April 19, 2024
74 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Related Related Topics HatchetHouse
Scruffology 101
March 30, 2015
9:32 pm
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Members
Forum Posts: 3773
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

scruffy said

Lucem (Just An Asshole) Ferre said  
Scruffy. Do an album.    

make me.  

well done lucem. you made scruffy comment on the album business. my hate goes off to you sir.

LuckyNumbrXIII said

So, yeah, go braid your devil horns, Gordy, and eat some more steak and shake to chisel up that bulbous physique of yours.  And while you're at it, write some more songs about how you can't handle a motherfucker that's got his shit together and looks down on you.

You got your shit together? good for you. i used to be like you. i used to look down on people because they didnt have the money i have. because they didn't possess the skills i have. but i grew up. perhaps only recently. but as i near the pinnacle of 30 it dawns on me that regardless of whether i have money or no, i have a happy life. i dont need money to make me happy.

But i cant expect you to understand that. you made 18 grand on a coporate video? for 2 days work? good for you. i make that in a year on my side projects. not work, just shit i do in my spare time because i find it soothing. money isnt everything.  

Whoop Whoop Novocaine, The Blue Collar King :

Nyro
March 30, 2015
9:35 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

LuckyNumbrXIII said

I make 10 dollars an hour. Don't ever hear me bitching about not owning a house and blah blah blah

You bitch quiiiiiiite a plenty, my friend.  

Can't keep my name out your mouth for starters.  Even wrote a "rap" about me.  lol... that's hilarious man. It really is.  Was your tongue swollen, or can you make out words in that one?

Bitching about other people's bitching is still bitching.  You can't sit there saying you're above it.  Except the reality is bitching about not making enough money to buy a house is legitimate, whereas bitching that other people have expressed themselves on this board is not a reasonable complaint.  That falls under the umbrella of, "if you don't like it, don't respond to it."  

And your bitching is basically the equivalent to a high school mentality.  When I was a little kid, I used to say shit like, "cook and eat babies," and "Fuck religion," and "Kill all Christians," but as I grew up and became an adult I realized how retarded that shit is.  I pity you, in reality.  But you're just so annoying that I'd rather keep shitting on you and getting you upset.  

As long as you keep saying such juvenile things as those, you are in fact bitching.  That's negatively expressing yourself every little bit as much as me saying, "I don't like that."  

So, yeah, go braid your devil horns, Gordy, and eat some more steak and shake to chisel up that bulbous physique of yours.  And while you're at it, write some more songs about how you can't handle a motherfucker that's got his shit together and looks down on you.

It clearly went right over your head, because you proved me right even more. I can assure you that I did not write a song about you and I did not shit talk you while you were gone.

Whoop Whoop King Lucem Ferre :

Nyro
March 30, 2015
9:39 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Who here would be down to pay for a full new well produced, mixed and mastered studio quality Scruffy album?

• Yes, I indeed would gladly pay for this. Hint hint Scruffy.(75% : 15 votes)
  • No, I don't hate Scruffy and I an neither Warlock or Miklo but I still don't appreciat his great talents as a rapper enough to pay for this.(15% : 3 votes)
  • No, I hate Scruffy and my name is Warlock and/or Miklo(10% : 2 votes)
Total Voters: 20

There, you fucking cunts, there.

Again you fucking cunts, lets not forget the important stuff.

Nyro
March 30, 2015
9:42 pm
Members

LuckyNumbrXIII said

novocaine said
If you have nothing better todo with your time or cannot quite grasp the concept of just treating people civilly and ignoring the people you dont like maybe you should find another outlet for your pent up nerdrage. arguing ones opinion is one thing, but you witless retards devolve it into petty squabbling. 

Door swings both ways.  I tried many times to be civil, but people knock down that wall.

Folks want to cross my fucking lines, so you know what, I cross it first and draw a new line 3 feet on their side so I don't have to deal with it.

