May 12, 2024
15 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HatchetmanMJ
AraabMuzik on Getting Shot & Slaughterhouse Collab Album - Bonnaroo 2013
June 15, 2013
3:53 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11708
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

iLLtheClown said
Right fabricating. Poor little actor trying to play the role of a rapper can't even manage to spit a decent multi. Quit rap it doesn't want you neither does hip-hop.

lol oh did you just learn what a multi is or somethin?? lol i prob never had a decent simile either right? haaha fuckin clown.. illtheCLOWN a more fitting name doesnt exist haha

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

June 15, 2013
3:22 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

PunkRockJuggalo said

The Warlock said
cant say i do punk..

yeah you know what i'm sayin

I know im super late to the party but thats how I roll

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

June 15, 2013
3:38 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Oh yeah slaughterhouse is ok...not great...kinda poppy...and idk if im a real hip hop head...but if i am id rather not be...

Oh and Joe budden is on one of those reality shows my girl watches while i play computer games and get head...in that order...hard to take dude seriously when he raps like hes hood...and then runs around on VH1 making kissey faces at some bitch...

ya know what Im saying... 

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

June 15, 2013
3:52 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
June 15, 2013
3:56 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

consequence is such a hoe..

June 15, 2013
4:02 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

PunkRockJuggalo said

The Warlock said cant say i do punk..

yeah you know what i'm sayin

I know im super late to the party but thats how I roll    

haha great shit ..fuckin shaggy..

June 15, 2013
4:02 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

They both are hoes...they sold out for VH1 money...which is less than mtv money....but more than fuse money....so they're mid rate hoes...

You know the hoes that you take to motel 6...cuz they're too classy for the roach motel...but they don't hold up in the lights at the four seasons...

so called hardcore rappers should not allow themselves to be portrayed in such a pussified light...

ya know what im sayin

June 15, 2013
4:07 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

OCJ_Brendan said
They both are hoes...they sold out for VH1 money...which is less than mtv money....but more than fuse money....so they're mid rate hoes...

You know the hoes that you take to motel 6...cuz they're too classy for the roach motel...but they don't hold up in the lights at the four seasons...

so called hardcore rappers should not allow themselves to be portrayed in such a pussified light...

ya know what im sayin

lol no i dont.. whats he supposed to do have a gun strapped to his back to make sure no one gets close enough to sucker punch him?? haha dudes more of an emo rapper than hardore anyways.. & so icp are even worse of sellouts for being on fuse?? budden's signed to shady so its not like he needed to be on the show.. theres nothing sell out about makin money.. a sell out is someone who goes against their beliefs for money.. dude obviously wanted to be on the show.. swollen members did a channel 5 news interview/performance guess theyre some sell outs according to you haha

June 15, 2013
4:29 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Its not the sucker punch that makes him a pussy...its him selling his likeness (literally selling out) to a show that's primary goal is to create fabricated drama about B list hip hop people...so that people will watch...those shows are pure trash and it makes me sadder if he was hype to do it...in your words *smh*

As to you swollen members jab attempt...I dont think anyone is going to view a one time news interview/performance to hype an album in the same light as a whole season of once again "a show that's primary goal is to create fabricated drama about B list hip hop people...so that people will watch...

its sad that you even try to compare the two...

and unless a "slaughter house" is somewhere you go to complain about your ex girlfriend leaving you...i dont consider him an emo rapper...but then again i dont really listen to losers who do VH1 reality shows so i really cant back that up with any examples...

Ya know what im sayin...

June 15, 2013
4:35 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

oh and icp doing a show where they clown on videos isnt selling out its them doing what they do...being clowns...

*edit If Joe Budden isnt a sellout hes a certified bitch...cuz if hes not compromising his own integrity for VH1 money...then he obviously had none to begin with...shady records or not hes not rich enough not to do reality tv...

if you're ok with listening to a rapper that literally cries about bitches on VH1 willingly...go ahead buddy...i however shall not

ya know what im sayin

June 15, 2013
4:37 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

lol yes an artist being on a channel dedicated to music is much more sell out than being on a corporate own/ran news station lol wtf? & theyve been on it multiple times.. & slaughterhouse rap about various shit.. the group is based on cream of the crop emcees not "hardcoreness".. buddens solo shit is filled with real shit.. allot of somber music hence the emo title.. 

June 15, 2013
4:40 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

OCJ_Brendan said
oh and icp doing a show where they clown on videos isnt selling out its them doing what they do...being clowns...

if you're ok with listening to a rapper that literally cries about bitches on VH1 willingly...go ahead buddy...i however shall not

ya know what im sayin

i watched every episode he never cried over a bitch.. 

OCJ_Brendan said

youre ridiculous.. in your words fuse is "roach motel level hoe" yet they arent sell outs?? lol how arent they selling their likeness??

June 15, 2013
4:41 pm
mr B
mr B
Members
Forum Posts: 530

hey warlock u cant run

June 15, 2013
4:42 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

When was the last time vh1 played music..and vh1 is corporate owned too so you make no sense... arguing with you is like arguing with a stump...you take up space but you make no point worth making...

doing a news station interview to play a song off your new album and get exposure isnt selling out...if you think it is then you are flat wrong end of story...it doesn't matter who does it...

ya know what im saying

June 15, 2013
4:45 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

The Warlock said

I refuse to argue with someone who has watched EVERY love and hip hop episode...by admitting that you sir have "ethered" yourself

June 15, 2013
4:45 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

OCJ_Brendan said
When was the last time vh1 played music..and vh1 is corporate owned too so you make no sense... arguing with you is like arguing with a stump...you take up space but you make no point worth making...

doing a news station interview to play a song off your new album and get exposure isnt selling out...if you think it is then you are flat wrong end of story...it doesn't matter who does it...

ya know what im saying

doing a reality tv show doesnt give any exposure though right?? cmon man.. & you didnt answer my question about icp's likeness..

June 15, 2013
4:47 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

ive probably seen one whole episode while i was waiting for top piece...theres no way your going to see that you are wrong...cuz you watch trash reality tv on a B rate cable network...i kinda feel bad for you right now...it took all my steam out of arguing...

June 15, 2013
4:48 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

OCJ_Brendan said

The Warlock said

I refuse to argue with someone who has watched EVERY love and hip hop episode...by admitting that you sir have "ethered" yourself

i watched every episode of one season cuz im a fan of joe.. admittedly it is kinda corny but fuck it.. lets just agree to disagree cuz obviously our opinions on what a sell out is differ..

June 15, 2013
4:50 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Icp isnt selling out because they are not compromising their ideals to do a project just for money...theyre doing something they get to me them at...like i said before

If Joe Budden isnt a sellout hes a certified bitch…cuz if hes not compromising his own integrity for VH1 money…then he obviously had none to begin with…shady records or not hes not rich enough not to do reality tv…

like i said i feel bad for you i was just answering your question cuz you asked me too...im done with this atrocious arugment to me  it was over when you said

The Warlock said

June 15, 2013
4:50 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
100sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said
ive probably seen one whole episode while i was waiting for top piece...theres no way your going to see that you are wrong...cuz you watch trash reality tv on a B rate cable network...i kinda feel bad for you right now...it took all my steam out of arguing...

i watched it on the internet.. lol youve only seen one episode but made an accusation that he cries over bitches on it?? admitting you lie to help your case definitely hurts your arguments yo...

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
45 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

cbd softgels, RaymondBew, MathewVew, Randyisosy, WalterZew

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845