May 26, 2022
22 Guests and 2 Members Online

Please consider Sign Uping
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Sign Up | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
TWiZTiD at 2013 GOTJ
January 20, 2013
5:24 pm
SexyLette420
Member
Forum Posts: 196
Member Since:
December 25, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

What do yall think?

 

I hope so.

January 20, 2013
6:43 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Member
Forum Posts: 11537
Member Since:
March 31, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

they said theyll be there when jumpsteady announced it on the hotline..

flh-banna-copyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

January 20, 2013
9:35 pm
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I think absolutely, yes!!! Seminars, main stage headline, all that shit. Twiztid has always been at The Gathering, I just can't see that changing.

January 20, 2013
9:42 pm
Mike C
Guest

twiztid is gonna be there for a couple more GOTJs until they get more secure on their own and will slowly distance themselves into a new transition. i wouldnt expect 2 see rydas or lotus perfomring anymore. i dont really see them kickin it with ICP like that, wanting 2 rehearse. if there was no beef or tension, dont you think twiztid would have put out an official statement by now??? they havent which most likely means theres somethin they aint seeing eye 2 eye on.

 

icp really needs twiztid to be there to get people 2 spend all that money to go to a GOTJ. twiztid could just say nah we're cool and not perform but its too soon and they will piss of juggalos that aint ready 2 see twiztid fully go on their own. to be honest i wish twiztid would just not perform and let ICP do their own thang and let twiztid be free of having 2 fake it.

 

if twiztid performs it will be strictly bizzness. they would show up, perform and do their own thang. only Psychopathic artists get to have Seminars, which is gonna be interesting. they created the seminars 2 hype of their projects for the label and promote their artists. i dont really see twiztid getting 2 have a seminar when they aint with the company anymore which is gonna piss of juggalos cuz its almost tradition to see a twiztid seminar for their comedy and how blunt they can be. icp overhypes like used carsalesmen and we all fall for it.

 

wat do u guys think, is twiztid gonna get their own tent and time for a seminar 2 talk and promote when they aint even on the label anymore?? would J want fans to get the chance 2 ask twiztid about leaving the hatchet at his own event??

 

its just gonna be all around weird for a couple years, this shit is all new and we aint gettin any answers

January 21, 2013
12:38 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Member
Forum Posts: 725
Member Since:
April 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Twiztid will ALWAYS have a headlining spot at the gathering

January 21, 2013
3:54 pm
Wicked Money
Guest

Twiztid will play right before ICP.

January 21, 2013
9:51 pm
ItMeOfCour
Guest

Why the fuck is ICP & Twiztid not saying anything...just that one twitter post from Twiztid.  Yet, ICP has had several Hatchet Heralds with nothing about Twiztid leaving.

January 21, 2013
9:53 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Member
Forum Posts: 11537
Member Since:
March 31, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

ItMeOfCour said:

Why the fuck is ICP & Twiztid not saying anything...just that one twitter post from Twiztid.  Yet, ICP has had several Hatchet Heralds with nothing about Twiztid leaving.

it was 1st announced on their hotline

flh-banna-copyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

January 22, 2013
8:52 pm
Chainz
Member
Forum Posts: 123
Member Since:
September 1, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

SexyLette420 said:

What do yall think?

 

I hope so.

I think Twiztid should never return after they played 6 songs at the Gathering 2010, then played their worst album yet over the PA instead for the rest of their set. It was like proof they just didn't give a fuck......

January 22, 2013
11:20 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
Member
Forum Posts: 492
Member Since:
September 8, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

^ They addressed that at their seminar last year. Basically they said that one of them was having some personal issues and they almost cancelled completely. But instead, they played a short set so they wouldn't completely strand the people who wanted to see them. Should be on Youtube somewhere.

 

And I'd really hope that they'd be playing this year. If the Juggalos still love them, and they really are on good terms with Psy, there shouldn't be a reason *not* to play. I would assume there wouldn't be a seminar (since Tech, KMK, etc, don't get seminars since they're not on Psy), and I think the jury is still out about Dark Lotus and Rydas.

 

-Julie

January 22, 2013
11:31 pm
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Member
Forum Posts: 6148
Member Since:
August 27, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

VeryTwiztidRaven said:

^ They addressed that at their seminar last year. Basically they said that one of them was having some personal issues and they almost cancelled completely. But instead, they played a short set so they wouldn't completely strand the people who wanted to see them. Should be on Youtube somewhere.

 

And I'd really hope that they'd be playing this year. If the Juggalos still love them, and they really are on good terms with Psy, there shouldn't be a reason *not* to play. I would assume there wouldn't be a seminar (since Tech, KMK, etc, don't get seminars since they're not on Psy), and I think the jury is still out about Dark Lotus and Rydas.

 

-Julie

It was still stale as fuuuuck…..what a waste of mushrooms

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

January 24, 2013
10:02 pm
LBC Juggalo
Guest

we can kiss rydas and lotus goodbye, its sad to say....but if they cant get along just being labelmates, i dont see them wanting to rehearse dark lotus and rydas songs....rydas and lotus live was just for fun so they could perform their supergroup for the fans, but now with the label split its gonna be a very different gathering...i cant see J wanting Twiztid to have a seminar where Twiztid could air out their issues and possibly make ICP look bad....

and personally if they go out and perform as lotus or rydas it will kinda be fake cuz then its all just bizness, how do u think twiztid and blaze felt having to debut lotus at the gathering 01' with marz???...WE all loved it but then we found out how J placed Marz in the group while twiztid and others weren't feelin it, that just goes to show how powerless other artists are compared to Violent Js power, but he did build the label with alex from the ground up.

i dont think we will ever know exactly why twiztid left the hatchet, it feels like they just wanna let time pass and we'll get over it and if they do that u can expect ever album from now on by icp or twiztid having subliminal shots at each other.

