May 16, 2024
40 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
September 10, 2021
7:25 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1930
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

see? nothing but a retard mindlessly parroting buzzwords. I could program a simple fucking algorithm that posts exactly like this faggot.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

kryptic wisdom, Noawareness

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

September 10, 2021
7:48 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4488
2722sp_Permalink sp_Print

the only faggit round these parts is you princess

how's the new job flipping burgers at McDonald's going?? or do they not trust you with the burger-flipping part yet so your job is to mop up piss in the bathrooms right??

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2021
9:14 pm
kryptic wisdom
Members
Forum Posts: 17

dude can't even spell properly

all the horse medicine killed his last 3 remaining brain cells

no wonder he just says the same few insults to every single person

his brain would explode if he had to think of anything else

September 10, 2021
9:46 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2724sp_Permalink sp_Print

kryptic wisdom said
dude can't even spell properly

all the horse medicine killed his last 3 remaining brain cells

no wonder he just says the same few insults to every single person

his brain would explode if he had to think of anything else  

how come every time I spank twinkie pie he logs off and you log on?

could it be that you are the very same twink??

now that's pretty pathetic but what do you expect from somebody who has been on their knees since the age of 14 right???

and I think you meant horse paste?? Ivermectin??? yeah that cures covid I never had covid because I don't consume any soy and my immune system is in tip-top shape but if I did ever catch covid I would use the horse paste over getting an experimental vaccine.

now god bless you twinkie pie

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2021
10:06 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

This delusional retard thinks anyone who disagrees with him is me. Because he's obsessed with me. Look at what he says. Every time he talks to or about me it has sexual overtones... Calling me his princess. Talking about my masculinity. Saying he spanks me. He's got a sexual obsession with me. And he shows all the signs of paranoid schizophrenia.

Give it a year. He's going to murder his children(that he already abuses) and claim that they were brainwashed by AOC to be liberal double agents 

He needs a padded cell.

September 10, 2021
10:12 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2726sp_Permalink sp_Print

make as many profiles as you want twinkie pie you ain't fooling nobody retard

it's either your making profiles or I am a god that people make accounts to simply attack me after I spank your soylent satanist ass because that's all their posts do and if that's the fact I am way fucking popular but in reality your a fucking loser making multiple accounts to gain support something leftist democrats are known to do.

One, two
One, two, three, ow
Wake up, kids
We got the dreamers disease
Age fourteen, they got you down on your knees

LOL your favorite song

at 14 were you down on your kneez twinkie pie???

maybe it's time you stand up and be a real man stop painting your nails faggit

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2021
10:14 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

See? More faggot sexual fantasies.

The only god here is me. I know you fucking choke yourself and masturbate while talking about me.

I know you call your wife jiggles when she pegs you.

And 14? Now you're having sexual fantasies about minors you fucking pedo faggot. No wonder you're a KKKhristian. I bet you pay the priests extra to get dibs on all the little boys.

September 10, 2021
10:22 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2728sp_Permalink sp_Print

dont worry twinkie pie

First you run, and then you laugh 'til u cry
But when the night is falling
You cannot find the light (light)
You feel your dreams are dying
Hold tight
You've got the music in you

now log out and log back in under a different name you pathetic mentally unstable loser

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2021
10:27 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2729sp_Permalink sp_Print

did the pedophile faggot run out of nursery rhymes about his sexual fantasies with minors?

come on, faggot. show everyone here all the dark, twisted, disgusting thoughts you have about 14 year olds on their knees. you brought it up. you must be real fucking interested in it, aren't you?

September 10, 2021
10:29 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2730sp_Permalink sp_Print

it's your favorite song twinkie pie you posted it yourself in the what song are you listening too thread

I'm comin' home, baby
You're tops
Give it to me now
4 AM, we ran a miracle mile
We're flat broke
But hey, we do it in style
The bad rich
God's flying in for your trial

these are all lyrics from your favorite song

the new radicals 

lollollollollollollollollollol

you soylent Pansie ass satanist incel

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2021
10:32 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2731sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yup. delusional obsession. You're a sick faggot. You're going to hell and I hope satan rips your asshole in half, faggot. You'd fucking love it. I bet he'll even let you call him my name while he does it.

September 10, 2021
10:34 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2732sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
Yup. delusional obsession. You're a sick faggot. You're going to hell and I hope satan rips your asshole in half, faggot. You'd fucking love it. I bet he'll even let you call him my name while he does it.  

locolocolocolocolocoloco

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2021
10:41 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2733sp_Permalink sp_Print

come on faggot. out of fantasies of 14 year olds? you fucking sick pedophile.

