March 29, 2024
74 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Related Related Topics HatchetHouse
Scruffology 101
March 30, 2015
10:28 pm
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Members
Forum Posts: 3773
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

LuckyNumbrXIII said

novocaine said
@luckynumbrxiii i edited a post basically saying if you act like i child ill call you a child, name calling would be calling you a faggoty little cumsoaked child. but im not doing that. 

Ha ha ha... you're so clevar!

Fuck off, seriously.  If you don't want to participate then fucking don't.  Don't tiptoe in and out with your snide remarks and half-insults.  

how about stop derailing a thread to stroke your ego? Make a thread of your own and play your little childrens games on them? I'm here for scruffy. you and your little clan of children devolved this thread into a bitchfit of nattering, not me.

You openly admitted that you are not like this in real life. my opinion of you just dropped several levels. you just proved that that m calling you a child is completely validated. your no better then the trolls who call people faggots on youtube. 

Whoop Whoop Novocaine, The Blue Collar King :

Nyro
March 30, 2015
10:30 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Slumerican502 said
Nobody is any better than anyone else on here. We all have moments where we look like jackasses. I sure as fuck know that I do. I also know that every once in a while most of yall will write something that will make me stop and think for a second or consider things from a point of view I wouldn't have otherwise. There just seem to be long held grudges to me that maybe both sides aren't willing to let go of. Most of the time it's just a matter of misinterpreting or reading the tone of the messages wrong. Some of it just conflicting personalities.

When Lucky and I got into it a few weeks ago I did not see that shit coming. I made a lighthearted sand pussy joke and he thought I was being douchey when really I was smiling when I wrote it and meant no bile. It's easy to do on the internet.

Also, I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say in real life.I'm a man of few words though. If someone is really bothering me or pushing me THAT much, i'd skip the shit talk foreplay and get right into it.

When have you ever been an asshole? Never. That's why you're a forum favorite. The few words you have are usually really thought provoking or really funny. Sometimes both.

scruffy said

Lucem (Just An Asshole) Ferre said  
By Warlock logic you are now successful, Scruffy.    

dont follow.  this sentence is loaded with contradictions in terms.  

Warlock measured his success on how many hits his mixtape topics would get whether or not they were talking about his mixtape. This thread blew up. It blew up like Josh Powell and his children(yeah,yeah, I'm bad), but blew up none the less so by Warlock's logic you are now successful, Scruffy.

Whoop Whoop King Lucem Ferre :

Nyro
March 30, 2015
10:32 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Either way, Slum, you are too busy and we miss you and you need to vote.

Would you like to hear a Scruffy album?

Nyro
March 30, 2015
10:34 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11696

scruffy said

Warlock measured his success on how many hits his mixtape topics would get whether or not they were talking about his mixtape. This thread blew up. It blew up like Josh Powell and his children(yeah,yeah, I'm bad), but blew up none the less so by Warlock's logic you are now successful, Scruffy.

actually i just pointed out a song & a podcast thread did well.. & better than certain others.. you drew that conclusion on your own... its inaccurate tho.. obviously, hence im not making more..

loco_gif

& to be the contradictory asshole like novo was in one of those threads, most of these hits have nothing to do with scruff & his album..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

March 30, 2015
10:40 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

slumerican probably has a higher profundity-per-post rating than anybody else in the forum.  

scruffy said  

if you say so.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Nyro

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 30, 2015
10:41 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

The Warlock said  
& to be the contradictory asshole like novo was in one of those threads, most of these hits have nothing to do with scruff & his album..    

what album?  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Nyro

March 30, 2015
10:48 pm
Members

scruffy said

The Warlock said  

what album?  

im taking this to mean that the scruffy album is already in progress and he doesn't want anyone to know about it. i see through you scruffy.

Nyro
March 30, 2015
10:50 pm
Members

The Warlock said

scruffy said

actually i just pointed out a song & a podcast thread did well.. & better than certain others.. you drew that conclusion on your own... its inaccurate tho.. obviously, hence im not making more..

loco_gif

why because i said i like your music and then rag on you? thats just my sense of humor. dont think your above me taking the piss just because i enjoy your music. your way too of any easy target for that.

