April 26, 2024
84 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
FLH Forum Meetup Massacre 2016
July 24, 2016
6:15 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Just dropping a line that I had made it home.

Now entering Cryo-Sleep with no interest in the sun for about a week...

Talk at you all in a few...

...and yes... Trench Butt.

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

scruffy, OCJ_Brendan, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, JC, CellE2057

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 24, 2016
6:38 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah, it'd be cool if everyone posted when they make it back. There were a shitload of wrecks along the highway coming out of Legend Valley. 

Sorry in advance for all the inside jokes that are coming for a bit. That's probably lame as fuck to everyone but the FLH village. 

And yes. Trench Butt, indeed. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

scruffy, OCJ_Brendan, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, JC
July 24, 2016
6:39 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

I left after ICP, I made it home bout 830 am. 

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

July 24, 2016
7:11 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
104sp_Permalink sp_Print

Glad to hear everyone got back safe. I had an amazing time. I'll post more.  Gonna watch this wwe ppv and pass out

Trench Butt!!!!

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

July 24, 2016
8:28 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859
105sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just remembered... Sorry scruff & shaman. U requested a jumpstart from me last night and I left you hangin... 

I am sorry.

Hope everyone made or makes it home safe.

Whoop Whoop Split :

scruffy, OCJ_Brendan, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 24, 2016
9:13 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just got home and am tired as fuck   @split1open I figured it out with Cheshyr its all good bruh.  I had such a great time at the village thank you so much to everyone involved.  Ill post more after sleep.

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

scruffy, DrFreshness, deathmetaljuggalo, Split, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, JC

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 24, 2016
9:35 pm
Carlbrain2057
Carlbrain2057
Members
Forum Posts: 101
107sp_Permalink sp_Print

Been home for a few hours now. Still reluctantly attempting to accept getting back to normal everyday life. Anywho, it was awesome meeting all of y'all, the love and hospitality was well appreciated. It made a great gathering even better. Looking forward to seeing the crew at future shows and gatherings. For now though, hibernation. 

Whoop Whoop Carlbrain2057 :

July 24, 2016
10:07 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

Glad you ninjas are making it home safely.  We got home and just fell asleep...time to unpack everything now :) 

Whoop Whoop JC :

scruffy, OCJ_Brendan, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 24, 2016
10:16 pm
V_Ron
motownphilly
Members
Forum Posts: 518
109sp_Permalink sp_Print

Awesome chilling with everyone. Glad to see some of you made it back safe. 

Whoop Whoop V_Ron :

July 24, 2016
10:26 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

Paulina and I are about 7 hours away from home. We left IHOP and cleaned up at CellE's crib and got on a bus at 6. We will be off the bus at 7am and home an hour after that.. will post again once we walk through the apartment door.

Met a juggalette that came all the way from Israel (!!!!!!!!!!!) at the station in Cleveland and it turns out she posted in the rideshare thread. Told her that she should post up more, said she will definitely check it out when she gets home.

Ya'll be crazy and we had an amazing time kicking it with everybody. We will be back in luxurious style next year.

FLH VILLAGE REPRESENT!

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

Skratchie, scruffy, OCJ_Brendan, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057
July 25, 2016
1:32 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
111sp_Permalink sp_Print

home, no real troubles. 

deeper thoughts are comin later, but for now...  yall are fuckin more awesome than life itself.  all yall. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

deathmetaljuggalo, HopeB, JC, DrFreshness, MASTERWEEDO, OCJ_Brendan, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Split, CellE2057, V_Ron

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 25, 2016
9:26 am
JC
JC
Members
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

Seriously thank you so much to everyone who helped me out.  You all are amazing.  

Whoop Whoop JC :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 25, 2016
10:41 am
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467

got through the door about an hour and a half ago.

some shit happened on the greyhound that caused me to lose my cool at 245am but that is for another time. definitely going to be that person and report the bus driver because their misconduct was just inexcusable. 

then our ride from the bus station overslept and was two hours late. it's all good though, we made it home safe and had a serious hang with our kitten. ate some hot soup and are taking it easy.

we both had the time of our lives and there are so many to thank for that. you all know who you are. seriously thank you.

now we are philosophizing about life post gathering. i will talk to you all later because i'm going to start tearing up here. 

damn.

Whoop Whoop deathmetaljuggalo :

JC, DrFreshness, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Split, CellE2057
July 25, 2016
11:04 am
JC
JC
Members
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

deathmetaljuggalo said

now we are philosophizing about life post gathering. i will talk to you all later because i'm going to start tearing up here. 

