April 26, 2024
95 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
fl.net forum meetup massacre 2014
July 29, 2014
8:28 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
321sp_Permalink sp_Print

Whoop Whoop Ya'll!

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back here and say hey! I had a fantastic time! It was great meeting all the forum folks I was able to (ie grabbed me out of the crowd)! Sorry I didn't run into more of you or hang out more with those I did.

Can't wait to go through my videos and start telling my stories! I managed to get through without injury or theft and didn't lose anything (even though for an hour I thought I had lost my keys in the Scrambler).

As an event I went to, the Gathering is fun as hell and worth a juggalo's journey to be there! As an event that gets talked about so much, I don't see what all the fuss is about. But maybe that's just *me.

Love to you all! I'll be back talkin' shit just as soon as I get my puter up and not have to type on my phone.

Whoopx2!!! MMFCL

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

July 29, 2014
9:31 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

GanjaGoblin said
Ya know Pat, I could have been a dick and chucked some rocks from the ground at the crowd but nah lol. I wasn't going to do that and there was only 2 sips left of my beers. I'll be aiming for you next Gathering Pat.

Thanks for letting me know. Dick.

July 29, 2014
9:39 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

GanjaGoblin said
Its okay to get pegged with a faygo bottle though, right? I mean, I'm chucking shit for the fun of it, not to hurt anybody. I didn't throw shit during any of the JCW events that went on, I understand that fucks up the ring.

It's not fun for the people you hit though, in fact, it fucks up their good time. Why would you want to do that to someone? I've been hit repeatedly, and it sucks. You wouldn't like it either. If you feel the need to throw shit, why does it have to be in a crowd of people? Why can't you just huck it in the woods, or at an area where nobody's standing? Because you're a pussy, and a dick, that's why. @psyral-infection said it right, you fucks are not juggalos. Juggalos don't get their kicks by hurting other juggalos.

You say you do it for the fun of it, but you will hurt who you hit. Don't you get that? So regardless of your intentions you are undoubtedly fucking up someone else's good time. But thank God you have respect for a wrestling ring that cannot feel pain.

Faygo bottles are a part of the show, and you can see them coming. ICP are who we came to see. You are a dick at the back of the crowd. Don't get it confused.

July 29, 2014
9:47 pm
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352
324sp_Permalink sp_Print

well said pat.

i had someone throw an orange juice at me in High School cuz i was a juggalo.it missed me but hit the wall and got citric juice on my shirt. it sucked cuz everyone lauged but didnt know who threw it.

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

July 29, 2014
10:11 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Seriously, who the fuck throws orange juice? That shit is delicious. On the bright side, at least it wasn't an orange. That would be like getting hit with a delicious baseball. But, either way, it always sucks to be on the receiving end of some bullshit like that. Don't let it bug you man, people who throw shit are pussies. You know this because when you asked who did it no one said shit. If he was a man he'd come up face to face and start some shit, but chose to be a pussy and throw some shit at you when you weren't looking. 

The people throwing shit at the Gathering are no different. You never see people going up to people two feet away from them and pegging them in the head with some shit. Why? Because they're pussies, big fat wide bleedin' vagina lips pussies, and they know that they would get fucked up by the person they hit. They'd rather stand at the back of the crowd and put a few hundred people between you and them. You know, just to be safe.

Did you throw shit at anyone who could see that you threw it @ganjagoblin? You're goddamn right you didn't. Therefore, I apologize for calling you a dick. That was wrong. You sir, are a pussy.  

July 29, 2014
10:36 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647
326sp_Permalink sp_Print

I had a great time! Thank You Psychopathic! Thank You Rob Bruce!  Fuck the drug bridge, Fuck fake ass fam. sneaking in 4 free, and Fuck the fake ass fam., trying 2 make a profit, off Psy.'s hard work! G.O.T.J. is a music festival, not a yard sale! see you next year! same place, same time! r.i.p. juggalo island!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 29, 2014
10:57 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
327sp_Permalink sp_Print

patjoyce said
Seriously, who the fuck throws orange juice? That shit is delicious. On the bright side, at least it wasn't an orange. That would be like getting hit with a delicious baseball. But, either way, it always sucks to be on the receiving end of some bullshit like that. Don't let it bug you man, people who throw shit are pussies. You know this because when you asked who did it no one said shit. If he was a man he'd come up face to face and start some shit, but chose to be a pussy and throw some shit at you when you weren't looking. 