Nyro
March 30, 2015
10:54 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3590

I was corrected on a fact, so here is a re-post of my thoughts on the original thread topic-

We already had a mixtape that was Scruffy's idea starting out, it was called Post Mortem Boredom.

I'm pretty sure a few hundred people downloaded it for free.

Maybe they would be interested in purchasing a new album by Scruffy?

Either way I won't vote cause I could care less if it happens or not.

There shouldn't be 2 votes on the middle line of the poll, cause I haven't voted.

So there must be a troll trying to cause beef, voting as if they were me or Warlock in the poll.

The poll is inaccurate yo.

March 30, 2015
10:54 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11696

novocaine said

The Warlock said

scruffy said

loco_gif

why because i said i like your music and then rag on you? thats just my sense of humor. dont think your above me taking the piss just because i enjoy your music. your way too of any easy target for that.

no, i was mentioning how you stated the traffic on the podcast thread wasnt due to the podcast itself.. although it kinda was..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

March 30, 2015
11:07 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

novocaine said  

scruffy said  

The Warlock said  

what album?    

im taking this to mean that the scruffy album is already in progress and he doesn't want anyone to know about it. i see through you scruffy.    

interesting theory.  

but wrong.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Nyro

March 30, 2015
11:14 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Miklo Velka said
I was corrected on a fact, so here is a re-post of my thoughts on the original thread topic-

We already had a mixtape that was Scruffy's idea starting out, it was called Post Mortem Boredom.

I'm pretty sure a few hundred people downloaded it for free.

Maybe they would be interested in purchasing a new album by Scruffy?

Either way I won't vote cause I could care less if it happens or not.

There shouldn't be 2 votes on the middle line of the poll, cause I haven't voted.

So there must be a troll trying to cause beef, voting as if they were me or Warlock in the poll.

The poll is inaccurate yo.

Somebody accidentally voted there but meant to vote in the other one that says they are not Miklo or Warlock yet they still wouldn't pay for it. Dude explained earlier. I perhaps made the poll a little too confusing for the sake of being an asshole?

Nyro
March 30, 2015
11:16 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

I just want everybody to know that I'm eating Chex Mix ;)

Nyro
March 30, 2015
11:18 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

poll needed a nota.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Nyro

March 30, 2015
11:31 pm
Members

I just want everybody to know that I'm eating Chex Mix ;)

i just finished eating a big bowl of homemade chicken potato salad with a nice tall glass of cloudy apple joice, not that nasty piss coloured shit.

Nyro
March 30, 2015
11:39 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

its 2330 here.  not chow time.  

time for coffee, somehow, but not chow time.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Nyro

March 30, 2015
11:41 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Also, I have to add, since this place gets rained down upon by errbdy's tears, that I'm sorry for your loss and I too had lost a family member about a year ago. Didn't learn anything from it, but I was sad for about a week.

But you know, life is too short and mortality and memento mori and such so Scruffy should make an album.

Nyro
March 31, 2015
12:12 am
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

@Lucem  yeah I voted yes on a scruffy album. I appreciate the kind words yall but that shits kinda funny to me because im actually a dumb ass. For real.

March 31, 2015
12:19 am
Members

scruffy said
its 2330 here.  not chow time.  

time for coffee, somehow, but not chow time.  

1.15pm here. time for coffee also. work in like 4 hours. gay.

Nyro
March 31, 2015
12:26 am
Members
100sp_Permalink sp_Print

Also, I have to add, since this place gets rained down upon by errbdy's tears, that I'm sorry for your loss and I too had lost a family member about a year ago. Didn't learn anything from it, but I was sad for about a week.

But you know, life is too short and mortality and memento mori and such so Scruffy should make an album.

cheers homie. 

Nyro
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
91 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

hornyatkonef, cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845