April 28, 2024
49 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
HatchetmanMJ
AraabMuzik on Getting Shot & Slaughterhouse Collab Album - Bonnaroo 2013
June 15, 2013
1:15 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

how does Chino XL feel about Lucem? hahahaha

Chino XL is alright. I like his shit its not too bad. yall need to listen to some Osama bin rappin

June 15, 2013
1:21 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

twiztidkillaxxx2 said
how does Chino XL feel about Lucem? hahahaha

Chino XL is alright. I like his shit its not too bad. yall need to listen to some Osama bin rappin

Chino XL feels very highly about Lucem Ferre.

June 15, 2013
1:24 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

that is good to know. cool

what do the FBI think of Lucem?

June 15, 2013
1:24 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

Lucem Ferre said
How do you feel about Chino XL, Warlock?

havent heard much of his shit but have heard enough to know hes dope haha

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

June 15, 2013
1:26 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

The Warlock said

Lucem Ferre said

It is well known that you hate SKR and think that everybody on that label is trash, right?

June 15, 2013
1:27 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

the dopest dope you ever smoked

June 15, 2013
1:27 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

I object

June 15, 2013
1:28 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

By the way, I'm pretty sure tons of hip hop heads would claim that you are not a hip hop fan for not knowing more Chino XL.

June 15, 2013
1:29 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

hes a dope rapper. but he aint no Eminem or Tech N9ne. or fuck he aint no Violent J even. I know you aint talking to me but don't put chino up to high

June 15, 2013
1:30 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Lucem Ferre said

The Warlock said

Lucem Ferre said

It is well known that you hate SKR and think that everybody on that label is trash, right?

i dont know their roster.. have only heard sick, razakel, & that twin gun guy or whatever i dont remember his name.. Two Clipz thats who it is.. (looked it up)

June 15, 2013
1:31 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Lucem Ferre said
By the way, I'm pretty sure tons of hip hop heads would claim that you are not a hip hop fan for not knowing more Chino XL.

haha possibly.. im cool with that.. he aint that big tho

June 15, 2013
1:33 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

you guys ever heard of a guy name 2pac?

June 15, 2013
1:39 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

haha nope.. isnt he the lesser known dude from thug life? haha

June 15, 2013
1:47 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

The Warlock said

Lucem Ferre said

The Warlock said

Lucem Ferre said

i dont know their roster.. have only heard sick, razakel, & that twin gun guy or whatever i dont remember his name..

Oh, was going to point out that SKR has pulled off a Chino XL collaboration, but you don't know the artist that did it. It was a big fail at me trying to prove a point.

Do you even listen to anything they put out recently? I mean, being a fan of hip hop to completely throw them under and call them complete trash is a bit drastic, especially when you consider the fact that they keep getting bigger and bigger and doing much greater things even though most people hate them. I mean, even horrorcore fans hate them for some reason and they keep growing larger and larger. Just stating that your opinion on what's trash and what's real means absolutely nothing especially when these people that you dubbed as 'trash' keep growing larger and larger despite all of the set backs that they have. Sick OWNS two businesses. SKR and Sick Beats.com Take into consideration that LoKey and Sick both used to be at each others throats and now LoKey is using Sick's beats and shouting him out in his music. Consider the fact that Sick has won multiple beat competitions as well as had the #1 spot for the best metal cover song on sound click. They also have been placed as #1 rap artists in your area on many different music sharing websites. I'm sorry, but when artists in their position are doing this good they must be doing something right. So you're opinion on them being "trash" is either wrong and your opinion's on music shouldn't be taken seriously or maybe perception does not equal reality and anybody who does not like Slaughterhouse cans still be a hip hop fan.

June 15, 2013
1:58 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Lucem Ferre said

The Warlock said

Lucem Ferre said

The Warlock said

Lucem Ferre said

i dont know their roster.. have only heard sick, razakel, & that twin gun guy or whatever i dont remember his name..

Oh, was going to point out that SKR has pulled off a Chino XL collaboration, but you don't know the artist that did it. It was a big fail at me trying to prove a point.

Do you even listen to anything they put out recently? I mean, being a fan of hip hop to completely throw them under and call them complete trash is a bit drastic, especially when you consider the fact that they keep getting bigger and bigger and doing much greater things even though most people hate them. I mean, even horrorcore fans hate them for some reason and they keep growing larger and larger. Just stating that your opinion on what's trash and what's real means absolutely nothing especially when these people that you dubbed as 'trash' keep growing larger and larger despite all of the set backs that they have. Sick OWNS two businesses. SKR and Sick Beats.com Take into consideration that LoKey and Sick both used to be at each others throats and now LoKey is using Sick's beats and shouting him out in his music. Consider the fact that Sick has won multiple beat competitions as well as had the #1 spot for the best metal cover song on sound click. They also have been placed as #1 rap artists in your area on many different music sharing websites. I'm sorry, but when artists in their position are doing this good they must be doing something right. So you're opinion on them being "trash" is either wrong and your opinion's on music shouldn't be taken seriously or maybe perception does not equal reality and anybody who does not like Slaughterhouse cans still be a hip hop fan.