The people throwing shit at the Gathering are no different. You never see people going up to people two feet away from them and pegging them in the head with some shit. Why? Because they're pussies, big fat wide bleedin' vagina lips pussies, and they know that they would get fucked up by the person they hit. They'd rather stand at the back of the crowd and put a few hundred people between you and them. You know, just to be safe.

Did you throw shit at anyone who could see that you threw it @ganjagoblin? You're goddamn right you didn't. Therefore, I apologize for calling you a dick. That was wrong. You sir, are a pussy.  

People were throwing oranges too.

July 30, 2014
12:15 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
328sp_Permalink sp_Print

wonka69 said
I had a great time! Thank You Psychopathic! Thank You Rob Bruce!  Fuck the drug bridge, Fuck fake ass fam. sneaking in 4 free, and Fuck the fake ass fam., trying 2 make a profit, off Psy.'s hard work! G.O.T.J. is a music festival, not a yard sale! see you next year! same place, same time! r.i.p. juggalo island!

Wonka, why do you disguise yourself from us? Make yourself known! Come chill with us.

July 30, 2014
3:05 am
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
329sp_Permalink sp_Print

Guess it was free fruit day at the Gathering. That's wonderful. Catch yo'self some.

Yeah wonka, make yourself known next time. I'm sure everyone would love to meet the human explanation point. I think that's what wonka looks like, an explanation point. Would make sense, really. He walks around looking for a sentence that he can attach himself to the end of so people can know that they mean business.

July 30, 2014
2:28 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I've been hit with shit too. Countless times have I been hit with things flying from the air. That's just what happens. You're just a dumbass bitch Pat, flat out. Go to the fucking medical tent if an empty can hits your head. What damage could an empty can seriously do to someone? I wouldn't care if someone hit me with something, I'll shake it off, it happens. I've been shot at with fireworks too, it's just what happens. And what I meant by the wrestling ring was that I wasn't chucking shit to ruin the show, although there were people who threw an actual garbage can towards the ring, fortunately it hit a pole. I wasn't standing in the back neither. I was up front for a majority of the main stage acts. Trash is flying in every angle, so wtf am I gonna do with an empty beer can? Fuck whatever you're claiming what a juggalo should be or what they shouldn't be, who the fuck are you Pat? Just a bald headed bitch from up north. Fuck you Pat.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 30, 2014
2:37 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
331sp_Permalink sp_Print

patjoyce said

GanjaGoblin said
Ya know Pat, I could have been a dick and chucked some rocks from the ground at the crowd but nah lol. I wasn't going to do that and there was only 2 sips left of my beers. I'll be aiming for you next Gathering Pat.

Thanks for letting me know. Dick.

No problem, I'll save a garbage bag of cans for you and your campsite bitch.

July 30, 2014
2:44 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
332sp_Permalink sp_Print

You wouldn't last past the first time. I've seen your picture, you look like a tree huggin' hippie fag. I hope for your sake that you are a lot tougher than you look. If you want to spend the Gathering in the hospital, it's none of my business. Bring it. 

July 30, 2014
2:48 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
333sp_Permalink sp_Print

Challenge accepted.

July 30, 2014
4:10 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
334sp_Permalink sp_Print

shit-just-got-real.jpgImage Enlarger

Okay, I actually had an experience between Hopsin and ICP that sums this whole shit up pretty well... A cooler - yes, a fucking cooler - landed in the area around me. We all looked at it, dumbfounded, like "Who the FUCK would throw THAT?!?". Dude on the other side of me hollers "Throw it back!". I look at him and ask "Would you enjoy getting hit by that? No? Then don't fucking throw something that you wouldn't be cool with getting hit with yourself." <--- There it is. When you're about to throw something, ask yourself the following:

"How would I feel if I got hit by this?"

