014
8:44 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

It was cool meeting ya'all. Here's another pic from the site. Who took the pic?

Image Enlarger

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 3, 2014
9:01 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
420sp_Permalink sp_Print

GanjaGoblin said  
It was cool meeting ya'all.    

likewise, my man.  likewise.    

Here's another pic from the site. Who took the pic?

Image Enlarger

gideon?  i think?  

love these pictures.  

love the shirt.  

love the gathering.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MatthewMut, PureHateToTheFullest, Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845