May 10, 2024
25 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
September 10, 2021
11:02 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1930
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2741sp_Permalink sp_Print

hahahaha. look at this faggot. lying and projections as always.

Do you think I give a shit about "people who agree with me politically"? you fucking retard? you're talking about one person. that coward bitch OMD who talks a big game on the internet but just like you is too much of a coward faggot to back anything up.

kill yourself and save the world the trouble.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Old Mr Dangerous

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

September 10, 2021
11:05 pm
Dirtnap
Members
Forum Posts: 14
2742sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
hahahaha. look at this faggot. lying and projections as always.

Do you think I give a shit about "people who agree with me politically"? you fucking retard? you're talking about one person. that coward bitch OMD who talks a big game on the internet but just like you is too much of a coward faggot to back anything up.

kill yourself and save the world the trouble.  

you've already lost just look at the dumb shit you say. calm down and smoke your virginia slims nerd.

Whoop Whoop Dirtnap :

Old Mr Dangerous
September 10, 2021
11:06 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

Tell you what, Smack?

Kill yourself and have the death certificate sent to my house and I'll smoke whatever fucking weak ass cigarettes you want me too in your dishonor.

notice smack stopped posting after his alt got on? ISN'T IT WEIRD EVERYTHING HE CLAIMED ABOUT ME IS TRUE FOR WHAT HE'S DOING? HOW FUCKING WEIRD IS THAT.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. IT'S ALMOST LIKE THIS OBSESSIVE FAGGOT IS PROJECTING JUST LIKE REPUBLICAN RETARDS ALWAYS DO.

accuse the other side of what you, yourself do. That's #1 in the republicunt playbook.

September 10, 2021
11:09 pm
Dirtnap
Members
2744sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
Tell you what, Smack?

Kill yourself and have the death certificate sent to my house and I'll smoke whatever fucking weak ass cigarettes you want me too in your dishonor.  

bro im not smack just look at how we type he cares a lot more. 

"WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE, RIGHT? just like all republicunts. nothing but projection. accuse everyone else of the exact shit you do.

Kill yourself, faggot. do it and improve the world.

and just so we’re clear. All christians can eat shit and die. Smack/dirtnap, every republican in office, this kryptic faggot. the world would be better if you all got a fucking bullet to the skull."

and just so you were clear, YOU ARE BRAINWASHED AND PROJECTING.

September 10, 2021
11:10 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2745sp_Permalink sp_Print

Kill yourself, smack. all 9 of your personalities. especially the pedophile ones.

September 10, 2021
11:11 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4487
2746sp_Permalink sp_Print

allors ces't minuit ici demain matin je menvais aux marcher aux puces St Eustache

bonne nuit mon petit tarte arc en ciel

that's my first language French and I still run circles around you and all the accounts you make and that just proves how retarded you are.

good night my little rainbow pie

twinkie just does not translate into French

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Dirtnap

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2021
11:14 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2747sp_Permalink sp_Print

your first language is faggot. don't lie. You're a faggot pedophile.

Just admit to the world. You hate yourself because you can't admit that you want to suck my cock. You're like a 9 year old on the playground trying to "bully" the boy you have a crush on because you're too fucking immature to come to terms with your feelings for me.

You've convinced yourself that sexuality is tied to masculinity and that your projection of "traditional masculinity" is the only thing you have to offer the world. So you reject your latent faggot desires. which causes self hatred.

well; I'm going to tell you this, queer. give in to your self hatred and KILL YOURSELF.

September 10, 2021
11:19 pm
Dirtnap
Members
2748sp_Permalink sp_Print

you two need to meet and fuck it out apparently. Theres some serious passion here.

September 10, 2021
11:20 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2749sp_Permalink sp_Print

Dirtnap said
you two need to meet and fuck it out apparently. Theres some serious passion here.  

smack, we've been over this you faggot. I have no interest in you. Just kill yourself and stop coming onto me.

September 10, 2021
11:22 pm
Dirtnap
Members
2750sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

smack, we've been over this you faggot. I have no interest in you. Just kill yourself and stop coming onto me.  

You're cute and im not smack...ayyyy

also your kill yourself! comments are boring, its 2021 tell us to go get double vaxxed and boostered itd be funnier.

September 10, 2021
11:24 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2751sp_Permalink sp_Print

no, smack. I'm *sexy*. I'm a big fat sexy bitch. thats why they call me jiggles. because when I fuck your girlfriend in her ass my fat rolls jiggle.

and I don't give a shit, I'm not here to amuse you. I'm here to amuse MYSELF, you fucking bitch fried faggot hiding on an alt.

September 10, 2021
11:28 pm
Dirtnap
Members
2752sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
no, smack. I'm *sexy*. I'm a big fat sexy bitch. thats why they call me jiggles. because when I fuck your girlfriend in her ass my fat rolls jiggle.

and I don't give a shit, I'm not here to amuse you. I'm here to amuse MYSELF, you fucking bitch fried faggot hiding on an alt.  

youre a trans right? telling people to kill themselves when the odds are high that you would first is silly, get on or off meds buddy.

September 10, 2021
11:30 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2753sp_Permalink sp_Print

ahahahahaha.

smack. if you're going to pretend you're not you. You can't go right to the "you're trans, lol" bullshit like you always do. You gotta learn how to mode-shift. you fucking faggot.