 

as much as i love psychopathic records, losing twiztid is major...

 

they dont have a 2nd act that can go out and tour on their own, have their own events like New years evil and the halloween show twiztid would do yearly....gatherings might lose its hype without fans getting 2 see twiztid, lotus, rydas and now get more washed up 90s or 80s groups, alongside abk or blaze who are still psy...looks like its gonna go back 2 just ICP being the only major act cuz whoever replaces twiztid is gonna have to deliver a mostasteless style debut and just get the fans to respect and love their album which was even hard for twiztid, it wasnt until freekshow they got their respect from the whole juggalo world.

January 25, 2013
11:33 am
Ypsi Foolish
Member
Forum Posts: 725
Member Since:
April 15, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

the_almighty_smack said:

Twiztid will play the gathering

 

probably the last night when half the crowd is gone, if not they will play friday and not be the headliners.

 

so then who would headline the stage they used to headline. and on top of that, what about the night that Dark Lotus headlines a night, wtf are they gonna do about that!?

January 25, 2013
11:38 am
Violentdope
Member
Forum Posts: 4619
Member Since:
July 11, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

LBC Juggalo said:

we can kiss rydas and lotus goodbye, its sad to say….but if they cant get along just being labelmates, i dont see them wanting to rehearse dark lotus and rydas songs….rydas and lotus live was just for fun so they could perform their supergroup for the fans, but now with the label split its gonna be a very different gathering…i cant see J wanting Twiztid to have a seminar where Twiztid could air out their issues and possibly make ICP look bad….

and personally if they go out and perform as lotus or rydas it will kinda be fake cuz then its all just bizness, how do u think twiztid and blaze felt having to debut lotus at the gathering 01' with marz???…WE all loved it but then we found out how J placed Marz in the group while twiztid and others weren't feelin it, that just goes to show how powerless other artists are compared to Violent Js power, but he did build the label with alex from the ground up.

i dont think we will ever know exactly why twiztid left the hatchet, it feels like they just wanna let time pass and we'll get over it and if they do that u can expect ever album from now on by icp or twiztid having subliminal shots at each other.

 

as much as i love psychopathic records, losing twiztid is major…

 

they dont have a 2nd act that can go out and tour on their own, have their own events like New years evil and the halloween show twiztid would do yearly….gatherings might lose its hype without fans getting 2 see twiztid, lotus, rydas and now get more washed up 90s or 80s groups, alongside abk or blaze who are still psy…looks like its gonna go back 2 just ICP being the only major act cuz whoever replaces twiztid is gonna have to deliver a mostasteless style debut and just get the fans to respect and love their album which was even hard for twiztid, it wasnt until freekshow they got their respect from the whole juggalo world.

Sad to say but all speculationz homie…just go with the flow yo

January 26, 2013
8:37 am
SexyLette420
Member
Forum Posts: 196
Member Since:
December 25, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I agree that it's really weird that we haven't heard anything more about them leaving psy. Usually psy records are quick to keep the fans updated, but they decided to drop some hella crazy news on us and let us all run around flipping the fuck out, lol. 

 

I guess we just have to wait for the infomercial or a random tweet. 

 

Patience is killin me though, I ain't even gonna lie!! haha

January 26, 2013
8:51 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Moderator
Forum Posts: 6559
Member Since:
August 12, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

SexyLette420 said:

. Usually psy records are quick to keep the fans updated,

 

boondox left and they didnt say anything until tha gathering months later 

amb left and they didnt say anything about them  beside shaggy on tha fuckeva

January 26, 2013
12:43 pm
patjoyce
Member
Forum Posts: 4891
Member Since:
November 30, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

They didn't say anything about amb because nobody asked lol. Ninjas were just glad they were gone, or, if you're like me, you never followed their trash in the first place and didn't even realize it until Shaggy said anything. Where is good old Otis these days? Actually, never mind, I don't care.

January 26, 2013
12:53 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Moderator
Forum Posts: 6559
Member Since:
August 12, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
January 26, 2013
5:42 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Member
Forum Posts: 3378
Member Since:
April 4, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ypsi Foolish said:

the_almighty_smack said:

Twiztid will play the gathering

 

probably the last night when half the crowd is gone, if not they will play friday and not be the headliners.

 

so then who would headline the stage they used to headline. and on top of that, what about the night that Dark Lotus headlines a night, wtf are they gonna do about that!?

Tech

January 27, 2013
11:00 pm
wonka69
Member
Forum Posts: 1647
Member Since:
April 13, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

a.m.b. ? laugh v.i.p.'s ? how much they paying, 2 have real fam. meet them ? cool

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
54 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11537

King Lucem Ferre: 9099

Old Mr Dangerous: 8760

krunk: 7389

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

patjoyce: 4891

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 10066

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 28

Topics: 12046

Posts: 240544

Newest Members:

massjenis, wrudenally, dnnamayugh, donnajeboeuf, liimberlydirawford

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2782, Psyral Infection: 4249, bozodklown: 350, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6488

Administrators: admin: 0, ScottieD: 845