September 10, 2021
10:42 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2734sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
come on faggot. out of fantasies of 14 year olds? you fucking sick pedophile.  

locolocolocolocolocoloco

yep he's definitely mentally unstable

surprised McDonald's even hired her

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2021
10:43 pm
kryptic wisdom
Members
Forum Posts: 17
2735sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said

how come every time I spank twinkie pie he logs off and you log on?

could it be that you are the very same twink??

now that's pretty pathetic but what do you expect from somebody who has been on their knees since the age of 14 right???

and I think you meant horse paste?? Ivermectin??? yeah that cures covid I never had covid because I don't consume any soy and my immune system is in tip-top shape but if I did ever catch covid I would use the horse paste over getting an experimental vaccine.

now god bless you twinkie pie  

here's the only thing Ill say to or about you. ever again.

You are the enemy of the Lord. You disgust me because you put bible verses in your signature but you are, in fact, an enemy of the Lord God. You are the wolf in sheeps clothing. You claim to be a christian while acting nothing like Christ. Your hateful attitude does nothing but push people away from the loving embrace of Christ.

Jiggles claims to be a satanist. I've seen that. His attitude towards Christ saddens my soul, I'm sad when I see anyone reject the Lord, but if even most people who claim to be followers of Christ that he's met in his life act like you? I can't blame him for rejecting the love of Christ. People who act like you do are the very reason the world is becoming more secular. Because they see the vile, bigoted hatred that you spew and they confuse that for what Christ preached. It's not.

I hope Jiggles can one day learn the warm, caring love of Christ and understand that he does not teach hate, he does not teach judgment or bigotry. That Christ is about love. and I hope you, Smack. Find that same love in your heart. Because I can tell it's missing. I can tell your heart, and your soul are crying out for Christs love. You claim to be a christian but you act more like an enemy of the Lord than anyone I personally know.

You see. I'm rarely here; partially because I spend a lot, and I mean a LOT of my available time living as Christ did. I admit that I'm guilty of not devoting my entire self to living like he did. But I do what I can. and do you know what being Christ like means, Smack?

it means going out on the street. I talk to the homeless. I help them whenever I can; be it donating my money, time, clothes, food, etc. I talk with drug addicts, prostitutes, gang members, people of all religions - yes, this includes satanists like jiggles, it includes wiccans, norse pegans, mormons, jews, muslims, etc. I talk TO them. I help in their communities where I can. I donate every part of myself that I am free to give to them to show them the love of Christ - as much as a normal man can show them. I try to bring them into the light. Not by judging them. Not by insulting them, condescending them, talking down to them, using the Lords name as an insult to belittle others. By showing them the love that Christ teaches.

I hope one day you can feel that same Love. I live in Chicago, if you're ever in the area. Feel free to let me know and i will gladly meet you, and try to help you grow above your hate and accept the love of Christ into you.

Whoop Whoop kryptic wisdom :

jiggles the clown, Noawareness
September 10, 2021
10:48 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2736sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have made a double account myself in the past new tabs and you can be logged on at the same time

easy to get to the bottom of this

@psyral-infection 

let me guess all the names even the mollusk one are hidden by a VPN??

looks like we have a twink with multiple personality disorder on our hands

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2021
10:50 pm
Dirtnap
Members
Forum Posts: 14
2737sp_Permalink sp_Print

kryptic wisdom said

here's the only thing Ill say to or about you. ever again.

You are the enemy of the Lord. You disgust me because you put bible verses in your signature but you are, in fact, an enemy of the Lord God. You are the wolf in sheeps clothing. You claim to be a christian while acting nothing like Christ. Your hateful attitude does nothing but push people away from the loving embrace of Christ.

Jiggles claims to be a satanist. I've seen that. His attitude towards Christ saddens my soul, I'm sad when I see anyone reject the Lord, but if even most people who claim to be followers of Christ that he's met in his life act like you? I can't blame him for rejecting the love of Christ. People who act like you do are the very reason the world is becoming more secular. Because they see the vile, bigoted hatred that you spew and they confuse that for what Christ preached. It's not.

I hope Jiggles can one day learn the warm, caring love of Christ and understand that he does not teach hate, he does not teach judgment or bigotry. That Christ is about love. and I hope you, Smack. Find that same love in your heart. Because I can tell it's missing. I can tell your heart, and your soul are crying out for Christs love. You claim to be a christian but you act more like an enemy of the Lord than anyone I personally know.