Fucker's gonna talk about me in every thread, and follow me around everywhere I post and try and talk shit.  You know what?  I can talk shit with the best of them.  I get made fun of when I try to be the bigger man and step out, so fuck everyone else too.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, someone picked on me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats pretty much all i read in your last few posts. you actually started out mildly witty and relatively normal, but now your just devolving into a dribbling internet nerd who talks big but really wouldnt do shit irl.

And don't now step to me like ' oh son id fuck you up, im buff as man'. i dont care. i really dont. because you cant throw a punch across the ocean.

Nyro
March 30, 2015
9:42 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

LuckyNumbrXIII said

It clearly went right over your head, because you proved me right even more. I can assure you that I did not write a song about you and I did not shit talk you while you were gone.

Not over my head.

Under my radar.

Because I don't give a fuck about anything you make.

And it's even further over your head.

Nyro
March 30, 2015
9:45 pm
Members

back on topic, im done with the children of faygoluvers.

Scruffy shold get a mastamind collab on his shit. i mean if @jiffylong can get one why cant scruffy (lol)

Nyro
March 30, 2015
9:45 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

novocaine said

scruffy said

Scruffy. Do an album.    

make me.    

well done lucem. you made scruffy comment on the album business. my hate goes off to you sir.    

that doesnt count.  

LuckyNumbrXIII said  

You got your shit together? good for you. i used to be like you. i used to look down on people because they didnt have the money i have. because they didn't possess the skills i have. but i grew up. perhaps only recently.       

thats, uh, thats kinda true, huh?  

as you say, good for you.  

lucky -  

don vito had a couple jams.  

just to skew this further away from speculation about what i might or might not record...  

the other day, i chanced to hear bloodstepps big scrub cypher from his last platter.  the one that the warlock is on.  cryptid pointed the song out to me, bein that hes on it, too.  

far as warlock, its better than anything else i remember from the kid.  not a standout verse, really; the song is a mishmash, but some of em shine more than the rest.  but its a verse, it sounded like rapping.  i dont think he passed out, if he did, he cut it out.  

im sayin, it wasnt godlike, by a longshot.  but it was not buttery either.  

been meaning to mention that somewhere for a couple days.  but then the warlock speaks, and for some reason, i dont want to give him props anymore.  

'scruffology 111:  the warlock is bad, but not nearly as bad as the unions'  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Nyro

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 30, 2015
9:46 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Novocaine, it's cool just let it happen.

But hey, Scruffy should still do an album regardless of anything.

Nyro
March 30, 2015
9:53 pm
Members

lol scruff, yes it does. you commented. now yo have todo it.

As for growing up only recently, yeah i can be as immature as the rest of the people here, but losing some family members recently has put my life in a different perspective. sometimes my ego gets the better of me but i am trying to but more humble.

I also understand your feelings towards giving props to warlock sometimes. 

Nyro
March 30, 2015
9:56 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

by the way, all the various exceedingly kind words sprinkled about in this thread are making me blush.  

i appreciate them.  sincerely.  yall are the shit for sayin stuff like that, even though its kinda... what, overstated?  nah...  ill say, overly generous.    

im not quite as bothered as yall might think about all this back n forth; it helps me to avoid whatever.  but it does suck though.  

could yall at least slow down?  im behind as it is, and the 500s wont leave me alone.  

uh, novo...  you know i feel for any of yall when theyve had losses, youre no exception.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Nyro

March 30, 2015
9:56 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11701

scruffy said 

just to skew this further away from speculation about what i might or might not record...  

the other day, i chanced to hear bloodstepps big scrub cypher from his last platter.  the one that the warlock is on.  cryptid pointed the song out to me, bein that hes on it, too.  

far as warlock, its better than anything else i remember from the kid.  not a standout verse, really; the song is a mishmash, but some of em shine more than the rest.  but its a verse, it sounded like rapping.  i dont think he passed out, if he did, he cut it out.  

im sayin, it wasnt godlike, by a longshot.  but it was not buttery either.  

been meaning to mention that somewhere for a couple days.  but then the warlock speaks, and for some reason, i dont want to give him props anymore.  

