April 28, 2024
56 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HatchetmanMJ
AraabMuzik on Getting Shot & Slaughterhouse Collab Album - Bonnaroo 2013
June 15, 2013
2:40 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Take into consideration how many artists try rapping, how long a lot of artists have been rapping for, and how many of them even get to say that they live off of their own music. I met this dude who is in a heavy metal band, forget the name which sucks cause I never got to check out the music, but he has CDs selling in different countries, he has played shows in different countries (which, doing research myself, you have to be making a lot of noise for venue owners to book people from out of their own country) and he still does not live off of his own music, he still has a job and everything, his music just gives him a bit more cash.

June 15, 2013
2:43 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

It's what I do mane, it's what I do.

June 15, 2013
2:46 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

Lucem Ferre said 
Take into consideration how many artists try rapping, how long a lot of artists have been rapping for, and how many of them even get to say that they live off of their own music. I met this dude who is in a heavy metal band, forget the name which sucks cause I never got to check out the music, but he has CDs selling in different countries, he has played shows in different countries (which, doing research myself, you have to be making a lot of noise for venue owners to book people from out of their own country) and he still does not live off of his own music, he still has a job and everything, his music just gives him a bit more cash.

yeah i never tried downplayin it.. props to dude.. i was just pointin out the angles you took didnt mean much when talkin about whats good or not.. which is all perception anyways

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

June 15, 2013
2:59 am
iLLtheClown
Members
Forum Posts: 2700

Any wannabe rapper who tries to constitute their opinion of what a hip-hop head should be is strictly fraud. I'm looking at you kid. Araabmuzik only beat that was good was used by Styles P Ride on Da Regular. SlaughterHouse Joe Budden getting punched out for dissing the Wu... Dissing Wu is a NO NO.

June 15, 2013
3:02 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

I think, regardless of perception, there is a bit of reality to shit.

Genuinely speaking if I were to say something like;

My name is Lucem, and I can rap, my raps are better than everything

I am better than you and you call me Lucem the better than you

And if you don't agree you are wrong because I am right

Lucem is a god worship him or die ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm sure that pretty much everybody would agree that is some horrible rap right there.

Plus, I'm sure most people would agree that this Lucem guy sounds like an asshole.

(I almost accidentally rhymed 'everything' with 'king')

But perhaps people would like the lyrics for being extremely humorous. So even though they might personally like the 4 awful awful asshole bars I wrote, they, from an objective view, would probably agree that they are horrible bars.

June 15, 2013
3:03 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

iLLtheClown said
Any wannabe rapper who tries to constitute their opinion of what a hip-hop head should be is strictly fraud. I'm looking at you kid. Araabmuzik only beat that was good was used by Styles P Ride on Da Regular. SlaughterHouse Joe Budden getting punched out for dissing the Wu... Dissing Wu is a NO NO.

who? i never said anything about hip hop heads so.. & thats far from his best beat..

June 15, 2013
3:04 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

iLLtheClown said

Heard about that, heard they straight up made the dude look like a little bitch and that he got on to like Tiny Chat or something with a steak on his eye to cry about it.

June 15, 2013
3:10 am
iLLtheClown
Members

This says otherwise "anyone who isnt hype about a slaughterhouse album being produced by just blaze & araab is not a fan of hip hop"

June 15, 2013
3:12 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

i didnt know any old fan of hip hop is a "hip hop head".. guess yalls little nerdy title isnt so special after all hahahaha 

June 15, 2013
3:14 am
iLLtheClown
Members

Hanz of Ice Water (Rae's clique) punching Joey.

June 15, 2013
3:16 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Lucem Ferre said

iLLtheClown said

Heard about that, heard they straight up made the dude look like a little bitch and that he got on to like Tiny Chat or something with a steak on his eye to cry about it.

by havin a 6-foot-4, 300 pound dude punch him? i wonder what that guy would make you look like.. if anything it makes meth look like a bitch for not being able to handle his own beef..

June 15, 2013
3:16 am
iLLtheClown
Members

Nope hip-hop head is a hip-hop head. Hip-Hop fan is a child on the sides peeping the action not understanding the scene. You know nothing.

June 15, 2013
3:19 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

iLLtheClown said
Nope hip-hop head is a hip-hop head. Hip-Hop fan is a child on the sides peeping the action not understanding the scene. You know nothing.

lol i know nothing yet according to you me saying hip hop fan = hip hop head.. smh.. go back into hiding dawg cuz your contradicting yourself..

June 15, 2013
3:21 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

The Warlock said

Lucem Ferre said

iLLtheClown said

by havin a 6-foot-4, 300 pound dude punch him? i wonder what that guy would make you look like.. 

Pfff, Lucem Ferre clan ain't nothin' to fuck with.

June 15, 2013
3:24 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

cute.. off beat tho haha

June 15, 2013
3:30 am
iLLtheClown
Members

Right i'm in hiding. Kid you're a chump. You're the worst rapper... shit you don't rap you lose your breath reading your little hickory dickory dock wanna be mother goose rhymes. Kid you got nothing.

June 15, 2013
3:32 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

iLLtheClown said
Right i'm in hiding. Kid you're a chump. You're the worst rapper... shit you don't rap you lose your breath reading your little hickory dickory dock wanna be mother goose rhymes. Kid you got nothing.

lol you are nothing.. afraid to show your face cuz you look like a fuckin cornball.. youre an idiot its cool.. i aint mad at ya 

June 15, 2013
3:38 am
iLLtheClown
Members

You still recording in Mono? You still thinking Escam is your best friend? You catch up to the beat yet? You learn how to read your rhymes without forgetting where the pauses are? You still using other peoples beats? You still think your opinion is godly ln here? You getting mad? Thinking of deleting comments chump? You ain't no rapper you're a pathetic actor.

June 15, 2013
3:40 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

you still fabricating bullshit arent you? haha an actor? looooool what wack ass rapper did you get that from?

June 15, 2013
3:46 am
iLLtheClown
Members

Right fabricating. Poor little actor trying to play the role of a rapper can't even manage to spit a decent multi. Quit rap it doesn't want you neither does hip-hop.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

PatrickTOire, FrankIllix, Floydbok, ErnestSop, ScottStarm

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845