April 18, 2024
82 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
TWiZTiD at 2013 GOTJ
January 31, 2013
1:53 pm
DIAMONDS17
DIAMONDS17
Members
Forum Posts: 180
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I agree, that did leave us hanging.  I thng it's Jamie dealing with some personal issues.  That weight loss was CRAZY fast.  I'm a recovering addict myself.  Two and a half years clean.  And that shit affects EVERY asspect of your life.  I'm not accusing anyone, but if you REALLY listen to the lyrics on Abominationz, it speaks for itself.  And dealing with all the studpidity from the family segragating, I mean, the seminar 2010,  they ripped them 'fake juggalos' a new one.  And they were fuming about the dumb fucks be disrepectful and laughing, I really thought Jamie was gonna jump off the stage and whoop the fuckers ass.  They were not happy with what they've seen lately.  I've never seen this kinda bullshit in 14 years.  FAMILY IS FUCKING FAMILY!

January 31, 2013
3:38 pm
Deadfolx
Deadfolx
Members
Forum Posts: 206

I wish they would just let us know something, anything.

February 7, 2013
4:16 am
DarkBlades
Blades 408
Guests

DIAMONDS17 said:

I agree, that did leave us hanging.  I thng it's Jamie dealing with some personal issues.  That weight loss was CRAZY fast.  I'm a recovering addict myself.  Two and a half years clean.  And that shit affects EVERY asspect of your life.  I'm not accusing anyone, but if you REALLY listen to the lyrics on Abominationz, it speaks for itself.  And dealing with all the studpidity from the family segragating, I mean, the seminar 2010,  they ripped them 'fake juggalos' a new one.  And they were fuming about the dumb fucks be disrepectful and laughing, I really thought Jamie was gonna jump off the stage and whoop the fuckers ass.  They were not happy with what they've seen lately.  I've never seen this kinda bullshit in 14 years.  FAMILY IS FUCKING FAMILY!

-_- He has diabetes... Not an addict..

February 7, 2013
7:20 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559

Deadfolx said:

I wish they would just let us know something, anything.

February 11, 2013
2:19 am
poopoo
Guests

This is pure speculation, But its my guess on how this will play out.

Twiztid will demand the pay that these other fuckin "BIG" acts get payed for doing the gathering, Psychopathic will not pay them what their asking because Joe does not see their true value to the Fans or to the Gathering as a whole.  Twiztid will stand firm and not play the gathering just to make a fucking point to Psychopathic and to fire the fans up on whats really going on.

In 2014 Psychopathic will have a little respect for Twiztid because of them leaving the label and refusing to play the gathering for chump change, Joe will come to them begging and offering to pay whatever they want.  Twiztid will then ask for double the amount they did in 2013 to make another point and the feud will just keep getting more and more nasty.     

Joe treats and pays everyone outside of Psychopathic better than everyone inside Psychopathic.  Some family, heh.  Lets admit it, This is all his and billays fault.  Seriously.

February 11, 2013
11:34 am
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

tru dat ! poopoo ! 100% right on point ! laughlaughlaugh

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

February 11, 2013
12:01 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

Twiztid will play the gathering, make no mistake about this. And they WILL DO IT FOR FREE!! Here's why, PSY won't not invite them because it looks bad on their part, like they cut them out. And if twiztid turns them down for not paying up, Twiztid will lose juggalos respect for wanting money to play the gathering. Don't be stupid guys…

February 11, 2013
12:44 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

Dont be a juggahoj guys

February 11, 2013
2:01 pm
DC
Guests

As far as nasty beef between icp/psy and twiztid, I don't forsee that, at least not publicly. But They probably won't have a seminar this year. Main stage or sure, headlining idk. Those spots are for psychopathic artists. If they don't headline then their spot is up in the air. But i m pretty sure I read in a recent HH that psy has 2 signees to announce this year. But remember that the gotj is not J's pet... Its Rob's creation and he organizes most of the event. So in the end we just have to wait and see what he comes up with..

February 11, 2013
2:44 pm
JuggaloJ
Guests

Umm Jumpsteady hasn't had control over the gathering for many years....

February 11, 2013
7:33 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

2 signees = Legz and Do/Dubbla ! cry

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

February 11, 2013
9:49 pm
poopoo
Guests

How you know its doe dub not sugar slam?

February 11, 2013
9:55 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

If sugar slam is the new artist, I'm taking my hatchet to the dome.

February 11, 2013
10:23 pm
Mike C
Guests

im just wondering has anybody thought about, wat if they dont even play? maybe they need a break from it, idk....

i hate when people diss on 2010 twiztid, ya know the wicked shit aint suppose to be all bubble gummy...ICP are clowns, they put humor in their shit...i liked that ICP was bang pow boomin and twiztid dropped heartbroken and homicidal, at least it wasnt all "hey we're family" songs, and happy songs....if jamie had personal issues it definetely showed on that record and thats wat music is for, to express yourself and tell your story and they said after greenbook it was gonna be all about them.

i just think the scene is overcrowded with too much pride over nothin...no one can agree anymore wats dope...i remember 2001 when lotus dropped, if u werent down with that album, u were a fag...cuz we were all feelin it, and we all loved the albums back in the day. no one agrees anymore, so idk how its family when theres not much unison.

February 11, 2013
10:43 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

Mike C said:

i just think the scene is overcrowded with too much pride over nothin...no one can agree anymore wats dope...i remember 2001 when lotus dropped, if u werent down with that album, u were a fag...cuz we were all feelin it, and we all loved the albums back in the day. no one agrees anymore, so idk how its family when theres not much unison.

What people think is dope is subjective.People have different opinions about different things.Doesn't mean there can't be unison.I agree the scene is overcrowded and it has changed dramatically.To me its all about the music,thats what got me listening in the first place.

February 12, 2013
7:42 am
JuggaloJ
Guests

It's always been about the music to me. There was Juggalos before "juggalo family". And your still a fag to this day if you aren't down with Tales of the Lotus Pod lol. Iv never heard a self proclaimed juggalo bad mouth that album...ever...it's just that dope

February 12, 2013
11:04 am
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

Whats with this fag shit?...TFTLP  is the shit, no doubt, but if someone doesn't like it,who fuckin cares.Why are they a fag cuz you dont agree with them?People will always have different opinions,deal with it.

February 15, 2013
9:24 am
muthafuckaferren
muthafuckaferren
Members
Forum Posts: 31

They gotta be there. What would the gathering be without Twiztid?

Twiztid is a juggalo favorite, imagine how pissed everyone would be if they didn't perform surprised

March 8, 2013
11:13 pm
muthafuckaferren
muthafuckaferren
Members
Forum Posts: 31

from an interview with Violent J

How will Twiztid’s and Blaze’s departure affect the Gathering?

As far as we know it won’t affect the Gathering at all. As far as we know they will be at every Gathering each and every year as always. Like I said they are Family for LIFE and just because they are (presumably) starting their own label doesn’t mean they’re suddenly not coming to perform at the Juggalo family reunion every year! Please, ninjas, try to understand the one thing that will live forever between us all is our Juggalo Family Bond.

earlier in the interview he also mentioned that they will still get together for rydas and lotus 

:')

March 10, 2013
6:25 pm
freeknick50
freeknick50
Members
Forum Posts: 336

Who say non psy can't have a seminar people gather and u have 1 who gives a fuck

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
56 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845