lol did i hurt your feelings with that slaughterhouse thing or somethin? haha i do agree that they must be doin somethin right.. then again you dont need much talent if youre willing to hustle your ass off.. icp proved that.. & like i said i cant judge the entire label cuz i havent heard em all nor do i care to.. the most recent shit i heard was that raz vid that was like black & white.. i think everyone who strains their voice is trash & corns & i dont care if that makes someone disregard my opinion cuz i disregard theirs for liking that shit.. as far as the slaughterhouse thing yeah i agree to a certain extent obviously.. i meant that more in regards to the culture as a whole as oppose to random hip hop music or acts...

June 15, 2013
2:18 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

really tho your "growth" point doesnt prove anything cuz every "underground" artist will continue to grow as long as they dont diss/alienate their fanbase.. & sick only has 5K facebook fans 2K twitter followers so he isnt THAT big..

June 15, 2013
2:20 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

It's more the fact that you think your opinion is above everybody else's, that you have the nerve to tell people that they are not part of a culture or real hip hop fans just because they don't like an artist that you do like. That if somebody puts an artist you don't like above an artist you do like they have bad taste. Agree to disagree, but it is a bit ignorant to believe such things especially when so many people would ignore any of your opinions solely on the fact that you like ICP's music and consider yourself to be a juggalo. I mean, what the fuck is the point of even coming on here and learning other people's opinions and putting your own music up on here when you are just going to ignore any opinion that does not agree with you? It's insulting to tell somebody that their opinion doesn't matter. That's completely disregarding the fact that I said your opinion on my music doesn't matter to me, but when I'm going for something that you specifically said you don't like that means I'm not for you, bit of a difference. Plus, since my new shit is going to be more real shit your opinion on my new shit will matter (unless you keep on with that my voice is the worst in hip hop shit).

Me, I don't really have much of an opinion on Slaughterhouse. Never heard anything I didn't like from them but personally I think they are a bit poppy. (completely ignoring the fact that I like Kanye West)

June 15, 2013
2:23 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

The Warlock said
really tho your "growth" point doesnt prove anything cuz every "underground" artist will continue to grow as long as they dont diss/alienate their fanbase.. & sick only has 5K facebook fans 2K twitter followers so he isnt THAT big..

He lives off of his own music. That right there is what I consider success, not many artists can do that.

June 15, 2013
2:31 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Lucem Ferre said

The Warlock said

He lives off of his own music. That right there is what I consider success, not many artists can do that.

true thats def big enough haha still tho..

June 15, 2013
2:38 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

Lucem Ferre said
It's more the fact that you think your opinion is above everybody else's, that you have the nerve to tell people that they are not part of a culture or real hip hop fans just because they don't like an artist that you do like. That if somebody puts an artist you don't like above an artist you do like they have bad taste. Agree to disagree, but it is a bit ignorant to believe such things especially when so many people would ignore any of your opinions solely on the fact that you like ICP's music and consider yourself to be a juggalo. I mean, what the fuck is the point of even coming on here and learning other people's opinions and putting your own music up on here when you are just going to ignore any opinion that does not agree with you? It's insulting to tell somebody that their opinion doesn't matter. That's completely disregarding the fact that I said your opinion on my music doesn't matter to me, but when I'm going for something that you specifically said you don't like that means I'm not for you, bit of a difference. Plus, since my new shit is going to be more real shit your opinion on my new shit will matter (unless you keep on with that my voice is the worst in hip hop shit).

Me, I don't really have much of an opinion on Slaughterhouse. Never heard anything I didn't like from them but personally I think they are a bit poppy. (completely ignoring the fact that I like Kanye West)

lol i love how you constantly point out your contradictions haha i honestly dont feel my opinions are above everyones.. apparently it comes across that way tho.. my bad haha & my 1st point had nothing to do with being a part of the culture or a "real fan" so theres no nerve there.. i didnt say that with total sincerity it was more of a yall aint supportin hip hop & talent if yall dont fuck with these dudes.. if that makes any sense haha.. i really dont give a fuck less i just said that in excitement tbh.. i dont ignore opinions i just agree to disagree.. like most people i feel i have good taste so if someone disses somethin i think is dope obviously im a think their perception is warped compared to mine.. obviously i realize i dont know everything.. calm down yo haha majority of this shit wasnt even originally aimed at you yet you seem to be takin the most offense.. i know you hate everything but god damn haha

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
56 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono, EdgardoDug, HomerJer

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845