April 27, 2024
126 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HatchetmanMJ
AraabMuzik on Getting Shot & Slaughterhouse Collab Album - Bonnaroo 2013
June 15, 2013
12:03 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

TruthSerum said
haha im just keepin it 100 man

Nah, I beg to differ

Slaughterhouse is a boring group consisting of 4 failed rappers who were too boring to make it solo and came together to make the most boring hip hop music ever.

Arab is a hack who makes shitty thrown together in 5 minutes beats on his MPC out of equally shitty 80's hair band samples. I cant remember which CamRon song it was he made but the shit had like a Warrant or Cinderella Sample on it and he had his shitty "You are now listening to Arab Muzik" sample all mixed into the beat like he was super proud of it, shit made me want to punch something

Just Blaze was dope in the Rocafella days, I'll give him that, but now he's been reduced to sampling the "Night at the Roxbury" theme song for Em cause he's out of ideas

lol no offense bruh just my thoughts

no offense takin yo you clearly have horrible taste tho if you actually think that

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

June 15, 2013
12:14 am
TruthSerum
TruthSerum
Members
Forum Posts: 49

The Warlock said

TruthSerum said
haha im just keepin it 100 man

Nah, I beg to differ

Slaughterhouse is a boring group consisting of 4 failed rappers who were too boring to make it solo and came together to make the most boring hip hop music ever.

Arab is a hack who makes shitty thrown together in 5 minutes beats on his MPC out of equally shitty 80's hair band samples. I cant remember which CamRon song it was he made but the shit had like a Warrant or Cinderella Sample on it and he had his shitty "You are now listening to Arab Muzik" sample all mixed into the beat like he was super proud of it, shit made me want to punch something

Just Blaze was dope in the Rocafella days, I'll give him that, but now he's been reduced to sampling the "Night at the Roxbury" theme song for Em cause he's out of ideas

lol no offense bruh just my thoughts

no offense takin yo you clearly have horrible taste tho if you actually think that

Taste is up for debate, I could probably name 100 artists I like that you'd agree with, I'm just not feelin these dudes, Royce has some dope solo shit here and there, Death is Certain was good........ But whatever man, at least I gave you reasons as to why I dont like them, it aint blind hating, I consider myself a pretty well informed and diverse hip hop fan but these dudes aint doin nothin for me.

June 15, 2013
12:17 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

you must not be into real shit or raw skill then haha regardless sayin araabs beats are shitty is def blind hate.. if you were to make a beat on an mpc it'd be shitty.. if i were to itd be shitty as well.. you dont get to be one of the biggest producers in the game makin "shitty" beats.. you may not feel em but describin em as shitty is ludicrious.. & i doubt you could name 10 id agree with.. 

June 15, 2013
12:27 am
TruthSerum
TruthSerum
Members

The Warlock said
you must not be into real shit or raw skill then haha regardless sayin araabs beats are shitty is def blind hate.. if you were to make a beat on an mpc it'd be shitty.. if i were to itd be shitty as well.. you dont get to be one of the biggest producers in the game makin "shitty" beats.. you may not feel em but describin em as shitty is ludicrious.. & i doubt you could name 10 id agree with.. 

The Warlock said
you must not be into real shit or raw skill then haha regardless sayin araabs beats are shitty is def blind hate.. if you were to make a beat on an mpc it'd be shitty.. if i were to itd be shitty as well.. you dont get to be one of the biggest producers in the game makin "shitty" beats you may not feel em but describin em as shitty is ludicrious.. & i doubt you could name 10 id agree with.. 

LOL @ Slaughterhouse being "Real Shit" aint they put out their last album with 2 Skyler Grey features and a single that had Cee Lo green singing the hook over a beat that was jacked from a 90's pop song???

And on that same album, didnt Arab Muzik make a simple ass four bar loop beat out of that Korn "Freak on a Leash" song??? I've heard kids on soundclick make better beats..........OUT OF THE SAME SAMPLE!!!

Just stop it and lets agree to disagree here man, you aint gonna sit there with a straight face and call Slaughterhouse "Real Shit" when there last album was the most blatant attempt at Selling Out I've seen in years........lol

June 15, 2013
12:31 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

a celebratory song isnt real to you? cmon son... & please do link a better beat with that sample cuz id love to hear it.. & skyler's the fuckin truth

June 15, 2013
12:37 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Royce Da 5'9", though I do dig some of his shit, is a huge fucking sell out. He convinced Eminem to make lighters on Bad Meets Evil the lead single so it'd sell more copies, Bad Meets Evil was supposed to be some hardcore fucking shit, not some poppy ass bullshit. Not only that, dude ditched Esham, after promising to do this huge tour with him, left him high and dry just to sit on Eminem's lap and do this Bad Meets Evil album. I'm sorry, but that right there is selling out.

Though, on the other hand the fact that Royce even did a song with Twiztid kind of says that maybe he is still keeping some part of himself rooted into the ground, then again he probably was paid to do it thus meaning that he could possibly only be doing the collab for the money. Regardless, the people of Faygoluvers call shenanigans on your whole "I'm a real hip hop fan" bull shit, ahha. Ooops, I mean Warlock.