September 10, 2021
11:37 pm
Dirtnap
Members

jiggles the clown said
ahahahahaha.

smack. if you're going to pretend you're not you. You can't go right to the "you're trans, lol" bullshit like you always do. You gotta learn how to mode-shift. you fucking faggot.  

im not smack for the last time, i said what i said because ive been here for years and have read alot of bullshit on these forums.

also fuck you go kill yourself stupid faggot :) ----whoops im not gay or trans hope its ok i used the same insults as you!

also being trans and telling people to kill themselves is laughable you should totally let everyone know youre trans and you want them to kill themselves then show them the stats! noone takes you as serious as i just did for the last 30 mins. youre welcome. Goodnight.

September 10, 2021
11:42 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

Smack.

Here's what you need to do. Okay? I'm going to give you some advice here.

Shut the fuck up. take a break. I know thats going to be hard. I know you're absolutely fucking obsessed with me. You fantasize about me every day. You have wet dreams of taking my cock. I know. I get it. But instead of posting all of your faggot fantasies here for me to see. write them down in your dream journal, the one with the my little pony stickers on the front that I know you have. the one you hide in the carved out bible that you read when you're on your knees pretending to pray.

take out that journal. and write your queer fantasies about me in there, rather then on the internet. THEN, in a week or two, when I'm not expecting it. make a *new* alt, and pretend to be cool with me first. See, you're going to have to contain yourself. I know you struggle with that. I know you're going to want to jump straight into pretending im gay or trans so that you can pretend you have a chance to take my cock, or that you wanting to fuck me doesn't make you a queer. I know. it's going to be a struggle. I get that. But thats what you need to do. Pretend to be a normal, straight human being who's cool with me. try to get me to be serious with you. THEN you can try again.

Because this faggot shit that you're doing here?

I'm never going to take any of your bullshit seriously. You're too fucking stupid for that. You talk and act like a fucking caricature of everything wrong with right wingers. I can never take someone like you seriously. You're never going to get anything real from me doing this faggot shit.

Now. I'm going to give you a chance here. I'm going to leave, play some video games. clean and oil up some of my guns. I'm going to give you some time to get all of your faggot fantasies out without me seeing them. I know; I know you do this. I know you post about me even when I leave for weeks at a time to try to get my attention. if it was someone I respected it would almost be cute. So I'm going to give you some time since this new job at the semiconductor plant is going to take most of my time, plus I'm trying to help a friend from Argentina move to the US, I'm going to be gone for awhile. so this is your chance to take my advice.

September 11, 2021
4:58 am
Noawareness
Noawareness
Members
Forum Posts: 511
2756sp_Permalink sp_Print

Fuck all this bullshit. If you want to feel real pity, just Google The_Truth_Warrior_Smack's real name. It's in that "funny because it's true" politics thread. Page 59. 

He's no longer allowed to call anyone a pedo. I saw his Facebook. Guy looks like he sold his IPA stocks and invested in fidget spinners.

Looks like he skips shower day when it rains outside. Type of guy who tries to replicate a personality with a beard, beer and politics.

I don't give a fuck about his political beliefs but there's a picture of him in a MAGA hat where he looks like he's staring across the McDonald's at the kids celebrating a 5th birthday. 

September 11, 2021
3:05 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2757sp_Permalink sp_Print

Noawareness said
Fuck all this bullshit. If you want to feel real pity, just Google The_Truth_Warrior_Smack's real name. It's in that "funny because it's true" politics thread. Page 59. 

He's no longer allowed to call anyone a pedo. I saw his Facebook. Guy looks like he sold his IPA stocks and invested in fidget spinners.

Looks like he skips shower day when it rains outside. Type of guy who tries to replicate a personality with a beard, beer and politics.

I don't give a fuck about his political beliefs but there's a picture of him in a MAGA hat where he looks like he's staring across the McDonald's at the kids celebrating a 5th birthday.   

I have a Stan a guy who reads up all my old posts knows exactly what page things I posted are on and stalks my Facebook which I never made public on here meaning he actively sought it out on his own and my pictures are now burnt into his memories

same thing for my Twitter he read every single one of my posts when he discovered it, just wait until he finds my Instagram he's gonna fucking love my Instagram

and twinkie pie I rarely read any of what you ever say and constantly have you jobbing out to me it's always a squash match I don't need to make fake accounts that what you do you little whiney mentally unstable bitch.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 11, 2021
3:35 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

stop lying, faggot. Everything you just said about your "stan"? thats exactly what YOU do. more fucking projection. If you knew my name, you'd be stalking me all across the fucking internet. cut the bullshit, pedophile.

every song I post, you research and memorize the lyrics to it.

everything i say, you get tattood onto you.

September 11, 2021
3:46 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2759sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
stop lying, faggot. Everything you just said about your "stan"? thats exactly what YOU do. more fucking projection. If you knew my name, you'd be stalking me all across the fucking internet. cut the bullshit, pedophile.

every song I post, you research and memorize the lyrics to it.

everything i say, you get tattood onto you.  

locolocolocoloco

whatever you say Gillberg

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 11, 2021
3:48 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

Have fun, mark.

on second thought. you're not a mark. You're my own personal mickie james. you fucking faggot.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: nogina5706
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Randyisosy, nogina5706, WalterZew, BarryHag, WillisBOm

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845