Maybe you'll decide that it'd be better off passed to security so it's taken out of the situation altogether. Maybe you'll decide to take one more drink of that beer before flinging it. Maybe you'll decide to give that Faygo bottle one more shake before launching.

I wasn't hit on the shoulder blade, nor did I have a water jug compress my skull into my spine. So comparatively speaking, I got off easy. But I still wound up with a shiner on my right eye from a beer can, three unexplained goose eggs on the back of my head, and a cut across my scalp from a bottle that apparently hit me just right. I ain't complaining - but I can definitely agree that, at times, shit got outta hand.

July 30, 2014
4:18 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
335sp_Permalink sp_Print

thats the problem.most likely they are teenagers who dont have the mental capacity to make a decision that requires thinking about their actions and other people.They only care about themselves. and cant make a rational choice cuz their brains are not fully developed to think hmmmm maybe if I do this, this will happen....add alcohol and drugs....

July 30, 2014
4:22 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
336sp_Permalink sp_Print

...then, suddenly, they see scruffy stalking their way, with a homicidal gleam in his eye and dragging Entrappedmind and piggofdoom on each leg...

True. I guess some people have to learn the hard way.

July 30, 2014
4:27 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
337sp_Permalink sp_Print

Next year if I go lets just mob them bitches and fuck em all  up....that would be the hard way.Someone gets punched the fuck out maybe they will think twice about doing it again.

July 30, 2014
4:33 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
338sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh, not to change the subject... But I remembered two things I was gonna post...

1: The entire time I was camped, I slept like a baby. Woke up refreshed, ache-free, etc... Every day since I got back home, I'm back to sleeping like shit and my back hurting like fuck constantly (both of which are the norm for me).

2: My phone survived without a scratch the whole time I was gone, and even survived ICP (thanks to Jules letting my bag it with her camera)... Monday, I get to work... And drop it within the first hour, shattering the screen. Sigh.

July 30, 2014
9:10 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
339sp_Permalink sp_Print

GanjaGoblin said
I've been hit with shit too. Countless times have I been hit with things flying from the air. That's just what happens. You're just a dumbass bitch Pat, flat out. Go to the fucking medical tent if an empty can hits your head. What damage could an empty can seriously do to someone? I wouldn't care if someone hit me with something, I'll shake it off, it happens. I've been shot at with fireworks too, it's just what happens. And what I meant by the wrestling ring was that I wasn't chucking shit to ruin the show, although there were people who threw an actual garbage can towards the ring, fortunately it hit a pole. I wasn't standing in the back neither. I was up front for a majority of the main stage acts. Trash is flying in every angle, so wtf am I gonna do with an empty beer can? Fuck whatever you're claiming what a juggalo should be or what they shouldn't be, who the fuck are you Pat? Just a bald headed bitch from up north. Fuck you Pat.

Everyone gets hit with shit, it's unnecessary. It's a problem because people like you feed into it. You're just one more problem. I'm sure if I talked shit about I'm aiming for you and I'm gonna trash your campsite you'd say the same shit that I did. I will stick up for myself against people trying to fuck up my good time. So I guess it's on then. Why? Because you just have to be a dick and went on ahead and challenged me by telling me that you are going to search me out for the sole purpose of hurting me and fucking up my good time. Just like a true juggahoe. You know what this means though, right? The meet up massacre is just now people showing up to watch us fight. I won't give you the chance to fuck me up with flying shit, we're just fighting first day first thing. Don't come complaining to me later, you brought it on yourself. 

July 30, 2014
9:36 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
340sp_Permalink sp_Print

Pat is a bitch though.  Big bald one. Throw a wrapper at him and he'll cry

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
92 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Jerryarips, Jessecible, cannabis drinks, Alvinlap, Nelsonbug

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845