May 13, 2024
40 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Stitches
July 26, 2015
10:07 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

ganjadude said

Novocaine, That Aussie Asshole said
i....... love this music.

its horrible. he is a talentless retard who does waaaaaay to much blow. but i love it.

i have had brick in yo face stuck in my head all night and i dreamed about fucking miley cyrus while doing a whole lot of cocaine.

im at work and cant listen.... 

is he as gifted as danny kae????

i base all my music choices on danny kae

He is a Gangsta Danny Kae

July 26, 2015
10:19 pm
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Members
Forum Posts: 3773

He is a Gangsta Danny Kae

i would say that if lil john, danny kae, flayva flav and a kilo of cocaine all had a baby together you would get soemthing mildly resembling stitches.

July 26, 2015
10:31 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

OCJ_Brendan said
For the record Stiches punked the fuck outta the gathering.  Ninjas were threating to pelt him with shit but when his huge cut up ass walked on stage they all bitched out.  One person threw a 2 liter but missed and he told the crowd he'd jump off stage and fuck up anyone who threw anything else.  People in the back still yelled FUCK HIM UP but no one in his striking range dared to try.  I laughed my ass off the whole time and jammed out.  His set was pretty terrible though it was like four songs with him yelling FUCK A JOB over and over in-between to fill time.  Then he "gave" a fan what he says is 500 dollars but who knows if thats legit.  

Whoop Whoop OCJ_Brendan :

Nyro

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 26, 2015
11:13 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Stitches punked the gathering. Either the gatherers are little bitches or Stitches ain't nothin' to be fucked with.

Whoop Whoop King Lucem Ferre :

Nyro
July 26, 2015
11:19 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

King Lucem Ferre said
Stitches punked the gathering. Either the gatherers are little bitches or Stitches ain't nothin' to be fucked with.

Directly before his set I helped break up a 300 pound dude getting the shit kicked outta him by four other ninjas.  They came outta nowhere and kicked his teeth out before anyone could jump in.  It took about 10 of us to break all five of them up and we never got a straight story about why.  The dude said he shot some girl with silly string the girl said he punched her in the tits when she wouldn't get outta his way.  It wasn't the only brawl I saw but it was the only one I was in proximitiy to jump in on before other people already did.  Stitches was huge and coked out....and not even ninjas who were willing to jump other ninjas wanted a piece.

Nyro

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 26, 2015
11:23 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

OCJ_Brendan said

King Lucem Ferre said

Directly before his set I helped break up a 300 pound dude getting the shit kicked outta him by four other ninjas.  They came outta nowhere and kicked his teeth out before anyone could jump in.  It took about 10 of us to break all five of them up and we never got a straight story about why.  The dude said he shot some girl with silly string the girl said he punched her in the tits when she wouldn't get outta his way.  It wasn't the only brawl I saw but it was the only one I was in proximitiy to jump in on before other people already did.  Stitches was huge and coked out....and not even ninjas who were willing to jump other ninjas wanted a piece.

Ehhhh. Well, It's the ninjas that wanted to start shit that were getting threatened and we all know those are the cowardly ones. I just think the whole situation is hilarious and regardless you have to give respect to somebody for intimidating a crowd into backing off like that, especially at the gathering. Wish I could have seen it.

Nyro
July 26, 2015
11:24 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Hey, do you know if Rob ever wished one of his crushes happy birthday?

Nyro
July 26, 2015
11:30 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

King Lucem Ferre said

I don't know I was tripping really hard and was back at the site until Wolfpac.

King Lucem Ferre said

Ehhhh. Well, It's the ninjas that wanted to start shit that were getting threatened and we all know those are the cowardly ones. I just think the whole situation is hilarious and regardless you have to give respect to somebody for intimidating a crowd into backing off like that, especially at the gathering. Wish I could have seen it.

Exactly.  Scruffy and I were on some Superninja shit several time we saw some dumb ass about to do something that could indirectly hurt people moderately far away from them.  For instance a dude was shooting fire works outta the crowd during Bazooka Joey and his second one went straight into the pit.  I told him if he shot it again and it hit the crowd id rip the tube launcher he had in half.  He didn't shoot it again.  There are a few more but id rather not get into them.

Nyro

July 27, 2015
12:48 am
Frog
Frog
Pittsburgh pa
Members
Forum Posts: 549

I liked the stitches set, except for how short it was. He played jams me and my crew always bump. 

That was my first time seeing him live, and I think he did pretty good. Seemed like the crowd was a little small tho.

From tadpoles to frogs to Jesus to legends.

August 22, 2015
9:30 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3595

Cool to see that Stitches is goin out on tour with the Clowns!

Curious if ICP will do him like Necro on the Happy Daze tour, and stick him with the super early opening slot, when the club is only half full.

Most likely Dope D.O.D will get that slot though me thinks....cig

August 22, 2015
9:50 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434

I hope stitches get a 30 minute set but more than likely will only be like 20..

I asked VICE (his hypeman from GOTJ) if he was going on the tour with him and he said he isn't, he will probably have Str8 Kash with him then. VICE is actually the shit tho, he's on some wicked shit.

https://youtu.be/txBWFZElmbg

https://youtu.be/p6ZHJzFNg4Q

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

August 27, 2015
1:58 am
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3595

I dig this new video Stitches just put out, he seems to slowly be perfecting his formula -

[youtube]xRWLZkAJRzY[/youtube]

August 27, 2015
7:21 am
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352

I will make sure I'm at the bar when stitches is playing, and throwing bags of flour into stupid peoples faces that go up on stage and let him do it, pretty much belittling them in front of everyone

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

August 27, 2015
9:27 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

King Lucem Ferre said

Lol. Not my crush!

Yeah, I was texting with nova and told her happy birthday. I abandoned the singing her happy birthday thing. I just really wanted things to go well for her and they did. She did her homework and brought free shirts. People seemed into her. Only a couple people threw bottles. No rocks or feces. 

August 27, 2015
10:35 am
Members

that Blashphemy track is fucking killa.

Vice is pretty dope.

Miklo Velka said
I dig this new video Stitches just put out, he seems to slowly be perfecting his formula -

[youtube]xRWLZkAJRzY[/youtube]

i saw this and thought "shit a song not about cocaine'. well i was wrong.

August 27, 2015
1:04 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

I gotta agree. Dude is much thicker in person than his videos would lead you to believe. When he took his shirt off, he's got a gut but it's one of those "muscle guts". I would not wanna piss him off but at the same time he still seems like a cool guy.

His set was super short because he wasn't doing any of his songs that he talks low in, like "Mail". Just the party tracks where he has the DMX-ish voice a' his.

And I didn't think the crowd was small at all. You couldn't get through the Carousel Stage area without going AROUND it. It was pretty full up to me.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

August 27, 2015
9:38 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434

Sadly I think he's taking STR8 KASH out with him instead of vice

https://youtu.be/qlpafiTRn_w

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

August 27, 2015
9:51 pm
Members

i always laugh my ass off when i see people with nearly every inch of the top half of their bodies inked up, faces, hands and all. but almost clean on the legs.

August 27, 2015
11:44 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285

what a idot man I would kick that guys ass and put his face in a toilet after I took a dump and man his hair looks like the hair on my balls . and them qeers better give me that beer man

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

August 30, 2015
3:37 am
Mr. Tidwell
Members
Forum Posts: 1825

so the other day I made this:

http://jayyoudoublegeeaelleoh......7812639161

wow i didn't know i could embed tumblr posts that was awesome.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
38 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Jeffreynaigh, cannabis edibles, PatrickAvaix, PeterCak, Rolanddaurl

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845