Yep, every gathering has such an impact on my life that every year I seriously take time to think/talk about how it will influence my future. I'm currently really taking it to heart what J was saying about 2017.  Will post all my random gathering thoughts and shout outs later but once again glad everyone is getting home safe.  MCL  

Whoop Whoop JC :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 25, 2016
2:37 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Even though this was close to my 10th gathering I cannot believe how much fun I had.  My wig is literally blown back (Props on the gag @verytwiztidraven ).  I love everyone who was part of our camp and am really glad I got to know the first timers in addition to cementing my relationship with the OGs.

I really appreciate everyone who contributed to making our two dozen people camp the freshest one there and was glad to do my part to make sure you all got exactly what you wanted when you wanted to do it.  You all reciprocated in some form or fashion so thanks for being so real.  Seriously everything from the cooking to the canopy, ice runs to just contributed company all made the FLH village the sum of all parts.  The biggest shout out goes to @psyral-infection and he knows why.

Every muscle on my body hurts but what hurts worst is that im not waking up in the camp with my family.  I know im not in the worst pain though that has to be @hopeb.

Edit:  @phreakcore This thread needs some dignified asshole ASAP find me MUZZIE!!!!!

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, CellE2057, HopeB

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 25, 2016
2:45 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said
Every muscle on my body hurts but what hurts worst is that im not waking up in the camp with my family.  I know im not in the worst pain though that has to be hopeb.

thats my bet. 

i got a fair amount of injuries, they just dont really hurt much.  mostly muscle ache. 

chemical burns are already healing up nicely, by the way. 

should we do the injury report here, or have a thread for it? 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

OCJ_Brendan, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Split

July 25, 2016
2:50 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

No we need to execute on what we talked about at IHOP but in lieu of that we should try to keep it to this thread imo.

Edit:  To any of you texting me my phone is off so work cant bother me. Holla at the PM inbox if you need literally anything.

Edit3:  @bayareashaman Gloria wants me to post how fucking hella cool Brit is.  She really bonded with her this year.  

Edit2: I cannot believe I forgot to shout out @neverthrive.  Your design was probably the dopest team shirt this year.  We got hella compliments and hooked up new additions with all our extras.  You rock and have some freshness inbound.getclowned

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bayAreaShaman

July 25, 2016
3:29 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said
Edit2: I cannot believe I forgot to shout out @neverthrive.  Your design was probably the dopest team shirt this year.  

by far. 

most of em were just an area code in block lettering.  boring, and damn close to meaningless. 

We got hella compliments and hooked up new additions with all our extras.  You rock and have some freshness inbound. 

new additions, and lurkers. 

you know you got a hit when ninjas who dont even want to be members are hot to get it. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

July 25, 2016
4:30 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
119sp_Permalink sp_Print

Only troubles i had coming home was a downpour of rain, i didnt know my front tires were bald on the inside. I had a few slides but luckily never lost control. I had to drive 25 mph on the highway for a good 45 min. until i had visibility beyond 150 feet. Im slowly coming back to reality, but i still feel like a zombie on pcp. Shout-out to phreakcore for PMing his number, that came in handy tryin to find everyone in the sea of juggalos. Shout out to the fam responsible for making the village a reality, along wit the tshirts.

Im glad to have been able to not only meet everyone, but even wake up and kick it together for a week. Shout out to raven for makin the wig gag a reality, i think we tossed them at the right wig flipping moment. Props to the cooks who slaved over the grill in that hot ass sun. Thanx to scruffy for all the free flh paraphernalia and makin sure the tshirt count was right. Props to nevethrive for that design, it was a big hit and i guarantee we are gonna have a huge influx of newbs. Shouout to ocj on gettin hookups, it made for a good bonding moments for bone, WOTH and the rest of that night. Props to cheshyr for his bag of props/tricks, it made carrying ur stuff to the village worth it. Shout out to the chiefs who kept the green in the air. Props to scottie and punkrock for documenting everything so we can re-live the experience over and over. Shout out to the few who were not in the village but made their presence known and kicked it, or  came for safety when shit hit the fan for them. Hope yall are feeling better. And much luv to all the new members who joined while at the gathering or said they would afterwards. Special shouout to sewerside and gypsy for tearin down every stage they touched.

A Special FUCK YOU goes to the assholes shooting fireworks or throwing rocks at ninjas. The assholes who fucked wit ninjas using the porto potties, ie fireworks or tipping. The assholes who were wandering around in empty campsites. And to them fuckers wit TRENCH BUTT!!!

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

scruffy
July 25, 2016
7:09 pm
Maryonette
Maryonette
Members
Forum Posts: 63
120sp_Permalink sp_Print

Test!

Uploading pictures here is confusing. @scruffy, please do me a solid and delete this if the picture isn't actually attached. If this one works, I'll get the rest on here. If it doesn't work then some advice would be most welcome.

Thank you!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
89 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Thomasodoge, Carlospoild, Harveycit, ElmerHoxia, JosephShecy

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845