June 15, 2013
12:39 am
TruthSerum
TruthSerum
Members

The Warlock said
a celebratory song isnt real to you? cmon son... & please do link a better beat with that sample cuz id love to hear it.. & skyler's the fuckin truth

Skylar Grey is the truth.......but I'm the one with bad taste in real shit??

lol, its cool man I aint gonna argue with you bout it, to each his own, we all like what we like....... Just out of curiosity, were you a fan of Em's "Recovery" album???

June 15, 2013
12:43 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

lol i never said she does real shit i just said she's the truth.. her hook game in undeniable..

& yeah recovery was full of real shit so of course i dug it..

June 15, 2013
12:44 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

speaking of twiztid and Royce, what happened to the coin flipped lunatic music video? I thought they were making one.

and to TruthSerum, do you know and/or like the song my darling by Eminem? bonus track off relapse I think

June 15, 2013
12:45 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

TruthSerum said

The Warlock said

Skylar Grey is the truth.......but I'm the one with bad taste in real shit??

lol, its cool man I aint gonna argue with you bout it, to each his own, we all like what we like....... Just out of curiosity, were you a fan of Em's "Recovery" album???

I was. Granted, it wasn't as hardcore and dark as I like my music but it was real shit. Relapse was him trying to do The Slim Shady and Marshal Mathers LPs again but it failed miserably. This album was him finally letting go of all the shit that tormented him in the past like his drug addiction, low self esteem, destructive relationship with Kim, and death of Proof and finally becoming something better. The biggest down for me on this album was that it seemed as though most of the album was made for teenage girls.

June 15, 2013
12:46 am
TruthSerum
TruthSerum
Members

lol i never said she does real shit i just said she's the truth.. her hook game in undeniable..   & yeah recovery was full of real shit so of course i dug it..

Every Time I hear Skylar Grey it kinda comes off like Amy Lee from Evanescence trying to do hip hop for some reason lol she's alright here and there tho actually one of the only songs I liked from that Slaughterhouse album was Rescue Me

June 15, 2013
12:46 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Lucem Ferre said
Royce Da 5'9", though I do dig some of his shit, is a huge fucking sell out. He convinced Eminem to make lighters on Bad Meets Evil the lead single so it'd sell more copies, Bad Meets Evil was supposed to be some hardcore fucking shit, not some poppy ass bullshit. Not only that, dude ditched Esham, after promising to do this huge tour with him, left him high and dry just to sit on Eminem's lap and do this Bad Meets Evil album. I'm sorry, but that right there is selling out.

that right theres a smart move.. fuck a tour with esham that not one show is gonna sell out.. dude needs to feed his family..

Though, on the other hand the fact that Royce even did a song with Twiztid kind of says that maybe he is still keeping some part of himself rooted into the ground, then again he probably was paid to do it thus meaning that he could possibly only be doing the collab for the money. Regardless, the people of Faygoluvers call shenanigans on your whole "I'm a real hip hop fan" bull shit, ahha. Ooops, I mean Warlock.

i hate the term "real hip hop" i like what i like..

June 15, 2013
12:47 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

TruthSerum said
lol i never said she does real shit i just said she's the truth.. her hook game in undeniable..   & yeah recovery was full of real shit so of course i dug it..

Every Time I hear Skylar Grey it kinda comes off like Amy Lee from Evanescence trying to do hip hop for some reason lol she's alright here and there tho actually one of the only songs I liked from that Slaughterhouse album was Rescue Me

goodbye was my fav

June 15, 2013
12:48 am
TruthSerum
TruthSerum
Members

twiztidkillaxxx2 said
speaking of twiztid and Royce, what happened to the coin flipped lunatic music video? I thought they were making one.

and to TruthSerum, do you know and/or like the song my darling by Eminem? bonus track off relapse I think

That Coinflip video I heard got shot down because of Twiztid leaving PSY but thats just what I've heard online nobody ever really said shit about it.

And that Em song was cool, the hook was annoying lol but overall yeah I liked that one for what it was........

June 15, 2013
12:50 am
TruthSerum
TruthSerum
Members

TruthSerum said

twiztidkillaxxx2 said

That Coinflip video I heard got shot down because of Twiztid leaving PSY but thats just what I've heard online nobody ever really said shit about it.

And that Em song was cool, the hook was annoying lol but overall yeah I liked that one for what it was........At least he didnt do the weird Ralapse Voice on it, Actually Relapse would have been great if he hadnt of chosen to rap the whole thing doing whatever Russian Triumph the comedy dog voice he was trying to pull off lol

June 15, 2013
12:53 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

I thought the music video was announced after they left psychopathic? but I could be wrong.

yeah I didn't care much for Relapse but for the my darling song and 5AM. Recovery I liked better

June 15, 2013
12:55 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

I like how he talks about selling his soul in the song to the devil.

June 15, 2013
1:01 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

im still waitin for that beat serum haha

June 15, 2013
1:05 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

turn up my headphones!

June 15, 2013
1:10 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

How do you feel about Chino XL, Warlock?

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
59 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

GeorgeFum, DanielHaurl, TimothyDryPe, MichaelRal, JamesHew

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845