April 28, 2024
92 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Stitches
May 22, 2016
3:17 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
181sp_Permalink sp_Print

I wanna know who and where did this change. I doubt it was Anton LaVey. Then there's this.

(2 Corinthians 4:4). The cross, a symbol of Christ, is turned upside down to become a symbol of the devil.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Nyro

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

May 22, 2016
3:27 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

BodeeBagz said

Yeah in same way the swastika was used by Hindus way before those nazi cunts hijacked it and now it is unfortunately recognized by a majority of the world to represent hatred, anti-semitism and white supremacy which traditionally is not true of the symbol. The same goes for the inverted cross hijacked by dumb ass satanists, people of faith and non faith see the symbol as anti-christian/religion and as an endorsement of Satanic beliefs.

It's unfortunate but you have to recognise what symbols represent to the mojority of people in the present. Its probably no shock to anyone on here that most of the population doesn't know or think about the history of shit like that  

Yeah like that cross regardless in house would be evil. Even tho I know what It used to be. People put power into things not the other way around if u ask me. Maybe if Peter or something had more meaning and effect on me the cross would be great. 

Kinda how I invite The Wraith but forbid La Santa Muerte

Image Enlarger

May 22, 2016
3:51 pm
Rosco
Rosco
Members
Forum Posts: 569
183sp_Permalink sp_Print

bayAreaShaman said
I wanna know who and where did this change. I doubt it was Anton LaVey. Then there's this.

(2 Corinthians 4:4). The cross, a symbol of Christ, is turned upside down to become a symbol of the devil.  

Wrong.
(2 Corinthians 4:4)
"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Where did you got your quote?
The cross as a symbol of Christ also was not in the Bible.

May 22, 2016
3:54 pm
Rosco
Rosco
Members
Forum Posts: 569

BodeeBagz said

Yeah in same way the swastika was used by Hindus way before those nazi cunts hijacked it and now it is unfortunately recognized by a majority of the world to represent hatred, anti-semitism and white supremacy which traditionally is not true of the symbol. The same goes for the inverted cross hijacked by dumb ass satanists, people of faith and non faith see the symbol as anti-christian/religion and as an endorsement of Satanic beliefs.

It's unfortunate but you have to recognise what symbols represent to the mojority of people in the present. Its probably no shock to anyone on here that most of the population doesn't know or think about the history of shit like that  

I've never heard of the upside down cross being evil or satanic except for maybe in horror fiction.I agree we need to recognize symbols for what they represent today but where is the upside down cross represented as evil or satanic?

I just need a source.

Most white supremacists were Hardcore into the Bible.

May 22, 2016
4:33 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
185sp_Permalink sp_Print

Rosco said

Wrong.
(2 Corinthians 4:4)
"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
Where did you got your quote?
The cross as a symbol of Christ also was not in the Bible.  

God himself?

The internet!!!!!!! Well good makes more sense like this. 

The last part.... Duh Miguel that should have been a red flag. Oh well.

Rosco

May 22, 2016
4:39 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
186sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wait I think the quote is trying to say that people's minds on images and what not (gods) can be changed with the next passing god. This one being the god I guess. But this is pure interpretation. Maybe that's why they put it there. 

Rosco

May 22, 2016
10:26 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434
187sp_Permalink sp_Print

BodeeBagz said

Now back to what this thread should be about.

Hahahaaaaaaaaa that's so fuckin funny to hear man !  I just had this feeling. All my mates that are covered in tatts get well angry about that cos their logic is you only tattoo your hands, neck and face once you've totally ran out of space on the rest of your body, it's just wannabe's that do it when not covered. Not that I care that much cos I don't even have one tatt !! :D But when I do it's gunna be a teddy bear or an action man doll on my forehead  

I got my hatchetman tattoo on my hand.. it was my first tattoo. My parents never let me get any and always said If I got a tattoo not to get it anywhere that it couldn't be covered so as soon as I turned 18 I got a hand tat. 

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

May 22, 2016
10:38 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
188sp_Permalink sp_Print

Not sure who you all are talking about. Stitches has all sorts of tattoos under his shirt. Uh... just watch a video from last year's Gathering when he takes his shirt off.

They're all shitty. Badly done, horrible fat lines... pseudo prison shit. That teddy bear is probably the cleanest tatt he's gotten so far.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 22, 2016
10:46 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859

I gotta shitty back tat from a fat bum named tattoo Ed. It says outkast .... Yea it's an embarrassment, shitty mothafukka. I plan on coverin it up with my last name. 

But yea I dunno about that teddy bear mang!lol

What it represent?

May 24, 2016
3:36 pm
Ypsi Foolish
Ypsi Foolish
Members
Forum Posts: 725
190sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welp, just seen the informercial....looks like no stitches this year.

December 12, 2016
7:13 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593
191sp_Permalink sp_Print

Stitches attempted a Juggalo facepaint look in his most recent video, check it-

[youtube]It2kunivwTU[/youtube]

ninja

January 25, 2017
7:54 am
therealkottonkandy
therealkottonkandy
Members
Forum Posts: 27
192sp_Permalink sp_Print

Stitches rules!!!!

January 25, 2017
6:54 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
193sp_Permalink sp_Print

its becoming more and more apparent that kottonkandy is nothing more than a troll

January 26, 2017
1:24 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
194sp_Permalink sp_Print

Stitches learned karma's a bitch after parking in a handicap space, because cops busted him for gun and drug charges ... as he was backing out of the spot.

According to the police report, officers spotted the rapper's Porsche pulling out of a Miami Whole Foods lot Wednesday night. Cops immediately recognized Stitches from previous arrests -- he has a unique face -- and asked if he had a gun. He said no.

However, he did immediately hand over a rolled up, slightly burnt joint ... according to cops. When they searched the car, they found a Glock under his seat and 2 magazines of ammo. Cops say he apologized and said he thought they were asking if he had a gun ON him ... not IN his car. 

Must've been a potent strain he was smoking.

Cops say they also found a mason jar filled with 39.2 grams of weed and one oxycodone pill, no prescription. He was booked for felony gun and weed possession.

Looks like he caught a break on the handicap parking.

Image Enlarger

January 26, 2017
3:11 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424
195sp_Permalink sp_Print

That cheek chopper is tits. Jailhouse tattoos and face ink still play where I'm at. Colorado loves a tattoed face... that's real. I won't bother listening though. I can kind of hear it in my head without clicking and yikes. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: twiztor
75 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Indica cart, sickjuggalo666, RichardTourl, AntonioJox, RonaldThono

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845