You see. I'm rarely here; partially because I spend a lot, and I mean a LOT of my available time living as Christ did. I admit that I'm guilty of not devoting my entire self to living like he did. But I do what I can. and do you know what being Christ like means, Smack?

it means going out on the street. I talk to the homeless. I help them whenever I can; be it donating my money, time, clothes, food, etc. I talk with drug addicts, prostitutes, gang members, people of all religions - yes, this includes satanists like jiggles, it includes wiccans, norse pegans, mormons, jews, muslims, etc. I talk TO them. I help in their communities where I can. I donate every part of myself that I am free to give to them to show them the love of Christ - as much as a normal man can show them. I try to bring them into the light. Not by judging them. Not by insulting them, condescending them, talking down to them, using the Lords name as an insult to belittle others. By showing them the love that Christ teaches.

I hope one day you can feel that same Love. I live in Chicago, if you're ever in the area. Feel free to let me know and i will gladly meet you, and try to help you grow above your hate and accept the love of Christ into you.  

dude noone is going to Chiraq to see you, claiming someone is an enemy of the lord while you defend a satanist is just retarded. You are not a man of God, you are a product of Papa J. 

You're a huge cuck for everyone and their religions, people like you are destroying America. Be proud!

Whoop Whoop Dirtnap :

the_patriot_smack
September 10, 2021
10:51 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

the_patriot_smack said
I have made a double account myself in the past new tabs and you can be logged on at the same time

@psyral-infection 

look at this retard. now he's moving the goal posts.

"LOG IN AT THE SAME TIME"

"WAIT. THAT DOESN'T COUNT. I CAN DO THAT TOO"

"I BET HE HAS A VPN. BECAUSE JIGGLES HAS SAID THAT IN THE PAST I KNOW ITS TRUE"

just fucking give it up, you pedophile faggot. You've lost all fucking credibility already when you claimed noawareness was me in the first place. because nobody could ever fucking not like you except for me, right? Just do the world a favor and kill yourself already.

LOL. isn't it funny? Smack admitted he has multiple accounts. and suddenly an account from a year ago with 0 fucking posts comes in attacking the person he's claiming is me?

WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE, RIGHT? just like all republicunts. nothing but projection. accuse everyone else of the exact shit you do.

Kill yourself, faggot. do it and improve the world.

and just so we're clear. All christians can eat shit and die. Smack/dirtnap, every republican in office, this kryptic faggot. the world would be better if you all got a fucking bullet to the skull.

September 10, 2021
11:00 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2739sp_Permalink sp_Print

kryptic has what 12 posts??

all 12 have been aimed at me since I started spanking your soylent satanist ass

are you are saying that I am the sole reason he made a profile??? I did not even read what he posted but props to the new cat dirtnap for giving me the cliff notes

full of hate and nothing else exactly like all your posts

even the people who agree with you politically on this forum have publicly stated they rather share a beer with me than ever been seen with you and once that was stated kryptic and mollusk came into play and every single post they ever made was an attack against me while defending a satanist antifa member from Portland.

what even triggered you today was it the fact that I voted and you as a registered sex offender are not allowed to vote??

go give your mom a hug twinkie

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2021
11:01 pm
Dirtnap
Members
Forum Posts: 14
2740sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

the_patriot_smack said

@psyral-infection 

look at this retard. now he's moving the goal posts.

"LOG IN AT THE SAME TIME"

"WAIT. THAT DOESN'T COUNT. I CAN DO THAT TOO"

"I BET HE HAS A VPN. BECAUSE JIGGLES HAS SAID THAT IN THE PAST I KNOW ITS TRUE"

just fucking give it up, you pedophile faggot. You've lost all fucking credibility already when you claimed noawareness was me in the first place. because nobody could ever fucking not like you except for me, right? Just do the world a favor and kill yourself already.

LOL. isn't it funny? Smack admitted he has multiple accounts. and suddenly an account from a year ago with 0 fucking posts comes in attacking the person he's claiming is me?

WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE, RIGHT? just like all republicunts. nothing but projection. accuse everyone else of the exact shit you do.

Kill yourself, faggot. do it and improve the world.  

im sure youd love for this to be true, youre wrong though i usually hang out in the comments and just noticed your bullshit on the recent forum posts, i come in and see a supposed man of god telling someone they arent one themselves and defending a satanist in the same sentence, yeah i had to comment. really sad though how stale this atmosphere has become...i know you guys miss my posts from VJs perspective.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
49 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

kozamoxz, tepofig534, CfsPsype, DarrellManny, janod82575

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845