May 13, 2024
46 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Stitches
January 26, 2016
9:11 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
141sp_Permalink sp_Print

Novocaine, The Blue Collar King said
lol?

aaaand you've summed up my feelings on Stitches completely. Well done. 

March 25, 2016
6:43 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
142sp_Permalink sp_Print

Better watch it now cuz there ain't NO way they paid to use that hook!

Thoughts?

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

March 25, 2016
7:39 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859
143sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was really feelin that shit.....then the hook came on! I've heard that song a thousand times and I can't take it anymore!vomit But if he changed that hook up... Imo could be coo

March 25, 2016
7:59 pm
deathmetaljuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 467
144sp_Permalink sp_Print

I know the song the hook is from but I refuse to listen to the radio so I never hear it unless it's playing in a car. 

that said.. I can't believe I just sat through a Stiches video and kinda liked the entire thing. I need to see a doctor, something is wrong. zombie

March 25, 2016
10:54 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647
145sp_Permalink sp_Print

S T I T C H E S is the Pope of Dope!!!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

March 25, 2016
11:33 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
146sp_Permalink sp_Print

I guess Game's manager knocked some sense into him lol....

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

Nyro

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

March 25, 2016
11:42 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
147sp_Permalink sp_Print

This seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen. 

March 25, 2016
11:48 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
148sp_Permalink sp_Print

Pigg said
This seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen. 

guy strikes me as one of those types who actually buys into the tired old 'no bad publicity' malarkey. 

so, hes probably crossin his fingers that he will get sued for...  whatever. 

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Mr. Tidwell

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 25, 2016
11:48 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
149sp_Permalink sp_Print

Horrorcore or nah?

Nyro

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

March 26, 2016
1:36 am
Mr.Bitches
Mr.Bitches
Members
Forum Posts: 843
150sp_Permalink sp_Print

Naaaaah...Dudes a Goof.His shit is Garbage Juice

Whoop Whoop Mr.Bitches :

Mr. Tidwell, genocide_cutter
March 26, 2016
5:42 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
151sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said

Yeah I guess I was "into" the lyrics but my first reaction to hearing the hook was to laugh... like he was gonna go in on a bitch... but when it kept up like he was being totally serious about biting on Adele's shit...

I dunno. Sounds like backpedaling to me. Sounds GOOD... but just like when stand-up comics have kids and start including it their routines... Pfft!

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

March 26, 2016
5:50 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
152sp_Permalink sp_Print

decided to try to watch the video. 

only made it a couple seconds in;  soon as i heard the snare drum, i knew i didnt wanna hear the rest. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

March 26, 2016
6:22 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
153sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said
Horrorcore or nah?

When I heard this (before I saw this thread) I was like lol he's trying to be horrorcore now to appeal to that (our) type of audience.  How lame.  

He already has a gimmick, he should stick with it or stop making music.  There are more than enough mediocre horrorcore artists in the world already.  And it's whack that he got invited to the gathering/ to tour with ICP and then he's changing his style to horrocore-ish.  Shows that he just noticed a fan base to appeal to, not that he's really about it.  

Whoop Whoop JC :

OCJ_Brendan
March 26, 2016
10:18 pm
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825
154sp_Permalink sp_Print

I dunno, lots of mainstream stuff tries to be horror here and there. I thought it was kinda stupid that for a song called I'm crazy he covered his face tattoos.

March 26, 2016
11:04 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
155sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mr. Tidwell said
I dunno, lots of mainstream stuff tries to be horror here and there. I thought it was kinda stupid that for a song called I'm crazy he covered his face tattoos.

If I had copious face tattoos and was going to run in someones house I would cover my face entirely.  It makes sense that he'd at least conceal his identifiying marks, but it'd still be tarded to go in anyones crib looking like him unmasked at all lol.  Remember everyone this dude is barely 21 years old...it puts a lot into perspective.

Nyro

March 27, 2016
12:47 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825
156sp_Permalink sp_Print

But if youre crazy then you ain't thinking about consequences

Whoop Whoop Mr. Tidwell :

Split, OCJ_Brendan

March 27, 2016
2:22 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434
157sp_Permalink sp_Print

So one of my friends went to his show in Atlanta and photographed it, she spoke to him afterward and asked how he liked GOTJ, apparently he said he has been booked for this years already.

Whoop Whoop Bostin :

OCJ_Brendan

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

May 19, 2016
1:26 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
158sp_Permalink sp_Print

This dude has fell off and lost his damn mind... He hasn't produced a banger in forever and now he's gone all Linkin Park in a mall parking lot with the cheesy water soaked pavement...

And... WHAT... is the fuck up with that new shit he put on his face?! After Gucci Mane put an ice cream cone with lightning bolts on his face is that like the new "i wish a muthafucker would" tattoo where ya just put wack shit somewhere on your face and forced people to "deal with it"?

I'm sorry, I just can't take a dude serious with a fuckin' teddy bear right in the middle of his forehead (or an ice cream on his cheek for that matter)... I mean... loco

May 19, 2016
8:17 am
BodeeBagz
BodeeBagz
Members
Forum Posts: 105
159sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cheshyr said
This dude has fell off and lost his damn mind... He hasn't produced a banger in forever and now he's gone all Linkin Park in a mall parking lot with the cheesy water soaked pavement...

And... WHAT... is the fuck up with that new shit he put on his face?! After Gucci Mane put an ice cream cone with lightning bolts on his face is that like the new "i wish a muthafucker would" tattoo where ya just put wack shit somewhere on your face and forced people to "deal with it"?

I'm sorry, I just can't take a dude serious with a fuckin' teddy bear right in the middle of his forehead (or an ice cream on his cheek for that matter)... I mean... loco

My god that is the worst shit ever !!! Didn't think he could get any worse or that anyone could make Linkin Park look good in comparison cos they one of the worst things in music ever.

This also shows how whack his rapping abilities are and you can tell he not even 21 cos he such a try hard listen to his verse in "Pull Up" by Deuce Uno on you tube feat DJ Paul, It just straight up embarrassing it creates one of those moments in life where you feel bad for being white. And the fact DJ Paul wants to work with this guy !!!!! Lil Whyte millions times better and worthy of that, loose a wee bit of respect for Paul if he works with this kid idiot Sbitches

May 19, 2016
8:21 am
BodeeBagz
BodeeBagz
Members
Forum Posts: 105
160sp_Permalink sp_Print

Theres no need to take being a fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas fad 20 years after the film released to this level 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
71 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix, PeterCak, Rolanddaurl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845