'scruffology 111:  the warlock is bad, but not nearly as bad as the unions'  

haha.. i hate how my vox sound mastered on that.. i think they sound better through my scrub mixing.. i couldnt listen to the whole thing but out of the 1st several verses i felt i had the best one.. i think ive put out better & more listentoable verses/songs than that one but i am pretty proud of it.. 

if anyone wants to peep a sample of it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/grand-theft-ufo-floppy-disk/id938128862

& i never speak out unless im provoked 1st..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

March 30, 2015
9:57 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
March 30, 2015
10:03 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

LuckyNumbrXIII said
People make the mistake of thinking they know me.  Like, I have no perspective. I try to be a normal guy on here, I get shit on. Fuck ya'll I'm not opening up for shit on here anymore.    

well, yeah...  but still.  

You think I'm like this outside of this forum?  I'm not.  No one has the fucking balls to talk shit the way they do on these forums to anyone's face.  Not mine, not anybody's.  

interestingly enough, i do.  talk the same way, that is.  

meaning, im not significantly different face-to-face, far as how much i show ass to people.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Nyro

March 30, 2015
10:05 pm
Members

@scruffy thanks homie. they all lived long happy lives so its all good. 

@luckynumbrxiii i edited a post basically saying if you act like i child ill call you a child, name calling would be calling you a faggoty little cumsoaked child. but im not doing that. 

your right though, i dont know you. and from what ive garnered on these forums i hope i never do. never forget that your not sitting up ona pedestal. your just as bad as the rest of us. i do read this shit and you know what. i would not type anything on here i wouldnt say to your face. i may never get a chance to prove that but it doesnt matter. if i call you a name on here. just know i would say it right in your face. its not about being immature, its about having teh balls to say what you mean.

Nyro
March 30, 2015
10:08 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

I'd say everything to your face, but you wouldn't understand it because I apparently have a mumble mouth...

Nyro
March 30, 2015
10:09 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Who here would be down to pay for a full new well produced, mixed and mastered studio quality Scruffy album?

• Yes, I indeed would gladly pay for this. Hint hint Scruffy.(75% : 15 votes)
  • No, I don't hate Scruffy and I an neither Warlock or Miklo but I still don't appreciat his great talents as a rapper enough to pay for this.(15% : 3 votes)
  • No, I hate Scruffy and my name is Warlock and/or Miklo(10% : 2 votes)
Total Voters: 20

There, you fucking cunts, there.

Again you fucking cunts, lets not forget the important stuff.

Stuff.

Nyro
March 30, 2015
10:10 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

By Warlock logic you are now successful, Scruffy.

Nyro
March 30, 2015
10:21 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

By Warlock logic you are now successful, Scruffy.    

dont follow.  this sentence is loaded with contradictions in terms.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Nyro

March 30, 2015
10:23 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

Nobody is any better than anyone else on here. We all have moments where we look like jackasses. I sure as fuck know that I do. I also know that every once in a while most of yall will write something that will make me stop and think for a second or consider things from a point of view I wouldn't have otherwise. There just seem to be long held grudges to me that maybe both sides aren't willing to let go of. Most of the time it's just a matter of misinterpreting or reading the tone of the messages wrong. Some of it just conflicting personalities.

When Lucky and I got into it a few weeks ago I did not see that shit coming. I made a lighthearted sand pussy joke and he thought I was being douchey when really I was smiling when I wrote it and meant no bile. It's easy to do on the internet.

Also, I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say in real life.I'm a man of few words though. If someone is really bothering me or pushing me THAT much, i'd skip the shit talk foreplay and get right into it.

March 30, 2015
10:25 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

LuckyNumbrXIII said

novocaine said
@luckynumbrxiii i edited a post basically saying if you act like i child ill call you a child, name calling would be calling you a faggoty little cumsoaked child. but im not doing that. 

Ha ha ha... you're so clevar!

Fuck off, seriously.  If you don't want to participate then fucking don't.  Don't tiptoe in and out with your snide remarks and half-insults.  

Novacain has the same right to talk shit as the rest of us

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Nyro

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845